Join us tonight at 6pm for our SIGLERinPLACE livestream. Here is the beverage the amazing ARealGirl will be making tonight when our show starts. Feel free to join us, make a Shirley Temple version, or just pour your own beverage of any kind and relax
! And hey, it's National Mac & Cheese day! OUR RECIPE FOR A "FRENCH 75"
The French 75 is a sparkling cocktail that's perfect before, during and after your eggs Benedict. This is one classic youâ€™ll want to rediscover again and again. Ingredients
Mad Scientist Process of Assemblyâ„¢
- 1 ounce gin
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 ounces Champagne or other sparkling wine
- Garnish: lemon twist
Watch SIGLERinPLACE live at:
- Put all the goodies except for Champagne into a shaker with ice.
- Shake it up, shake it.
- Strain into a Champagne flute.
- Top it off with the Champagne.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.