This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Belladonna420 9 years, 4 months ago.

FDO Mind Control

• I almost fell out of my chair when I read that!! LOL!!! (But please don’t tell Mommy…)

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

It made you laugh, right?

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Now is that any way to speak about Mommy?!?!?!?!? It’ll be the grooms walk for you if she ever hears you say that!!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

You snuck your post in before I replied to mine so I didn’t see the Groom’s Walk comment (Kudos on that BTW, hi-fucking-larious).

have never been to Bangladesh, then.

I don’t really think Vagina the Hutt is a very honorable death.

A honorable death in the service of Sigler? Maybe he should get something else instead. We wouldn’t want everyone to think you can get your sigler-death by slipping vital info to the outside world…

But, the FDO does not like his plans made public. Prepare to die!

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

Has anyone else expericed this? I’ve been listening to so much Sigler content that the FDO is now narrating my life. As I write this now I am thinking with the FDO’s voice. It is my firm beleif that this is a new experiment in mind control. The FDO has implanted subliminal instructions in his podcasts, and when the time is right, BAM, thousands of mindless footsoldiers willing to follow his every command. Why do you think he puts out so much content, and give his books away for free? Because he likes us? No, it is simply a clever new tactic to acheive full Dark Overlord status.

Well I for one say, hey, as long as I’m entertained, then a little mindless overthrowing of the established order in the name of Gereral Siglerisimo is fine with me. Bring on the circuses and bread, and All Hail Our Future Dark Overlord!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.