This topic contains 7,547 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  GJ 7 years, 1 month ago.

DON'T POST HERE – Crack Hits II: The Saga Continues

• A new Thread has been created as this one is slowing down the site.

The new thread is here http://www.scottsigler.com/node/5667

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I’m sure you can take it 🙂

If someone has alreay replied, the poster will no longer have the ablity to edit the post. That’s where me and the other admins will come and and clear up 🙂

But with my iPad I can stalk y’all real good!
    ooh and look +5 for me

*rocks backwards and forwards*

Then you would never know it was a double/triple post!!

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

Calm down, breathe, relax….

I hate double and triple posts more than anyone! You know that! Kali even DMd me about it and I told her I was leaving them too. That’s when she asked me if I was drunk, which I was, but that’s besides the point! Or maybe not. If I wasn’t drunk I may have gone all SPAM ASSASSIN on his ass! LOL!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

I spent hours cleansing the site of triple posts!

PLEASE DON’T KEEP HITTING POST COMMENT!!!!!! THE SITE IS SLOW – PLEASE WAIT!!!

Combat Cook

Even I left Richie’s triple posts cuz I thought they were funny! Party pooper!! Tongue out

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

and waiting for the all-pro to arrive

i had to miss most of the holiday sitting at work for 12 hours…

Why would you do that to me?
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

CAUSE I DELETED IT! 🙂

Happy Labor Day!

[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

No work tomorrow, gonna get blitzed!

Because I just F’ing need it.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

I love the look of them… just sitting there, waiting to be touched. I run my fingers over their spines. I like feeling them. I like the way they call to me, wanting me to use my hands and feel them on the inside. Inside them is where I want to be, engrossed in the pleasures I find there…and the horrors.
    I love my New Sigler Books! 5 Juicey ones for me.
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Cuz I can…

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

and cause i want 5 more crack hits dagummit!

I bet you have a way better September!! I could say a lot of awesome things about the people here … but it’s all been said before and I risk becoming way too mushy. When ever you are having a bad day … I hope you stop and think about this place … I mean who can read what is shared here and not find a smile or kind supportive word somewhere :o) … positive vibes shared.

It’s so beautimous and shiny, must read now and not stop until its done. Hell, if I can do it with Harry Potter I can stay up for a marathon session of this!

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I thought it was just me but now I also see August was a nasty month like throwing up in your mouth nasty. I definitely did not expect last month to go the way it did. I would like to say August was nothing but a blur most of the time and not the good kind of blur that you get when you happened to drink to much. The beginning of Aug started out okay then it turned upside down very quickly. A death of a family member, leaking gas meter, drama at work, having to pay the electric bill because it was shut off and is not my half of the bills to pay, caught a summer cold which started out as a head cold which turned into a congested cough and so on and so on. I to hope September is a good one but I’ll take anything I get which is considered good luck. I guess receiving THE ALL-PRO on Sept 1st is a start of better events to come!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

I hope you have an absolutely stellar September!! hugg!!

And as the story goes … when you least expect it, EXPECT IT! :o) hugg

hugg! Surprises can be so sweet, specially when they catch you off guard! A smile is an awesome thing! Always greatly appreciated! :o)

I managed to get all of the work I have at home with me done tonight. Now there is nothing to stop me from spending the whole weekend reading The All-Pro!!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Yes, there is an overabundance of ‘flora’.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

It’d be pretty keen if September ends up being a bit of a better month than August was.

I mean JEALOUS!!! Congrats.

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

Both of them are bound to run out. Luckily the bad luck normally runs out a lot quicker than the good. 🙂

So glad to hear that your bad luck streak may have at least had a good break!

[flickr-photo:id=4872769926,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4872123139,size=m] • [flickr-photo:id=4933249630,size=m]

scottepond.com

P.S. Don’t you just love that Captain of the Touchback?!? Best part of the book so far! Tongue out

Cutest little Sigler fan and daughter of Captain Kate Cheevers (Phantom_Reverie)

I have no real plans (damn you All Pro – where are you?!?!?!?) except working. Have a few things I would like to get done. Might take one more trip to the Fair to see Hinder. I do have to go buy at least one more bird; Lily died earlier this week and poor Conor is all alone. No matter what though – it’s three days I don’t have to get up early and go into the office!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

It has to happen every once in a while, right? Laughing

Sorry – couldn’t resist! Laughing

I took another trip to the Great New York State Fair tonight so my little girl could see Big Time Rush in concert. I’ll be honest – we both had a great time! I can’t recall the last time I saw a smile that big. I think we discovered 8-year-old heaven tonight. Laughing

And to top off her perfect night, I used my last four dollars to buy her a chance at some darts. She popped the balloons and won a little stuffed dog! She tried a few games on the midway when we went to see 3 Doors Down on Sunday but didn’t win anything. She was beyond psyched to win tonight!

Awful funny, that is…

😛

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

+5 I JUST RECEIVED MY COPY!!!!!!!!!!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

This is what happens when I let my wife spray on my sunscreen. I look like a zebra!

is it here yet, is it here yet, is it here yet. no all-pro isn’t here yet welllllll…is it here now, what about now, well what about now….

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

cuz I’m going to Vegas!! Watch out Harvey’s!! Bella’s coming at’cha LIVE!! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

[flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

Well, down here it is, anyway. :p

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] The quiet guy in the corner, figuring out how to destroy all of you.

…fact that Jay hasn’t been on the site in 6 months and just forgot how this worked. 😀

Yes I was feeling too lazy to cook after working a 10 hour day, so sue me.

Had a light day at work today, so my boss took us out for a round of golf… Rough day!

another beautiful day and its gonna heat up by the end of the week … woo!

I completely forgot my camera (bad mom!). The Fall Ball is at the Utica Auditorium, indoor venue, but a great place to see a show. I went there to see Godsmack for their ‘Wake the Fuck Up’ tour in 2001.

Soon as that puppy gets to my house I’m saying to hell with everyone and everything!

(Maeve will forgive me later, right? Tongue out)

I’m trying not to be selfish but grateful for being back home in my own house in my own bed and away from the mass hysteria which was happening the day after the storm hit the East coast.

I had multiple floor fans and ceiling fans running at full power with a few windows open while spraying air fresheners all day

I have to wait for my pre-order to ship, then to arrive. Then, apparently, I have to wait another week just to show the weak-willed that it can be done.

Doc

I only know everything if you ask the right questions.

I think I tried one in a pinch … green apple flavor maybe? … it was better than a Blue Monster .. but neither do a thing for me LOL Apparently I enjoy a really good sugar buzz? hee hee … do you not like the sugar-filled ones? I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! If I go a couple days without one .. the roommate buys me a 4-pack … and if I am trying to quit cold turkey … the roommate vanishes LOL … I like the red blue and purple amps … and I havent seen a purple one in forever! SOMEONE was buying up all the red amps … not me … well untill they were $1 … then I wanted to back up a semi truck and fill ‘er up! LOL

I need to come up with a new & much better way of getting the knowledge from the page and into my brain without having to read the boring book … and WHY did the teacher skip the RAT dissection … let’s make lab time errr … drop dead boring too??!! LOL! ARGH!

Sounds like you had fun. Did you take pictures? I liked Staind live. Is the Fall Ball an outdoor festival?

So I took Maeve to her first rock concert last night! We saw Saving Abel and 3 Doors Down. She had a blast!! She was totally rocking it out with the air guitar and the air drums, sang along, and “woo-hoo”‘ed her little heart out. We didn’t make it to bed until 1:30 this morning and we’re both a little tired today, but we had a great time. She said she can’t wait for her next one and is already trying to talk me into taking her to the K-Rock Fall Ball to see Staind and Finger Eleven!

I’ve always liked Meat Loaf, but I never knew! Wink

I think it is a safari issue. I had the problem one day on my mac and now seeing this feed I realize it was the day I was using safari instead of my normal firefox. I have never had an issue using firefox.

Just finished a 60 hour work week yesterday, closer to 80 if you add the first and second job together. oh wait, I gotta start another one tomorrow, so the +5 is to make myself feel better. Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Don’t have to do that with my MacBook Air or my eMac. Just when I post with my Ipod touch. And it took me a while to figure I have to do that, too.
    What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

I haven’t seen it at any of the grocery stores recently. Have they taken it off the market? How am I supposed to get through the overnighter I have to work in a couple of weeks? Do companies keep track of everything I buy then take the things I like off the market? I’m pretty sure they do. I’m going to have to start buying things I don’t like just to keep them guessing.
    What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

But I’ll give you a hint. She’s thin & pretzelly, she wears a white mask and her initials are P_R. Tongue out

Hope all my east coast American friends – and anyone from Taiwan? – are safe and well after Mother Nature’s recent outburst. x

…but I don’t. No laptop (and I can’t be arsed trying to do it from my phone).

I bought every blue and red one on the shelf … ENNNNNERGY …

roflmbo …

… 99.99% of the time I am surfing from my iPhone 🙂 … so it’s a common issue for me … no biggie … in fact I forgot I didn’t have to do that if I surf in on the laptop, netbook or PC LOL … but you are definitely correct … that glitch is only iPhone related … and iPad too I gather … how about a mac? maybe it’s Safari related?

…Friday. But what’s weird is I have never heard of needing to do that from a PC. I wonder if it is a browser issue.

…that if I am on my iPhone or iPad.

I wish I could read them all and reply to some of them but I only have time for a few posts. At the moment I’m visiting Kittery Maine because of family reason which I’ll explain another day. Good luck to all Junkies that are in the path of Hurricane Irene. I wish I was back in Pennsylvania

it!
    [flickr-photo:id=5021674230,size=m]~Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum – Jay-Gu-Ana, owner of the Sala Intrigue~

yes much better now

Cuz seriously … I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM THE FIRST – but here goes … Underneath the Comment box … click on … Disable Rich Text. Nice to meet you Jayguana.

Combat Cook

I tried to hold back GJ and that didn’t work. Not getting passed again. LOL

That sounds great can I barrow $50 for diner?

What have you been up too?

It’s taken long enough. Sad thing is, I made enough hours that I don’t need to do the night job tonight. Of all the things I wish I had more time for, and therefore should be able to do at least one of tonight, I’m so freakin’ exhausted I think the only thing I’ll end up with is going to bed early!

Can I favorite this comment? Tongue out

Between work, all day work sponsored seminars, school, nephew, social life, lawn care, homework and web design … there is no time for reading the seemingly endless assigned pages in the 400 pound Anatomy book … It is kicking my butt … I need it read to me as I sleep, drive, take a shower … etc … where’s THAT audiobook ZzZzZz … it was nice seeing you guys …. I miss the humor that is found here … Back to reading … g’nite

round these parts that I know of who’s “invertable”… and it damn sure ain’t me!!

But I’ll give you three guesses as to who that might be and the 1st two don’t count! Tongue out

He’ll fit in perfectly! Wink

Wow there are a lot of new posts … I hope you are having an awesome birthday month!

Now… all of you invertable girls line up right here!

scottepond.com

It sparkles. Wink

scottepond.com

Hope your birthday is a good one. Birth may be a matter of a moment, but it is a unique one

He’s the mascot for the Chang Bangers… and he has a thing for tequila and spiked leather jackets.

scottepond.com

… but they have trouble holding the fork and knife…

scottepond.com

Now all I need is that hula hoop I’ve had my eye on and a willing lass you doesn’t mind being inverted!

scottepond.com

But only cuz it’s you! Tongue out

Yeah I had a trigger happy finger Smile

Best part is I knew it would result in two posts and even with the ability to delete it… I left it there. Just for you *pokes with a stick* Innocent

double 1’s and 0’s with the 1100 crackhits.

a bit of a crack whore yourself, DOUBLE POSTER!!!!!!!

For your birthday I got you this custom barstool with handles.

That’s how many new posts this thread had when I opened it.

Either I am totally slacking on checking this thread …

OR

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF CRACK WHORES!!! Tongue out

That’s how many new posts this thread had when I opened it.

Either I am totally slacking on checking this thread …

OR

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF CRACK WHORES!!! Tongue out

It’s lobsters and steaks for everyone!!! Ummm… but everyone needs to pay for their own…

scottepond.com

scottepond.com

… your world famous head cheese!

scottepond.com

Bend over and get ready for your gift from the Gutter Sistren!! Kali, you got the spiked paddle???

want to know what you’re going to do with it…. Undecided

Tongue out

… I slide over Ogreoregon on page one of the Crack Hits Lists… up to number 19 now.

Next up… dozier1375… in about 300 CHs… Imma Gonna Go headhuntin’!!!

scottepond.com

I don’t have the background for this. I mean, the high school I went to, they asked a kid to prove the law of gravity, he threw the teacher out the window!

With the shape I’m in you could donate my body to science fiction.

scottepond.com

Also, try get your friend together to come up with a badass prank.

I’ll be there to video tape.

seriously, why in the hell is this sumbitch almost off page 1?

Yes, that’s right. My margaritas on Friday night were resplendent with Roman Legionnaire Taint Juice. And some strawberries.

Yes, this little Pondy is going back to school now that the issues from the last 8 months have reached their inevitable conclusion.

I have 6 courses left in my Bachelors of Communications and another 14 courses left to get the same for Graphic/Digital Arts.

On the agenda for this coming term: (1) Intro to Creative Writing and (2) Intro to Business Communication

scottepond.com

I’m going to need all the crack hits I can get. senior year is going to suck

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

but that’s because I killed a several beers and shots while watching the game last night.

But have no idea where I’m going with it, what it’s about, what’s going to happen. I rather enjoy not knowing what I’m going to write until it happens! Though it is very hard to hold to a schedule when there is no outline involved. It’s even harder to stop… Stayed up until 3 am last night!

…you don’t want to hear about me not biting up ti about 15 minutes ago (8:15)?

“if you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.” – Marilyn Monroe

we know the truth.

Go get some fresh air!!

and woke me up at 7:30 this morning. I was not amused.

That being said, I think I just finished up a piece for TT myself. Now I’ve got to start on something just for the hell of it.

I posted because I love earning da crack. I posted because I can. I posted because Im a floater.
    Life is a lemon and I want my money back — meatloaf

…spreading the news.

Started writing last night (always a dangerous move) and didn’t make it to bed until 2:30. I was a little iffy on how that whole ‘getting up’ thing would go today!

We miss you around here! Doesn’t Sidney have Sigler.com? Tongue out

The perils of working for an office on the other side of the country.

Glad you’re back but why are you doing all this traveling?

Went to Sydney (east coast) for two weeks, came home (west coast) for a week, went back to Sydney for another week. I love you Sydney, but WHY YOU HAVE TO BE SO DAMN FAR AWAY! Thoroughly sick of travelling. Also, now I have a million things to catch up on. Like SS.com. So…HI!

And just shy of 200 more hours of gainful employment!

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river…its water was dried up, so that the way would be prepared for the kings from the east…I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day…and there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a GREAT EARTHQUAKE, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty…the great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell…to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath…every island fled away, and the mountains were not found

Now to let it sit a few days while I work on something new before I edit and send it off!

NO DOUBLE POSTING!!! ON ANY DAY! Yell

Seriously though, everyone complains about how slow the site is. All the double posts are probably not helping the situation. Accidents happen, but even they can be avoided by just waiting for the site to post your comment.

Hopefully soon, we will see a new and improved ScottSigler.com and problems such as slow refresh rate and all the damn spammers will be a thing of the past – although I will miss the thrill of killing them! Tongue out

a hang gliding trip. Start at 2500 feet to sea level how long was the ride??

Bunch of years ago. All the way down to the beach. Unfortunately, no wind, so I just went in a big spiral all the way down. It ended up costing me something like $20 per minute. 🙁

when you start prophesying that you’re the second coming of the ancient mountain god Porthaleous, we’ll know you’re just all hepped up on gas.

I’d keep the windows open.

I thik we need a Crack ‘guidelines’ thread to help everyone along… Bells do you want that honour?

and not very safe either?

I just came home from work this morning (I work the midnight shift) which I ended up being 35 minutes late, oh well, to find a Columbia natural gas truck in the front of my house. They told me that I have a leaking gas meter. They did what they can do for now and then told me how it’s a little rusty on the bottom of the meter and how I might need a new one sometime soon because it will also start leaking from the rusted area

Yell

Back to school full time next week … Summer, you were fun while you lasted …. happy one more day until the weekend! :o)

for being past the middle of the week, finally.

Who’s disappointing you???

More lessons are needed on Crack Whoring in this thread.

lays the Great city of San Francisco. This was taken from the top of Mt. Tamalpias, which is 10 miles north of SF in Marin County. You can walk around the entire peak with its sheer sides in less than 3/4 mile. When it is not foggy you can have some of the best views of the Bay Area. Need to get back there more often.

cuz Shadygirl just joined us! Hi Shady!!!

cuz I’m online with BigJohn!! HI!!!! Tongue out

I have started the first one. I’m not fond of the reader but the story has captured my imagination. I only have 7 books so far for the kindle. Somewhere here I got some great book ideas that aren’t available in audio format but are on the kindle. :o) I like that you can annotate, clip & save passages and bookmark … and of course the ability to change the font size is genius!!

you vaping White Widow, or what? :-p

Where was that taken? Thats’s a great shot.

For geetting really Hi today!!!! http://www.flickr.com/photos/54464969@N08/6050748694/

cuz I’m bored at work with nothing to do….

But even without it, I love my Kindle. Used it a lot this summer and great for trips. I have all 5 GRRM books on there, plus lots more!
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

I received my kindle with cover/light today!!! :o) I love it!

I’m sure I’ll bitch about it soon enough, but I was bored this weekend.

He only scored that restraining line shot on me and I blocked the others, but he was taking a lot of trick shots that came nowhere near me.

Remember there was a former LAX pro on the field. If that blast he fired from the restraining line had hit your nuts you’d STILL be on the ground. I’m just glad that I didn’t get in it’s way. At the 2 step range, he might have killed me.

V

my nuts are credited with two saves today in the lax games I played.
    Damn kids…

scottepond.com

I do

Have a great one! 🙂

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Happy Hppy!

FREE!! I love it!

I’ve got a couple leads to check out next week.
    I’ve got a feeling something will pan out, even if I have to whore myself out at a temp agency for awhile.

Won’t take more than an hour or two, but this is going to have to be one of those deep down cleans where I actually get BEHIND things.
    Stupid cleaning.

Hope you find something soon.

Cool, huh? Wink

What a beautiful thing……[flickr-photo:id=5037197887,size=m] Wolfpack Quarterback

Cuz I just killed a bunch of spammers!! Cool

that the grass is NOT always greener… Something similar happened to my mom. She hated her boss so she transferred out of that department and it’s been the worst mistake she ever made, but now she’s stuck with the consequences. Well, I’m hoping that things turn around for you and you find something even better!

I had the cleaning people come while I was at the beach, so when I got home everything was sparkly clean! (Except all the crap we dragged in that had sand all over it). One of the perks of being super-busy working is being able to justify the cleaning people 1X month. LOVE a clean house, especially when I didn’t have to clean it.

[flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Combat Cook

Wait….Is that how vacation days are supposed to go? Undecided

thank you

example to young Junkies-in-training!

I hope that things turn around for you quickly.

I’m sorry.

I really hope you find something real soon.

yum yum

Then I made the mistake of accepting other job duties to try and build my stock within the company that lead me away from what they hired me for.
    Had I turned them down back then and stayed in my original position, I most likely would still have a job.

I’m sorry to hear it! I thought things were going well there?

they’re a bunch of assholes for not letting you to say goodbye to your fellow employees (possibly friends) that you have been working with for however long you have been with this company

oh…and I reckon -5 for getting laid off.

Fuck big business. Motherfuckers wouldn’t even let me say goodbye to my co-workers.

You are the classiest whore I know! Wink

Do you want to tell me what CH stands for, or would you rather have me make stuff up? 😀

Doc

I can’t help it that people are constantly trying to imitate perfection! Cool

I wonder where they get it from…

Doc

*picks snail up off ground, sticks it in Bella’s hair*

If you are a twitter person, you can find me at Beth_Ailis

See you at S&N!!! I got chocolate malts in glass with the tin on the side waiting for you…Combat Cook

as we do, you’re a shoo-in! Wink

Oi!! Watch the eyes!!

especially when it take so long to earn.

Until we were taken over, now I’ll be lucky to keep a job at all. My first interview is this thursday and I’m up against 65 people. Gulp.[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

what are you reffering to? Innocent hmm, need some distraction..*throws a snail at Bella* Tongue out

Signed off for another 2 weeks. This means my CH’s are going to RISE!

Road trip – rocked! Lalapolooza – rocked! Breakfasts, lunches & dinners with friends & family – hilarious, priceless!! Party with friends & family – perfect! Lunch & movie plus dinner & DVDs today – amazing! Gifts gifts gifts – bring em on LOL. Working a few hours today – GREAT EXCUSE NOT TO MAKE THE RETURN ROAD TRIP!!! Mwa hahahaha!

Sorry peeps, been super busy working and I try to stay current on the twitter. Haven’t had much time for the forums. Missed everyone terribly. (It’s hard to post when I’m working at a client’s office — they are so picky about stuff like that!!)
    Later, taters!

played two box lacrosse games in net today. It’s insane the amount of fluid you lose wearing those pads.

Not me – my daughter. Tongue out

I just got home from dropping her off for her first ever week of summer camp. I can’t wait to hear how much fun she has when I pick her up on Friday!

Especially when you consider most people spend more time at work than anywhere else.

for a job you love is a rare thing 🙂

I’m just teasing you 🙂

Jack on the rocks for me!

Nothing beats being able to gloat alllllll weekend about the world series reigning champs showing just how clasy they are by having a brawl with the Phillies on the field. HA!

Watching you from afar from Barad’Dur

Hey little spammer, what you got there? Let me remove that ugly wart from your shoulders for you. *spam slayer rings* Oops. That appears to have been your head. Sorry. Mwaaahh hhaaaaa hhhaaaaa.

So you’re cutting back by half at least. Good progress.

The entire reason I haven’t left New York state is this job. The owner could not possibly treat us better. The entire company is just amazing people to work with and for. AND I absolutely love what I do. 🙂

You probably have a library of multi-stage plans for just such an occasion and this would be the first post in about half of them. I can’t wait to see what comes next.

and I really need to go to bedf.
    N’ight, all.

I’m a couple beers and several glasses of wine in. Today is a good day.

I did mine in two word increments.

The both of you!!!!

now let me give you a couple of pokes, and what would you like to drink?

“THERE ARE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE THE HITTER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AT THE PLATE, AND WE’RE NOT DOING THAT.”

Sorry I thought it was funny. I’ll try and not do it again next time around.

Gritty! I love it! Welcome to the club coach! and good work Pondy!

and then fly straight out!

You posed in caps, that’s sure to bfring out Sadock!

Lil Bunny, now come here, I’m HUNGRY

I might take Monday off :o) … awesome weekend! Absolute fantasic music and a cooler full of Amps is a must! iPhone is glitchy … -shakes fist at AT&T- …

Oy, glad this week is over. You’d think I’d celebrate this by drinking, but I just finished a healthy dinner and am sitting down to a tall frosty mug of some 0.00 proof water.

Disclaimer: for the love of god, don’t google that phrase!!!

what could I possibly do to corrupt him?

Welcome aboard, Coach!

“ABOUT EVERY TIME WE THINK WE’VE GOT OUR FEET UNDERNEATH US, SOMETHING HAS TRANSPIRED TO CHANGE THAT AND PUT A LITTLE BIT MORE OF A LOAD ON THE BULLPEN.”

We closed the office at 1:30 and sent everyone outside for a picnic! We all trooped out to the lawn for volleyball, badminton, ladder ball, frisbees and all sorts of fun! We had hot dogs, hamburgers, pulled pork and more side dishes and dessert than you can shake a stick at. Then we let everyone go home at 4 (loaded down with as much food as I could make them carry). Too bad we can’t do this every friday!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

well hell if I know, but I’m doin it anyway.

Do you by chance have a Dollar Tree in your neck of the woods?
    They have these giant glasses, commonly refered to as “big beers” when one goes to the bar, for a dollar (obviously). I have a set of six and those things are great for breaking out root beer floats in.

…stupid f**kin’ speedtrap….

nothing like playoff lacrosse coming around (granted, it’s the consolation bracket as we missed out on playing for the title, but still) and only 6 fucking guys show up.
    Automatic forfeit, but we did pick up some players from the game before so we could at least get a game in.

I used to be loyal to this team and turned down a chance of forming a new team of guys willing to take this serious. If that offer comes again, I’m jumping first chance I get.

Make sure your mp3 player is stocked up.
    That, and copious amounts of energy drinks.

Gonna have to catch up on the last several The Starter casts to keep myself occupied until then.

scottepond.com

The All-Pro only a few weeks away…..the anticipation is driving me bonkers

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Just dawned on me, were are weeks away from the All Pro!!!! End of August!!!! Yippie!!!!

My weekend started two years ago! Cool

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

[flickr-photo:id=6000412196,size=m]

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

Packing – road trip!!!

I smiled, I cried, and it made for a very nice night.

:o) back to work …

AND SLEEPING IN AND ONLY TWO MORE WORK DAYS UNTIL THE WEEKEND!!! NOW … NEED A RED AMP! YAWN

start carrying around a second banana just in case. I hope this monkey doesn’t go after the banana I already have stuffed down in the front of my pants!

… sleep very well on my stomach last night…

scottepond.com

Frown

I will not send the monkey after you.
    Yet.

as I don’t believe this migraine is going to make it to the 48 hour mark.
    Here’s hoping for some restful sleep tonight.

…will get you everywhere!! Wink

With 3 amazing MC’s… I’m in good company.

scottepond.com

YOU! SHALL NOT! PASS!

Watching you from afar from Barad’dur

as any! Laughing

For getting up and……… Wait, what did I get up for?

I’ll take a +5 for you getting up and making to to work as well. Laughing

Combat Cook

I deserve some crack hits…

Doc

Having me a homemade A&W Rootbeer float… not many things can beat that yumminess!

scottepond.com

scottepond.com

In case ya’ll can’t tell, Wolf is the newest member of the CBBC!!! WØØT!!! Welcome Fuzzy!!!

Cause I’m looking good!

My apologies to all but my computer was very sick.

Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes

Posting burns calories? Why was I not told about this? It’s time to become a serious, weight losing crack whore. I’ll post until I’m thin, then a start viral spam campaign to make a mint. Of course, the standard “Your mileage may vary” disclaimer will be attached to prevent recrimination. This could really work. Nah, probably not. Forget the whole thing.

I wasn’t here, I didn’t say that….
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Combat Cook

……. MY NEXT 3 DAY WEEKEND!! :o)

Last week could not have sucked more. So I’m putting in this preemptive +5 in case it wants to try.

Nice cover though! Cool

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, One-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

After a 5 hour drive to and from Sacramento! Why did it take 3 hours longer than usual? Stupid california idiots freak out and stop when they have to merge.

His music is great too. Bush put on a good mix of old and new, but their set lacked the energy of some of the other groups who were there. Not sure if it was the band or the crowd, I’m the only Bush fan I know of in my group of friends, co-workers and acquaintances.

I would say Dropkick Muprhys was the second best set of the whole day. They definitely know how to put on a show and their music is phenomenal.

STP only got a better rating in my book because of the effects. They did a fantastic job playing to the crowd and showing everyone a good time. All the classics and some stuff from the new album kept it interesting. Dave Weiland also made a “public service announcement” in the middle reminding people that it is not cool to grope the girls who are crowd surfing. He got a (mostly female) cheer for that!

Years down the road you’uns will always have that wonderful moment to reminisce about how you girls had a great time at the concert……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

I would never!!

(See Athanas – I can do it here too! Spreading the good word.)

Any time you are cupcake. Kiss

There’s going to be that one time you’re drunk enough to say yes.

I just got home. The entire three day weekend has been in the 90’s and sunny!!! So my thoughts are … awesome great time …. and I may be semi-dehydrated! LOL … I don’t remember it being so warm last year! The sun is just not letting up! It was a beautiful weekend!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

I figured Gavin Rossdale would have called it quits long ago and lived off the work of Gwen Stefani after all these years.

That being said, I would dig to see Dropkick Murphys and STP.

but I’m up for rounds 2 3, and 4.

suddenly come together?

unless you give really good head; in which case, you’ll probably have at least one guy following you.

are you sure you didn’t start the mosh pit?

Does a certain rabbit need his newspaper liner at the bottom of the cage changed?

Not only did our 3 Doors Down tickets come today (Woo Hoo!!) which concert Maeve is so thrilled to get to see with me, but we also made plans for September 1st.

Yes folks, I am making one of the greater of the sacrifices in my life and I am going to take my daughter to see Big Time Rush at the Great New York State Fair. I will accept any and all pity and condolences throughout the month of August. Never fear – every bit goes to a good cause. Laughing

In all seriousness though – I heard they were playing at Chevy Court (which is the free stage) so all I need to worry about is the cost of a ticket to the fair. Tickets are $10, $8 for the advance sale tix, and kids under 12 are free. So since I know I can afford it I set myself up for one of those really lovely moments you get sometimes as a parent. From the kitchen to the living room I said all casual-like “Hey, Maeve, you want to go see Big Time Rush at the fair?” After she rushed into the kitchen with a better mph than the Flash we confirmed the live and in-person and up-close part of this plan and I got the hug of the year from her, three kisses and a whole chorus of “Thank you Mom” and “You are the best mom ever”. Totally makes it worth it.

I don’t want to imaging how that might hurt!

But damn if I’m not going to pull that useless bit of knowledge out some day!

Give me your credit card number and information and I’ll get that right to you! Innocent

Silly me. Tongue out

No, seriously though – that is exactly my attitude. I don’t understand the “normal” woman’s mentality. I do suspect however, despite what most men say, it is one of the reasons I will die still single, but I’m okay with that.

But that’s okay – I’ve never heard of/didn’t care about the first few. We saw Sick Puppies, Hollywood Undead, Dropkick Murphys, Bush, Seether and Stone Temple Pillots.

I took some pics for Maeve, mostly to try and show how many people were there (approximately 20,000) and get a few shots of the bands since she likes most of them too. They aren’t great, and I never did get a good pic of someone crowd surfing; though I got quite a few of a mosh pit I stumbled into!

Monday is looming far too heavily over my head, even with hooch and pizza in front of me.

Eithere way I can’t lose.

I get together with some friends every now and then and we crush the charts with our band Imperforate Anus.

Crappy Merlot + Cherry Coke = BOOYAH!!!!

if only all women had this mentality.

You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.

you still got new poster smell.

Don’tt take offense if I’m talking down to you on account of me being ranked above you.
    It’s nothing personal.

The List Included:

A six pack of Yuengling

A few Flying Dog Wild Blues & Pale Ales

A few Four Locos (the ones that still include the caffeine in them before they were banned)

A six pack of Labatt Blues

A six pack of Leinenkugel’s Sunset Wheat

A few Leinenkugel Berry Weiss

A few Mike’s Hard Lemonade

I have my first Bee Anger Management class on Monday

Lately I have been getting caught between a rock and a hard place when it comes to mother nature.

in about 4,000 CHs. Tongue out

maybe I need to start drinking more wine.

maybe you just don’t like the fact that shit just got real.

wine and beer isn’t a very sane combination.

I ain’t payin’ you if you’re gonna stop halfway through.

Watching you from afar in my tree

Throwing down for the +5 because Anime Festival Orlando is in one weeks time and counting and this is looking like it will be a great Con Booya

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servant of The FDO

:o)

for breaking 28,000 tonight. Whorin’ is hard work! Just ask Athanas!! Wink

G’night all!

I seriously question your medical training at this point and wonder why I allowed you to insert your finger there.

don’t give a shit about baseball; football is where the money’s at.
    That’s the sport you can clear your apartment of guests of when your team is straight getting jobbed in the figgest fucking game of the season in front of billions of people.

FUCK SUPER BOWL XL!!!!!!!

….I’m good now.

I don’t have testicles!!! Surprised

Seriously, we gotta know this shit so we can judge you on it.

or some other such shit.
    :-p

‘pparently I’ve been drinking as I appear to have double replied.

you ever have brown bread Irish ice cream? There’s an Irish pub here in Denver that makes what has to be the greatest ice cream I’ve ever had. Currently, that has the title of Heaven on a Spoon.
    It tastes like the best cookies ‘n cream ice cream you could ever dream of.

(edited for drunking typo)

About having a crappier than crap baseball team who can’t win a game to save their own lives! And manager’s who are too stupid to trade the biggest problem player! Thought….send some ancestors to the game to inspire the team to actually run the bases, worth a shot cause nothing else works.

that’s an insane ordeal to go through.

if I buy shit at a sex shop (truth: I never actually have and have only been in a few over the years) I would conduct my business like a major corporate transaction: walk to counter, bid the cashier good day, offer the product I wish to buy, pay for said product, thank cashier for transaction, leave shop.

I mean, shit’s going to be awkward if you suddenly act lik you know the cashier and want to just shoot the breeze.

some tribes would bind their testicles before battle so that if they were injured or cut they wouldn’t feel the pain during the conflict because the pain from their groin would trump it.

The more you now.

**checks e-mail, bank account, season ticket holder information, and makes a campaign donation**

Motherfuckers ain’t findin’ me.

cause love’s got nothin’ to do with this.

you just rode my coattails to at least 40 free crack hits right there.

As the pot said to the kettle, “you a black mugh’fuggah”.

$20 gets you a ticket, a beer, and an “I Witnessed History” t-shirt.

…out of the office without brain explosions and in spite of my boss’ best efforts to make me work Saturday. hint: plug your ears and loudly sing “the song that never ends” on your way out the door, works every time.

“THEY’RE GOING TO GET SOME RIGHT, THEY’RE GOING TO GET SOME WRONG, AND THAT’S JUST PART OF IT BECAUSE NOBODY’S PERFECT AT THE END OF THE DAY.”

As of right now it’s the top of the 8th and Philadelphia is putting a hurting on Pittsburgh. 10 to 2 Philadelphia. Really Pirates…..Really?

It’s been raining like mad all day today – I hope it’s just getting it out of the way! 13 bands in an all day outdoor rock festival will not be as much fun if it spends most of the day in a torrential downpour!

I’m mostly excited to go. Haven’t been able to see a concert in years (8 years to be exact) so that part should be fun at least.

-5 million for how bad this week sucked!

All that ‘exercise’ I got last year switching places so often with Athanas so often was plenty fun!

And you know you love it. Kiss

Wink

Just…wow

I kind of enjoy kicking back with a drink in hand watch it fall some nights.

Granted, it makes driving a bitch because there are so, so many stupid drivers in Denver, but they suck on a regular day, too.

I also dropped the phrase “firework bukkake” on the 4th of July.

makes the victory that much sweeter.

but knowing you and the lot you hang around, you said exactly what you meant. :-p

**badoom-CHING!!**

Sweet jebus…that thing has to be full of Kali Soup at this rate.

I’m about 3 hours away from beer and possibly cooking dead things over open flame.
    I need this weekend.

Last game: Jul 28, Pittsburgh Pirates 5 – Atlanta Braves 2

Next game: @ Philadelphia Phillies, Jul 29 7:05pm ET

Hello!

I needed to make my monthly post for plus five. As you can see I’m loaded with wit this beautiful day.

Passing 200 crack hits! Small accomplishment but it makes me happy.

and I’ll say it again. I prefer being on top!!! Wink

now it’s your turn.

…after two weeks on the east coast. What did I miss?

finally reach 1,000 crack hits. About damn time.

Hmm….that didn’t sound nearly so bad in my head. Tongue out

Though I still don’t regret for a second giving away all of my CH’s. That was so much fun. And climbing back up the ladder is even more fun!

It was brief, but very needed. And very sweet. And totally freakin’ awesome! Laughing

How often do you hear that in a conversation?

‘the race is not to the swift’…..’the more haste, the worse speed’……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

Combat Cook

Combat Cook

you might get a to see her butt. Because you ain’t never catching that. Combat Cook

wine sneeks up on you.
    I killed most of a handle of red wine last night, getting a buzz but nothing really too strong (I’ve never really been a wine drinker and have maybe had 6 to 10 glasses in my lifetime). I started around 7:00 or so and remember seeing 9:45 on the clock at one point, still feeling totally fine.

I don’t remember going to bed last night. I’m not sure if I hope I remembered to take the dog out or not (as I suddenly question if I would have had pants on when doing so).
    I slept like the dead (possibly in an alcohol induced coma).
    Feel ^%!@#$in’ great this morning, though.

for burning a calorie to post this…

The Irishman from Ohio

Power’s out again for the 6th time in ~6 weeks … shame on you Com Ed … you’d think I lived in a third world country … I may take up drinking to pass the time … back to Game of Thrones I guess … ‘nite …

…when I lived there. That and the fact that there was no large body of water near by.

I’ve always loved rain and totally dig the monsoons hitting the Rockies lately.

goddamn, am I glad I found out about this drink recipe.

I’m about over it.

I want him to get his shit right again and do another stand up routine. If he can bring half of what he did with Delirious and Raw, he’d be huge again.
    Sadly, we just have to wait for the next Disney bomb he’s in.

Or was it one of those bees that pull it’s entrails out it’s ass whenever it stings someone?

Shit, if that was going to the outcome of getting pissed at somebody, I reckon I’d go to Bee Anger Management.
    Unless I was a wasp; in that case, fuck everybody.

So the story goes, anyway. :-p

I call those “weekdays”.

I’m content with the mass amount of rainfall we’re getting up here.

third on the list, muthabitchers.

The silver is in my sights.

Check this out!

if he who laughs last, laughs longest , where will it all end

at the end of it all i will be there laughing

if he who laughs last, laughs longest , where will it all end

at the end of it all i will be there laughing

Nothing out of the ordinary really.

Good morning Junkies. The east coast has been set on broil. Everyone have a nice day.

SIKE!! Tongue out

… with the policing of the potato chips … They won’t get soggy at ur house! There must always be a positive side where chips are considered, right? And I hope ur week gets better. :o)

I know I’m prolly much more coherent with more than the typical 3-4 hours lately …

Just have had a lot going on. What have I missed?

Which is the same amount of hours I’ve slept the past 2 days. god bless starbucks and their convenient locations every two blocks all over SF.

I was not particularly looking for anything either, but ended walking out with 6 new books. Beware, those sales are enticing!

The state of affairs required to reach such a low point!!

For instance: I just spent five minutes searching the kitchen for a chip clip for my BBQ chips. The bag in question has a zip-loc top.

You bastards! Curse you and your delicioius honey!

want a lick?

of one arm yard work. My neglected yard is finaly starting to get back into shape. Has really gone down hill with this injury. Tomorrow I work the rose bed. ohhh Boy, thorns

it’s tough to do, but that combo CAN be bad. :-p

There’s not a whole lot that I’m in the market for that I think that they’d carry, but it might be worth it to go poke around and see what’s up.

whoever heard of a “crack lobster”?

Once again there was another problem with wildlife at my work place. This time around it was bees nearly a dozen bees to be accurate. I was breaking down the dairy truck, taking the product off of the pallets then placing them onto flats or carts to be taken out onto the sales floor, when I thought a fly flew past my face I then looked up and noticed they weren’t flies but bees buzzing around the light fixtures. I then got two cans of raid, one in each hand, opened fire on those little fuckers. I was even crouched against a wall so they don’t sneak up behind me. Few minutes later I started to explain to another employee what just happened in the backroom I then felt a sharp pain in my ass. As I was reaching to the area were I was experiencing pain both the other employee and I saw a bee flie away. There and behold one of those bees was underneath my clothing and stung me and got away to live another day……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000

But really now, is there ever a bad time for Ben & Jerry’s?

Cause so far this week has started out looking really not good at all.

Too late! Innocent

Ow.

What did I ever do to you?? Tongue out

Kill’em an extra time for me oh great Slayer of Spammers!

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

at 9:52am. Just because I can.

I don’t leave evidence.

Since I never shopped at Borders I am unaffected by them going out of business, but I did clean house with the sales and got some excellent books.