This topic contains 21 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gmorky 10 years, 9 months ago.

Jrock/VisualKei

• Yup, I discovered that after buying the first DVD.  I’ll probably end up buying them anyway…because the special editions come with mini action figures of Ryuk, Light, Rem, L and N. Laughing

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

But I*love* Death Note!!

I’ve read through the 10th book and only recently got my hands on the first animated episode.  I dig the music that they use on it but I’ll have to check out more…haven’t heard a ton of Japanese rock.

But I am a fan of Japanese music in general.  My wife could probably rattle off ten or twelve good ones off the top of her head, but I mainly just listen to it through various internet radio stations.  BTW i cannot speak/understand japanese at all, so I have no idea what these people are saying, but it sounds cool.

thyre not vk but if you like jrock check out maximum the hormone, first heard em in the opening for the second part of Deathnote (good supernatural/crime anime btw.)  theyre like a japanese version of MSI if that means anything to you

aww you poor thing.
    I got to go in october, but their rumors they’re coming back this year, so i’m happopy ^^
    I waste any money i have on jrock things, its kinda retarded lol. i’m lucky i can get one of my parents to give me a ride all the way to germany XP, I’m going to an cafe next month.

LOL

My anime fan-girlism has toned down quite a bit too XD

“We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…” -Grim Fandango

Sadly I have never been to a concert, due to the fact that I have practically no money in my possession (that one tiny little detail)

But youtube tends to keep me happy =D

“We may have days, we may have hours. But sooner or later, we all push up flowers…” -Grim Fandango

haha
    I used to be a total anime freak but its toned down lol.

night.

But I’m more into anime than Japanese horror, it’s through anime I heard about the utterly awesome Battle Royale.

SEE IT SIGGIES!

G’night Solangel!

I reserve my right to change my current opinion based on better or more information than is currently available to me.

Hhaha, check out dir en grey is you like the japanese horrer stuff, some of their music clips are….horrors on their own XO. Especially the song Obsure

I’ve seen all battle royals too, we watched them on halloween in my japanese class they rock XP.

But VK has only gotten popular in the last few years i mean popular outside of Japan.

Just finished watching Battle Royale and have ordered the book, for eggs ample.

PS Siglerites I recommend the moofie wholeheartedly, you clowns would LOVE it.

I reserve my right to change my current opinion based on better or more information than is currently available to me.

Thee might be a reason for that, uhum because their Japanese bands….so you might not want to stick your head in the oven….lol

There might be a reason for that, uhum because their Japanese bands….so you might not want to stick your head in the oven….lol

get… to… my… age… it’s… hard… to… avoid…

Sheesh I’m getting sick of those bloody dots.

Basically, I’ve never heard of any bands you mentioned. I have been dreading this day and it has arrived. Excuse me, I’ve got to put my head in the oven.

Yeah…i know what it means LOL

But why are you fossilizing?

In… a… bad… way…

fossilization?….okei lol

LOL…..

http://purplekissesfx.livejournal.com LJ addict XO.

Must… fight… fossilization…

Owww. Nice. XP

Did you go to a GazettE concert last year?

J-Rock/VisulaKei fan right here =D

I like Gazette, Miyavi, Malice Mizer, and Gackt too.

So i was just WONDERING if there are any JROCK or Visual kei fans in the world of sigler?

My favorite are personally, Gazetto, Dir en grey, X,Luna sea, an cafe, kuroyume, Miyavi, Vidoll, Malice mizer,LM.C,SuG,SID,mucc,12012,……

anyone out there or am I on my ownz~?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.