This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BigJohn 7 years, 8 months ago.

nocturnal or nocturnal beginning ?

• I think the Nocturnal page points the listener to the iTunes and podiobooks version of the story, which is just story without promos, intros, outros, story so far. The :beginning page has the original podcasts that were broadcasts with all of the fluff.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

Hey scott why not settle this little discussion here eh?.

I think and i haven’t lstened to the begining yet but are they not the same story?.

an as for the starter is it going to take away from our beautiful nocturnals??????????

i just had a go with the frist pod cast form beginning and nocturnal form i tunes. beginning has a lot of jiber jaber form scott . but the story was the same for the frist 10min. so i think they are the same. ill take the jiber jaber any day.

makes me feal like im on the inside 🙂

you Sis. But if you click the link under audiobooks Nocturnal:beginning takes you to the original Nocturnal with all of Scott’s rants. The other Nocturnal is for itunes without Scott talking. I’m confused too.

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

I was looking forward to more Nocturnal!!!!!!!!! Cry

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

then I need to know where I can find Beginning, cuz only Nocturnal is up on Podiobooks.com!

It appears that Belladonna420 is rrrrrii, I mean rriiiiggg, darn it riiiiigggght. There I said it.

released after nocturnal? And didn’t it set the stage for nocturnal and bring in the gay chief of police?

thanks belladonna420. i was hopeing to get somthing new or difrent then the one i heard. but a fix is a fix 🙂 i nead a fix first thing in the am

don’t think so.

ive herd nocturnal from itunes loved it. is nocturnal beginning difrent some how ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.