This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sadock 4 years ago.

No more email?

• I know for a fact that the website itself is still sending emails. I get one anytime someone posts a new comment in a forum thread that I’m watching.

I cannot speak towards general information emails. I think I got one a month or two ago, but I can’t recall for certain. I’m fairly certain I did not receive an email about the Solstice sale. I did see the announcement drop into the podcast feed and listened to it immediately because it was so short (ie under 2 minutes). Looking back on it now, that does seem kind of odd that they didn’t send out an email announcement. It may have been an oversight on their part. We’ll have to wait for @scottsigler or @arealgirl to address this question to get a definitive answer one way or another.

I do not seem to be receiving email from the site anymore. Last one I received was back in early November. Ended up missing out on the Christmas sale since I rely on announcement emails. 🙁 School and work is what I blame.

Anyone else not getting emails? Or has it just been since early November since one went out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.