This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kay Bridge 11 years, 5 months ago.

Murdering the English Language

• Pfft! ….Apologize? ……moi?…….ummm……nuh!

Honestly there is NOTHING MORE EVIL………….or irritating to an author than a pedant! MWAH HA HA HA!

HA! The bar IS set now jump damn you! JUMP!!

Damn my claws need buffing after all this typing………

actually it depends on what’s IN the glass…

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

don’t you??

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

so revelance is the celebrating they are going to do because they are just really glad that they found a clue…. Brothers YES!!!!
    Sigler knows what he’s doing. Right?

*** I am Renfield to Sigler’s Dracula ***

Our evil overlord would never make a mistake. He was not murdering the english language he was simply rewritting it. You should be grateful that you caught his change. I for one will happily be making the switch in my vocabulary.

have the power to delete a thread??

of course the ramification on crack hits in question…………

lol
    * http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

The Gurklings have been sent for you…

*eye turns black* APOLOGIZE TO SCOTT!
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

Drives me up the wall. But give scott a break, i mean he was in character, and it’s not like his living is based on the English language… Oh wait, it is. He’s a freakin author!
    *Scott never makes mistakes. Scott is always on time*
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life.
    John Barrowman has amazing teeth and he hugs well good. I love him so much. What a waste.

Oh dear Tigre. Of course, were it YOU who were dealing with a murder spree, mutilated bodies and a chromosome that has never been seen in the history of science, you would be speaking with perfect diction. Your prose would be delightful, gramatically correct, and oh-so-stylish.

Robin Hudson, on the other hand, perhaps she’s not as illuminated as you are. Not as self-actualized. Perhaps she’s a bit too flustered dealing with death and life and doom and mutants to spend precious minutes making every last syllable count.  

But we can’t all be like you, Dear Tigre, we can’t all be so brave in the line of fire. We can try, but try as we might, we shall fail. You set the bar far too high. 

You shall pay…… grr….
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

12 minutes and 32 seconds into the Nocturnal pod-cast

Robin:
    “The fact that they’re brothers has direct revelance on the case Brian.”

Huh? Did I hear that correctly? Revelance?! REVELANCE?! Oh please!

Relevance. Now say it……………Rel-e-vance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.