In this episode, we get into the muck of one of the world’s greatest, most enduring philosophical questions: is DIE HARD a Christmas movie?
- Who was supposed to play John Mclane?
- Is this a sequel to a Sinatra flick?
- The book (yes, book this movie is based on).
- Which member of this cast served hard time?
- Which famous lion tamers were cast as bad guys?
- Does anyone in this flick actually sprechen Deutsch?
Get $110 in bonus offers including a kick-ass postage scale and some free duckets in USPS postage when you sign up for a Stamps.com trial with our Stamps.com promo code page. Use your very own computer and printer to kick out postage, stick it where it counts (that means on the package, get your mind out of the gutter), hand said package to the postal carrier at your own freakin’ house and you never have to stand in line at the Post Office never-ever-never again.
These sponsors keep your podcast free: Need a new domain? Get one for 99 cents with our GoDaddy Coupons page that features the code CJCSIGLERC. • Save 10% on all your office needs, including break room supplies, computers, furniture, laser toner and printer ink with the LD Products Coupon code Scott15. • The Super Bowl is coming, man! Know when the Big Game shenanigans happen with our What Time Does The Super Bowl Start page.