This topic contains 1,011 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  James Keeling 9 years, 1 month ago.

Mumo00 and Wallerdad's personal flame space

• Of course… I won’t catchya for awhile yet… It’s you’re spot. It’s your world and we’re all just squirrels tryin’ to get a nut. Except for mumo, he eats the whold damn tree. Roughage ya know. He needs all that extra fiber to pass all the small import cars he eats.

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Fangs are back in town! Rawr

it’s less about keeping the thread on track nad more about abusing mumo Embarassed

I don’t know of one forum that has stayed on track the whole time…

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Did I say that out loud? oops. yes I did, you will be #2 and not so humble then will ya?

I just about died reading this. Thank you for that.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

The Gmoky Gmork is back, pearly whites and all! Wallerdad might just join Mumo to enjoy a dirt nap with him. (I’m just going to stand over here and mind my own biznaz.)

Um, can we get this thread back on track?!

Blubber. Mumo. ’nuff said

See… I’m actually #3 in the standings, but do I make a point out of it? hellzno. Thems scratch my butt words!

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Laughed so hard I started to tear up too.

a crate of Mytol and tampons. He’ll be fine.

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

All this love and good feelin’ vibration….

Har!  My tears are cause it hurts so damn much listenin’ to all y’all prattle on like a bunch of pansies!  Oooo… I miss you too…  Oooooo…   I love you….  Ooooooo… Why don’t you get your fat ass off my porch ya damn sissy, the restraining order says 150 feet! 

I may just have to head down Houston way again, just to say hi.

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

don’t hate me because i’m beautiful peeps. and yes i’m still dead, just haunting the site…good to see your all still here.

maybe not as round as Mumo but still around. :p   

It good to see you back also! It starting to feel like old times aint it. 🙂

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]  KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

That has I quote "tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!"

You got your recognition, I just want mine, it’s not whining it’s wanting whats mine.

And yes I do want cheese.

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Now put down your purse and man up! You just grab hold of that ‘little bone(r)’ and don’t let go.  Pathetic…  really…  does your vagina hurt? 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Back to having the MC next to my name instead of the HM.

The following is a direct quote for the FDO himself:

"I’m working to improve the listing of those who die. KISS is reserved for those who actually buy the farm. So if your are a MC (Major Character) and you die, then you get the KISS. HM probably means you were mentioned or name-dropped, but you didn’t croak." from http://www.scottsigler.com/node/2975.

Donald Martin is the Secretary of Defense in Contagious and is in many chapters of the book and not just mentioned or name dropped.  That is a Major Character not just Honorable Mention.

GMork herself has me listed as under Vanessa, the Chief of Staff,

Surprised

, who has MC btw, in the Wiki.  http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Contagious

Come on, treat a junky right change me to a MC.

Thank You for your support

something that went from zero to over 100 in less than a second. He gave you a scale… Is it true?

He denied it. You told him to get on the bathroom scale. He did, then angrily stated he wanted a second opinion. Then you said, “You’re ugly too.”

Dude, it is good to see you back on the forums. Kind of like a reunion! Gonna stay a while?

Mumo’s not fat! So what if all of his pictures have to be done by satellite! Tongue out

(oh dear, still feeling so guilty about picking on mumo… I’ll just have to take a train and two buses just to get on his good side again)

I see dead people! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Glad to see you’re round, Uh I mean, ’round.  Heheheehheee!

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Glad to see you ’round mumo!

Mumo is so fat when he wears red the neighborhood kids shout "Koolaid! Koolaid!"

Is it really you? I thought you were dead!

But I missed ya buddy….

I’m no longer the fattest person in the room! 

well, well, well….when the cat’s away the rats will play i see. Insolent swine, you will all smoke flaming turds in hell for these blasphemies.Yell i’m not fat, i’m just big boned dammit

The other day I was at the gym with mumo, when mumo came out of the shower after the workout,  he was sooo fat, I asked him when was the last time he saw his pecker, he thought for a few moments then said it had been years since he was able to see his pecker.  I asked him "Why dont you diet"?  mumo replied back "dye it? why what color is it now?"

That isn’t gravy. (Shudder)

I am so stealing this one! Outstanding!!

That brings a picture to mind that is hugely disturbing! Heehee, I said "hugely’!

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

…Mumo is so fat….He squashed "Mommy" during Grooms Walk….
    Wink luv ya Mumo….
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

If you look up the definition of fat in the dictionary you’ll see a picture of Mumo! ;p

He makes Free Willy look like a Goldfish!

Free Willy?  Free Mumo’s poor belt buckle, that’s what!  But then… you have free willy!  and not slick willy neither! 

I asked him if he ever saw 90210 and he thought I was talking about his bathroom scale

It’s funny cause it’s true

He did put on some holiday weight,  Mumo is soooo fat, I took a picture of him on Christmas, and it’s still printing

THX can’t surround him Tongue out

(oh God, I feel guilty now, but it was just to easy to use the best "Yo Momma" joke I’ve ever heard on Mumo)

I seen him bagging groceries at the Piggly Wiggly.

(or was that Elvis? I get dem two confused sometimes.) 

I’d die for more Sigler!

When he breaks wind, the state of texas sticks a spigot up his ass and uses it to replenish their entire stock of (un)natural gas. 

But this is the flame space… Mr, Dip the Wick in the candle of the week!  Remember, I know what reading material is in your bathroom!

But yeah… the website is out there… I’m just getting started with it.  It sucks right now of course…  I’m still trying to build up some content…  But now that you’ve said it, if you’ve got something, anything, please let me know.  I’m new to the whole thing so I’m hopefully looking for this to be collaborative and all that crap…  So swing by if ya want to.  subscribe if ya want to…  It won’t suck as bad as some…  Unless of course, ya want it to.

is he carrying some extra holiday weight?

I heard that two small children got to close to him and were pulled into an orbit around him. 

It must be kept on the 1st page.

BTW have yall been to Synaptic Jam’s website, everyone check it out.

http://www.jameskeeling.com

I just can’t remember what it means. 

And Friend of MuchAdo, Twowire, I_AM, Gmork,

maebreakall, SlackerQueen, SynapticJam, KristenMae

& the Harveys

Mumo is soooo fat.

how fat is he

He is soooo fat he has his own gravitational pull.

I could never have worked up the nerve to even try to hold your hand in the first place.   

I’m right there with you on that one. All we need is a big plate of french fries to pour it over & some libation!

That same thing happened to me in the 1st grade.  A boy was in love with me and started holding my hand during P.E.  The teacher told us to stand in front of the class and show them how much we loved each other.  The boy started kicking and screaming and got sent to the Principles office.  The teacher forgot about me.  That was you wasn’t it!!!!!!!! 

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

I guess it would be niether, it would be like a lard/bacon mix gravy.

It’s good to be home, huh?

I was gonna ask the same question. Personally, I prefer brown gravy, but white is always good over some fresh biscuts, especially if it has a little sausage mixed in. Oh, and Tobasco sauce too. That stuff can make even MREs taste good. 

**UNdead / GirlCo: All we wanna do is eat your brains. We’re not unreasonable, I mean, no one’s going to eat your eyes.**

would like a little cheese with that whine? Hehehheee…

I bet your right about that one. I would have never thought of that myself, you know with my CRS and all. 🙂

was it cream gravy or brown gravy? Wheres a ladle when you need one? He would happen to 

have mashed taters in the other leg would he? ;p

Ew. Yell

I’m really glad I’ve come back home, I’ve missed all my fellow junkies.

And Mumo is so fat he fell down, broke his leg and gravy came out.

I think he’s just so old he posts and forgets and posts again.

And Friend of MuchAdo, Twowire, I_AM, Gmork,

maebreakall, SlackerQueen, SynapticJam, KristenMae

& the Harveys

Now that you mention it…..you think he’s just so old he post and forgets and post again?

&n

mostly and still doing bitstrips. I guess he’s just gett’n so old he can only participate in one activity at a time anymore. Hehee..

&n

Where is his old hippy ass?

It’s the one place where he’s sure to be smarter than the average que…oops..  i mean steer…  Little gubenatorial humor there… sorry…  I’m sensitive… really I am…. 

I noticed on the FDO’s last book tour he did not got to Minne-so-colda my balls have shrivled up but He did spend alot of time in Texas. hummmm wonder why that is

I’m not from Minne-so-colda my balls have shrivled up to nothing

Not that kind of flaming! Embarassed

But hey, you know, I embrace all types…well, maybe I should say I accept all types.

Oh and nuthin’ wrong with sporting a red dress every now and then. I’m sure you’ve go tthe legs for it Tongue out

Yeah…

I did that on purpose…

Whine Whine Whine…

Must be a texas thing… 

Im gonna rant a little.  What is the deal with me on having a HM honorable mention next to my name.  I’m the freakin Secretary of Defence. see http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Donald_Martin

I see that our good friend SlackeQueen has a MC Major Character next to her name, she was the Chief of Staff and had the same screen time in the book as the Secretary of Defence. see http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Vanessa_Coleburn

Come on now, lets give the Wallerdad is just dues, he is one of the Original OJ’s and has a part in 2 of the FDO’s books.

I want a MC next to my name or im gonna boycott 

Not really, just fucking around with yall

and If I were it would be in a long RED dress, just like roxanne. (gotta love old school ‘Police’)

When I believe this thread should be required reading for new Junkies on how to talk smack.  Then I realize most of you tards couldn’t read the directions off of a birth control pill bottle.  No wait, that’s your mothers.  oh…  well…  nuff said then… i s’pose.

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Can never go away and die/.

And Mumo is fat

Thank you very much,

spoken in best Elvis voice

pulling a Mumo on you all and being absent from the site for so long. But unlike Mumo, I am not dead. Just mostly dead. And Mumo is some sort of miracle–he’s been dead for months now and yet, he’s still fat! Wallerdad! Dude it’s great to see you back!

let the flaming commence!

Muuuwwaahahahaaaa the flame thread returns

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

It’s just a simple statement of fact…

Really Fat

Little Know fact,  Scott used Mumo as the inspiration for the character Tard in Noctournal.  Bet you didnt know that, well unless you ever met Mumo that is, then you probably already figured that out

I thought it had completely died. I totally forgot this thread was in this forum. O.O Oi. History, lol.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

"Man-sized shit-filled hamster wheel"

I want!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

If there were a series of Manthing vs Mangina, I would be the first in line to see tha movie.  I would even consider cosplay.

Almost sound like a sci-fi/comic book character. Manthing vs Mangina, who will over come in the end…..thats just yuck!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

oink, oink…..Well Jam, I gonna take your advice. I’m gonna go beat it! :p

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

our junkie brother Momo00 will never be, it’s "formerly large"! 

SlackerQueen said “jeebus.” (Does that answer your question?)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Y’All just can’t seem to stay away from this thread can you.  I mean, what the hell is so very wrong with your brain chemistry, that you feel you have to debase yourselves time after time, like rolling around in a man-sized shit-filled hamster wheel, with the crap just flingin’ around and around.  Don’t you realize that when you read this thread, you lose brain cells?  And believe me, microcephalic twits like you don’t have that many to spare!  So if you have any intelligence left in your shit-addled brains, take some good advice and never ever read this thread again.  I’m not gonna tell you again!  Now beat it!  Go!  You heard me!  Go!  Don’t make me whip this thing out!

even after the unfortunate passing of my former arch nemesis Mumooooo00000000. May he rest in peace, my formerly large junkie brother.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

that is a compliment of the highest order!  Thank you, Sir Jam. 

Just how much I missed this thread….  ya’ll are sick perverted wastes of oxygen…  you know that? 

the keyboard was already sullied. Otherwise I would have just ruint another one. Now excuse me while I go squeegee my monitor…

"I’m a vaginatarian" 

keyboard, of course. (When Gmork is posting, I need to wear adult diapers. I think I spotted.)

Damn that’s funny! You might be the first to say “mangina” in these fora. There has to be some sort of award.

I’ll be picking one up first thing in the morning. 

Gmork that was excellent! Wolf now you know why I’ve got a protective coating on my keyboard. That
    and to protect it from the drool while I am looking at the Evil Pastry Princess pic’s of pastry awesomeness!

Laughing

For the first time in a long time, I have spewwed Diet Coke all over my moniter and keyboard. Thanks, Gmork. No, really, thanks. 

…a mangina Tongue out

Somethings just work out both ways!

I’m not sure if that was meant to be gross.  But yeah. First impression was ewwwwwww. 

Undead Champion and Pusher 

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Sorry for the profanity, ladies.

Or did you mean to say “rope-like”?

The “we” in my statement was actually intended as a real first person plural pronoun. But if you’re suggesting I should be entitled the use of the “royal we”… I’m honored! And we will definitely need to go poop soon.

Oh no! Please tell me you aren’t actually the girl that Finaldrive was handcuffed to!

you said jeebus. Hey, that crazy old man in church was right! Way to go, Homer.

this thread’s been ressurected! The ghosts should be passing by any second now…

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

I hope they leave me alone!

My man boobs are not silly! Its an old inside joke that was shared in this thread before….

circular around here also.  hehee, remember this link in this thread

They were some of the greatest Junkies ever to appear on this site. God rest their souls. If you hang
    around long enough you may just see their ghosts pass through….

and then again why should you be? But you could have a little respect for people and the places the call home.

Being we know those two so well, Its ok for us to miss the fat little fuckers (and call them that) and come here in remembrance of 
    their hairy asses….

Listen this board isn’t full of slutty bitchs!  Or mother humping bastards!  You need to watch that fuckin’ mouth.  Serious! 

around here again. I kinda miss those two fat little fuckers! (sniff) 

The Sun ALWAYS sets on death when I’m here.

• Old boss of mine was a Texan, They can be nice.
  • Visited Texas last year.  The Dallas zoo is nice.
  • Also went past the "x" on the road where Kennedy got it.
  • And I couldn’t miss the Dallas Aquarium.
  • But the best place ther ewas the Boy Scout Museum.
  • Then went on to a really good college campus, in the year they made history:
  • They won the Orange Bowl
  • NCAA Men’s Champions baby!!!!
  • Rock Chalk, Jayhawk 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

Did this turn into the n8 and twowire snipe page? 

Silly Boobs!

HA thats like 5 times today!  I’m going to shoot for 15.

So in regards to the story above.  I actually had a boss handcuff me to this girl I was flirting with while I was in college.  My girlfriend was PISSED.

True story. 

he was crapping again!  Thanks for sharing JP!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

with Texans.  It’s not nice to call Texans pussey’s.  Especially when some of those Texans are GirlCo members.  Watch your back Mycroft!!!!  Mwaaahaaaaaa! 

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

Sometimes thing are circular around here!

Now that is brilliant flaming!

I heard he was dead.

here we go again!

thems would be an awful lot of feelings!

I saw you buring something out behind the house, acouple something as a matter of fact! 

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

You’re the one with the wheel barrow and shovel!

they were valiant Junkies in Siglers cause. Each flooded other Junkies with their CH’s before they went on Hiatus.
We come here to mourn them. We flame them in their wonderful memory!

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!
  • Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

Maybe if we start flaming them in their stead, they will return and defend themselves?

Its sooo lonely here anymore……to bad Mumo00, Wallerdad, Jam & Red have all succumb to the same fate.
    I can still come here every once in a while in remembrance and get a smile, God rest their souls.  😉

You’ll bruise your liver.

Next time I’m down, we’ll all start drinkin’… see who outlasts who then!  Mumo will be the judge…. 

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

the PuuuuK James Keeling?

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

got his synapses jammed
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I was ribbing Jam by calling him the PuuuuV James keelin?  Undecided 

Well it seemed funny at the time!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

he he…just kiddingCool

I was fine on the first night until that last shot of that bitch Taquila and corona… and that was after about 3 shots, four corona’s and two margaritas with dinner…   

The second night, Mumo was too damn drunk to finish the frickin’ bottle…  About 4 shots worth, so I had to help out… step up!  In his defense though, he’d drunk like a fish all day… that boy’s liver must be dyin’.

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Everyone should be proud of my rather rotund (aka fatass) brother,  he told me before the stank tour that when SynapticJam got to Houston he was gonna get him drunk and puking. and he succeeded

Not only did our favorite UberJunkie puke on the first night, but he did the Technicolored yawn 2 nights in a row,

Hope you had fun Jam!!! 

Whats it called dark hole or something like that? 😉

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

I played it for a bit.  Addictive game too…  They’ll be back.  Do miss them though…  If anything, We’ll have to hook back up for the stank tour….

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

It definitely gets deep around here! Wheres my waders…oh hell, I’ll just get the old canoe out

Ahhh to relive the days of Flame and Glory……
    *I’m Rear Admiral but Sigler gave me liver spots*

ignore all comments made by me here because

NO COMMENT

we are IN it deep or slingin’ it deep and sick
    come on dude

get it right

OMG LOL I CAN HAZ CHEEZBURGR NAO

I mean, it already does (on the math side of the house), but if language skills fell to that kind of low… I guess this website wouldn’t be so funny! (BWT: check out the t-shirts on Mental Floss’s website. There are some great ones! (http://www.mentalfloss.com/store/home.php?cat=103) The magazine is great too, of course. Long-time subscriber.

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

I consider that a compliment.

Ya’ll’s DEEP and sick!

and Silence is golden

That’s not too far from the truth arleady…   

idk, jk….  blah blah blah!

like it’s a bad thing. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

funny dude, and yet, too true
    but how funny would it be if people were as ignorant about their language as they are about math?

I recently saw a great t-shirt. It said, “I’m an English major. You do the math.”

– “The adverb is not your friend.” -Stephen King, “On Writing”

And absence of evidence is not evidence of absence….  What we really have here is a causality.

There is correlation…  And although normally correlation is not evidence of causality, I do believe that in your special case, considering the particular circumstances evident, we can make an exception…

and yes, no comment

I have nothing to say about that.

Being as we’ve already addressed the crux of your situational psychosis, I think we can proceed to potential corrective actions.  I’ve always believed the electrode connections for electric shock therapy are best applied to the testicles.  Don’t you agree?

and yet again, no comment

Is not up for discussion, nor is it particularly germaine to the topic at hand.  Whatever fevered ramblings emit from my gaping maw are officially beyond reproach.  Furthermore, your exhortations and transferrance do nothing to further the healing of your rather bruised id and overdeveloped superego.  Both of which combine with your freudian fixation on grandma OgreOregon.  Now lets just calm down and why don’t you tell me about your mother…

OgreOregon – no offense.

I am only relying on the tainted opinions of other Junkies when I say that.

Dad! He sent me this link about 2yrs ago. He was always finding tidbits (not the Rossi kind) like this on the web. You never knew what would be in you inbox when you got an email from him.

How did you come across this website…? Doo I need to be worried?

I totally bookmarked this page!  I think this was my favorite quote from the whole page:

"If you can remain sufficiently relaxed, you can produce an awesomely long poop that will coil up inside the toilet."

And for the scoop on poop you can look here  http://www.heptune.com/poop.html . Its everything you wanted to know about poop but never cared or really wanted to know!

And just like that, we’re back to talking about poo!

In celebration, here is the awesome musical ode to poo as performed on the musical episode of ‘Scrubs’

Click here to watch the song…and Enjoy!

Definitely not Dingle Berry’s. At least I wont talk about Dingle Berry’s here…

That would be my luck….or Mr Gmork’s luck.  This past summer he managed to flush his whole set of car keys down a toilet at a fast food joint.  It was after a man weekend so there he was stuck in New Jersey.  He called me and I had to drivve 45 minutes to save him with the spare keys!

start with no comment and end up talking about boogers

damn, i love this place, not the people necessarily, but definitely this place
    boogers, damn, what won’t you talk about??

without your lofty brain stimulating input…….. we just seem to sorta regress.
    Add to that FDO being rather sorta off on a mission of great importance and we are left to our own devices….sad as they are.
    Of course this just could be our way of getting crack hits, posting nothing that contributes to the forum but posting just what’s needed to get more crack hits…….YESSSSS….. 5 more for me……I mean, uh never mind….

I disappear for awhile any y’all are down to just posting numbers!  What kind of brain dead bullhockey is that!

I gotta party with you! BTW, I actually know a guy who was on a fishing trip and was picking his nose, apparently with his ring finger. Or in the process of preparing for the flick, transfered said bugger to his ring finger. Then he flicked. Then his wedding band went into the lake. Not good. Imagine how that story went when he told his wife… It’s almost completely unbelievable in the telling, and hearing.

Booger formage!

I sat and watched a guy in his early 20’s once sitting in his car picking his nose. He was looking at it and I thought no way. But yes way, He nibbled it right off the end of his finger! I felt like telling him to scape some cheese under his fingernails. That way next time he could have a cheese booger. Undecided

than to pick and nibble!

Blown and stown (And yes I do make up my own wurds)! Gotcha, I have filed for future reference

I was given this piece of advice once "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose. But you cant pick your friends nose." A handy bit of wisdom to pass along.

boogers are picked. Snot is blown. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

🙂

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

you’re a woman. You’ll argue with anything! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

booger in a while. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Nope.

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

slices both ways. lol

don’t call that guy your brother! That’s not nice.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

So that’s where the FDO got all them crack hits from!!

The FDO should be the highest….I’m passing 1,000 to him now!

I have to admit, I am enjoying it. Good luck 

ok, now you are creeping me out. stop following me.

The FDO deserves them! Maybe get a specially signed book?

“I can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

damn, now i have to figure out who i am gonna pass them along to

and thanks, wallerdad, now i am gonna have all these suck ups trying to get me to give them crackhits. (bastard, you are enjoying this, aren’t you??)#1

my shitmonkey brother and myself are hopelessly addicted to Dark Orbit, the "free" online multi-player spaceship game….don’t play, its evil……it just keeps calling me and calling me

Are the bash brothers back?!

Ya freakin Douchebags!!!!

Treed, I just gave you all my Crack Hits, enjoy!!!

How I miss thee!

just where has that finger been, mister? Stop sniffing it.

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

i get mine all the time, from the tequila bottle on the shelf

the air in houston would have cleaned up if he had died, he just smells that way, just ask wallardad

that FDO described how a cop weighted down with a wounded officer in his arms jumped three stories and did ot go splat when he "landed". By the description of the fall and jumps of Nocturnals, they have the ability to psionicly/pschyokineticlly/Magickly affect the pull of gravity on them. Its not pure strenght that lets them do this. They don’t have enough muscle mass and size to do this.

As for "he can’t even turn a decent phrase", I do agree with you.

More importantly FDO had the time to inject the new material into our veins. I for one, am appeased…I think that means satisified.

The Irishman from Ohio

Nothing like real Rock & Roll!!!

Just Dew it!

That’s ‘Miss Whore’ to you Jammy! 😛

Ya’ll are X-Files crack addicts =P

from the Lost Boys. But I guess it was Love at First Bite. I’m rusty tonight!

I mean, if you’d said we have new shizzle for da hizzle… maybe… or junk for da trunk, maybe… but new content?  Not only can white boy not jump, he can’t even turn a decent phrase!  smell it junkie!  smell it!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

The Irishman from Ohio

we have new content?

The Irishman from Ohio

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

It has the man with the perpetual tan!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

to "Damn Dirty Crack Whore"! But that just what I like to call myself.

brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

That’s "Crack Whore" to you , mister!

~~~ mwhuahahahahaha … so it’s, you know, coming along ~~~~~~~

I expected nothing lessTongue out

Sorry… geek moment… of course, here I suppose cracking is all we do!  Whores!  All of yaz!  Whores!!!!

With me…  it’s never a quick-ee  always a long-ee….

smell that smell…

Pretty bad I know. But its late!

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Not even close. Keep working on it though.

How long have you had this inferiority hacker complex? :p

Hmm n8?

It’s been too long! *waves*

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

“this hacker.” Clever…

that there isn’t an actual, real Mumo. I think you’re on to something–n8 created this profile to create some sort of arch nemesis and therefore attempt to run up his own SCHs (Selfish Crack Hits). BTW, if he were Dr. Horrible, it would be clear that the nemesis is a poser in a parka. His real nemesis is Capt Hammer… n8, you’re pathetic. We’re on to you!

is “The Truth is Out There.”

Smell it!!!!!

a fellow Dr.Horrorble Fan. Cool.

The Irishman from Ohio

lol

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

That is their motto! Will we ever know what happen to Mumo?

And Ned, "The Truth is out There!"

All the way to the top. It is a conpiracy up to the highest levels of the government… (wow How X-files-y of me)

all we see is his pic. What can be offered as proof? Could it be n8 has hacked his account in an effort to mis-lead us and divert suspicion? How deep does the deception run?

And I found where treed’s been. Fear not, he’ll be back soon.

just so you know…….n8man has a wheelbarrow and a shovel, and I heard that treed is missing
    I don’t know what to believe in anymore……next they’ll be telling me that scott isn’t really growing a ZZtop beard like he said he was…. Oh the inhumanity of it all…..

Dang, I just had an “O Brother Where Art Thou” flash back…

– “Everything takes longer than it does.” -Me

Wee Willy Wacker, whacked his wittle willy.

Why whack his willy?  His silly wittle willy would not grow…

Eunuch is what a eunuch does…  You see, Wallerdad had himself some progeny… and got his wee-wee whacked for it…  Just in case, and maybe in sympathy, Mumo had his wee wee whacked too.  The court ordered wee wee whacking has nothing to do with why he really had his wee wee whacked.  Wishful or will-full thinking that having your wee wittle willie whacked is alright is just plain wrong.  Sorry to air the dirty laundry…. but it needed to be said…

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

a breath of fresh air….jam, wallerdad and mumo are back!

Feels like home

You hack, how did you get Mumo’s login? That’s just not right…

you’ve been taking shots at the neighbor’s goat, that’s all

lies, all lies

Jam’s got the right idea…just a little baseless, unprovoked name calling — what fun!

You worthless piece of bile encrusted intestine!

Just been busy lately and can’t get on the forums as much as I’d like.  I’m still taking shots at mumo on a daily basis, don’t worry.

that Mumo is dead. Just a rumor, but…

suggest Gmork? What could be done to fan the flames?

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

………then one responds and I run away scared the other way……..did I type that out loud…

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

…while it’s quiet 🙂

I have been wondering where all that lovely banter has gone. Need the laughs damnit! =P

I was just thinking the same thing!  Mumo and wallerdad have been suspiciously absent…hmmmm

I found it. *little kid laugh* hehehe

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

sounds fun to watch a cat being hog tied.

G-Man

there is no fight aswell there is no treaty ITS A TEXAS THING

if you can take a jab to the ribs and laugh about it you may have a little texan in you SOOOOO get him out and have him

ride you dog or hog tie your cat its fun to watch  

TEXANS unite bring the dark overlord to his true home

Maybe they’ve gotton over their differences. I doubt it.

G-Man

just the calm before the flaming.

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

did The Mumo and Wallerdad sign a peace treaty. That cannot be. Or are they no longer among us. That cannot be either

Let’s Flame guys

ive already downloaded Earthcore and started it last night lol

I’d suggest Earthcore, but you can’t go wrong with anything by the FDO

so i finished The Rookie today

WOW, i can see why you all are called junkies now lol

i would have to say that i am hooked 

no google, i spent a few years in Germany, though i never made it up to the English isles

start with the crayons and paint by numbers 

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence to a lemming?

they’re only going to walk off a cliff.

the us has towns bigger than wales lol

you might see a sun on the 4cast but other than that usualy rain.  

we have a saying

if you can’t see over the chanel (from england 2 france) its raining

if you can see over the chanel it’s going to rain 

perhaps i should explain my line of questionnnn…nevermind…….the mind of the mumo is far too complex for a simpleton like you to grasp….and yes, Wales is in the U.K., in the northern hemisphere…..i know this despite my public education from the likes of you, wormman

-i’ve always refered to myself as a south texas lizard, the frozen tundra (minnesota) bodes not well for my kind

If you’re a frickin’ lizard… go find yourself a nice rock to sun on…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

-Northern Hemisphere, all have the same same seasons (in a relative sense), the Southern Hemisphere has the seasons opposite the Northern, like those in Aussie land and the land of the Kiwis and South Africa. I guess wallaerdad needs to take a few days to explain this to you, he may need to bring in experts from Rice to help him with the explanation, this is a bit complex for you

i feel for you. the mumo doesn’t do well in the cold….but isn’t it summer over there as well?

thats what u call a rant 

well it is wales. wish i was were u r

97 degrees with 80% humidity……just another day in paradise

Not burning up like the pits of hell that H-Town is!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (ain’t I special)

pipe down turd of the tundra

-oh, good one, very good

He and Mumo00 seem pretty funny to me, actually this whole group of Junkies is one steaming  pile of funnynessTongue out
    You will love FDO fiction, it is fiction isn’t it? don’t mind me, I ramble on…

I’d pay to see a fight like that!

I bet he could eat a bowl of soup with a fork, not spill a drop, and still kick n8’s a** with both eyes closed. While drawing a blood sample. (From someone other than n8.)

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

Never looked at a cricket the same way after the rookie….

but u still come back for more 

to true 

i don’t think you should let it be known the wallerdad is your uncle…….the shame, the shame

I’ll go stand in the corner for suggesting the hazing

**timeout**

yup, wallerdad is my uncle and he got me hooked on this stuff

barely started to get through The Rookie so far

No way he’ll be n8’s lackey, heck he could kick n8’s ass while eating a bowl of soup and never spill a drop.

He’s going to Walter Reed as a Lab Technician.

be n8’s lackey for a while. No, that’s just too mean. Welcome to our mad mad mad world, Cowboy. I hope your assignment is as a medic and not a patient…

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

what’s wrong with a bit of senseless violence?

Welcome to the cowboy! 

Does he get initiated? hazed?  Come on, we’re a creative bunch.

The new recruit-cowboykeesee60– is my nephew.

He is in the Army and about to be stationed at Walter Reed up in Washington DC. 

and thanks for the hits =D

you are the abomination shitstack….shall i speak of your angry butt-sex with goats or the time you tried to rape the neighbor’s dog? or how bout when i caught you spooning spot( his shitzu)….this is why you can’t watch prison shows, you just want to toss my cat’s salad….you freak

that’s very juvenile of you innate-one, way to act your age

why thank you jam…the slacker never attacked the mumo in the forums so she got most of the hits, gmork half-assed attacked the mumo then would always apologize, so she got some hits. the burden of being a pusher was too great…..just need my fix…..DAMN YOU SIGLER!!!! PUT OUT AN EPISODE!!!!

Mumo is a gentleman, despite what either his outward appearance or demeanor would indicate.  I think it’s nice what he did and it does remove the contention surrounding his crack hit level.  Well played Mumo.  My hat is off you you. 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

i needed that laugh

He gave all his hits to the slackerqueen

I stayed with them for few days was was unfortunate to see their eating habits up close and personal.  Sadly, I could not bring myself to partake.  At first, I just chalked it up to local texas fare, but upon further reflection I think it’s genetic… 

the gmork is a kind soul indeed, vicious looking, but generous

I gagged when I read Jam’s contribution…which of course, means it was awesome!

Seems we share a common patron saint! This is total pandalerium!

That’s some of the breast sophmorish humor I’ve heard in a while.

Sweet relief, isn’t it. And soon we’ll have more Sigler! I have to believe the SMOD is drawing to and end soon. Until then, we’ll continue to bump into each other like the Keystone Cops.

Wallerdad’s favorite? A crusty crab filled calzone dripping in vaginal discharge and smeared with penis butter…

And these ain’t the crabs you get at Red Lobster….  well, I suppose you could get em’ there…  I mean, it’s possible… but most likely terribly unsanitary… of course, you do have a lot of wet-wipes handy…  

I’ve been away for a few days… and this is most most MOST refreshing…  Ahhhh….  I needed that…. 

You see, I didn’t even think about that–I was distracted by the lower-quality humor of “Effin Gross.” Now i can’t stop laughing about your idea. It would crack me up to see some new junkie appear with the screen name “Ass Juice.” That’s funny! And Mumo would have an instant friend/lover!

Just calling it like I see it! No sucking ass here. You’ve mistaken me for someone who enjoys ass juice. See the discussion higher in the threat for clues who that is. I’ll give you a hint though–it’s someone who lives in your house.

All in an effort to ensure your status on the crack hits list, bro!

Enjoy!

what jp? sucking treed’s ass was’nt enough for you? you have to get your fecal fix from wallerdad’s putrid ass as well?

400 hits gmork!!! the mumo thanks you.

Ass Juice.

Although, "Effen Gross" makes a great screen name, my vote would be for "Ass Juice" as name of the year.  If you’re gonna go gross, you might as well go all the way!!

(figuratively, of course)

I was walking along and accidentally stepped in a steamy, smelly pile of Mumo… aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha. I’ll never get the stain or smell off my shoe. That one’s for you, Nate. Get it? (Sometimes I crack me up.)

wallerdad–with a little tweak to the spelling and that’s a great screen name! “Effen Gross.” Sounds like someone who should be an evil character in a Max Quick story (adult version, of course).

After all, look at what Mumo does with midgets! Gross.

Half-pint=affectionate term for midget (in this case).

Well put, new forum moderator. That was very…moderate. (You kick ass! I’ll definitely vote for you for a second term.)

He calls it a turnover because he likes to flip over the midget he’s banging and suck on their ass pimples

Baked or fried?

No one can argue with this. No one. Not even Mumo’s trusty midget side-kick, Nate.

mumo’s favorite in between snack snack,  a pimple puss filled turnover with ass juice.

Mumo is het meest stinkende schepsel in de hele wereld.

Just another example of bad Babelfish translation. Or would that be babelfish craplation???

lame huh? 

I just like the phrase. Hardly anyone uses it much these days.

Mumo is het vuilste ruikende schepsel in de volledige wereld.
    for the dutch junkie
    Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

stepping in it when he wallows in it. Hey Nate, take a look and see if he’s still in there…

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

-don’t you watch where you walk??

You have a valid point, you cloth-eared nincompoop. I’ll be back to deal with you later. At a time and place of my own choosing, of course.

– Utinam modo subiunctivo semper male utaris! (May you always misuse the subjunctive!)

muumuu? muumuu? you disappoint half-wit, sleep on it, you can do better than that….

Did you say something, Muumuu?

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

Slow down squirt. You haven’t forgiven me yet–not until I tell you it’s OK to forgive me. Now get back to your attempts to insult me and spell properly. It’ll cheer you up and make the rest of us laugh.

– Utinam logica falsa tuam philosophiam totam suffodiant! (May faulty logic undermine your entire philosophy!)

Yes it does. Isn’t that strange? I keep hearing that awful song, “People let me tell you ’bout my best friend…” from The Courtship of Eddie’s Father.

Oh no…Mumo! You’re SICK!

he should have something to say about you forgiving him.  

you tell him, brave woman of the north

you sir, are the sleeping midget…i do not fear you….2.. you kiss treed’s ass like no other…feces on your lip’s is a by-product of this…3…i am a sick man, one must be to appreciate the FDO…..go back in your hole and bleed awhile, think about what you’ve done..

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

worry not half-pint, you are as significant as the pile of dog shit i stepped in yesterday…..you are not aligned with mumo

Brave, but foolish. Don’t make me get the ‘Uber Nemesis’ out here!

one of those crappy tv-shows we had back in the 80’s-early 90’s

Mumo and his trusty sidekick n8man. With one of those themesongs that gets stuck in your head for the rest of the week.

Nate Dogg (#6 crackhits if mumo doesn’t pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

hes acting like one though

So grumpy for a little guy!

i  really dont care

It’s already out there. Can’t take it back, sorry!

are you admitting that you are wrong?

Mumo and (trusty sidekick) n8man:

From now on, if I want any crap out of either of you, I’ll squeeze your little heads.

Should you have said “that that” or “that which?” Do you know what the rule is for using that vs. which, and does it even apply here? Is this about what is grammatically correct, is it a usage issue, or plainly put: should you have written it differently simply because it’s awkward? You have some homework to do, little one. (Hey Mumo, I think you should help him out.)

1. Yamamoto–if he were still alive, he would fear me. I think he’s dead now because he knew I was coming, even though I was still a full generation away…

2. You should take his advice. I am the sleeping giant.

3. You’re a sick man, with a vivid imagination. There’s nothing on my lips. Just because you’re into that sort of thing, doesn’t mean the rest of us are. Don’t try to pull me into your demented circle of perversion…

game on? get with the program Q-tip, game’s always on. Admiral Yamamoto once said, "I fear all we’ve done is awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve." Now wipe treed’s pooh from your lips and go sit in the corner to think about what you’ve done

New target: Mumo, since I’m on “the list.” (Nate, you’re not off the hook though. I can handle the two of you at once, if necessary.)

Nate’s Dad? Yes, this is JP. I think you need a new lock on the booze cabinet. No, it appears someone has found is way in and been sampling the stock. No, the call was no problem at all. My pleasure.

I say that that that that that post contains is perfectly correct!

Nate. Always setting low standards and then failing to achieve them. Good job there, cricket! (You don’t know who the Wiggles are, do you? Did that make you mad?)

but that that comes out of it

Leave my ass out of this, kid!

and to you gmork, you flea ridden cantankerous canine, may a thousand weevils eat your kibbles

-to this post, deeply hidden??

You’re paying attention!

– Prospice tibi–ut Gallia, to quoque in tres partes dividaris.

war in 1975

Who sang “Why Can’t We Be Friends” and what year did they release it…

The flame space is once again active 🙂

Just take a bunch of Iocane Powder. Fix ya right up!

Our women don’t have to put on the extra 30 pounds of winter weight.

you bucket of jam and wolfs strange bowel movements

Even our sewage is cleaner than the freshest texas water…  You’re cattle are so damn big because of all the hormone crap you saturate  your state with.  This also accounts for the large udders on your texas heifers, uh, I mean cheerleaders…

indubi..?

ahhh, my frozen friend of the north spews forth more diarreah from that sewer he calls a mouth

It’s like throwing a dog a bone…   

who ever gave me 150 hits…..thankyou

and so it has

You crack me up! I do love it that you’ve noticed some music that’s older than, say, the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus, and the Wiggles…

-was to quick to post comment… meant to delete that part

maybe thats why i thought it was him. but the one in movies is the one by war.
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

i  was wrong. whoops!
    Nate Dogg (#7 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

-he just did a cover of it

The group “War” sung “Why Can’t We Be Friends.” Not sure, but I don’t think Marley wrote it or performed a version of it.

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

It’s the best way to get the knife behind their back…   

-using big words, mumo00’s headaches are going to return….

-an oxymoron if ever i heard one

That my freinds, was a sigh of contendedness…   snipe away brother putrid, snipe away…. 

But the big cosmic hug just ain’t comin’……    

its yourself that you smell shitbag

you disappoint me gmork, i am far more handsome than that swine wallerdad

mumo does shower, he takes a shower every Thursday weather he needs it or not.

mumo smells so bad because he is so fat that food gets caught under his fat rolls and he cant find it. He once found a blackened twinkie under his fat man boob that he had lost 6 months earlier.

mumo and I do not look like each other but you were right, mumo does smell. 

He doesn’t smell funny though, he smells really bad.  I mean so bad that the only thing he has received for Christmas in like the last 10 years has been  cologne, lately he gets Axe spray also.

I was so flustered about thanking the wrong person I just realized I used the word ‘too’ when I meant ‘two’.  Good grief!  I should just stop while I’m ahead!!  >:(

I think I just need to admit that I am woefully unskilled at effective flaming *sigh*

Because that’s like telling Sigler he can’t rule the world. The friends thing just can’t be done.

-you funny, you make me laugh

I’m so embarrassed! Here’s my excuse…. (and it’s a good one) … since mumo changed his picture the too of you look too similar.  Oh god…wait…I just realized that saying the two of you look similar might be a put down to you…sorry!  Let me put it another way — I saw the Kraken’s jersey and thought mumo.

Ok, so to make amends…I’ll edit my previous post about the funny smelling thing.

*exits in shame*

[edit: double crap…it won’t let me edit it now so I’ll post it here]

Mumo sometimes smells funny

I gave  you the crack hits, not that FPOS mumo

"why cant we be friends? why cant we be friends?"

I also blame wallerdad for Microsoft Service Pack 3 crashing my computer and deleting everything. Most likely retribution for my riverdancing shirley temple impersonator comment. Tongue out

It’s a gift! 

Gotta love the St. Paul Saints!!!!  May I remind everyone that the offender in question was NOT from Minne-so-cold…

That being said, this is hilarious!  Gotta have the "Wide Stance!" 

Wallerdad sometimes smells funny…

I know, I  know…kinda weak as far as flaming goes, but you must understand…mumo gifted me some crack hits so I feel compelled to return the favor through complusory flaming of his archnemisis — wallerdad!

I don’t live in Minnesota, but I so want one of those!

m/   m/

you’re a shitbag donny, a foul rancid bag-o-shit

minnesoTITTIES Tongue out

Convoco vel intereo, [1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

poor gay guy

Whatever, people from Minnesota 

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0522081saints1.html?link=rssfeed

Groaning hereYell

Mumo sucks on hairy monkey balls. AND LIKES IT

FOAD you SPOS.

Dont tell me how to raise my son!! 

dorkus maximus strikes again

-i talk about a gross and i don’t tell my groaner joke about it…..

Why is it difficult to order 288 items?

because it is two gross

(yeah i know, i said it was a groaner)

-we just lose all track of what we were thinking when you show up

Whenever I post a response or something, it either goes completely off track or takes a disturbing turn? Tongue out

-now ya’ll are just getting gross…as in we need 144(a dozen dozen, figure it put) of those things

you should try not to laugh to hard 

Convoco vel intereo, [1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Now photos of that would well worth a peek!

I’m fairly certain they were burned and the ashes scattered across the four corners of the earth.

well gmork, i don’t have a photo of shitbiscuit riverdancing, however, his trip to the tiajuana donkey show turned up some horrific images…….the shame….the shame

I, for one, would like to have some photographic evidence of this Riverdancing Shirley Temple impersonating proficiency that the Wallerdad posseses….especially the frilly little dresses!

you underestimated the creapyness.
    Nate Dogg (#9 crackhits)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Dang you SlackerQueen, That was supposed to be our secret

-i am Sir Thomas Deepforresst of Laurel

listen up hippy, the mumo knows many things, including fae and their various courts, your ignorance of the mumo’s intellect does not suprise me……get off the shrooms and left handed lucky’s

I’m Lady Vaney Carefulthough of Bellflower.

*awaits the insults*

keep up the colorful rant, but just keep an unending supply of Depends handy, 
    I am at the age when I pee when I laugh too hard.

-got that right, yet, does mumo00 even know what the fae are??
    wallerdad might even need help with this one, though he should be able to find out on his own. mumo00 on the other hand …

around the likes of Mumo and Wallerdad!   

-i made it in after a mis-start, she did not see my name in the email i sent, so she had to ask me for it again

See….now don’ you feel better after letting loose that torrent of insults! It’s like a breath of fresh air….that is, fresh air sullied with the stink of sweaty manflesh.

ahhh….I feel better already!

LMAO!!!!!!!!! nice one slacker, 50 hits to you

that should spice things up
    Nate Dogg (#9 crackhits)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

-pimping for pip, i see…..
    fun stuff she is putting out

-but I think you just broke my brain with that.

Apologies to the mumo.

thats wat i call a burn

Having actually met Wallerdad, the image is even more disturbing…  Also the sight of Mumo in a Tutu riding a tricycle would be a fitting match for Wallerdad as Shirley Temple… 

Now I would like to point out that in his spare time, wallerdad is a Riverdancing Shirley Temple impersonator. We all know he loves wearing those frilly little dresses, despite his lack of curly long hair.

…yeah, that’s all I got…for now.

It is rather frickin’ hot down there…. You are but a secretion of yellow puss from the anus of an aardvark that has just consumed a gallon of that pisswater you call texas beer and banged every disease ridden prostitute in Houston, of which there are many as you two can very personally attest to. So wallow in your own stink and filth, you fetid, crab-laden, drippy dickin’ sons of a motherless goat!

There, how’s that?

Offer of crack hits is nice but really my reward is the enjoyment of the creative use of the terms "turd / shitmonkey / animal lover" with the express intent to disparage another…..and a family member no less!  It’s brilliant!!!

you’re right Gmork, my fellow junkies should be reminded that wallerdad is a turd of the lowest order. 50 crackhits to you gmork, for reminding me of this

Okay, so just because all y’all had your lovefest at the book signing in Houston doesn’t mean the flaming has to stop!

I miss the daily entertainment of brotherly disdain with a dose of instigation by jam and the occasional prodding by treed….this thread has been silent for too long!

-i thought you guys lived together??

you truly are a biscuit, a shitty, stale, 3 week old biscuit…..that is all

One night, I’m gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you’re sleeping, and I’m going to cut your throat.

It’s been too long since I’ve call mumo a fat bag of shit.  

mumo You’re a bastard from a basket.

LOL! 

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

I do need to recognize evil in order to do some evil. Fair warning, do not leave me alone with your car when I have post-it notes.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango

The mumo is all about stroking it.

those are some fancy words 

till you tell us tomorrow… LaughingLaughing LMAO

-i see you learned how to use a thesarus

we are a much better match. (Anne Ramsey,one of my favorite character actresses, was sooo funny in this movie, I loved the way she treated her sons, mean old MAMA.)

He’s sensitive…  And God knows I’m not above stroking the fragile ego… 

the disfigured guy? if so i agree.
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

-tomorrow………….

slow-(mu)mo. hmmm thats not very good…. wat else…..
    mum"ho"!
    Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

knucks for that one treed

you look like an ass in a mask.

…are you just building the mumo up so you can break him down?

(notice the article in front of mumo’s name…like the ohio state…a mountain among men should be preceeded by an article)

methinks you are reversed, this current verbal beratement of the mumo is quite insalubrious, an apple a day treed, is what you need

25 years ago maybe, now the torch is his, turtle

Mumo could be the sloth – the big guy….  I’d be Mikey of course (sean astin’s character) …  Treed would be mouth (corey feldman), Wallerdad could be Brand (Mikey’s big brother).  OgreOregon would be Mikey’s mom…  Andy would be slackerqueen, Stef would be BarbaraJ… Who would be data?  

-well, i think you got that reversed…………….

-um, i believe you were lookin in a mirror, not his picture

muhahaha Tell us nowTongue out

-and decided it was not worth it

And don’t dispel the infidels!  Who else would we laugh at? 

its not the shiny objects jackass, its the tig-o-bitties, but then again, if it aint got 12 tits and 4 legs, you aint havin it……you freak

i have an idiot brother condition……the excessive stress you cause me adds pounds

forgot about the babyruth……and rockyroad

and you jest about my vocabulary simpleton……..

why Jam(notice i did’nt say spam) i’m touched. You finally give the mumo respect, or do you? Is this another insidious ploy to thwart my crusade to dispel the infidels from these sacred forums?

Yeah, what Jam said

Is it truly evil to see the world for what it is?  Is it evil?  Or reckless abandon that drives us to lift the veil from our eyes and behold the beauty, the pain, the suffering, and yes, even the mumo without filter or misconception.  So live long and strong Mumo.  A mountain among men.  Make your mark upon the world and leave the weak shaking in a pool of their own urine as they sink to the ground in utter defeat….   

Baby Ruth?  Baby Ruth?   

I flit around and through the world like a wave of electric current, nudging a bit here, a byte there…   

unholy trinity…..yes…yes….they are the unholy trinity of the forums….that’s very good slacker, you recognize evil when you see it, a rare talent these dark days

looking at your picture innate one, you bear a striking resemblance to Chunk from The Goonies. My only question is, can you do that jiggly dance?

that’s alright gmork, just get on the side of righteousness brother, don’t fall in with those heathens

is it not past your bedtime or nap time?

I’ve been on the sidelines for so long I just had to jump in and participate. I couldn’t help myself!!

to screw in a lightbulb?

mumo,mumo, and mumo…..

The unholy Trinity of the Sigler forums.

• "We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…" -Grim Fandango

I thought it revolved around you, or at the very least treed.

I’ve always wanted to be part of an Axis… Of course Mumo is an Axis unto himself, and the world revolves around him… dense center of mass that he is…. 

He’s too fat(has a thyroid condition) to fit in a beetle.

-how many mumo00’s can you fit in a volkswagon beetle??
    I believe wallerdad has the answer to this……..

You’re hit it right on the head gmork.  Women always get mad at mumo because they think he’s staring at their boobs but he is just fascinated by their shiny necklaces.

He has a thyroid condition, (that’s the 21st century addition of Big Boned) 

you are aligning yourself with the axis of evil (treed, wallerspas, synaptic spam), don’t do it

oh no…that would be ‘how do you distract a mumo’…Tongue out

that’s very original treed……i thought all you hippies were creative, perhaps you need some of that hippy lettuce to inspire you

You know I’m not that patient!  In other words.. I got it.. but wanted to play along… 

-I’ll tell you tomorrow

I have something to say. Everyone needs to go to the following post.

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1373

The homers are having a day of silence, we must support them. 

So Remember, if your gay, on Friday shut the FUCK UP

well, well, well….when the cat’s away the rats do play…..you’re right treed. you insinuate that i’m an idiot, and that’s ok…if it makes you feel better about yourself , then pile on. Afterall, it works for me, you hippy

-just stated that one would not be wrong in their use in reference to mumo00, but i would never call him those things

Now don’t you feel better? 

-however, i have not calle dhim dumb, stupid idiot, wanker, dipstick, null&voided, asscrack, toe jam, stinky boy, lard butt (i know i know, he’s BIG boned), or the like, even though those and many more would apply. i leave it to innuendo and implication. much "cleaner" that way (although, it doesn’t get rid of the smell, i don’t think anything will)

Puuussssaaaayyyy!!!!  nah, just kidding…  backhanded and implied insults work just as well, and you’ve had your share of them…   

-now, i want you to look through ALL my posts and tell me when i actually used a derogatory term aimed at you directly
    and wallardad, you are going to have to explain this to him
    Of course he will get done looking through my posts in about 30 or 40 years, i’ll wait, be on my poarch, retired watching the grass grow by thenlook closely mumo00, not one derogatory term thrown at you in this post

Smile

I don’t care what you ment by that Jam, I’m taking it as a compliment. 

Cracking on mumo and getting 10th hit in one shot, must me fate

for me? thanks treed!

-i like i have said, if pulsar ever get give crack hits option working, ogreoregon and you are in store for some crack hit love

methinks your right slacker

Methinks it will be a cold day in hell before that ever happens.

Truer words have never been spoken.

thankyou spam, i think

I believe I can say that it’s a complimentary situation wherein, each of them complements the other in such a manner as to accentuate traits such as smell, congeniality (not congenital defects), and all around badassness.

It’s quite amazing really… 

wrong again turtle, congrats on 10k, now stop posting

funky smell? sorry about wallerdad, he had a poo party the other day

-has to be mumo00

this was crack hit 10,000

when I don’t visit a specific thread for a few days; I completely lose track of what’s happening.

maybe it’s that unbearable stench that makes me stay away for a while… what’s that funky smell?

Iffy though.  I’ll probably change it before long… 

what in the blue hell is up with that picture spam? No, don’t tell me, i don’t want to know

Jaaaam,

Why’d you change your pic again, I liked the new one 

What happens between the FDO and his junkie, stays between the FDO and his junkie! 

Hey Jam,

Why is the FDO kissing your ear in your new pic?

you truly are the ubergeek

Tard – the bug killer

-what’s next?? Mystical Mathematics?? oh wait, i’d watch that one

Believe it or not, I was sitting on Mumo’s couch, watching his TV and I saw the commercial/promo for it myself…  Thought hey!  That’s one for Mumo!  Want to know something disturbing though?  Guess what he’s got for reading material in the bathroom….

….

….

give up?

It’s like Pest Control Digest Magazine or something like that…  

Mumo is a "Dedicated" entymologist!

thanks for the heads up on the show, i’m sure ADVENTURES IN ACCOUNTING is on the horizon

"Verminators" premiers April 21 on the Discovery Channel. It’s about guys (and gals, I suppose) who eradicate the world of itty-bitty pests. Ya know, bugs, spiders, mice rats. Vermin.

Way to go Mumo. Maybe next we’ll get a show about the exciting world of inventory and accounting.

Besides, Mumo already grabbed some beer!  Killians Red and Shiner Bock 

I can stop on the way home and get you some Heineys 

Shut your piehole!

hey!  He gave me a beer!  What have you done for me lately bitch! 

shut your piehole shitstack

You neanderthal looking, feces throwing, ass scratching baboon

I guess *snerk* is another way of saying how good looking I am?

you would say something like that freakshow

Like and 8 yr old in Michael Jackson’s bed

Wink LOL

lookin forward to meeting you and ttttttttttttttreeeeeeeeed(that hurt) almost as much as the FDO, almost

pipe down junior

DITTO

-whoa there big fella, back off a bit, i like ya, but not that way

Pointy hat on the pope.
    Skank on a rapper.
    Tastes Like Chicken

can’t say i spend my days thinking of you either sweetheart

Wow, mumo’s mask is off. For how long did it appear on the corners of these forums?. It was almost like a signature. Like the top hat of the monopoly character. Like the drums of Ricky Ricardo. Like the spines on the back of Godzilla. Like the sparkling glove of Michael Jackson… you get the point.

-rough day beating up my students and being inappropriate takes its toll, somethings gotta give. and to be truthfull, you are kind of low on my priorities list

come on turtle, you can do better than that

-smelling your own breath

Good job, mumo!

Just like ridinga bicycle…..now go for the jugular!!

I’m so jazzed up about the trip, that it don’t even faze me… 

it was’nt by design Gmork, just been a little busy. Spam is still that frozen techturd poo-baron of the tundra, treed is still the ubergeek turtleboy, and wallerdad is still a shitmonkey of the highest order

it gets rather difficult to breathe in the mask after a while

At least their mother was an equal opportunity dropper! 

Now we can see both mumo and wallerdad’s handsome *snerk* faces.

-it is nice (gag) to see your face (gag). the mask was getting old….could see the thing deteriorating before our eyes

I’ll take a bad complexion anytime compared to having a shit facial.  As for the bigger lolly-pop, I don’t know about lollys but somethings bigger!!!

You think, that on you, I’d waste the pearls of wisdom that my mouth produces? No way.  You get the gnarly nuggets of nonsense that only an ass can provide…  And yes, I can be an ass.  I can be a nice tight ass…  Just not for you cause I don’t swing that way…  Naturally, that fact that you’re used to being shat upon by your fellow man should mean that you’re used to the treatment.  They say it’s good for the complexion, but I can’t say from firsthand knowledge…  Dude!  I want a jersey!  I don’t got one!!!  That shit looks so frickin’ cool!  I guess the reason I’m such a potty mouth is just that I’m jealous…  That’s right… I’m just a jealous little girl crying cause the other kid has a bigger lolly-pop…   open invititation there…. 

So you’ve confirmed it, you do talk out of your ass, ALOT

Nah, all the insults I pull directly from my ass, as that’s the part of anatomy that you’re most familiar with.   

OMG this was to much… to funny! 

Stalking Quentin Barnes…

mumo is not a pretty man, I begged and pleaded with him to keep the mask on but he said he just had to get it out in the open, I mean your ugly-ness mumo.

Now that is more like it!

i figured you 2 would have something pleasant to say

ah now i can see. and i never want to again.

he musta changed it back.

-put it back on, PLEASE!!

I’m just trying to make some more room for others to get a word in…

Of course, since you’re here:

You witless fucking moron!  Not even the RA (Retards of America) would take you!

They wouldn’t even use you to wipe their asses!  And they’ll wipe their asses with anything!

Trust me, I’m proven it – never forget the flypaper fiasco!

In fact, you’re not only too stooooopid to join the  RA, you’d be much

better off as the posterboy for the fecally challenged (got to get the fecal reference in),

microcephalic, turd brained, inbred, own kin screwin’,  thumb up your own ass,rope smokers!

there…  ahhh.  I feel better… that’s therapeutic that is! 

We see Mumo’s Face!!!!!

Alright!  Let the sniping begin! 

…since the publishing of this list, there has been a woeful negligence on the part of Mumo, Wallerdad and Jam in contributing more material to the name calling catalog.  Absolutely shameful if you ask me!Tongue out

Oh and congrats on the new job, ogreoregon!

You are a total wonder, taking the time to do this, it is soooo funny.  This is one list  where I don’t mind being at the bottom.  I really loved those insults. They multliply in effect when grouped together like that.
     I wish my new job didn’t use up so much of my Sigler time, I am sure missing lots of neat stuff,  I just now found this! and I am trying to catch up… *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

I should have been working on a project last night but this was my way of procrastinating 🙂

And I dig your idea of using this as dialogue for Mr. Bi-Nass — that would be awesome.

I think it’s ok to feel both honored and insulted.  Channel thast energy into some name calling and this thread will be all the better for it!

Let the name calling commence.

destroy each other! Feel the hate course through your veins Spam, come to the dark side, i am your father Lu…..aww nevermind. All of yall are shitbirds, but the mumo is too tired to attack right now, so until i return, piss off

-it’s not that we feel this way because we think we are smart, it’s because we KNOW we are smart and better than everyone…. and if you believe this, go sit in the corner with mumo00

No offense Treed….  Just havin’ some fun…. thought I’d pick a different target for once… maybe just once… not really sure yet… 

Tell em about how you really feel!!!! 

That’s another thing about you bloody academics!  You think that you’re the smart ones and therefore anyone else is a complete moron!  You feel justified speaking down to the rest of the world because "Oh, they just don’t understand. The poor destitute of this world.  That’s why they need us so very very much.  Oh we pity them so."   Well you can take your fuckin’ pity and wipe your ass with it cause it’s frickiin’ useless to me!  In fact, that’s part of the problem too!  Because you pity us so, you feel like you have to "fix" whatever you feel is wrong with our lives!  You corrupt the minds of our youth!  You exert undue influence on the legislative process!  You raise my God Damn taxes with your union pushed referendums!  "Oh!  Give us more money or little Timmy will have to walk 3 miles to school in the snow, uphill, both ways…"  Fuck that!  Why don’t you fire that 3rd fuckin’ "Diversity Counselor" before you come to me begging for more money!  KISS MY ASS!!!!!! 

hehehehe

I think I can bare the stench, I’ve smelt worse things in the fridge in school.

-you used a few multi-syllable words there yourself. (geez ask a simple question and some people jump off a cliff)

You academics are all alike.  You learn a few big words and you use them to puff yourselves out like some demented fish just to make you feel better about yourselves.  Then you try to put everyone else down as yet another way to make you feel like you’re elevated and special… And THEN, you think up some "BIG IDEA" and use it to get yourself "published" so you’ll be respected in the "Community" which is nothing more than a big mastabatory circle jerk of egoistic bastards.  But is that enough for you?  Is it?!?!?  NO!  Then you have to try to hoist your grand "BIG IDEA" on the rest of us as if we couldn’t survive without your "higher thinking".  The "Whole Language Method" anyone?  Had to spend $$$ on a tutor to help teach daughter 3of4 to read on account of you intellecutals and your bullshit.  Global Warming anyone?  Yeah, let’s go ahead and bankrupt the country why don’t we?!?  I’m supposed to feel "bad" for being prosperous?!?!  Well kiss my American ASS!  You make me sick!  Ungh… there, I just vomitted in my mouth a bit, see what you’ve done you self absorbed elitist bastard!  So you can take your "Big multi-syllable words" and stick em’ where the sun don’t shine cause I don’t need em’!     

There… how was that?   Or does this belong in rants?  Both?

-had a student one year for whom using fuck shit and such was a natural part of his speech. i would call his name, he would say sorry sir and it would stop, for about 20 minutes, then i would have to remind him again. most teachers would write him up for it, but it wasn’t done with malice or anything, it was just how he spoke……. it got quite humorous. whenever he’d see me later he would nod and say sorry sir

*does the no pants dance* 

Signature begins here: Name this song and you’ll get a hug from the sexyness that is me: "Out of the Mists of time it comes, Older than the oldest line it comes."

What’s with the new picture?  It looks like your looking out the window at an insane asylum, oh nevermind, I forgot about the voices. 

-i thought this was each person for themselves, and aliances coming together and disolving and reforming, this could make for an infinite sided polygon. could some one out there tell me what that would look like? (i use this in my geometry classes all the time) OH, i just realized i used some multi-syllable words and math terminology, i did not mean to leave you out mumo00.

Drop trou…..  hehehe… of course most younger siblings either learn by watching their older brother and imitating his behavior, or are goaded into it by them…  So really, it’s actually your fault he’s the way he is… 

Mumo’s very breath is a poniard…  Beware the breath of Mumo, if the word doesn’t kill you, the stench will… Sorry mumo, I just couldn’t resist…  I’ll switch sides soon… maybe…

once again you hit it right on the head

Now I don’t know whether to feel honoured or insulted. Perhaps I should participate here a little more.

It’s been a problem since we were kid, mumo’s fascination with fecal matter that is. Try being the big brother of a retarted,tourettes inflicted, fecal fascinated little kid. He was always running around, bumping into walls or trees, yelling obcenities at other kids and throwing poop at people. Most of the time it was dog poop he’d throw, but if no dog poop was near he’d drop trou and start diggin.

-it was used in reference to either jam or wallerdad, maybe even me, in one of mumo00’s pointless and barely comprehendable tyrades about how inadequite he feels and is

Nice list, I was begining to wonder whent someone would get around to doing that. Though I gotta wonder why my username is under the list of mumo’s ‘evil monikers’.

Back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, I rode a launch truck  with a bunch of barbarians with very dirty mouths.  The worst of the lot was Darryl.  Darryl could not speak without swearing.
    One day, without telling him and thereby effecting his speech patterns, I decided to count the swear words that tumbled from Darryl’s mouth like kittens from a basket.  I wrote down each standardized swear word and sat quietly listening and making hash marks.
    After a 30 minute period I interrupted Darryl and informed him of his performance.  He was flabbergasted, gobsmacked, horrified and quite put out.  He declared to all and sundry that he could and would talk for the rest of the day without swearing.
    No, he could not do it.  Sputtering, stuttering, finishing halfway through each oath … he gave up and just let it fly.
    Tastes Like Chicken

I had no idea!  Sounds like a script for Mr. Biz-nass!  Despite Mumo’s lack of basic intelligence, he shows an amazing penchant for fecal alliteration!  What a list!  That’s incredible!  Where do you get all this time?!?!?!  hehehe  Wallerdad said "Potty Mouth"….   Note to Scott: If you’re ever writing dialogue for Mr. Biz-nass, and want to pull something totally off the wall, this list is here courtesy of Gmork!

They say drinking the blood of your enemies makes you stronger… so I suppose, chopping them up and juicing them on puree and making soup should do the trick as well…