This topic contains 166 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shawn Laing 9 years, 10 months ago.

What's your ugly mug look like Junkie?

Krakens jersey pics as soon as it comes in the mail….IM TOO IMPATIENT!!!!!! lol

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

3186321617_838c581812.jpg

3186395409_d742b404ba_m.jpg 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/31995571@N03/  

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Good luck! I hope it works out well!!

[flickr-photo:id=3327685462,size=m]

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Nice one Twowire. Laughing

[flickr-photo:id=3326850315,size=m]

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

now you can show them your skills and get marketed appropriately. YEAH!!!!

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

It’s a placement agency.  I was overqualified for the job they were placing for, but I have a meeting with them tomorrow so they can start "marketing" me to their clients. Hey, it’s a step in the right direction for me so I’m happy!   

Proud member of GirlCo!

you are our greatest asset.

Proud member of GirlCo!

now but when I lived in North Dakota I had hockey jerseys although I didn’t play.

I forget you are in Canada. who is your team?

I never played hockey in any professional capacity, but I have several jersies hanging around that the ladies are always welcome to put on. 

When you go to make a comment, the bottom bullet is Insert Flickr images: and then some stuff in brackets after that. See where I’m talking about? It reads

flickr-photo:id=230452326,size=s

WITHOUT the brackets. You want to cut and paste from the first bracket until the closing bracket, and substitute whatever your photo id is for the photo id is that is there. For example, for the image you posted, it would be:

flickr-photo:id=3313435800,size=s

I deliberately left the brackets off so you could see what the text looks like underneath. Once you put the brackets back on it will ‘activate’ the HTML code. You can switch the size to an m if you want it a little bigger and either size will auto link to the full size image on your flickr page. This is a good compromise that lets people see a decent size thumbnail w/o taking up too much screen real estate. For an example, heres what a medium looks like, with the brackets on:

[flickr-photo:id=3313435800,size=m] versus a small [flickr-photo:id=3313435800,size=s] I usually use a medium Laughing

Hope that helps!

Please help to ensure that Dollhouse gets a full first season!! You can buy it on iTunes, watch it on Hulu, or watch it Friday nights 9/8C on Fox. Let’s make sure Joss doesn’t get fucked by Fox again!  

I should do that.

EDIT: I did and now the BOLD is working. I typed and the request and it now works.

Laughing

Whole situation sucks!  I did get a call today, didn’t get the message until after 5, so I’m going to call them in the morning.  Keep your fingers crossed! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

But wouldnt have been neat if your middle name was Touchy?! Haha! Sorry couldnt help myself, its the voices you know. When they speak, I listen. 🙂

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? 🙂

I’d be laughed off right away.  Especially since I can’t even sew a button on! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

So is this your mainline for your crack fix? Yeah, it’s showing up in the primary thread for me now too. Did you start a thread about in the website issues about the bold thing? I did for the superscript thing. Not sure if anyone else has issues with it. I’ve seen other’s post with it, so I don’t know if it’s my setup or what….

Please help to ensure that Dollhouse gets a full first season!! You can buy it on iTunes, watch it on Hulu, or watch it Friday nights 9/8C on Fox. Let’s make sure Joss doesn’t get fucked by Fox again!  

Sure, why not? I’d rather have my mug be seen here, instead of making my fellow Junkies work for it. Thanks!

Yeah shows up on the mainline for me. (but the bolding still doesn’t work for me)

It’s pretty easy to post images into your posts (rather than links) if you want to.

I was going to comment about there not being a pic on this post, but it shows up when I go to comment. It’s not there in the main thread, at least for me. Weirdness.

No idea sure if they’re M/F or unisex though. I got mine when they first came out. That was a *long* time ago.

They are tasty! And Jazz likes to have a good tasty snack now and again.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

You are supposed to strive for a job but the jobs pay less than what Unemployment pays. It is very frustrating.

Will we see you on the Project Runway show as a designer?

the way you can tell my figures are women is i give them long hair and .. oh never mind.

but i use the stickman method too. 

you did mention that before.

kinda sucks how our system works. 

Honestly though it wouldn’t give me any benefits and my unemployment probably pays more!  At least for now! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Just not very talented in that area!  All I can design are stick figures! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I wore a few jerseys back in the day . . . Really hoping to get a Kraken Jersy soon! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I didn’t play football but usually had a jersey hanging around. never know when she may need it. 

as a Girlco Kraken you would make the jersey look good.

Hey Shadygirl, wanna ferret some day? We could get a mini marshmallow!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

these become Krakens skirts. Perfect for the annual Krakens Team Huddle and martini thrash! (Gin martinis of course… Gin, the official drink of the Rookieverse.)

not that I think Girlco girls should only do girly things or anything… OK i am shutting my mouth now. 

the more you talk about your niece and life in general. I think you would do great, temporarily, as a sub teacher.

have you given that any more thought? 

Wink

you just look mean, and that is a good thing. Not many have Perry’s bulk are stature, so accept the compliment. It’s all good.

It is more than appreciated!  Most days it’s easy to stay positive that something will come up.  Other days, not so easy . . . .I’m even considering changing careers!  Just not sure what else I’d want to do! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

keep it between us. Haha.

Finding stuff around here is really hard. At this point I am looking at all my options. I’m sure your experience is needed. It’s just a case of finding the place that needs em. Keep fighting and I’m sure you will find something good. Sending good vibes your way. Laughing

Especially mine.  Not sure what I’d do without them.  I’m definitely a mama’s girl too!  Just don’t tell anyone! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I’m a paralegal, with a focus more on the business side of things (last three jobs I’ve had have been in legal departments of large corporations), but I’d be happy just being able to do legal work again!  I have to say I miss it a lot!

Proud member of GirlCo!

is what it’s all about. I love family.

You find something soon. What fields are you looking in?

I don’t exactly have his bulk. Haha. We all have to go Dawsey on the world every once in a while.

And thank goodness!  I spend enough time with her 🙂 

Proud member of GirlCo!

She would probably match the dog in energy level!  Almost 10 and she’s still running around crazy! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I mean, he’s only 4 lbs right now, but he’s still growing. He may get up to 5, maybe 5 1/2 lbs before he’s done.  

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

Your niece is so cool

All full of fur and fury?

That she wants to keep that dog and she will pay you $3,000 for it!  Or in her words:

gegrewgtgeugegwgfgrwhdegfwqfegwyfyyye eftwterqewtftegrrweegfwefrwhewkjhrwejuwhreyrggegrgrwegghshdwgegrwregryeuryeure

Proud member of GirlCo!

Maybe when I get a job that will be my treat to myself! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

They have smaller sizes. Would you get GirlCo on the back?

Makes me want one!  But they look kinda big for girlies.   

Proud member of GirlCo!

Go me! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

[flickr-photo:id=3315414840,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=3314588603,size=m]

Cry  I can wish can’t I!!!

Proud member of GirlCo!

That is one cute l’il doggie.

2 lbs fur

2 lbs dog

120 lbs attitude    

I’m sure I could hook you up with a sibling of his.    

It was either my girlfriend or her friend, I can’t remember who it was.

destroyed by that spectacular creature. Whoa I say.

Proud member of GirlCo!

makes me think of what I imagined perry to look like.

That’s the fluffiest ferret I’ve ever seen! How do I get one?

[flickr-photo:id=3310326062,size=m]                    

You’ll just have to photoshop in some of the others then! Mark is dead to me.

I did get a request to photoshop one of my crew into a pic with you. I won’t tell you it was Mark. He’s shy that way. 

I kid about myself because I’m not insecure, nor do I have a bruised ego. But it’s always nice to hear such words from the likes of the spectacular GirlCo gals! (Makes me feel all warm and tingly.)

The womenfolk at the office have seen my likeness? Well, I’ll never question the judgement of a lady, or in this case the ladies. I definitely appreciate their kind words! Thank them profusely, and buy them lots of expensive adult beverages for me.

I was just funning with you!!!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

but who are you sticking your tongue at? Definitely adds character to the pic.

and they are "candid" moments. not like going to target and having a portrait done. the pics are fun.

Word from the womenfolk here at the office is that you are a very handome man. My sec even wanted know if you were available. Hell, even Mark thought you were "just too cute", but his taste in men is somewhat….. er …….

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3398/3313435800_1defed9ecb.jpg?v=0 

It’s from Canada Day last year, but it was the first one I found.

Always with a smile on your face. Smile

The many sides of Deathspiral. Haha. Have to keep life interesting.

And I can honestly say that I have no recollection of getting those beads!  I was the maid of honor, and not the least bit sober! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Hopefully with mommies and daddies in them!  I always tease my mom because now that she has a grandaughter she never takes any pictures of me anymore!!!  My niece is way cuter anyway! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I feel like we’re seeing several different sides of you in this trio of pics! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

You are a handsome man!  Definitely fit nowhere in the "ugly" category!  Personality and looks are too great for that! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

I have way more pictures of my daughter than of anything else.

curses! foiled again. If you must look, open your eyes slowly as to avoid the initial shock of my ugly mug. It’s been known to induce gray hair in some folks! 

Got’em on my iPhone and all over my computer, both work and personal.

that the jerseys rock, and my face doesn’t. But as long as Shadygirl and CB can stand it, I’m a happy guy!

A slow spiral into sweet sweet death after the FDO exerts his divine will.

Your pic with the jersey convinced me to order one.

All of the ladies in GirlCo are lovely by definition. Isn’t that one of the membership requirements? I know those are secret, but it certainly seems to be that way. Then again, the selection committee probably has inherently good taste so it would be difficult to ascertain whether one or both was true.

Haven’t we seen enough? Good God man.

I am still reading it but it is very good. It is a historical novel (1918). The main character is a policeman. It is different from Mr. Lehane’s other novels but I like it. He said in an interview it may become a trilogy.

Corrupters are evil, aren’t they?

Thankyou so much for the help.

I don’t have an ugly mug. It’s hideous. The pic Gmork posted from the meet-up is probably sufficient to scare all the babies, small children and ladies. That’s probably enough damage for one lifetime! (OK, there might be picks from one more junkie meet-up later this weekend.)

<says in an aside> I can’t believe I’m anyone’s hero…….

Isn’t it great to be able to chill out and relax sometimes?

I always like to know what to expect. So what should I expect from  deathspiral?

My best friend has thousands of pictures of his daughter. I’d venture a guess that TwoWire is the same way with his little bundle of joy.

It sure is.

who that guy is in the photo, but is that “The Given Day” he’s reading?

I’m actually surprised at how many folks didn’t have one before I started this thread. Their pretty useful as a place to host pics online for any number of reasons. Storage in the cloud can be handy sometimes.

Told you it wasn’t that hard.

you are called SlackerQueen right? Laughing

[flickr-photo:id=3313141222,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=3313141154,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=3312312545,size=m]

I think Shadygirl and I have more photos of our son from the past two years than we have of each other from the entire time we’ve been married!

You and your friend both look rather bead laden.

These 85×85 pics drive me nuts sometimes and I’m working on a desktop machine. I can only imagine how lousy they look on a laptop. 

Once I wade through the hundreds of pictures of my daughter, I might find one of me somewhere on my hard drive.

For those of you who didn’t know, Gmork was kind enough to compile a Krakens Fan gallery over in the Siglerpedia. There’s a decent resolution pic of TwoWire over there and an excellent one of JP. If you’re part of the Krakens team, contact Gmork to find out how to have your data/picture added to the gallery.

(Of Slacker, not of the Marshmallow.) Slacker, you definitely have a lot of character!

That is a pic of SlackerQueen. I figure she’s too lovely a lady to go unnoticed.           

to your beard??????

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

You are one handsome young marshmallow, uh,i mean man. 🙂

[flickr-photo:id=3312227565,size=m]              

So here’s a link to one in my flickr account.  http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3502/3312227565_9e09be8be3_o.jpg (It’s the most recent one I have)

Just created a Flickr account. I’ll get something up soon to scare y’all.

• No flicker account, too bad.  Now if I could paste images directly…… 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
  • Embarassed

Proud member of GirlCo!

And made me blush! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

The Irishman from Ohio

Laughing                

#how much you look like your avat……….(click)

But then again anybody looks good in a Krakens jersey! :p

And yes I am a pussssy! So I wont be posting a pic of my ugly mug anytime soon!! Besides you’ve seen what I looked like before I put on my flash suit.

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

• I’ll try to post a larger version of the shot for you. 
  • The stuff in the front?
  • Some Sharks I am petting. 
  • [flickr-photo:id=3311600927,size=s]

Not the greatest pics, but the first ones I found!  I’m so excited I know how to do this now!!!!  Thank you Sadock, as always, you’re my hero! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

[flickr-photo:id=3312090940,size=m]

My niece and I at a wedding

[flickr-photo:id=3311260407,size=m]

My friends and I at a bachelorette party!

Proud member of GirlCo!

• You like knock knock jokes
    • Your equipment uses flash powder
    • You’re a pussssssssyyyyyyy!

Out of curiousity WTF is your avatar of? Is that someone scuba diving? That’s my best guess. If so, what’s in the foreground?

You’re a smart woman so I’m sure you’ll be able to do it with minimal (if any) difficulties. I have confidence in you!

I’m attempting to do this as well, just opened a Flickr account.  I’m a super tech tard, so hopefully I can figure it out! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

• But it broke the camera….. 
  •  
    Decent one of me: [flickr-photo:id=3311831734,size=m]

Fair one of Scott and I at Evo’s: [flickr-photo:id=3212233594,size=m]

We all know that the 85×85 avatars are nearly impossible to see unless you’re looking at them on a monstrous screen. So if you want to share a normal size pic, this is the place. Use the Flickr option to post an image (which auto links to the full size one) so we can all see you in your magnificent Junkie glory!

If you’re not sure how to do it, I put up step by step instructions for Wolf over in the Girlco thread a while back. You can find those here. So no excuses unless you’re scared. And somehow, I don’t think we have many shy junkies……

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.