This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  David Jacobs 11 years, 7 months ago.

What's up with the King and the Savior

• The King: Well, there’s only one king, and that’s Elvis baby. The Savior: There is only one and that is Jesus Christ, although it’ s mostly too late for all you junkie bitches. The Hunter: as in Crocodile Hunter or Dick Cheney is a hunter? Marie’s Children: I think I saw them on a holiday telethon last week.

So, if Rex is Elvis, than is Pookie Jesus and who the hell is Marie? Mr. Biz-nas in drag? Don’t mind the shemale behind the curtain.

I’ll just bit back and watch the carnage unfold, with some popcorn and a soda.

That’s what I was thinking.

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.”

Could it be a periodic thing to keep the “childrens” number down so they don’t attract too much attention to them selves?
    Makes a kind of FUCKED UP sense though…send one off and make sure he is part of the mundane,normal world and that he will feel the need to protect that world and then exile one and make him a misfit and be sure he HATES the establishment/mundane world.
    Eventually the “savior” will kill off enough of the children and presumably the king and find himself starting a new “family”
    Circle of life BITCHES

I really like the sucking the juices through the straw analogy… perhaps something about a decided lack of blood… “It wasn’t a nail, it was a damned mucus covered hoover!” Probably coulda sucked a golf ball through that sucker if Sucka had been hungry enough. Wonder how that tube was strong enough to smash right through his sternum… Probably just the technique of it all, straw through a potato sort of thing… Wonder if he practiced on watermelons… There’s an image for ya… “Hey Marco, check this out! If I’m off center by a milimeter my snatch-faced blood sucking straw from Hell will snap like a twig, but if I hit it just right like this — OUCH! Sh!t that hurts!”

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

We’re only in Episode #7 and all the pieces are there for you to stitch together. I recommend using a needle for the stitching, perhaps, a biological needle that slides out of Sucka’s snatch-face.

I’m thinking the Rex is king thing must be a lineage factor. To start with Rex=King, that’s a given… But he’s also in a foster home with that stupid slag Roberta…. Could he be a Child of Marie sent to live with the up-landers? If so, why? Who’s kid is he? First Born’s? You are one twisted individual Sigler. Darn you! Darn you all to Heck!

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

what he said
    am looking foward to how it all plays out
    It’s all about the Numbers, my friends
    The Math god

So far Nocturnal is awsome! But what does it mean?

The King must be Rex, but how? Why? How does Rex not know anything about all of this?

I’m thinking the Savior must be Brian, but why if he’s the “Great Hunter” they’re all so afraid of, does he feel such an affinity for Marie’s Children? Feelings of peace? Why does he identify with them so strongly? And if he is the Savior who has “magic” stronger than Marie’s Children, does he appear so normal (yeah, he’s stealthy, but that’s it so far). Will he develop super strength so he can jump buildings in a single bound and crush some demon skull?

Also, what’s up with Marco Machete (pussy that he is)? Why is he a beer-gut trailer trash norm and not the vagina in the face type of psyco that Sucka apparently is? He did live “underground” after all…

Awesome visuals on the syringe from the face Herr Sigler.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.