This topic contains 8,376 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sadock 8 years, 5 months ago.

don't post here

Having a local beer. Maine has some great brewing companies.

Sigler, let me be your body double to protect you when you take over the world.

that stuff is amazing

Sigler, let me be your body double to protect you when you take over the world.

Had a Winter Lager with dinner tonight.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

*******seriously, fuck you if you take offense that I’m still talking about this if you haven’t played the game; not my fault you’re behind the times and still continue to read. Seriously, on your bike; go away if you don’t want to know the following info*********

It wasn’t that the ending was anti-climactic at all, in fact, this is the first game that literally made me pause the game and go take a walk around the house before finishing the last mission. John Marston was an awesome character and to get the shaft where they came to his home, threatened his family, and then just shoot the ever loving piss out of him caught me by surprise. Granted, I knew something was up while you were doing all the domestic missions after taking out Dutch’s gang, but I never expected them to come kill him.

I read on a forum somewhere that after Jack killed Ross, someone went after his brother Phillip, burned him alive, hogtied his wife and set her in the path of an oncoming train and even went so far as to go back to Blackwater and kill the guy that gives you the final mission. That’s revenge, son.

oh my christ, yes!!

I want to make a cake out of this beer it’s so goddamn good.

+5 for me Laughing Let the post whoring begin

Moving up the crack hits list is a long term effort.

One shot one kill? Please, I don’t have that kind of time.

I agree the ending was a bit of a anti-climax but leaves it nice and open for a sequel

Just finished my second playthrough and just like the first time, the ending is like a punch to the gut.

Rockstar pulled out all the stops with this one.

I think they can easily remedy that!

“Clever girl.” ~Jurassic Park {GirlCo w/ dreads for Sigler}

Guess you’re just not sick & twisted enough Tongue out

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • What would be the proper response to drive-by supervision.

I grossly underestimate the depths of depravity achieved in this forum. I know we’re all knee deep in pollywaffles, and with all the nekkid pool boys and wimmens needing to be serviced, I figured we were at least half way to filling up the Mariana Trench.

Imagine my disappointment at how tame you actually are.

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

———————————————————-

• Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]
  • So it’ll likely be fine for ~ a year or so unless y’all go psychotic with the CH posts

———————————————————-

• So sticking it in here. Probably already posted here a while ago, but ran across it when searching for more fanart. http://shane-01.deviantart.com/art/Scott-Sigler-147134633 Tis absolutely amazing. =O

What about a Siglerpedia entry now? o3o

So, so hard.

It’s a great little time killer and makes a person want to waste much time. Luckily the candle reloads slowly so I can still get some work done.

He just keeps getting better looking with age!!

1st of all, S&N is still a baby by post-count standards. It doesn’t need to be retired or have a sequel.

2nd, if ever there comes a time when S&N needs to be retired, Kali should have the honor of starting and naming it’s successor, since she created that thread and gave us a place to boobie flash and show off our pollywaffles!!!

Death, chaos and mayhem, the music of the night

A lot like the real London then 🙂

Moss is going down quickly and is known to be a prick in the locker room (seems they thought so in the end, too).
    Favre because he never should have come back.
    Chili because at no point should a coach ever not have complete control over his players.

I think that that is the only Black Adder episode I remember seeing.

heheh…”sausage”.

Details, young lady, details.

Never again.
    Got tired of people running to me when they get their feelings hurt.

Definitely a nice ring to that.

Is this a Chicago thing? I don’t get it.

Lots of eye candy, don’t miss the gallery of all the shirtless photos. Mrrrow!

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

or Nudies on the Island of Doom….

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

… just become the sequal. Just have to hope it is as good as the first. We could rename it ‘Sex & Nudity 2: The Island of DOOM’

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com

It plays out like a board game in a sort post-apocalytic underground London, where crime is rampant and some odd creatures.

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, Member of the Gutter Sistren, and Pastry Princess

[flickr-photo:id=4759167440,size=m]

I don’t tink I can because I’ve only been working there for about 3 months. Besides, I’m hapy with what I’m geting now. Cool

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, Member of the Gutter Sistren, and Pastry Princess

And not less? Us junkies can be very random…

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Rebellious. Wow. I hope I can be as brave as you one day. :B

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I hate the admin on the site I mod for. Two, should have been three (but the third stayed so they wouldn’t ditch the new mod we’d just hired for that section) just quit on him. Another two quit for his lack of communication a bit earlier and ugh. This has been going on basically ever since the site gained people. Even memebers can see he treats his mods like crap. The artists know things before we do, everyone gets more respect, and he never communicates. He doesn’t know anything about what’s going on around the site and enjoys just popping into threads making mods look like idiots. Plenty of times I’ve reported things to him and then he pops up publicly says he never got anything from me and yadda yadda yadda. After leaving one section of the site unmodded for about a year (since one global mod should be going inactive any time soon and the other is a useless, rude, little snot) we finally got more mods. You’d think with all our work pulling it back into shap he’d get that leaving a section unmodded is bad. But no, he continues to think the mod I work with actually does crap and suspends me for “giving away a secret”. Yeah, I called Thanksgiving “Harvest Day”. Did you know some people really call Thanksgiving that? >_> Idiot. Now, in a week, I’ll have to go back and clean up whatever’s just been sitting there. That means probably at least 30 requests to mod through and approve or deny, since the globals are useless and when they do come on don’t touch my section anyway. Not to mention the spam and rudeness that’s sure to have gone unchecked. We’ve constantly asked, plasded, badgered, nagged, and yelled at him for his communication issues and nothing works. Ugh. /rant

Anyway, what up lovely Junkies?

Just like a good time, have a lot going slow is the best part…

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

fully aware that it’s a violation of some funky federal law. Yeah, I’m a rebel that way.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan,

Friend of Junkies everywhere

That one gets a lot of depraved traffic… 😛

This one is about to pass 9K replies. That’s GOT to be slowing things down. I can’t believe how quickly CH2 is amassing. We’ll probably need a CH3 in another 6 months or so.

———————————————————-

• [flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

You’re welcome to enjoy the view as well!!! Kiss

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

People’s Sexiest Men Alive 2010

Jon Bon Jovi is #6!! They’re all pretty yummy!!! Kiss

Your boss is worried that the job is having a bad effect on your health? Perfect time to ask for a raise me thinks. All aboard, Guilt Trip train leaving, destination more cash Cool

I like this idea, despite the fact it could be taken either way I’m choosing to take it such that it makes me feel awesome about myself.

paddling out for waves?? Thats even more amazing, I knew the guy took care of himself and still was quick and flexable but wow! I hope I have this mans constitution!

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

What is this game of steam and punk of which thou speak?

Haven’t been here very often. My work schedule is a little F.U.B.A.R. at the moment, going from evening shifts to day shifts, to working one double shift a week. So, between work, sleep, and a very addictive online steampunk game, I haven’t had much time to visit. The boss is trying her best to make out a schedule that works (apparently, I worry her with how pale and dead-on-my-feet I look). That aside, I still love working there.

Now, I’m going to geet in as much posting as I can before I get sucked back into my game.

Not making this up… tho not sure what the old guy was smoking out on his surfboard. http://on.today.com/94NvzM

Maybe they were Leeki or Whittockians?

We pay good money for those tapes!

Husband of Susan,

They have no contract with the stadium and no state support. I would hate to see them go, but its been a fight to keep them for years now and its just not getting any better.

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

For me it would Childress first and formost. I think Moss and Farve it would have been a great combo if they would have gotten him last year or even at the beginning of this year.

“Wow did we fuck up! Sorry we talked you into coming back this year we’re going to go ahead and let TJack destroy whats left of our selfworth and see how things look in LA next year!”

MUST….RESIST….TEMPTATION….DON’T SAY IT!!!!

I hate needles

[flickr-photo:id=5039264863,size=m]

It has something to do with stirrups, doesn’t it?

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

Ice packs sound painful! GOOD! Sealed

They step out while you undress so they can slip the ice-pack into their pants. One wouldn’t want an unprofessional reaction, no matter how natural it might be. This is also why all the tools are cold, and why the actual examination is rushed.

Those ice-packs get painful!

Doc

they need to start the video recorder in the next room.

Husband of Susan,

I’m in the car with the Big Guy…

BG: (laughs)
    Me: Yes?
    BG: I was just thinking about Information Theory.
    Me: uh-huh, and what was so funny?
    BG: It reminded me of a Black Adder episode. (pause)
    Me: um… Okay. You gonna tell me which one?
    BG: The one where he meets the guy that’s compiling the first dictionary.
    Me: Yeah, that was a funny episode. (Then I quickly change the subject so that he doesn’t try to explain to me how that relates to Information Theory)

Very freaky-deaky…!!!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

Who should be let go by the Vikings? Moss, Farve, or Childress. My vote is Childress.

Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They’re going to see you naked anyway?

It’s easier to dig with than using your teeth!

Doc

that’s scary!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween!

I’m not sure even that will work!

Crest makes a Whitening kit to fix that. 😀

out of a shallow grave and a few dozen bodies and see how sparkly white your teeth are! Wink

Here!

LETS GO GATORS!!!!

All we’re missing here is hurricanes and a volcano to complete the Natural Disaster Quadfecta (which is like a trifecta, but with one more thing).

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Sgt. Renee Jordan PUMC, PUV James Keeling

Dawgs are gonna romp! Woof, Woof, Woof!

Tired of robocalls to my cell phone all day. Just want it to go back to the normal bill collectors. 😉

Here’s hoping this bad boy passes with flying colors.

I sure hope so, I will LOVE to walk into a establishment and purchase some Pot. My dream since I was a kid… Can’t belive it has not happened already, and I mean Nation Wide.

if it passes!!! (Wishful thinking about staying….)

…in Okla-frikkin-homa!?! I thought some idiot high school kid ( I live across the street from a high school) had driven their kick-em-up truck into my house, but it turns out that it was a 4.3 quake epicentered about 10 miles away. It was kinda anticlimactic though, because it was just one big shake (very much like you would imagine it feels like to be in a house that has been hit by a truck) then it was over. Nothing even fell off of of shelves.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

…goes to 11. 🙂

How are you doing? I still think about my cat we lost about 10 years ago.

I’m much better this week. It’s been better, I know she’s in no pain now and while we miss her, she’ll always be in our hearts.

I’m much better this week. It’s been better, I know she’s in no pain now and while we miss her, she’ll always be in our hearts.

Legal Pot Legal Pot Legal Pot Legal Pot Legal Pot Legal Pot Legal Pot

Haven’t been around lately and just saw this. Pets aren’t just animals – they’re family. I’m so sorry to hear. ((HUGS))

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I am getting so sick of the political commercials on TV and the radio. It’s all the same old mud slinging. He’s against this or that/She’s for that and this. Just shoot each other and get it over with.

Like Del said below, I am so sorry I missed this post. I’m glad you got to spend some quality time with Windy and hope she’s chasing all the angel frogs like a banshee.

Screaming, running, massive stones being trodden on by dwarves, drummers exploding. Horrible.

Doc

Sending you and your family lots of love and squishes. x

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

All dogs go to heaven.

It’s been a rough couple of days, but I think we’re all adjusting. Still forget that she’s not here sometimes. but I am sure that the right decision was made. The vet told the Big Guy that she suspected liver failure. No reason to put the ol’ gal thru any more.

Our younger brittany, Koda, is really taking it hard. Even tho Windy didn’t play much, they were buddies. Again thanks for all the good wishes and support. It really helps.

About 6 years ago, my parents had to put down our family dog. He was also about 16 and we’d had him since I was in 2nd grade.

But when it’s time, it’s time. In the end, even the dog most likely knows this. As terrible as it was, my parents told me Max seemed ready to go when it was time.

It’s always so difficult to say goodbye to a beloved pet. I’ll be thinking of you and your family.

::Hugs::

It is such a tough thing to go through… but you had 16 wonderful years with her so you have been very blessed. I’ll have you and your fam in my thoughts…

I’ve never had to make this decision before and it’s very hard. For a very long time it was me, my daughter and Windy. (those swingin’ single-mom days -woo hoo). But as the vet was asking questions it was very clear that the time had come… she hasn’t greeted me at the door in months, doesn’t respond much to being petted, and now she’s stopped eating.

It’s going to be very hard on the girls and on our 6 year old granddaughter who lives with us. My boss called for something and I told him I was having a bad day and he was very sympathetic, said not to worry about work right now. That was really nice.

Makes me sad to hear this. Even though she has had a good and long life. It is still very hard to let go and say good bye. I am leaking tears right now writing this, and I want to go home and see my Nadia. Again, I feel for you and family, it is a very sad day indeed.

She looks like a sweetheart. It has to be tough, even knowing it’s the right decision. Good vibes, junkie hugs and lots of love to you, Beth.

I knew this day was coming, but it’s always hard. We will be saying goodbye to our Windy dog later this evening. She’s 16 and has had a very good life and is just so old that the doesn’t even get excited about treats. And food and petting have always been her favorite things in life. Besides chasing frogs.

I was bawling at the vets this morning, its such a hard decision to make. Now we’re just waiting for the girls to come home from school (12 and 16 yrs old) so they can say goodbye, then the Big Guy and the 12 year old are going to take her to the vets. I feel like I should go too, but I know I won’t be able to handle it and the 16-year-old doesn’t want to go and we will be crying at home together.

[flickr-photo:id=5099865516,size=m]

Windy dog, great frog hunter, silly Brittany, I’m gonna miss her. She’s laying on the futon next to me while I work on the laptop today. I just want to spend as much time with her and try to make her as comfortable as I can. OK, now I’m going to cry somemore.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m]
    [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Where was this quake that you speak of?

Doc

I was in downtown San Jose during the Loma Prieta quake. Scared the bejeezus out of me. I actually thought I was going to die. Since that quake, I get a chill down my spine whenever someone walks too hard down the hallway at work, and the ground would shake a little (this was at my old job on the 4th floor). I also will no longer stop in traffic underneath an overpass in the bay area when I go there. That thing scarred me, man.

Yes, the kids and grandkids are home. At least one if not both of the kids are crying. Must be getting close to bedtime.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

I never had anything that needed work in the 137,000 miles I drove it. Just regular service, new tires and that’s it. But yes, that’s damn expensive. If it were one of the newer body style Prii, it would have still been under warranty (150K vs. 100k). I got years of great mileage and car pool lane abuse out of it, so I don’t have any regrets. The tax credit was nice, too!

I know some people really like the Prius, but every time I’ve heard of one having a problem, it has been effectively totaled. That is too high a cost of ownership for me.

Doc

How’ve you been? How’s school going?

Hey Girl, long time no see! Seems today is the day for folks to come back to roost. I’ve been gone for a while, too!

Good to see you again!

But that’s why I wandered over here. Junkies always manage to cheer me up. <3

You seem down IB?

What up, junkies?

the show was awesome, the last episode was f’n awesome

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

the movie itself looks like it’s older than dirt.

fen

HM-THE ROOKIE

the new one not the one from ancient times

HM-THE ROOKIE

He might help you to get it unlocked so it will roll. Don’t know if a Hybrid can be jumped. Good luck gettin it to where the guy is. And a very sweet new car you have coming

I’m looking at getting the ne Hyundai Sonata. Test drove one a couple weeks back. Drove really nice.

So my Prius battery died. $3300 for a new one. Screw it. I’m trying to sell it to this guy for $3250. He’ll take it, but we need to figure out how to get it to him. Seems there is some lock on the shifter so that it won’t come out of Park without the car being on. Unfortunately, the battery is dead, so I can’t turn the car on. So the drive wheels are locked. Oy. Hoping to give it a jump and get it into neutral so i can have the wheels roll freely.

In other news, I’ve ordered a new car to replace it. They mucked up the order the first time around, so we had to put in another order. I’m getting a 2011 Venza. http://www.carpictures.co.cc/2010/09/2011-toyota-venza.html. Mine will be the color of the 2nd picture, i believe.

Anyway, it should be built on 11/1, so hopefully i’ll have it in time for my birthday. So yay, new car. 🙂

Now we get to hear all about him being inappropriate with the Jets’ sexy massage therapists and sideline reporter (she was a Playmate, I hear)… anyway, s’exting your junk is so juvenile. (anybody find a purported photo out on the web yet? I’m afraid to look.) Maybe now he will get to retire FOR GOOD in disgrace! Shoulda stayed on the farm, bubba.

Favre really should have stayed in retirement two seasons ago. He keeps coming back because he wants to go out on top, but the simple fact is that the ‘Kings have absolutely NO offence this year and Favre has lost more than just a step or two. The guy is going to end up being a running joke for years to come, which is too bad because he was a great Q-back in his day. Apparently he didn’t get the memo that that day has come and gone.

/deepest apologies to all the ‘Sota fans out there

//but your quarterback sucks

Are you sure you don’t work in tourism? ;D

Doc

but that’s good info for future graphics

The Logo looks Great on you. And the size is just right. Pondy does great work, we all owe him a great big thanks, and a really big bottomless Beer.

Frankly, I wish he would get tossed — he’s keeps leaving the pitcher in too long and WTF is up with playing a guy who has made an error in the last 3 games? Oops, he made 3 last night!! What a shocker! Grrrrrr.

Just an FYI: size s is actually a thumbnail… size t is the tiny size (small), although the logo doesn’t come out good with the size set to T.

Size M is the best one… and it looks just right! Laughing

for yet another ride on the submarine of dispair… I think they bought a lifetime pass.

OK, it’s a tiny bit longer commute, that’s OK. It’s way smaller than the old place was, I can deal. BUT it’s next to a fucking hair salon that plays music all day long so loud that the friggin walls shake with the bass. Arrggghhhhhh. It’s only bearable with my headphones on. Must never leave ipod at home again.

I just want to kill everyone over there and burn the place to the ground…. Oh yeah, and they are supposed to be closed Mondays, but the music is still going on…..Die, Die, Die!

We’re happy to have you!!!

I want to thank all the CBBC members for allowing me to join up. Now, I just need a pimped-out orange scooter and I’ll be ready for Junkie*Con.

And special thanks and a big hug to Pondy for my cool logo. Yes, I am the Warrior Babe.

Looks a little big — but when I put in the size=s, it crops the image. Hmmmm – NEVERMIND

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Cause it might well be your LAST vacation!

Might I suggest you get rid of the “proud member..” piece (since you now have your groovy logo)… and have the “The Quiet Guy in the..” phrase go under the logo?

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] ~Proud Member of the CBBC~ The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

[flickr-photo:id= 5069323983,size=m] ~Proud Member of the CBBC~ The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

but it was better than last week!! Bears are 4-1 baby!!!!

And HOLY CRAP GD Detroit Lions!!!

~Proud Member of the CBBC~ The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

doesn’t piss me off this time! Tongue out

.. is big enough for all of us.

~Proud Member of the CBBC~ The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

There so cute and cuddly.

So is it bad of me that I feel no sympathy for my wife and her hangover? After my pool tourney went and met my wife at the bar last night. Got home a little after midnight and about an hour later she wakes-up and well you all know the rest. I was able to get her a trashcan in time so the mess was limited. So she needed to be up and at work by 7 this morning, needless to say she didn’t make it. She did make it to the shower. But ended up back in bed and passed out once again. I have the day off and could have sleep-in. But her having to get up caused me to get up and know I have been up since 6, and not able to go back to sleep. So I have not been exactly quiet when doing stuff around the house. Not overly load but not quiet. I’m acting as if she isn’t here at the moment. Did I mention that the people that she was out with were people from work? So can you imagine the conversation at work today?

And doesn’t hurt as much with as if for the New York Gaints.

They dont mention the claws they have for climbing when they offer to let someone hold a “tame” one. Fucker latched on to my my neck and shoulders and sunk its claws into me!

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

Love it. 🙂

Hope you get well soon. x

Strangely enough, Tourism Australia weren’t impressed with my ‘End Your Days In Oz’ campaign pitch. Go figure.

Thats fucking awesome, I so what to come there.

Be terrorised by massive Huntsman spiders, bitten by one of our deadly snakes, murdered by one of our many at-large serial killers, or savaged by some of the cutest dangerous animals (koalas, wombats, possums) known to man! It’s the holiday of a lifetime! (And, quite possibly, the *last* holiday of your lifetime!)

I actually laughed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRV4d9LCawU

I managed to get off work an hour early today since they’re cutting out all our overtime. I worked my tail off until 1, had lunch with an old friend who is leaving Monday for Afghanistan, worked 10 more minutes, then drove across town for a 90 minute company-wide meeting, then came home!

But I thought it would be for something other than yoga! According to the latest proclamation, practicing Yoga has endangered my immortal soul. I had no idea… he doesn’t say what the penalty for Pilates is going to be… the YMCA shouldn’t be tempting me so!

“Christians should avoid yoga…”

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101007/ap_on_re/us_rel_southern_baptists_yoga

His original blog post: http://www.albertmohler.com/2010/09/20/the-subtle-body-should-christians-practice-yoga/

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I haven’t been following the Tigers this fall, been too busy with other projects. Good to hear that they’re kicking butt and takin’ names!

Doc

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!! Auburn is 5-0 & playing UK this weekend. We’re lovin Cam Newton!

Delhome, that leg looks nasty. I sure hope it doesn’t hurt as bad as it looks! Get better soon or we’ll send some triangles to put you out of your misery!

Never heard of ‘im.

Husband of Susan,

For wishing you to have pea in the future?

Doc

At least I didn’t have real high hopes for the Seahawks this year. But after starting 2-1 going in to last week I thought just maybe they might do something. But nope they go and lose to the F*ing Rams. I would not be surprised if they go 8-8, by winning all their home games and losing on the road.

I hadn’t heard that but I don’t think Randy’s real happy with Tom and Giselle. Last year I thought he was probably wishing he was back with the Vikings but this year? What I did hear was that Arizona wanted Kurt Warner back from Dancing with the Stars. Who do you trade for that? At any rate, I’m glad it’s a bye week so no Vicodin & Vodka (the cocktail I invented a couple weeks ago for Viking fans) hangover for me.

MG (long time lurker, breaking her forum cherry)

This is a total “wait-a-fucking minute” moment in sports brought to you by the Minnesota Vikings!

I hope your recovery is swift.

Do the Wabash Wolfpack kick ass?

I like right now!!! Wink

I know it was “officially” 10 sacks… That’s even more embarrassing and pathetic!

That was uncalled for. I just can’t seem to stop the flow of obscenities pouring from my mouth every time someone says the “G” word!

Doc

• Official franchise record from when they started collecting hte stat…..
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.
  • I could care less about the Giants. I’m just upset that the Bears played such a piss poor game last night! Nine sacks?! REALLY?! As a whole, the team just played like shit. It’s embarrassing, pathetic even!

You can step away from the edge the games over.

I take it you don’t care for the Giants

Yell

I had a stint in my leg give way, or somthing, and started bleeding inside the leg, it’s currently 2-3 times it’s normal diameter. The wound vac is sucking the blood out…

I hope the healing goes well!

“I wonder if they still make that shampoo I like”.

get some Tinactin next time!

upload2-2.jpg picture by Delhome

upload3-2.jpg picture by Delhome

luck is going to run out eventually for the Giants, but the O line for the Giants is a fraggin’ sieve.

Either way, it should be a good game.

DA BEARS!

I’ve got the pics of the after-effects of the surgury, anyone want to see?

I’ve been eating really clean the past several weeks, so getting a mini pizza and wings watching football today has turned my stomach into a brick. Rum, on the other hand, goes right down.

… if it matches one of my guesses, then congratulations!!! Fantastic news if it’s what I think it may be… or may have been!

… and the next 6000 go by pretty quickly…

weeds pulled, tomato plant pulled, cucumber plant pulled, yard watered, dish’s washed, now NASCAR

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback Rich Bennett

I’m trying to catch guestford. Also if it lights a fire under your bum. 🙂

Just wait ’til I get drunk and blitz the forum! Maybe tonight…. :p

I got a long way to go. Just over 700 hits.

Del not far behind you. So keep racking up the hits.

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m]

… we see a yellow book called “Great”.

So obviously the space time continuum is trying to warn us of his impending Great Evil that is his destiny.

Don’t know about you, but I can’t wait… bring it!

… Looks like Del_Detriment has succumbed to your awesome powers of collecting crack.

She needs to get cracking again to you both can climb up here to Mount Olympus to stay!

Yeah, the first time I was there about nine years ago I got a chance to go to the christmas market in Dresden.

Bitterly cold… lots of cool trinkets… fantastic friendly people… and thirst quenching/hand warming mulled wine. Would so love to head over again….

[flickr-photo:id=5044779034,size=m] If you look just forward of his forhead, a book is called EVIL

You and Mrs. Wolf have a great weekend celebrating!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

If that means what it sounds like it means, that’s awesome!

Saw a pic of her following the link of the pic you posted of Scott. She’s cute.

Nadia wont stay still for a new pic

We also have an all white cat. She is a doll baby. She’s another one that just showed up at our house.

putting a potential two and two together, I have to say that that’s fantastic news, my friend.

Here’s mine!!

Photobucket

He’s my sweet, sweet boy!

what I think it means, that’s AWESOME Wolf!!!! I’m so happy for you! Laughing

I’ve gone from Grapefruit to Grape! Life keeps getting better!

Husband of Susan,

my cat Faust can be a right mad bastard at times.
    Most times, actually.

Every once in awhile, though, he’ll get super affection and I know what it’s like to have a calm cat.

He named him Buster, because he looked like he had on boxing gloves. We’d come home and the cat would jump down from the computer keyboard. We used to joke that he was using the computer to establish world dominance while we were off at work.

Doc

She is a sweethart also. Just watch when you pet her, she turns at a twitch of the tail.

Short for Hemingway. The cats that live at the Hemingway House in Key West all have 6 or more toes. So when she found us and I noticed that she had those toes my friend said “like a Hemingway. ” and it just stuck.

That is soooo true.

“Proud member of the CBBC” Richno3

I would hate to lose a fan!

Husband of Susan,

You can tell that by the total lack of shimmery, shiney, swirly things.

Doc

That I’m out of the hospital…. the Surgry went well… not sure if I have gorey pics of it yet….

I frickin’ love the internet. 😀

Why can’t here be there?!!?!

Losing your luggage is a service that has certain associated costs…

Doc

hell F*ck the airline industry unless any fellow junkies are working in that industry if so then just F*ck baggage fees!!!

HM-THE ROOKIE

Used to travel all the time for work (HATED it) and I have one week where 2 different airlines lost my bags. Don’t trust those f*ckers, and now they want to charge me??

As If. Texas here I come.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

And you kinda hit on this concept yourself, is that over time, everyone changes… You say that you have softened a bit over time, and I’d think there’s a chance that your parents have too to some degree as well. Not an about-face mind you, but… Well, I know I’m not the same person I was 5 years ago, and I’m sure as hell not the same as10 years ago. I’m not saying you should expect sunshine and lollipops, but my advice would be to approach it with an open mind.

… people who bitch about public decency can’t read.

Doc

Looks like so much fun…

Everytime I’ve been over in Germany (Dresden) it’s been in late November/December or early January/February.

But the mulled Wine around the holidays is quite yummy!

If I have access to a washer/dryer, I cram what I can into a small duffel bag that fits perfectly in the overhead bin.
    I don’t worry about toiletries until I get to my destination.

All this saves me money on bag fees PLUS I don’t have to wait around at baggage claim for my bag, either.

Have you thought of layering your clothes? You know 4 shirts 3 pairs of pants, a weeks worth of socks and underwear, all at the same time. That way no luggage, just be HELL going through security. LOL

“Proud Member of the CBBC” Richno3

You gotta be kidding me… $25/bag each way? At least they aren’t charging for carryon bags. I’m going to travel light and cram all my shit in the carryon, Dammit! (shaking fist!) And on top of that, I have to go thru the Houston airport. I hate the Houston airport….

Heading to TX for the rest of the week… Yeee Haw!

You did what you needed to do, but you didn’t reject the good things that he taught you (along with the crap). Maybe this is a good starting point for opening up lines of communication. I’m sorry that anyone has to go through cancer, it’s going to be rough for everyone in the family. I hope that things turn out so that you can have peace with him and with yourself. (And to echo everyone, I don’t think you are a bad person.)

I want beer to be served in vessels that huge 365 days out of the year.

Looks like fun Lil bro! 🙂

Wow, my captcha was “Bushapp capture”?! You mean theres an app for that!?! 😀

And I agree with you all, removing my father (and my mother because in the typical uber-religious style, she goes along with anything the “man” of the house says) absolutely WAS necessary for my emotional well-being… at the time. I’m a few years older now, more mature, perhaps even a bit wiser, and half of me thinks that maybe it is time to at least try to reconcile with them. The thing that fucks with the the most is the fact that everything about me that I consider good traits were taught to me by my dad. He instilled in me the belief that things like character, honor, and integrity are important. He taught me that words are fine, but actions are the true measure of a person. Hell, I joined the Army right out of high school because I wanted to be a soldier like my dad. Much like del_detriment, my father was my hero growing up. He survived two tours in Vietnam flying helicopters, and while he was out of the Army for a decade (he got back in in the 80s), he took whatever shitty flying jobs he could get just to support the family, going all over, from flying to offshore rigs in the Gulf of Mexico to being a bush pilot in Alaska to being an instructor pilot contracted to the Iranian Air Force (pre-’78 rebellion) to flying for the radio station KVIL in Dallas. He’s not necessarily a bad man, he’s just… well, an asshole, and I got fed up with it. He never beat me or abused me in any way, at least not intentionally. He was emotionally distant for a long time, but ‘Nam left him kinda messed up, so I have to give him a pass on that. But maybe now I can put all that in its place and figure out a way to accept him for who he is, even if he won’t do the same for me. Or hell, perhaps now that he’s facing the very real possibility of being dead in the next 3-6 months, maybe he is willing to reciprocate. It’s a big risk for me, letting him back into my life, but at the same time I’ve never been one to allow fear to drive me – otherwise I never would have stepped out the door of that C-130 for my first jump in Airborne school, because I was scared shitless at the time.

Anyway, thanks for the input Junkies. I always know that I can count on you guys to cut through all the bullshit and just tell it like it is.

Not too shabby.

I’m sure for your own personal survival you moved away from a truely negitive force that was your father. I did the same thing with a brother of mine, but I did go see him on his death bed, did not say anything other than I loved him sat a few minutes and left. Don’t know how it made him feel, but for me it was an ending. So no you are not a bad person. However you deal with this, this is YOUR CHOICE and no one else’s. And you have great Junkie Vibes coming at you from all over.

“Proud Member of the CBBC” Richno3

Not… it does NOT make you a bad person.

I’m in a similar situation with my biological mother. During my childhood, after my parents divorced, I lived with this woman. She was a drunk and a slut, throwing herself on every passing man who happened to give her a sniff. And when drunk… well, she wasn’t exactly a stable person to begin with and let’s just say it got amplified when she got pissed-ass drunk and the things she did and said crossed the child abuse line by a mile.

Eventually she settled down and married again and things stabilized out for a while.

I joined the Navy. While I was in Orlando finishing up my last school when I got a call from my younger sister (who was still living with my “mother”). It seems that she had up and left my step father and disappeared off the face of the earth… without letting anyone know why or where she’d gone. A couple years goes by and my step father is contacted by my mother’s lawyer with divorce papers… but still no idea where she was…

Eventually she turned up again, stoned, drunk, and with another disgusting example of the human race as her F-Toy. She was hitting the bars nightly, doing drugs, and banging whoever would want a broken down skank like her (which in a small hick town in Pennsylvania seems to be quite a few skank chasers). At one point she was living with three men, “partying” and “enjoying herself” as she put it… all as though she had no family what-so-ever, focusing only on her base enjoyments.

By this point, I had a young family of my own and I had to make a decision… expose my family to this worthless piece of crap and all the BS that goes with that OR make a clean break, let her live her so-called life, and carry on with mine.

I did the latter… so maybe I’m a bad person who can’t forgive a person’s flaws… but I just think I’m a realist who did what he had to do to protect the emotional and physical well-being of his family.

As an FYI: It’s been 19 years since she left my step-father to bang away her life under a drug and alcohol haze. In that time, she has tried to contact me twice, both when drunk/stoned out of her mind. The first time was about 4 years after she broke away… and the last time was about a decade ago.

Family… friend… acquaintance… it doesn’t matter. Blood is blood… the only thing that makes it thicker in some people is cholesterol. A worthless piece of crap is not worth your time and effort, no matter what genetic happenstance they may be to you!

So no… you are NOT a bad person… in my book, you’ve made exactly the correct choices and shouldn’t feel bad just because of your biological ties… an asshole is nothing but an asshole… worthy of our pity but not much else.

…but your post got my mind ticking over. My great aunt died this time last year. When I was younger, she was my hero. I adored her. Like you, I made some decisions in my teens and early twenties that she was “morally opposed to” and she completely disowned me. Over the next 20 years, she disowned most of the rest of my family for petty crimes against morality (livin in sin, having children out of wedlock, etc). I kept trying to make it up to her, but she wouldn’t let me.

When she died, she made sure she had the last word. She sent all our family’s historical documents to the UK Archives and donated our family heirlooms to a local museum. Over 200 years of family history, all gone with one spiteful act. Then she stated in her Will that we were NOT to attend her funeral.

I thought I was a horrible person for not being sad when she died. I just felt robbed and angry. I obeyed her wishes and didn’t attend her funeral, which made me even more angry. A year later and it still eats away at me (obviously!), but I’ve come to realise that she just wasn’t a very nice person. At least, she wasn’t the sort of person that *I* would normally choose to associate with. Society, my upbringing, etc tells me that I should care just because she was family, but I don’t. And to be honest, I think that’s ok.

We sometimes choose to remove people from our lives because it’s a matter of survival (sometimes physically, mentally, or spritiually), and once we do that we start to remove them emotionally. You eliminated a negative influence to your life and have already moved on, good for you!

On another note, if you feel a need to speak with him or pay respects at such an event then you should. You will only have that time to do it.

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue

The saying “You can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family” comes to mind. Sometimes we just don’t LIKE our family members, plain and simple. I know I’ve felt the same way and I’m sure many others have, too.

Stay true to yourself – you made those decisions with good reason. I wish you the very best of luck. x

that my father has stage-2 pancreatic cancer. I learned this from my sister, because I have not spoken to my father for almost five years, mainly because he is a bigoted, racist, misogynistic, uber-religious asshole who absolutely refused to respect certain choices I have made with my life as an adult. I know that I’m supposed to feel bad about his situation because he is my father, but I cannot seem to find it in myself to feel much of anything for the man. Does this make me a bad person, or merely a stoic realist who was able to recognize a negative influence in her life and eliminate it?

I remember, a year or so ago, a friend and I were at school on a Saturday. There was a marathon taking place outside. She turned to me and asked, “why are there so many fat people running?”

I replied, “without shirts, nonetheless?”

Moral of the story: If you’re overweight, or extremely hairy, wear a shirt at all times.

Fin.

— You’re not negative! You’re just positively challenged.

What’s shakin?

think it’s crazy that a kid has to be 18 to buy certain movies, games, & music but they can walk into any bookstore and buy a book with so much gore and raunch without being carded? just curious. i say fuck censorship!!!

HM-THE ROOKIE

How much fun would he be if he was soft and squishy, though? 😛

“I’m making perfect sense. You’re just not keeping up.”

Already got the Scarf, thanks to a dear friend’s devoted efforts.

I want to play with amigirumi but I need to get better with using dpns first…

So, Moebius it is. Think I’ll make one for my math geek friend first – she’s allergic to wool, and this microfiber yarn I found is absolutely GORGEOUS.

damn that would suck

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARL ORD

it seems the pay is not bad. i wonder if that was just for EA.

HM-THE ROOKIE

you’re a very lucky lady. his momma raised him right

HM-THE ROOKIE

Tell them I want a decent, open word zombie sandbox game, goddammit.

And he can’t have Hot Pockets? Or pizza?

man…maybe that job DOES suck fetid whale anus.

To keep me happy. And a little wine certainly helps in that department.

for 75 to 80 hours a week; the nerd in me is having a hard time figuring out why that sucks. 😛

While he was working at a games shop (retail), he contacted the producers of a nationally broadcast game review TV show and they offered him a traineeship. It’s on the other side of the country so he hasn’t been able to take advantage of the offer yet, but they promised him introductions to game makers, other reviewers, etc. I don’t know if the US has similar TV shows, but I’m assuming you would. If so, it might be a good place to start?

Obviously this man has his priorities straight. :p

The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

That man is a keeper!Laughing
    ———–
    Gmork – Wiki Czar and Thwackacutioner

So I get home from the store and the Big Guy is helping take in the groceries (such a sweetie) and… then he drops the bottle of wine that I bought for toinght. SMASH!! Yeah, the big bottle.

So I finish putting everything away and he cleans up the mess and then goes to the store to get a replacement. Good thinkin’ — you don’t smash a lady’s bottle and not run out and replace it.

On You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADqAWUoVtbs&has_verified=1

The effects are amazing — totally gross, so I know that you Junkies will enjoy.

if so i’m just curious as to how i can break into the industry

HM-THE ROOKIE

I did my time at a Taco Bell back when I was in college. Usually worked late night/closing shift. In a college town that means you have three rush periods during the day: Lunch rush, Dinner rush, and Drunk rush. And then there were the bozos who would come around after closing and try to scam us for free food… shesh.

Doc

for being the the best fucking author on the planet!!!

HM-THE ROOKIE

that’s good fucking stuff! well played coxbrother, well played!

HM-THE ROOKIE

If I had chicken scissors that’d totally work…alas…

I’m going to try the Moebius Scarf first. Found some gorgeous variegated microfiber yarn, it’ll be perfect for a wet West coast winter. 🙂

Pondy posted a logo for you to check out.

the same thing Beth! Wink

It’s not because the work’s difficult or because the schedule has the potential to be crazy as hell, it’s simply because I don’t want to deal with none of you motherfuckers. :-p

I worked at the House of the Crack Clown for two years my junior and senior year of high school and I had more than I could take of this profession. The work was always simple, but for whatever reason, the bigger percentage of the population seem to think that your IQ is several points below freezing for the job you have and are more than willing to piss all over you during their ordering/eating process.

was decided on over on twitter. Unless there are other suggestions.

But when I saw what it was I kicked it and I still can’t find where it went…. I think they will think twice about messing with this old man!

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

You shoulda tossed the smoke bomb at them “You boys forgot sumthing!”

…that if you work at a fast food place, particularly one with a late-night drive thru, I am soooo appreciative of what you do. If it weren’t for the folks who are willing to work the graveyard shift at Taco Bell, I would have had to settle for a cold bowl of cereal instead of the yummy crunchy tacos I just finished.

10:35PM – Doorbell ring. open door – smoke bomb sitting there looking at me, unlit. The little bastards couldn’t even do it right. So, me being “old” now, didn’t think it was funny *ya know, all growed up now with no patience for crap like this. daddy needs hims sleep* but with age comes wisdom. I knew exactically where the lttle fuckers were headed. I hopped into the truck and back circled the subdivision. Sho enough, there they were. Two little twits around 15 or 16 coming through the back side of the fence that borders the two subs. I slowed down and they stopped dead in their tracks. rolled the window down and said in my best Clint Eastwood “You punks seen anything … strange goin on tonight?” they said “No sir just going home” I said “That’s what I thought. Run along now. Your mamma is probably peeing her nightie with worry.” Ya know, it’s funny how a pissed off very large man in a big black truck can put the fear into children. Oh well, at least they have something to talk about tonight. Gotta love em tho for being young and stoopid.

I feel better now, You all may discuss among yourselves *is it among or amongst? I can never remember that*

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

Maybe for the extra roll of toilet paper in the bathroom?

Because you can never really tell if you’ve got a Klein Bottle Hat on.

Doc

A Toclafane will pretty much insure that you never feel pain again. But you probably wouldn’t appreciate the method.

Doc

You could knit me a Jack Harkness? I would very much like to take a soft, squishy Captain Jack to bed with me… :p

Go the whole hog and knit a Dalek! (Or a Tom Baker scarf?) Do it! Dooo eeeetttt!

…what a Toclafane is, sounds like a powerful narcotic painkiller. And I want some 🙂

/have had a killer headache for two days

You’re right. I didn’t think about it that way. :/

Well, yes and no. It depends upon how many spammer accounts were created before he signed up. It would be his junkie number minus those. The spammers who signed up after him wouldn’t be taken from his number. Tongue out Sorry my friend. Don’t know what got into me…….

[flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m] and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

a holster?

For your Chicken Scissors!

Husband of Susan,

You’re in fantastic company…

NEWEST CAPTCHA WTF: Vespucci mingilas

International Nipple Guardian (currently protecting ExotiKali, Gmork, and Belladonna420)

So my current knitting project’s nearly done and now I have a quandary…so I throw myself upon your mercies (if you have any.)

What should I knit next, fellow Junkies? I could make:

-Potholder

-Toclafane

-Triangle/Hatchling head kerchief

-Blanket

-Moebius scarf

-Klein bottle hat

Galaxy Bowl winning Quarterback Rich Bennett…Wabash Wolfpack

appears in your browser’s address bar when you view your profile. It’s not 100% accurate however, if you consider that spammers have been deleted before and after you became a Junkie…

Officially you are Junkie #4879. The actual # of Junkies that signed up for the site is 8133 but only 8091 remain after spammer accounts were deleted. That’s a difference of 42. So using that logic, you are actually Junkie #4837.

Yes, I’m bored and trying to fill up the last few minutes of my work day! Tongue out

find out what number Junkie you are? Just a curious thought

Galaxy Bowl winning Quarterback Rich Bennett…Wabash Wolfpack

… it isn’t the magazine for the heroin trade.

Doc

and they always have pointy teeth to boot…

Doc

w00t!

JAYGUANA!!!!

*applause*

… Clowns will eat me.

Doc

very much either. Ever since the movie Poltergeist, I’ve been scared of them. But being a horror movie buff, I’ve found there are more than a few movies that have scary clowns in them.

1. Poltergeist
    2. It
    3. Killer Clowns from Outer Space
    4. Zombieland
    5. Maximum Overdrive (if you count the scary clown-faced truck)
    6. The Devil’s Rejects
    7. Spawn
    8. The Dark Knight (Heath Ledger’s Joker was creeeeepy)
    9. Clownhouse
    10. Demonic Toys (scary jack-in-the-box clown)

And that’s just the movies I know. There are a ton of other scary clown movies that I’ve never even heard of! So I guess you could say my new avatar is therapy to help me get over my coulrophobia, or fear of clowns!

Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer & Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren

It’s got articles about cleaning hoofs and shit (literally) and ads for riding apparel.

Depending on how liberal the theological limitation, some of them are quite usefull!

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/motivator287f1648a060c551922420046c5a1be3122a83bb.jpg

BTW: Do you know how tough it is to do a search for “hot nun” or “sexy nun” and find one clean enough to post. There are some very nasty nuns out there doing a lot of interesting things…

I normally am into gazing lovingly into your avatars…. but I don’t like me some clowns. Creepy stuff… freakin me out!

They’re the scariest things ever – something is wrong with people who dress up as clowns!

Horse Illustrated? Isn’t that the mag for equine tattoo professionals?

And refer it to a collection agency when she doesn’t pay.

Doc

Laughing

No one here claims to have ordered a subscription for me… I wonder if they thought it was something other than people who ride, traing and clean up after horses…. they should really be more clear with the naming. It’s not Hung Like a Horse Illustrated….

And be all hospitable-like while you sit quietly at the kitchen table cleaning your gun collection.

Crazy scary clowns! I’m going to have nightmares. Really

And that has to be one of them! Sorry to hear about you losing your baby, brother!

She’s tried to throw this back on me as either A.) being all my fault or B.) I just misplaced it and am using this to try and justify its absence. At this point, I cannot respond to this woman further without losing my shit and going Captain Caveman on her; either way, presently she is of no help whatsoever.

I’ve asked my friend to hold off on authorizing any further open houses until I get 99% of my stuff boxed up and moved into the garage so I don’t have to risk someone pawing through my belongings while I have to bugger off while it’s happening anymore; a pain in the ass since I’ll be living there another month, but if this is what I have to do, it’s what I have to do. I don’t want any of my other stuff growing legs.

At the very least she should be giving you a list of names of people she showed the place to. I hope you have the serial number written down somewhere. That would be very useful when filing a police report.

Does kind of make you wonder how many people get robbed at real estate “open houses” each year…

Doc

Don’t try to foist your vast knowledge of sheep off on me. I have no experience with the critters. Never even been to a petting zoo.

Doc

So far, her attitude is “oh well; don’t leave your valuables out where people can see them”.

Which pisses me off because this shit was BEHIND my computer speakers (moved there so no one could see my PSP or DS) in the corner of the living room which means SOMEONE had to be looking for shit.

Right now, I’m of the mind that she was showing some parents around while their worthless little fuck of an anklebiter was roaming the place unattended and decided to take it.
    It ALSO bothers me that the charger was on top of my computer tower, even though I know it was not there when I left that morning.

I’m getting more and more pissed off about this.

What an ASSHOLE

Wolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

That baby McButter needs to make a visit to someone.

A friend gave me a coffee mug with that quote on it.

I WANNA USE CAPS TOO!!! NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM???

I’m making perfect sense. You’re just not keeping up.

Who showed the house? Either way someone owes you a PSP. And would feel the same way.

Toby Keith… “I took her leavin with a grain of salt, tequila and a slice of lime…”

Said friend’s real estate agent owes you a PSP..

I’m renting a house from a friend; said friend has decided to try and sell the house now (totally cool with that).

There was an open house today while I was at the bar watching football.

I come back home and my PSP is not where it was when I left. It’s not there at all.

It’s looking more and more like some motherfucker walked off with my PSP and I want to break somebody’s ass. >:-(

Yeah, they clearly need to be enlightened! I’m slowly converting my friends to the awesomeness that is free podcast novels. One of ’em is listening to “Infected” and the other’s taken a shine to J.C. Hutchinsss (who is also awesome.)

a wedge of lime and a shot of tequila.

And it shows that they dont know everything. It has the same colors but they are not the same.

I totally dig that you did that. I’m not a huge football fan any more (although The Rookie got me back into the mood) so I’d totally wear a Krakens jersey to work instead of the Cardinals. LOL.

****** If only Sigler would do a book on escaping an interplanetary prison, I’d be in Vegas the following weekend.

Yesterday at work the bosses were all wearing football stuff. Not being a football fan generally(Red Sox Nation here) I put up the Krakens logo as my chat icon for the day. They thought it was the Bengals logo! WTF?

And now, cake and Invader Zim for breakfast. 🙂

——

Everyone Has A Safe And Good 9/11. And Never Forget What Happened On This Day

kedWolfpack quarterback…..Richno3…….out

And when you’re sobbing and begging me to take my boot off the back of your neck, you can call me “Ma’am”. 😉

well built green chick? Shit, I’d make her call me “Kirk”.

Because I can’t see how it would be any particular advantage otherwise :p Congrats to getting the job!

Derp derp derp. Is it Friday yet? My brain’s melted.

proud of you 🙂

Another song about zombies. She makes them up as she goes along. She’s 5.. my special favorite is “Zombie New Year”

“They wanna eat your brains
    They wanna eat your brains
    Lock your doors
    Lock your windows
    La la la la la
    Yeah, yeah yeah”

Pure genius.. possibly evil genius

and reminds me of the good ole spam thread. pitty it had to go 🙁

Not only is working hard then those guys. But I bet she drinks them under the table. GO DEL! GO DEL! That Aussie chick scares me, and I like it. 

… before you are ready to hug bull’s balls….

We’ll schedule some practice time for you and Del…

But you are a kickin sheep ass, robotic, pile driving and taking names Aussie…

Frickin awesome… give those pathetic males hell!!!

if she has half the experience you have……whatever, chose your own endingTongue out

She-hulk, anyone? Anyone?

Yum.

captcha: ntimate* jacced

… That excelling at that job is more a case of sheep knowledge, and less of a case of raw physical strength. Yes, it would be physically demanding, but stamina would be more important than strength. And your boss didn’t know that until you slapped him in the face with a carp. Figuratively.

Doc

By VBF III, I’m gonna be built like The Hulk! :p

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~Proud Member of the Gutter Sistren~

Have you ever tried to push a stubborn sheep through a gate? Well, imagine if there were 3000+ sheep, and their wool was soaking wet, and you had to push them up a steep hill (or in this case, a ramp). That’s half of my job. The other half is physically holding them underwater to make them wet in the first place. Very hard work and far from glamorous! 🙂

Now, go demand a raise!

Just to be clear, I don’t want this to come across as a ‘man-hating’ post. I’m not suggesting I’m better than a man…just happy that I proved capable as a woman. (Also, I should add that my boss is actually a very nice guy!)

Been distracted elsewhere and busy in real life, but good. How are you?

I DON’T KNOW, I JUST WANTED TO USE CAPS.

Way to go. That’s awesome!

We knew you were a machine after VBF II!!! And hey, let ’em fight over you! Who ever offers the most money wins – and so do you!!

Glad to hear things are working out

I smell a raise!

or is that shimp on the barbie i smell?Tongue out

BTW, what do you work as?

Some of you may remember, a while back I was passed over for a job because I lacked certain physical attributes…ie: a penis. Instead, a completely inexperienced man was hired. That man lasted exactly two days before he decided the work was too brutal and quit. A couple of weeks later, I get a call from the employer asking – get this – if I knew of any local MEN looking for work! I was super pissed off, so I told him no…the only ‘man’ I knew looking for work, was ME.

After a lengthy discussion, he told me he didn’t think I had the physical strength to do the job. I told him he couldn’t know that for sure, unless he gave me a go. He reluctantly agreed. To add insult to injury, he arranged for another (completely inexperienced) man to come with us, in case I wasn’t man enough to finish the job!

Anyway, long story not-so-short, I’ve now been working for him for nearly two weeks and I heard some lovely gossip today. A mate of mine ran into my new boss and asked how it was going. My boss apparently said, and I quote, “She’s a fucking MACHINE! She’s brilliant!” He said he was kicking himself that he didn’t hire me when we first met. When my mate said if that was the case, he might recommend me to another bloke looking for a casual labourer, my new boss told him to keep his hands off and that he wasn’t letting me out of his sight!

Smug? Me? Why, yes. Yes I am. :p

::Hugs, Smooches, and other terms of endearment::

Let’s hear it for Aussie exuberance!!! That’s one for a twelve sided orgy! WOoT!

To do that, we’ll have to have you do MANY different things, possibly several times each, to figure it out…

it’s because 40 or so profiles have been disabled

that the user profile counts are up to 8025 (as of chairbuttwarming)? perhaps the FO is being modest on his follwers

But I still think about Kraig to Largent. That was a great duo.

… to take a picture,

So I can see you on the inside as well…

Doc

not only has he lead the team to the best seasons they’ve had (including they only SB showing in franchise history and nearly took the team back to the NFC title game the next year) the guy was able to keep playing behind a sub par line that had him battered and bruised until his body finally started giving out on him; the guy’s got the heart of a lion.

after racking up an impressive 9 wins over the last 2 seasons, I think breaking even will be cause to pop the bubbly this year.

I think thats what i had to enter into Capcha earlier to get in. Now we know who’s rwsponsible!

Of who the best QB in franchise history is.

It sounds like a twelve-sided orgy. It also sounds like one helluva good time. Count me in! :p

Come on, boys! I know .500 is well within your grasp this year!

commerical coffee tends to be overpriced in my eyes; I don’t feel like dropping anywhere from 4 to 8 bucks for a cup of joe.

I’m just glad it’s healthy! Wink

Picasion for my animated avatars, but that was before I knew I could do them in Photoshop! I’ll have to give that a try!!!!!

You’re the bestest!!!! Kiss Smoochies!!!!!!!!

I’m effective…. at something…. not sure what though… yet, anyway. Tongue out

Definitely Starbucks.

Doc

which do you junkies prefer more Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or Starbucks?

HM-THE ROOKIE

everyone that it’s now less than a week until football season kicks off. can i get a FUCK YEAH!!!

HM-THE ROOKIE

I just got my COPY!!!!!

I was trying not to scare the poor boy. He doesn’t need to know that we are all “effectively” one big polygamous junkie love dodecahedron (look that one up… first one to post what it means gets 10 CH once that feature works again).

You all know I love you… effectively. 😉

In that special way normally reserved for VERY good friends, psychically bonded love cats, and Siamese twins… except I wouldn’t want to cut you off like the malignant sores you can be sometimes.

So what am I saying? In a nutshell, there are certain junkies here who have become my good friends (you know who you are… if I communicate with you more than in passing, then you be it!) and I’m farking proud to say it loud and clear… no “effectively”… no “sort of”… no “in a sense”… no “essentially.” Plain and simple… you special Junkies who I call my friends are the bulls balls… in a good way!!!

Damn it!

Doc

Yikes! not really.

I don’t know — and don’t want to know — how you went out and found these other groups with 8,000 members.

AncestorSurprised

can you imagine a legion of evil crack babies roaming the free world in service to the FDO….honestly nothing would stand in there wake

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

but we’re very close! We’re only 32 registered users away! Come on you visitors, just sign up!

Effectively. In a sense.

“…and effectively become more than just random junkies… they in effect become friends, in a sense”.

Awwww. I kinda, sorta, essentially, effectively love you too, Pondy. In a sense. :p x

That could lead to spawning..spawning would lead to Evil baby junkies, and evil baby junkies we all know would be addcited junkies of the FDO….we would be like the Borge…or Bae bae’s kids

i bet that union could be mutually beneficial

We’re now among some pretty stellar company:

Photobucket Photobucket

Just go to http://www.sp-studio.de/ and follow the instructions. The thread where people posted their pics, asked technical questions, etc is here.

I finished up a few weeks ago, it was so much fun to re-live the Rookie and get all revv’ed up for The Starter. So shiiiny…

to much moonshine can make you go blind luckily the FDO is podcaster

im wondering what a numby avatar might look like, but im hesitant to make Another account somewhere else

cuz thats fukkin awesome. I like the idea & it sounds like another good excuse to get together on tokbox. What do the old timers say?

Mine is a web image I found that just seemed to fit me and is now my persona.

By the way gang, THIS discussion thread is nearing 3 years old in a few months. Is there going to be a party or something? With 3 months to go we probably have time to brew some moonshine..

There are several sub-groups of Junkies here at SS.com, almost mini-clubs if you will. There are several that I’ve seen: Gutter Sistren, Gutter Brethren, GirlCo, the CBBC, the Wolf Pack, etc.

Most of these groups spawn from discussions by the various members on the forums/threads as people with like-minded thoughts/beliefs/outlooks group together and effectively become more than just random junkies… they in effect become friends, in a sense.

So these groups of people mesh and end up forming these “clubs”… and the creative folks within each of these groups typically end up making banners/logos/groovy accouterments to help them identify each other… and thus the logos/banners were born.

For example, I have three main banners on mine:

Two of my three are for the CBBC. The CBBC is the Change Bangers [Virtual} Bike Club, named after Pookie Chang in the Nocturnals. It spawned out of a discussion with one of our fellow Junkies in Aussieland after a personal change in her life… we mused that some of us Junkies could head over there and kick her problem in the butt, kind of like the members of a bike gang protecting it’s members… and one thought led to another until ultimately the CBBC was born. Each of us in the CBBC have the logo and a specific title (e.g. Road Captain), designed by myself in this case (since I’m one of the co-founders of the group and I happen to have a little bit of a creative streak).

My other banner commemorates my reaching “HM” status here at SS.Com… meaning that I have an “Honorable Mention” in one of the FDO’s books… in my case, I show up as a Linebacker for the Mars Planets in the soon to arrive “The Starter”, the second book in the FDO’s GFL series. Reaching any of the badge milestones here on SS.Com is pretty groovy, such as HM, MC, SA, etc. More info on this can be found in the Siglerpedia (http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Junkie_Badges).

Hope this helps. If you are interested in anything else here, I recommend sticking around and interacting/asking more questions on the threads/forums… there’s always tons of fun and information to be had. We love to get new folks to interact here… it adds spice to the discussions.

well thank you kindly now here is another question the banners where did you guys get or make those are are they deamed by things on here?

… using Adobe Photoshop. It has an animation function that works pretty well… and doesn’t have a limit to the number of images you can add.

Several others have used online sites that allow you to upload images… it then creates a Gif automatically for you… I know Bella and GuestfordJunkie have both used different online sites for this.

If you do a web search for “Gif Maker”, you should be able to find a few.

Whichever aproach you use, make sure you set the resolution to 100dpi and the physical dimensions to less than 85 X 85 pts.

Any will do but south park flashing one would be even better lol

8)

yuck. they may serve as lard but only in a pinch

every one make and or get there nifty cool junkie-fied avatars….i feel like i am missing something or am out of the junkie loop here

Just listen to the Rookie over and over again to get your appetite sated. That’s my plan, anyhoo.

That avatar is the balls!

BRAINZ!!!!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Wicked cool avatar, Bella! Your brain is beautiful!

Oh and a happy Friday to everyone!
    ———–

Mmmmmmmm…. bacon….

<<DROOL>>

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

Sigh the more Football I watch the more I crave the starter….sigh….more beer, more football……………..more waiting

………the Adam Coralla show, I cut out the section he’s in:

[audio src="http://media.libsyn.com/media/sadock/Scott_Sigler_on_Adam_Carolla.mp3" /]

———————————————————-

• make EVERYTHING better!!! Wink

its kindda cool now. I stopped following D-bags and now I don’t even know they exist.

Mostly junkies, writers and Australian politics nerds. I’ve really enjoyed/appreciated Twitter during the recent Australian election. I also use it for what I assume is Twitter’s primary purpose…taking advantage of your captive audience and whining about whatever is giving you the shits. :p It took me a long time to get on, ‘coz my life sure as hell ain’t interesting enough to tweet about. But I quite like it now.

you’re holding tha bassackwards, i hope u have homeowners insurance

You get out of it what you put into it. If you tweet gay or pretentious, that is what you’ll get.

Doc

meant to say “looked” in. my badTongue out

i’m so totally not stalking all you chicks. that would be so so wrong. now put that gun away. you people, always overreacting

guess i’ll sign up if i ever have anything worth tweeting. or site goes down again? count on it.

but man, some of the douchbaggery i’ve seen? you know what i mean, people who don’t have anything to say or promote begging for followers? why? # of followers = level of coolness?

Maybe i’m finally old. i’ll just go find me a nice vintage News Group and shut myself in

And you don’t have to add anyone but Junkies if you don’t want to. Come on… all the cool kids are doing it!!! Wink

How are you?

Just let us know what you want and we’ll have our minions whip up a fresh batch!

Are they chocolate chip?

Is the packaging at least written in your strange, unspeakable language?

… we have cookies!

Good to see ya post! 😀

Don’t do it. Don’t conform to society. You will get sucked in to the endless mind numbing drivel that some people put out there. Oh what you’re a zombie your mind is already numb, then tweet away, tweet away.

join twitter, i know, i know.

“Twitter” though, i don’t know, it just sounds so gay to me for some reason. in a totally non-homophobic way of couse

so you’re saying it’s neither pretentious nor gay to post little tweets? ok, i’ll think about it

Even if you don’t make a habit of using it, it’s good to be in touch, just in case. We all helped each other out when we found ourselves blocked from the site and most of us got back on pretty quickly with junkie assistance.

looks like i was the last one let back into the site, lots to catch up on. funny, my last post was 3-4 days ago praising pulsar for fixing the site, then el-whamo, i get booted.

GIMMME CRACK!

I want a window sticker of the Wolfpack Logo. Any ideas? Have a great night

Hi.

Friend of MuchAdo

with all the junkies, that it’s now less than 2 weeks until college football season! good luck to all of your teams.

HM-THE ROOKIE

Unless you count Kraft cheese singles. :p

…’cause I work in Gloucester (NH)! What are the odds that the Random musings of Kali would resulting in this cosmic happenstance? Groovy man!

…but that’s ’cause I love my cheese to have an accent.
    Hey Del (Honey Trap)… Do Aussies have an official cheese?

…bawdy ballades, courduroy, and long talks about primate reproductive habits. Gotta love those banobos!

Because I do so loves me some hand-layered Stilton and Double Gloucester cheese.

(yeah, I’m kind of a foodie)

**Just direct-a your feetza to Daddy Greene’s Pizza!**

… we lucky few, both Junked and gifted with an active internet connection…

Doc

Looks like someone has done a little upgrading….. 🙂

Yell

to refill the prescription… Embarassed

Tongue out

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

spreading the disease… I mean word! Surprised Spreading the WORD!!!

Smells like victory.

<<sssseeeeexxxx aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnddd nnuuuuuuddiiiiiittttyyyyy…..>>

*slides into Sex & Nudity*

which came with a built-in webcam and mic, I bought a cheap webcam from Walgreens. I believe it was under $20. So go get yourself one before next weekend!!!

(…but I’m hoping to have one before Sunday!) I used a Skype headset; headphones with a microphone attached. Nobody could see me, but they could hear me and I could see and hear the others. If you can’t get hold of a webcam, Skype-compatible headsets are cheap and you will still be able to participate.

I just realized i dont even have a mic on this pooter.

*lays down in fetal position

you don’t have to have one. You can still see and hear all of us and we will be able to hear you as well, if you have a mic on your computer.

today, i had to type parentithsees . . . ummm… ( ) those

i dont have a cam…

I was driving through Idaho Springs one night and had 2 deer jump over my truck. Scared the shit out of me.

If you’re not on Tokbox on Saturday for VBF II, you’re gonna miss out on something really great!!!

That is all.

This is proof.

that’s a guarantee to get your throat slit and the wound raped.

while I had 3 beers (sadly, all Coors product) at the VIP party before the movie, that ended by 7:00; wasn’t on the road again until 11:45.

Plus, I never had so much as a buzz, sadly…cause it’s Coors.

and infeced tied with ancester st about 25,000th ranking

just something i noticed, figured it’s worth it’s weight in crackhits

please nobody shoot the messenger. i know you people are trigger happy

just a heads up

Now that is funny!

that had the complex?? “Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!!”

Or does everyone else get the strange feeling when driving on a two lane road in the foothills of the rockies at 11:30 at night that around every corner, in the middle of the road, they’re going to come across a sasquatch or a goddamn chupacabra?

Anybody?
    No?

Hmmp.

Photobucket

What was second born like…
    Do you think he had a Peter Brady complex?

it’s to keep the new A.I. bots outCool

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think Unalive is using “you Junkies” because he’s newer and may not feel part of the pack entirely…so jump in and join the pack!!
    ———–

CAPTCHA made me type: interfax expetals

please don’t shoot, my dawgggs!

while others accept your apology, I personally still want to see you and your entire officiating crew from that day die in a fire.

Yours,
    Eat a Bowl of Limp Dicks

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/06/super-bowl-xl-referee-ill_n_674186.html

not again….

but i once got shot at in Detroit for saying that. still don’t know what the big deal was

Is that a trace of denial I hear there

Doc

strange i missed it. went through General Discusions topic page by page.

thanx again!

http://www.scottsigler.com/node/1881

where you junkies eplained what your screen names meant? I’m obviously very bored and would like to look through it again but cannot find it.

… zombie cake… brain bucket cake…

…not head cake…

I am both intrigued and repelled by that skull cake!

It looks like an amazing feat of artistry for a cake … I can’t imagine how long it must have taken to make that thing. But I’m not sure I could eat it … the chocolate makes the skull look dirty and decrepit … but I love chocolate!!! Chocolate delciousness or abomination? I can’t decide!!Yell
    ———–

DATA’S ON LUDES!!!!!!!!

Looks like a helluva lotta work though!

Yeah I said it… Skull Cake. This looks like something any self-respecting Junkie would eat, perhaps served with a side of tasty braaaains.

/Captcha: unevenest psychology

//is that a roundabout way of saying “crazy”?

HAR!!!

———————————————————-

• i am a junkie too!

HM-THE ROOKIE

::Slides in from the VBF II Thread::

…..lllllyyyy CCCRRRRRaaaapppppp…..
    ::Disappears into the Sex and Nudity Thread::

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

addicted to the Sigler Web site. So I freely addmit that I am a Junkie and am addicted to my crack hits. So I say to all unbeliver’s, get hooked on the likes of the FDO. Because he soon will have you hooked on?????? Something like,, an ancestor claw, being rocktipie fodder, on the grooms walk, or just with Triangles. Your choice I say

… when the clowns climb back in at the end of the act and drive off!

Doc

PM it to me!!! I have to know what you wanted to say! Wink

set myself up for that one!! LOL! I gave you the perfect opportunity and you didn’t take it! I’m so surprised!

I don’t like onions so I probably wouldn’t like it very much…

onions and custard.

The outer layer of the fruit is very much like a soft onion in texture and flavor. The inside is very soft and smooth with a sweet fruit taste. However, the two tastes and textures combined is pretty intense.

I snacked on most of a single pod and got to a point where I knew my last bite was enough. I’d try it again, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it.

That being said, I can see why people DO like it, though.

He said his Dick is so big that when he has an orgasm, clowns climb out.

Words fail to describe the pain that implies! Are you sure they were whole people? Maybe they were only half people? That would be a lot less painful…

Doc

what did it taste like? And what was the texture?

to the stupid Captcha that said it didn’t post the first time.

…interesting.

tried milk, egg, flour, then bread crumbs. think grandma left out the bread crumbs…..they were very good. try if you have not had them, try. a very zesty taste to them. mmmm good.

I did a google search and found several recipes. http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/fried_green_tomatoes/

Not flour…

• Was on the “redshirt list” of author John Ringo, it appears that I was promoted to Doctor Eager in “Live Free Or Die”. At the end of the first novel in this trilogy, the character has not been explicatly killed off yet. <To be confirmed>
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.
  • an idea as to how to cook fried green tomatoes??? My grandma used to make them and I loved them. Haven’t had any in years, found some out in the garden, and I want to try some. I imangine you would dip into egg then roll in flour and fry in hot oil. Am i CLOSE????

Anyone seen this?

omguh – I peed people. PEED!

It’s just EVIL!

Doc

If you sign up for the program you can review books for your favorite author, whomever that maybe. Includes audio and print books

http://guides.ccclib.org/srf

your local library might have a summer reading program too

I hope you get much enjoyment from it. I just ordered a new laptop myself. I went with something a little more high-end.

Doc

Doc

Went to watch a friend’s lacrosse game and tried to head home; no deal. Got it jumped, talked with a friend who lives close to me who was at the game and made plans to get their battery charger tonight. Got it home, turned it off, then tried starting it again; no dice.

Convinced them to bring me the charger last night, charged it all night, and was off and running this morning.

Will it start when I head home? Who the hell knows at this point.

Everyone was almost sure that yesterday was going to be the day the company shuts its doors; everyone had a feeling that something was up and we were all just waiting for an announcement. Nothing ever came, though.

Still, who the hell knows? All I know is this place did over $250,000 in credit card sales last month and is currently sitting at over -$25,000 this month…can’t keep going like that for much longer.

give you more grief….Hope not….Damn curse of Henry Ford.

its a bomb

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

[flickr-photo:id=3725861718,size=m]

Decided to go with the laptop. The iPad was out of my price range (tho I did find out that you can get a bluetooth keyboard for it). Lots of good Back to School sales, so I snagged a basic Acer for under $400. So happy. Thanks for the advice.

One of the side effects of being a tech blogger… you know just enough to muddy any technical issue. ;D

Hope it helped you cement your thinking.

Doc

iOS 4 is supposed to let the iPhone use bluetooth keyboards. But I haven’t tested it on a 3G, so I don’t know for sure. What I do know is that when I put iOS 4 on my 3G, it became a pig. Slowed it down and apps had a tendency to pop. And one you load iOS 4, there isn’t any way to go back to version 3. So it may depend on what OS is on the iPhone that is being offered to you.

That said, most people have issues writing on a small screen like the iPhone. I know people who have done it in order to maximize writing time on a train or bus or something, but they still prefer to sit down and bang something out on a full keyboard. The iPad is a better platform for writing because of the bigger form factor. And with a bluetooth keyboard, it is supposed to give you the best of both worlds.

I wouldn’t bother with a tablet PC or a netbook. I’d rather get a real laptop instead. Some people live and die by netbooks and tablet PCs and they love them, but for me they’ve always been cheap disposable hardware. I would want to write on something better. I’ve seen too many crappy netbooks fail.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

Doc

My beloved iTouch (iPad nano?) is dying. The battery won’t hold a charge. I’m bereft. So… do I go for the iPhone 3G ( I can get one for $99) or should I save up for the iPad or should I get a tablet PC (don’t have a laptop). I can do almost everything I want to on the iPhone or iPad — except use it to write (need a keyboard) and I’m trying to gear up for NANOWRIMO in November.

So many choices — and the reviews for the iPad haven’t been all that kind on Amazon….

I’m pretty sure there is a death grip for the Droid X. But I’m glad you like your new phone.

Doc

It’s no iPhone 4, which means the antenna works! hiohhhh! Any way in all seriousness this is a pretty cool phone if a little.oversized.

Owner of the Themela Dreadnaughts

All Hail the FDØ!

I truely apologize for setting those rapping hamsters loose on the world. I didn’t fully realize the destruction they would come to cause. I really thought they would respond to just a little cheese, but turns out all they care about is hos, and I don’t have the cashflow to keep up with their constant demands.

“My presence will only be made known by the icy chill of the North Wind you feel an instant before your death.”

-Anonymous (Me)

You have an undead snake whip in your boot. Or you have three snakes in your boot. That doesn’t leave much room for your foot.

Doc

You are the Ethereal Undead Brain Zombie, after all. Wink

Live, dead, or whip?

Doc

last week! Don’t let her fool ya folks! She’s tricksie!

Annoying song, and they need to fire that hype guy. But I sort of like the rapping hamster thing.

“My presence will only be made known by the icy chill of the North Wind you feel an instant before your death.”

-Anonymous (Me)

The hamster dancing at 26 seconds and again at 53 seconds cracks me up!!! I’m not crazy about rap, but overall, I think the commerical is a riot!!! Tongue out

They should be Ancestor Food

Thanks for posting a link Bella, I hadn’t seen that yet. Now i’ll have that Blacksheep song in my head all day unless… Puff the magic dragon, lived by the sea… ahh, much better

this one?

not Bearded New. But what the hell, “Hi!” to both new News!

Oh and she’s not lyin’! She does crack me up!

Me! Ooh, Me! I hope it’s me!

Thanks, guestford_junkie. And, you tell them to go to Jersey. Or, if you’re from Jersey, or like Jersey, you tell them to go to Wisconsin.

Also, I don’t know what you’re talking about coxbrother, but I’m praying to High One that it’s a commercial for cars that look like giant hamsters.

Motorized hamster wheels would be acceptable as well.

-Anonymous (Me)

its im suprised no one is made at b/c u no hoop rats

Anyone else seen this car commercial? I for one would rather drive a washing machine, which, it seems, is what they are saying these cars are a step above.
    And that f
    Damn song. “you can get with this or you can get with that. Or you can get woth this or you can get with that” can’t get it out of my head and I hate them for it.
    Thank you for listening.

im new too

🙂

Chuck-e-cheese?

*insert ex-wife*’s house?

Al Gore’s sexatorium?

I’m Bella! Pleasure to meet you!

Tongue out Hahaha!!! I crack myself up!!!

Nice of you to stop by and say Hi!

What if you’re in hell, and you’re mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

THERE IS A SNAKE IN MY BOOT

That was very important news. Keep up in the forums, you are very welcome here, we are a crazy bunch. Hi to you

And well done.

I HAVE SOMETHING INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT TO TELL EVERYBODY AND YOU MUST LISTEN

Hi. I’m new.

-Anonymous (Me)

Congrats and here’s to hoping your MC dies a gruesome one!!!

[flickr-photo:id=4730644738,size=m] • SciFiGeek2.0 • Artist for the Damned • Linebacker for the Mars Planets

congrats!!!
    ———–

Lucky bastard

Nothing soothes a Zombie King’s desire to crack open your skull and eat your brains like a big bowl of Cap’n Crunch better than a tall, frothy glass of chocolate milk. If nothing else, your girl is smart enough to know how to keep her cranium intact. 😉

Oops. I mean <whispers> congrats.

It seems that I now have Secret Agent status, which IMO is pretty frakking cool. I just hope that my MC (Sgt. Renee Jordan, Fleet Marines) still gets to die a horrible death on The Crypt.

Thanks FDO, you have no idea how proud I am to have contributed to the universal awesomeness that is Ancestor.

and those glowing red eyes are just about the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen IRL.

i got the new ncaa & so last night, actually in the wee hours this morning i decided to do the team builder thing where you go online and create your own team. i whipped out my copy of The ROOKIE, and entered all the names from the Krakens! i made them all like 99 overall b/c they’re Tier 1, so why not? I must have worked for 4 hours on the uniforms, players names, & stats. i’m a nerd. The FDO is my #1 shutdown corner!

anyone else play this game?

my PsN is: steveANARCHY

HM-THE ROOKIE

that ass is upstaging my zombie apacalips

serioiusly. First off, what the hell does a big blue horse have to do with DIA and Denver? Broncos related? Should have gone with Broncos orange, then.

And yeah, who thought that adding BRIGHT RED GLOWING SOUL STEALING EYES would make it so much better?

I’m telling you, I’m starting to believe the conspiracy theories about DIA at this point…

As soon as I get home, I’m cuttin’ off heads with a chainsaw! This is gonna be sweet!

Does anyone here play Everquest 2? I’ve been addicted for 6+ years and am always looking for more people to share the fun with!

Pretty wierd – but hey, it matched the doomsday horse statue many locals have dubbed ‘Bluecifer’

Peep this: http://www.kdvr.com/news/kdvr-anubis-statue-dia-txt,0,125427.story

we will find you

my brethren got tierd of waiting o well

F*ckin’.
    Sweet.

Anubas had risin and were all doomed DOOOOOOOOOOOOMEDTongue out

its in the form of brain pulp like in ojo

Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

Wink

Just don’t forget your wallet! Surprised

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

i;m gana have to marry her

that it was good to be Ginger.

Doc

My sentedmints exactly

that you’d like to park your loaf in?

Doc