Here we are the end of September, with our last rum drink for the month.
This week’s Siglocktail is the Painkiller.
The Painkiller was created at a swim up bar in the British Virgin Islands called the Soggy Dollar Bar. (Since it was a swim up bar, cash was always wet!) I love this drink for it’s simplicity and scalability: a perfect mix of fruit juices that adjusts to different amounts of rum and still tastes delicious.
As ever, livestream is tomorrow night and Thursday night at 6pm PST and we’ll be toasting with these yummy cocktails. Feel free to make this one (send us pics here if you do!) but as ever, you drink whatever you like best, or nothing at all, no worries!
- 2-ounces (60 ml) Pusser’s Rum
- 4-ounces (120 ml) pineapple juice
- 1-ounce (30 ml) orange juice
- 1-ounce (30 ml) cream of coconut
- Freshly grated nutmeg
Mad Scientist Process of Assembly™:
- Add liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour into a big glass or goblet filled with ice.
- Grate fresh nutmeg on top.
Watch SIGLERinPLACE live at
Continue Reading →