This topic contains 17 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  James Keeling 11 years, 5 months ago.

Yea, I'm in Nocturnal

• Just a word from a friend… I’d hate to turn on the TV and hear about ya gettin’ screwed over… Take care

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

no, I’m not dead. That is the problem, Scott made the promise to kill his junkies in Nocturnal, but so far there are quite a few of us that are not dead. And as you might know, if it is not explicitly shown that some one dies, he/she is probably not dead in a Scott Sigler story. And even that is not a guarantee to be the end of it, as you might have heard in “Passenger”.

Yes, I am Kees “the Deadly Dutch” Marijs, and I’m not (yet) dead.

hell, it passes the time away
    i got too much of it in my current job
    actual work is spread out over the day, “Mr. Reed, what is the radius of a circle?” “2x = 6, does this mean x is 12?” and don’t get me started on exponents. these geniuses are high schoolers………gimme a gun. we need to thin out the gene pool around here

the voices are laughing at me again
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

Isn’t it amazing? how many hours do you think that represents? fI admire your tenacity. Did the voices throw you a party?

second yr of teaching, had a student go to restroom, she used the phone.
    i let my students turn a radio on while they worked on their assignment in class (it was tejano musica), and i heard the radio announcer say “This song is dedicated to Mr. Reed’s 3rd period geometry class” the little crimminal had called them. Her name is SANDRA GARZA from Pearsall, Texas. just ratting her out. i cracked up

(BTW, this is my 600th posting on this site, 3000 crack hits)
    The Math god

so you are dead ánd locked up??

I will sleep just fine, thank you!

Nope, only my name was in episode #11.

Do you really think you can scare me? (ik kom je haaalennn! => I’m coming to get you!) I’m in a criminal facility, so I must have done something bad to get there. (remember “the Deadly Dutch” part?)

So let me try this one;
    Ik weet waar je bed slaapt. (Dat is in Haarlem)

And your real name is Karin.

Sweet dreams

You got killed by Scott, Kees?

Ik kom je haaalennn! (in a scary voice).

that’s one i haven’t heard before
    lol
    The Math god

Captain Norelco Dome ain’t said nothing yet…

If I’m part of it or not, I’m really diggin’ on Nocturnal. I can hardly wait for the the douche to pump out the next chapter.

or is the Sigmeister (DAMN HIM) keeping you guessing and in the dark, as his pleasure
    The Math god

I get a message read out on the radio and I feel flush… I don’t think it would be good for my heath if I was in Nocturnal.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. I freakin ROCKED that maths exam!

Im jealous!

it feels like, let me put is this way; when you get your fix from Sigler, it feels good. To be immortalized by Scott Sigler is at least ten times better then that.

And what I’m wearing? a straitjacket…

The Irishman from Ohio

Tell us what it feels like to be immortalized by the best selling author Scott Sigler, and what are you wearing?

In the first two episodes of Nocturnal, you hear mention of another Detective working on the special Gang Task Force along with Mr. Black Burns.

I wonder if it’s just a name Mr. Sigler pulled out of his ass, or if I’m the “Jack Townsend” he had in mind.

Yes, I’ve made it. Not dead (yet), but it is a start. And I really like to know what I did to be in the CMF.

And Scott, you did alright with my name, for an american that is.
    I guess it is pronounced something like; Case Mar-Ice. But don’t sweat it, I’m too happy to be in there.

Yes, I am Kees “the Deadly Dutch” Marijs. And I’m not dead (yet).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.