October came in pretty hot in Southern California, so I’m making a refreshing margarita for this week’s SIGLERinPLACE Siglocktail!
Goodness margaritas are wonderful. Four ingredients (sometimes just three!) and truly refreshing, drinkable and fun. There are tons of my pals who “can’t drink tequila” but I’ve only met one actual human who would also resist this easy, lovely, tasty version of tequila’s classic drink.
As ever, livestream is tomorrow night and Thursday night at 6pm PST and we’ll be toasting with these yummy cocktails. Feel free to make this one (send us pics here if you do!) but as ever, you drink whatever you like best, or nothing at all, no worries!
- 2-ounces tequila blanco
- 1/2-ounce triple sec
- 1-ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2-ounce agave syrup
- Kosher salt to rim the glass
- Lime wheel for garnish
Mad Scientist Process of Assembly™:
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.
- Edge glass with lime juice.
- Salt lime-juice-edged glass.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice.
- Add lime wheel onto salted rim.
Watch SIGLERinPLACE live at
Continue Reading →