This topic contains 77 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Eric Thomas 9 years, 4 months ago.

Yes, I'm a moron…what's the deal with Julie Andrews?

• AAAHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!! 

I don’t care if your face falls off, Sigler…MORE OUTPUT!!!!

— hit Podiobooks.com for undiluted crack by our FDO! —

God bless Monty Python!!!

fascination with size. I prefer well shaped <insert favorite term here> myself. It’s an artistic thing. Not a quantity thing.

safety first, after all!

If so, would he be an Autobot or a Decepticon? Old School or New School? Which generation?

I can kind of see a resemblance there….

I know YOU’RE a techtard, but Pulsar and Robbie should know better. Every other site I’ve visited that had a search feature had it placed in the upper left, where it was one of the first things you saw. 

I’ve run through scads of websites when shopping and discarded them if I couldn’t find the search feature within a few seconds. I don’t know whose brilliant idea it was to put the search feature down there in Timbuk Two, but they must have been smoking some *serious* crack that day. I’ve been on this forum for a while, and I just now found out about it from JP.

You ought to see them when they come home to roost. What a sight!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

that fly out of her ass! I hate those kind of monkeys.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Spider Fingers of Death thing going for him.

[brood en brood met brood tussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Name calling will cause Andrewsss to get out the flying monkeys!

You Biotch!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

killed Mumo! Mumo’s like our Kenny. (So sad. May he rest in peace.)

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

for me somewhat unorthodox vocabulary. That stuff just slips out now and then. I think Gmork has started some sort of list or lexicon…

and Jabba (or Pizza, for you Mel Brooks fans…) is actually a foreshadowing of Mommy…

the ever popular Multi-tasking Mommy Bags. The Mommy Bags of a 101 uses!

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

If you throw her in the water, you know she’ll never float face-down! Not with those life preservers!

look farther down in the post.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Momma could be like that, but that many under each fold.

I can see some resemblance.

Gail Stanwyk: That’s a beautiful name. Fletch: Well, it’s Scotch/Romanian. Gail Stanwyk: That’s an odd combination.
    Fletch: Yeah, well, so were my parents.

I’m envisioning that chick in Star Wars that was dancing around in Jabba’s lair… the one with three sets of boobies layered on each other…ewww

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

just how many bags Mommy has?

And the best thing is, with genuine melons, they come in all sizes and size doesn’t matter, other than for the purpose of preference. God bless America.

Rub. Caress. Gently caress…

WAIT! What the hell are we talking about here??? Oh yeah, breasts. Right. Caress. Gently caress…

What the… that was low, even for you! Please tell me you also don’t refer to your dear, sweet wife (or girlfriend) as your “sleeping bag.” Just wrong.

they are seedless!

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

a few of my criteira when selecting melons. And there many variaties of melons. Sealed

works well for Mommy Bags! But not so well for some folks. Uhm, G-man whats you take on Multi-tasking? heh, heh, heh (evil adult chuckle)

Don’t defile our beloved term!

Mommy’s mommy bags are blinding me with disgust.  I think I need to puke

How would you find Mommy’s Mommy Bags?  That’s the new nocturnal babies favorite game!  Find the Mommy Bags!  Imagine watching the little buggers crawling out one of Mommy’s fold, into another one..  First to find the Mommy Bag Wins!!!!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

This sounds like very skilled, multi-tasking capable Mommy Bags! Impressive! That’s why I like women. They have skills. In fact, I like them so much I married one!

– “Everything takes longer than it does.” -Me

On of my all time favorite scenes from Nocturnal…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Mommy Bags!

There’s the Preemptive Mommy Bags followed by the Stealth Mommy Bags…unless of course one must call in the Infiltration Mommy Bags.  Then, if all else fails, the final resort is the Retaliatory Mommy Bags.

Hilarious! Preemptive Mommy Bags…

You’re not supposed to read this forum. It’s for the big people…

Healthy viens…..that’s exactly what I’m talking about!  See, Shadygirl knows how it goes!!!

Stanton Boyd: “What kind of name is Poon?” Fletch: “Comanche Indian.”

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

you just gave me nightmares for a week.

G-Man

I never get tired of talking about Mommy Bags.

Tangentially, the fact that Sigler named the most disgusting character in Nocturnal "Mommy" really kinda makes the term ‘Mommy Bags’ a little creepy….I’ll have to try to get that image out of my mind, ’cause I really do like the term…just not in the context of Mommy from Nocturnal …yikes

there is not one man more evil than Dr. Evil…

and only he can bring forth the wonder that is Our Beloved General.

All Hail the General… Viva la revoluçion… Wink

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Sigler Universe did I miss out on this whole conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Everyone stole my one-liners!!!!!!!!!! 

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -Scott Sigler

No, sugar for Mr. Poon!

To quote the great philosopher Fletch, “No. Never. Never.”

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

JP are you hinting to us that there maybe more to you than meets the eye?

G-Man

G-Man

I love how the conversation has come full circle…we are back to Mommy bags and I got to sa it….hooray!

They certainly could be brothers. I hear The Andrewsss gets around. Or used to anyway. Not that there’s anything wrong with that… far be it from me to question her conduct. I’m just a humble and lovable shoeshine boy…

does look like Seth green just a little. Maybe they are brothers.

G-Man

No one really knows (except for the evil Andrewsss), but I suspect the father may be John Malkovich, James Carville, or Dr. Evil.

then who is his dad?

G-Man

Julie Andrews is actually Scott Sigler’s mother. (He’s her love fruit. Leave him alone now.)

that girls with big hearts are the best girls! Just my opinion though. (g-man, put your fingers in your ears. And your imagination.)

G-Man

Thanks, my friend. It’s good to be back, and to be noticed!

*evil laugh*

Glad to see you (and the mommy bags reference) back JP 🙂

As soon as I read the initial post my mind went down the same lines of thought as yours — we must have been separated from birth!! 

You can say breasts. Although I personally prefer “boobies” or my favorite: mommy bags.

You know me like you’re my very own sister! And you must know that one of the best assets that Shadygirl has is her…uh, large, well developed, healthy veins.

….their very large, robust, well developed, healthy…..

veins. Tongue out

EmbarassedTongue out

or can’t i say that here. with all those adolescent people over here. then again aren’t all junkies adolescent

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Sig, I find the placement of your response interesting. When you say “big-hearted women,” are you actually talking about…

I ask you. I like big-hearted women myself.

That’s what I’m talking about!

I notice they had no cholesterol. Innocent

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

Thanks for letting me in on that, I would have gone on forever never knowing.  Don’t worry, if she’s ever in my neck of the woods I’ll take care of her for you.  Maybe she’d like a taste of her own nuts Wink.

If you go to the bottom right-hand corner, there is a "search" feature so you can browse through the living bible that is scottsigler.com.

I noticed that no one has made a Julie Andrews page on the wiki? WTF?

Julie Andrews tried to kill me on March 31, the day before INFECTED came out. Look at the bottom of this post:

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1277

I meant to ask this a hella long time ago but never did.  What is the deal with Scotts beef with Julie Andrews?  It’s the one thing he talks about that I just don’t understand.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.