This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mathis Wrenn 8 years, 11 months ago.

Quick Question

• Steve Tyler’s "right this way" goes hand-in-hand with the celebraty…. so…yeah

The Platypus is a Semi-Aquatic Mammal

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

– Ronald Reagan

anough with the i’ve read it more times than you, my dick is bigger and just fight already.

The "Right this way" attitude is a dead giveaway.

Also, IMO, A warrior wouldn’t refer to Quinten as ‘Elder Barnes’.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

It would make sense that he is a Worker.  I reading it on the Ipod app as well, so that might iron it out…

also…did you know… that MuMuKiloWee is a giant "Lookie Rinemen"?

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’  

– Ronald Reagan

try 9th on for size

– Ronald Reagan

and im not quite sure if my sanity can stand that. (I’ve been listening and relistening trying to get the rest of The Fan together.)  I would have to say though that Tekat (sp?) is a worker.  the "descriptive name" does not fit any of the previous warrior name, but does match a bit with Mesaul (again sp?) the Efficient.  Aslo his apparent job functions deffinitely qualify him as worker material.

Now I have to listen to it again too!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

In the Bootleg Arms, Tekat the Groveling is refered to as both a Warrior and a Worker.  Which is he?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.