This topic contains 410 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  sadock 9 years, 11 months ago.

Badge(s) for being a character in the Siglerverse

•  And if you need to ask, you obviously do not know GirlCo very well. Their middle name is delight, don’t’cha know?

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=3069448772,size=s]

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll…….

was it fun?  is that jester hat from the book FOOL?

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

Apparently, we have a Taime Down wannabe here. 😉

-MJ

-1 is the square root of all evil.

Okay Faster Pussycat. 😉

-MJ

Okay, I’m just too frakin’ drunk to deal with this tonight. Berate me all you want, I’ll be asleep when you are. 😉

-MJ

I’ve always believed in the old saying " I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" 🙂

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over.

Fuck me, but I’m too drunk to keep up anymore tonight. HAVE FUN!. 😛

-MJ

It’s possible. I can’t remember all of the logos I played around with. You know what they say. "The memory is the second thing to go." 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Just found it on my Flickr page. Figured it was apt.

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll…..

"Victim of GirlCo" logo. Very nice! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

It wasn’t doable for some reason or other. I don’t recall why. Might have just been that Pulsar was busy. Definitely his bailiwick.

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll…..

uploading the pic to flickr, then just using the flickr formatting to put them in the signature.

[flickr-photo:id=3722250032,size=m]

Besides being the FDO, maybe he could have a badge of (PD) for Pimp Daddy?

the only one not listed above is MP which stands for Masta Pimp and is only awarded by Scott to hard working junkies.

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

TheShadow has been added to the List of Nocturnal Characters named for Fans.  He was mentioned in episode 29 as an SFPD Detective. Congrats and enjoy your new CA badge 🙂

Oh and you’ve been added to the wiki Fan List as well. Check it out by clicking here.

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers fan!!! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

BTW…where’s a *complete* list of all badges? I still see a few on people’s names that aren’t at the top of the page.

-MJ

how do you like your new coach?

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

it must be awesome when you’re at their stadium and Dallas wins.  i think Da’ Boys will be a much different team this year.  can you say run the ball the throw it?  

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

ROFL! Glad to know I’m not the only one that calls them the Foreskins. 😉

I work at a political think tank in DC and some of my best friends are Skins fans. We even go to games together…with colors on. 🙂

-MJ

Started a thread called UNdead for Sigler. He has been gathering UNdead followers to enlist in his cause.

Shadygirl is from Colorado!  Nough said!

if there’s a food fight i’m coming armed with deviled eggs and water pistols filled with lemon juice or jalapeno juice, either one.  should be fun. 

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

da foreskins, for reals or you just messing with us COWBOYS’ fans?  either way i’m not going to hold it against you.  you’re still a good guy. 

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

I didn’t even know you could do images in the signature section. Makes sense now that I think about it, given what I’ve seen, but I’d simply never contemplated it prior to this thread.

btw, what’s with all the UN this and UN that? Is that a reference to something? I like undead stuff to. Hint Hint. Especially Liches. They are way cool.

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll.

• 2008 was their year:
  •  NCAA Men’s basketball champs – yea baby!!
  • Winner’s of the Orange bowl – yea baby!!  Woo hoo! 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!
  • The company I work for owns the Redskins. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!
  • Aggie James?  We have a celebrity.

I could never hate you but I might get in a food fight with you!

not the cream cheese stuffed turtles!   Find something else.

And I’ll be slinging some of those fancy cream cheese stuffed turtles!

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

No one can criticize a school that builds bonfires like yours! (Even if they collapse now and again, at least you guys build them. My school excels at, um… look over there! Something shiny!)

or think less of me. For I am a lowly Redskins fan. (Lowly modifying me and not the team, of course…)

his twitter games has apparently cost him some followers!

I love having fun with the image programs.

I thought I had it working earlier but I had to go back in and redo it. Ole Wolf is good at making this stuff. It looks like your pretty good at it also!

Looking sharp.

I know! 😉

Treed is probably too busy playing that frakin’ hitman game on Twitter.

-MJ

Of course I’ll play with you guys! You didn’t go overboard.  Sometimes my fingers don’t type what my mind tells them to.  Just like kids!!!!  Smoochies!

Please play with us. I really am SORRY for going overboard.

on here has ever accidentally added an extra letter.  And I didn’t even charge for it.

Geezzzzzzzzzz! So I added an extra letter.  So sue me!!!!!!  I’ll jut tuck my tail between my legs and hang out with Treed! Smoochies!

wrong cowboys, Twowire. nice try, though

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

North Dakotian

Floridian

Arizonian

Dang I reread that. Just a little much. I just wanted to make a correction not sound like the ASS I came off to be.

Please accept my apology MuchAdo.

vulgar display of power when i was a teen and driving down from michigan i made my aunt & uncle so happy when i got to drive, b/c it was loud.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Way to piss off a San Franciscian! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

Yep. I’ve been listening to Pantera since that album. Actually got to meet and hang out with them years ago at one of their concerts. Very nice guys. I have a Sabian shirt signed by Vinnie. (I’m a drummer as well.)

-MJ

Just like Florida is Floridan

Oklahoma would be Oklahoman. it has to do with the last letter being a  vowel specifically and ‘a’. 

check here: Oklahoman

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Oklahomian!

YeeHaw!

[flickr-photo:id=3722062328,size=m]

we need Da’ Boys with their heads in the games.  have you heard Cowboys from Hell?  

"we’re taking over this town" 

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

And as for theme song, why not get the ladies in on this too and go with Big & Rich’s “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)”? 😉

-MJ

thanks

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

You can use one of the free .gif image creators online. Plug in whatever pics you want to use and the timing you want. The pain in the ass part is that the drupal engine (what Scott’s site uses) is picky, so you have to go through and re-size what comes out down to 85×85 manually. Not hard, but a bit time consuming. 

At least that’s how I did it. Probably easier ways out there, but that will work. Key is that you have to wind up with an 85×85 .gif image.

Even though I know it’s only chemical, these peaks and valleys are beginning to take their toll.

Scott had the two of you fall in love and get married. Maybe move to Germany and have a son. What dya think? 

[flickr-photo:id=3702189388,size=m]

And Friend of MuchAdo!

As long as they aren’t playing my Raiders!

it could be worse, you could be a sooner. lol. i just can’t wait for College football to start.  should be an even more exciting season than last. 

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Actually…I’m an Aggie. (Waits for the jeers of derision. ;))

-MJ

as well, win , lose or draw I’ll be watching.

GO COWBOYS!!!  i’ve been listening to Pantera’s Cowboys From Hell and i think that should be our theme song this year.  what you think?  You a LONGHORNS, fan too?

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

i think it’s pretty cool.  

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

My ESP is telling me that you and JP do indeed met a gruesome end!!!!!!  I guess I’ll have to take care of CB!

And a mighty important one at that GirlCo!

*someone* is being sneaky on member pages and filling out their "Miscellaneous (Where’d you get killed, Junkie?)" section.

Looked that up after someone else said they’d been killed in THE ROOKIE hardcover. So maybe *someone* with high level site access is being ‘subtle.’

I need a CA next to my name since I just missed out (by days) on getting an OJ. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Revolutions Started, Bars Emptied, Debts Collected, Wrongs Righted,
    Evildoers Punished and Justice for All.

you might get tortured into the the next one.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Proud Member of the Wolf Pack

Ahhhh okie. It also doesn’t mean I’m *not* killed either…since the hardcover isn’t out yet. 😉

-MJ

I like to think that Scott looks at Junkies names and fits them to the characters he has attached them too as well as activity.

my hope is to be somewhere in the Rookie universe. Don’t know but hopeing Coach Sigler has a place for me.

see the following forum

Killled or not?

I had made the comment several times about having unique names and doubted they may be used.
    So there is hope! As far as the Wiki, I think there is only the Nocturnal page that show kill yet. Not to sure, I haven’t done alot of looking around in it.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over. Proud Member of the Wolf Pack!

Ancestor makes a whole lot more sense 😉 CONGRATS!!!! Does that mean I might actually get killed too? We were freakishishly unique name brothers together, so I guess there is hope after all…..

Haven’t been haunting the forum/Wiki too much lately. Is there a page devoted to future badges/killings now?

So THAT’s what the HM next to my name means.

Wait… I just checked my profile and it says I got killed in The Rookie (hardcover edition). WOO!

Now, I just wonder which random player I’ll be and how gruesomely I’ll be killed in some random field accident.

Lastly…I really hope I’m playing for the Texas Earthlings! (Texas born and bred Cowboys fan here. ;))

-MJ

Scott tends to pick character names of people who participate more in the forums. Seeing how high you are in crack points, I’m assuming you participate quite a bit.

• and find your name jus tlying there in the book waiting for you.  that’s what happened to me.  No badge warning me or anything, just boom there I was, then a  few pages later, alas, I was dead. 
  • I wept, for I had no badge,

then I met a man who had no kick-ass author to read / listen to. 

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

I was CA in Nocturnal too. I was one of the cops outside the hospital room. I was pretty sure I’d end up as a people McNugget. But somehow I survived! The re-write might be a different story though…

MC, CA, UN_dead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Wonderful Wiki Czar Gmork! I wonder what role I will have in Ancestor before I am offed? I can feel the Ancestors breathing down my neck now. But as pointed out by Wolf I will probably be electrocuted turning on a lights! Ah, such cosmic Karma. Being in the electrical trade, Junkie name of Twowire…..

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler. Pusher twice over. Proud Member of the Wolf Pack!

But if it was I would gladly take the hit for our FDO. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Revolutions Started, Bars Emptied, Debts Collected, Wrongs Righted,
    Evildoers Punished and Justice for All.

That’s awesome 🙂

(only on this forum would someone be congratulated for being killed in a horrific manner!  Tongue out )

Right in the kisser!

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

No power in the Verse can stop me.

I guess that would be the case. Leave it to the FDO to kill me with a deadly KISS!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

by a shotgun blast to the face, does that mean Sigler KISSed you right in the mouth?

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Hope the death is as gruesome as we’re thinking!

And at least you know you’re dead, some of us don’t know if our characters croaked yet! 😛

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

Like Baby Mc-Buttering?  Yes! 

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher …. Start Cracking with Crack!

• cowabunga!!!  haha!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

Cool

•  Poor Twowire – Cowabunga?
  • That would be a terrible way to go… 

Undead Champion, HM and Pusher 

you’ll probably get electrocuted turning on the lights! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

with your blood splattered all over that white white snow! 

Baby McButter had you on his radar.  Eaten by a cow!!!!

junkie, i hope you get ripped to shreds.

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

It’s always good to hear when people get their pants off in time for this kind of stuff. 😉

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

• and eventually your character 
  • I hope it was excruciating!

Killed in service, my guess is you have 2 choices really, ha yeah right. well I have 2 posssibilities because of the "in service" status. you are shot and killed or you are mauled. 

Will I be torn limb from limb? What fate is in store for me do you think Brother I AM—?

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

Undead or not, we will just keep drinking until we either get wasted or explode! 

couldnt think of away better to be knocked off than Killed In Service to Sigler! 

But as members of the UNdead; we get to rise again to stand along side the FDO as part of his UNdead army! Yay, uh, do zombie drink as well as eat brains??

good thing I got them off in time! Holey cow (hehee, holey cow, pun intended!) I’ve been Killed In Service to Sigler and killed in Ancestor no less. Oh what gruesome death awaits me??? Now the waiting will be doubly & intensely agonizing!

Thanks Scott!! Thanks for the condolences everyone!! 😀

I love celebrating the lives of those we lost!  Beer food and good memories!  Party time! 

FDO.  in service he gave his life, so that takeover can continue…  congrats Twowire

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

KISS in Infected! (hardcover)

but I’m still a marshmallow on the inside! 

And Friend of MuchAdo!

like the change.

that when a Member of GirlCo wants something, they damned well better get it!

And Friend of MuchAdo!

But . . . I couldn’t wait any longer!!! 

Proud member of GirlCo!

Like a school girl?  I can’t picture it. 

imagine being able to show your friends and family.  bro, i’m all giddy. i f’n can’t wait for it to ship in september!!!

(HM & UNdead Warlord)

I thought I would get a random name drop, but to actually possibly be part of the book in someway is AMAZING! 

well it’s all in the name of our Pope

(HM & UNRec Member)

Thanks, that makes sense. Especially if Gmork has one. 🙂

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

would be wonderful!  Kevinesque speaks the truth….the wiki is open for anyone here to update.  The more who contribute the better it will be.

I’m only Wiki Czar because I spend an unhealthy amount of time there 🙂  Let me know if you get stuck with any updates, but by all means,,,update the wiki, bitches!!

Here here!

Gmork most definitely deserves the MP title! 

right now it’s all greek to me.  i was thinking about updating anyone who has a badge.

(HM & UNRec Member)

The wiki is there to update… you dont need Gmorks permission, but she may reformat it for you though.  But as long as you have something wiki-relevant to add, have at it!

you became an MP on December 16, 2008?  that’s my birfday, sweet.  i was wondering if you could use some help in updating the wiki page?

(HM & UNRec Member)

i can’t wait for my copy to arrive.  i’m as giddy as a girl on prom night

(HM & UNRec Member)

It is your actual name not user name that appears in the story.

*wink*

Masta Pimp is a title the FDO hands out.  Click here to see the wiki entry for it, which also gives the current list of Masta Pimps

That’s why you are a "Proud member of GirlCo!"

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

He said it should be out this summer after his nutty June deadlines!  Woo hoo.   

Proud member of GirlCo!

Master Pimp

(HM & UNRec Member)

you are surely an MP!  you’re are a fountain of knowledge.  thanks

(HM & UNRec Member)

Did I miss something?

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

• CA = Cameo Appearance. Your name is mentioned one or two times within the story. An example of this would be CJ in Nocturnal Episode 13. Now, in CJ’s case, she’s a MP, so I assume she’s going to use that. You can only have one badge. So says the Pulsar. And his word is law when it comes to this Forum.

• HM = Honorable Mention. Your name is used as part of the supporting cast within a story. This is going to be a judgment call, but I’d suggest that the general criteria be that your role is fairly limited. Think of supporting actor/actress in film. Alex Panos and Hillary are good examples of HMs in Nocturnal to me. Mr. Biznass would be highly questionable; I’d give him an MC myself.
    • KISS = Killed In Service to Sigler. This one’s fairly self explanatory. Any junkie who is lucky enough to be martyred to the cause gets this most sought after badge of honor. If you’re name is used as a character who dies in a Sigler story, you get a KISS badge. Robyn Hudson is a perfect example from Nocturnal.
    • MC = Major Character. This badge is reserved for the central characters within a story. Bryan and Pookie from Nocturnal are the two who spring to mind immediately.

Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, and congratulations!

Proud member of GirlCo!

appear in the book?  i’m only Honorable Mention, in THE ROOKIE (hardcover)…what does that mean

(HM & UNRec Member)

it’ll be legendary!!!  up top +5

(HM & UNRec Member)

wait for it

(HM & UNRec Member)

legen….wait for it

(HM & UNRec Member)

That snare was for a different quarry, but I’ll take it!  Maybe I’ll snare another with this one. 🙂

however i find it to be funny

(HM & UNRec Member)

gottcha  Innocent

i want to listen

(HM & UNRec Member)

wait for it….

wait for it….

It’s incredible!

but i’m sure someone here can.

(HM & UNRec Member)

What happened to the Tank!  I’m supposed to be a MC in the story and I still haven’t seen it come out!  Did i miss it when I was on hiatius? 

Proud member of GirlCo!

‘Badges? We ain’t got no badges. We don’t need no badges! I don’t have to show you any stinkin’ badges!’ But i really want to show you.

(HM & UNRec Member)

that’s what i aspire to be someday by the grace of our FDO, i will become.

(HM & UNRec Member)

**GirlCo + UNdead = Chicks you DO NOT want to mess with.**

thanks darlin’ i never thought it would happen this quick.  now i must try and obtain the highly coveted MC badge.

i am thankful for our FDO’s generosity. all i can do is keep spreading his gospel.   

(HM & UNRec Member)

you have now joined the ranks of the book character Junkies!

• The Pastry Princess; Evil Incarnate and proud Member of GirlCo!

I GOT A BADGE, F’N A!!!!

(HM & UNRec Member)

That was very witty and intelligent! (Leading by example, aren’t you!)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Well, if you had them, I would jiggle – I mean, talk about them.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

we were talking about (see thread above)

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I mean, I don’t have any man boobs! Who said man boobs?

Brother JP we would never do that… 

actually talking about my man-boobs?

Do they jiggle while he giggles? :p

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? 🙂

laugh while giving women breast enlargements?

But I’m not a comedian. I’m an amateur pathologist.

Comedians laugh at their own jokes sometimes. nothing wrong with that at all. Laugh away, its healthy

I actually laughed at my own joke. (I know it’s wrong to do…)

See, I knew it was something weird. Didn’t manage to get the full (or actual) details, though.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

• You can create an award for Sigler’s work and present it to him
  •  Or you can threaten to kill him first
  • Or you can show him where you are already on another author’s kill list (though this did not occur until AFTER he had already written my death, as it turns out).
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.
  • – “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Being active in the forums & being witty and intelligent, or sending the FDO a butt load of money, or just being lucky enough for your name to be in the right place at the right time to be chosen!

(not sure about most of that, just wild guesses, though the money might catch FDO’s attention!)

*that* mess, would happen to be from the guy across the street who witnessed the epic battle.

you’re saying Meth Pigeon is responsible for that little mess I stepped in?

But how chould we earn the bessings of sigler to be in his favor?

Hsu Dek (Pronoced Sue Deck)

It was me outside your house JP, I was about to pull a horrendous prank when Meth Pigeon decided to go all kung-fu on me. I somehow, miraculously, managed to escape with my limbs and eyes still intact.

As far as I know nothing much. I believe there might have been a meth pidgeon attack outside your house, and a GirlCo member showed up outside your house, but before they could do whatever they were going to do, got distracted by what could have been a Nocturnal. Though, as far as I know, that’s it. As for teamingup with Shadygirl to do evil, wicked things…hmm, now there’s a good idea! *wanders off to see if it can be tested*

Your explanation is sound; I just can’t argue against it. But now I’m nervous! What else has been happening? Have you been teaming up with Shadygirl to do wicked things? Evil, wicked things?

Well, it was rather tricky, but I guess I do have mad skills, as I somehow got it done. Though I believe you were too busy listening to Sigler spin his magic to notice that I was there. But that’s understandable, right?

OK IBS, what was your nose doing up my nose? And how did I miss it? (You have mad skills…)

Ah, but I do know where it’s been. S’been up your nose, of course. Comfy place for a finger, as I know you know.

Insignificant B… get that finger out of your nose. You don’t know where that nose has been.

I still have yet to get a badge of any status. I’m honestly surprised, since I could be considered an opposer to the FDO’s throne with my own books.

Took me a while to find this to figure out what the badges meant (though I figured it was somthing to do with being mentioned in a Sigler book), but this is actually really cool. I like being able to see who’s been at least mentioned. And now I can understand what each badge means, lol.

Now if only I could sneak my into a book… ;D

Nice to see you here!!!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now?  Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now?

==================================

Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am." 

• Your DOMREC shoulder patch yet?
  • *YOU* need one, as you are part of X-ray company. 
  • *I* got to sit in the warm hummer before we both died!  Instead of being outside in the Michigan winter, freezing our ***** off. 
  • You are a STAR!!!  And I can now die a happy man…

==================================

Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am." 

You’re the smile on the Mona Lisa!  You Rock Gmork!!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

..the lastest person to earn one of the highest badges in the Siglerverse, the KISS (Killed In Serivce to Sigler).

Neil Illing (aka flashman) had the distinct honor of reading his own horrible death in Scott’s latest masterpiece Contagious.  Flashman, your sexy new badge has been applied!

it was some kind of proposal.

and I love the movie. i catch it on tv every once in a while. 

cracks this cracker up.

discussed 42.

If my rememery is working correctly tonight! 🙂

now that I’m caught up with The FDO’s work I can go back and reread

some stuff.

reading childhoods end now.

thanks two.

the other computer took a billion or millions of years(?) to compute the answer but was destroyed with the planet just be for the answer was revealed.

everyone knows the FDO so does he need even  more special recognition?

well I guess having it there would make sure everyone knows who they are talking to.

I’m going to go cry now…..

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

Thank you, George Hrab, for composing and performing the acoustic version of brainsbodyboth. Humorous yet poignant, and you gave me a theme song. I miss Ally <sigh>

There will have to be a special badge made especially for Scott. Not sure if it’s in the works or not. That’s Pulsar’s bailiwick, not mine or Gmorks. And he’s had his plate hella full. In the overall scheme of things, getting Scott his own badge is fairly low priority.

How about FDO?  I see him online, but the fact that he has no badge next to his name doesnt seem right to me.

• So you should know that I had the right question.
  • I’m larger than life!

I wasn’t necessarily meaning a mention in a Sigler story. Gmork is most definitely a Major Character in life.

was that in the movie? 

it wasn’t in the book. they had to build another "computer" for that I thought? and that was earth

and the question was almost ready when the earth was removed for the bypass. 

Grokked the meaning completely SJ?

While I hate quibbling too, sadock is actually correct (damn).

My
    character was a tiny mention in a single episode of Nocturnal, so
    really it would qualify more as a CA than a MC.  So, change is noted as
    is the new suggestd acronyms from sadock! 😀

• The show.  42 is the answer to life the universe and everything, and when asked the question, it was what is 6 x 7.
  • Trivia question, what was the show? 
  • Then stop doing it!  Duh.

unless you’ve appeared in more than one book, that should be a CA, not an MC. Also, what about the buttery and the teeth? I humbly suggest:

PWTG: Pointy White Teeth Gmork

TBG: Toasty Buttery Gmork

There’s a line in that movie where a girl says, "My cookie would break you in half."  …. that snarky comment just popped into my head after reading your post, but I thought it might sound like a proposition if I didnt preface it with where the quote came from! lol 😛 

are ya a tasty cookie??
    (i did NOT just say that)
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

yesssssss, Czar with a captial "C"….bitches!

Thanks, Wolf…I think I am going to sign all my posts with those acronyms!

–Gmork (MP, MC, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC)

or

21 by 2
    or

14 by 3

or

84/2

or
    ………..

(MP) (Masta Pimp)

(MC) (Major Character)

(WC) (Wiki Czar)

(TG) (Toaty Gmork)

(MoGC) (Member of GirlCo)

(AAGC)(All Around Good Cookie)

Okwer’q ay tql telqctiz tqworw puowghr!

oops… here’s your babble fish!

Where’s my pan galactic garble blaster!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

reminder JAJ. I had forgotten it all..

it’s the answer to life the universe and everything 😉

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

• Is the official question. 
  •  I can’t recall which one of us thought of it first…..

Yes, to at least make sure your "Safe word(s)" is/are well communicated!  :p

You’re no fun to torture damn it! You like everything! Tongue out

And thank our FDO!  You are both awesome Laughing

—–

"Get sacrificed! I don’t subscribe to your religion!" – Ringo

They just don’t make family dramadeys like they used to!

This has been duly noted!  Innocent

42 is the perfect number? answer to the universe. 

What is the question….?

they might just lift you back up if they like to be looked down upon…

I’m not sure I can make out any of those acronyms past MC.

Enlighten The Czar!

Gmork (MP)(MC)(WC)(TG)(MoGC)(AAGC)

I think we need to at *least* exchange emails before we venture into red-hot poker territory……

…if you weren’t so condescending in the first place.

And the image of Scott weaving asses is just precious! 42 CHs for you mi’dear!

SWEET you rock!!!  Thank you thank you thank you!

~I hate you…no offence!~

All outstanding badges have been handed out.

Remember to thank your FDO …. I just badge you, he makes the decision to weave your junkie asses in his masterpieces!!

Enjoy!

fall over and end up back at the bottom of the heap. or eaten by those same little people

where did I put those red-hot pokers again…Tongue out

I can be *incredibly* annoying when I want to be.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now?  Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How about now?!? And now?

A polite reminder to her Czarness is not bitchy IMHO. Y’all GirlCo lasses must stick together after all. Glad to see the toasty one has badged your worthy self.

In all honesty, I haven’t been on Seths’s site since the first couple of days I signed up Embarassed Will go check now.

when you get above the crowd and can be recognized.

Keep earning. 

Killed In Service to Silger!  So Kiss of death sounds good!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

• Just doing alittle running around and raising my crack hit total. I am emerging from the pack….
  • Surprised

I would like to know too. 

• Does it stand for the “KISS of death”?
  • Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Always happy to oblige!  Where the heck have you been???  And why didn’t you respond to me comment to you on Seth’s site.  Just answer me that young Lady!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Just as long as I’m keeping the GirlCo’s Girls happy! 🙂

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

The Czar is pleased.

Tongue out

Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Is it the good kinda bad that GirlCo may or may not like. Or just the plain bad bad thats just, you know, bad?

ah hell, if i said something here about him, girlc…………..(click)
    #

He’s got enough crap to deal with, being sick and all…

or am i losing it (more than normal)
    #

Did he not get on the short bus on time?

You are so bad.  Bad boy!!!!!

Your special friends name is "Skippy"? Do you two go hand in hand (Hehee, pun intended) I wonder does you special friend "Skippy" know "Princess Sophia"?  :p Heeheeeheeeee!

What we do in the privacy of my own mind is ‘our’ business!  And none of yours!  Flippin’ thought police!  Oh, and my avatar…  He was supposed to recreate the whispering in my ear one that I had before.. but I like this one better!

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #4 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

Oh yeah on here make sure and speak LOUD AND CLEAR.

don’t want any miss/mr.understandings here.

that’s Jams inner child/demon trying to get out and have more fun.

I mean he does damn him…

Is he real? and does he indeed "Skip"?
    BTW, I laugh everytime I see your avatar, you did good!!!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

She is much better looking than KickAss, sorry Son, but its true!

Given the badge system.  I know that muh of the credit for making it happen (i.e. bringing it to reality) belongs to Gmork for her keeping of the records.  Scribe to the Mighty and Powerful! 

All Hail! 

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

losing this thread. bad memory can’t keep these acronyms in mind.

looking forward to getting mine added. 

KickAss is an OJ, so you can become Kick Ass…. just keep posting. 🙂

KICKASS……..
    just keep posting

Do you have to keep reminding us! We can still dream cant we? 🙂

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Wow that is seriously indepth, I am seriously impressed and very greatful!  

LOL now to go work on being a 5’4" skinny chick w/dark hair.  😉  Thank you again!!   *bounces off to show everyone she knows*

~I hate you…no offence!~

I love you people…you are all so kick ass.

I love the Upstream Brewing Company downtown.

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

for being the Sec Def, all I’m ever going to get is LHM (a Less-than-Honorable Mention).

wipes 105 DC area junkies out in one fell swoop, are they going to need some special badge that IDs them as having been eliminated along with an entire city? (Probably not, but this could be a first! I can’t wait for the short story.)

She’s already taken though. Most of the good ones are.

Okay, I’ll be good…..

…and future ‘in progress’ stories will be as far sighted and understanding as you are. We are talking about rabid junkies after all 😉

I actually recently updated the entry for your character and am using it as a template to update the other Crypt character profiles….take a peek when you have a chance!

Wiki Entry for Astronavigator Kirsten Graves

you don’t get clic…………..(click)

yes

did i miss somethng?

Oh my gosh I’m very sorry!  I was a tad vague in the chapter discussion so I am very sorry.  LOL next time I’ll brag a heck of a lot better.  😉  THANK You again for your work!!  

~I hate you…no offence!~

You were a named character too!? Got you on the list! Thanks

Thanks for posting!  I didn;t realize the chracter of Kirsten Graves was actually named for a fan…adding you to the list to update!

but I’ll be patient. I can’t have the toasty teeth angry with me! That would be bad. Very bad.

Heh that gives me a nice warm and fuzzy feeling in side.  Hmm…maybe should get that checked out!

~I hate you…no offence!~

I’d say MC – Major Character.  Anyone with a whole episode devoted to them deserves to be a Main Character…

hhhmmm…  SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)  Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient!  Double Dipper and Triple Threat!  All-around uberjunkie!

I have no idea what I am.  I mean I’m pretty prominant in the one Crypt chapter but I have no idea what my character will do in future episodes.  Soooo…consider Kirsten Graves how ever you’d like to.  LOL I just get a kick out of seeing my name.  😉  

~I hate you…no offence!~

But that’s entirely besides the point.  Now you straighten up young man.  

I bet you’re gonna be a very busy  junkie updating us all.

Can’t wait to get my KISS badge so thank’s in advance 🙂 

Stephen ‘The Breeder’ Kilbride 

—> Pimping for the FDO  http://teaandchat.com/left-4-sigler/

Aint we all! 🙂

Cause you’re sweet on her…  You know that….

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

I guess you’d need a shot of well, anything to drink Corona.

Also, you forgot to ask for a sandwich.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Just a quick note about the badges…I now have access to update these so be patient, I am making my way through the people who need them.   Also I am using the criteria that sadock outlined below because it makes a lot of sense.  

Obviously just trying to use common sense to designating the badges but for the MC’s it should really be the character’s driving the main storyline.  And saying that, I just re-read the criteria and actually think that Wallerdad’s Sec of Defense *is* more of a supporting character (HM) than a cameo appearance (CA)..so I will update that (apologies, wallerdad…yours was the first I updated).  

Please feel free to post here if you have been in one of the FDO’s stories (as many of you already have) and I’ll be sure to check it and update the badges as we go. Input is welcome as this process is to honor those junkies that were immortalized in writing!

Not sure if she came up with her own system or not. She’s mysterious that way.

I’ve been working with The Rookie and Bloodcast, so Contagious isn’t fresh anymore. Assuming Gmork is using my suggestions for badge assignments, CA sounds right to me. Badges are based on number of episodes, not prominence of the figure.

Gmork has a difficult and often thankless job to do. I’m glad you put that jk on there. Otherwise, I would’ve told JP to sick GirlCo on you!

Still waiting for Will Dooley!!!!!!!

We all fear that which we cannot see!!!

you mean…. you haven’t had yours yet??

Now get your punk-ass back in the kitchen, and get me a shot and a corona!

Im the freakin Secretary of Defence in Contagious.  That’s gotta be a MC.

Just kidding, thanks for adding it to my name

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

My interpretation of an old email from Pulsar is that any MP should be able to issue/alter badges. I’m awaiting clarification on that. Currently we’re experiencing ‘technical difficulties’ if that is the case. I am hopeful it is because that will mean that Gmork, Mae or I can update folks status without having to bug Paul or Scott. Their lives seem to be a bit more chaotic at present than ours are at present.

I completely concur with you about a hierarchal tier system. I know Pulsar’s already told me that members can only have one badge, so it’s either that or let members choose which one they’d like to have displayed. The order seems fairly obvious to me, the only real question being where KISS fits in.

It might not be a bad idea to introduce a pusher badge, but I suspect that it would be fairly superfluous. Scott seems to be paying attention to who’s active and using them as characters so they’ll get the badges we already have rather quickly.

Keeps him occupied with…himself!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

We set it up that way because he was being a whiny little bee-atch.

that instead of BS for annoying Junky,it could be BS for Big Shot. A reward for those who do not have a character badge yet, and for the many new Junkies. A reward for fervently participating,(last year n8 made Infected Cookies and posted pictures) or alerting FDO about something technical, or doing something great for the Siglerverse, a special anyone other than a current Badgee. A show of appreciation and a pat on the back for a job well done… like the one who wins the "Me and my Overlord" best photo should get one. Just a random thing. no voting required. The Junkies who win the contests; flag, ship, patch, ect.. if they do not already have a badge.  Time frame:  Once a month or every 2 or 3 months. Given by? I doubt FDO has time to do everything, but there must be a way to do it with out too much hassle…..whew, have I rambled on enough?

I can’t see it.

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

I think the clarifications Sadock has made was exactly how I was interpreting the system of badges working.  

The only additional clarification I would include is that a hierarchy would obviously be in place for people who have earned multiple badges…for instance, Wallerdad is actually a character in 2 of Scott’s books, so the higher ranking character would determine the badge.  That’s probably self evident but I just wanted to make that clear.

Furthermore, Sadock, I think part of your frustration comes from the fact that there has been a bit of a delay in updating the badges.  I don’t (as of yet) actually have access to update the badges, I’ve jsut been supplying who has qualified.  So updates have been a little delayed. 

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

not sure I want to start off making someone mad but they know who they are!!!!!  I’ve already got my nose out of joint this morning.

and thank you for your support! I kind of like the idea of a rotating BS badge, but remember, people can only have one badge. So if it’s someone who already has one, they’re not really eligible. And I’m pretty sure N8 already has one. As do I.If we decide to go with the BS concept, I’d like to have a minimum of what, nomination, seconded, and thirded? That way it doesn’t move TOO quickly.

Who do you nominate?

Everything is dynamic and acquires a life of its own. If you expect things to remain static, you are doomed to be miserable.

the first suggestion for the BS badge????? Smile

Plus (sadock), I think you get the credit for spawning this idea, but you’ve lost control of it now.

I love the KISS (of death) designation. Someone has to be the decider, as to where to draw the line as to HM or CA. If they die then they get KISS. and untill they die they can be a CA or MA or Hm.
    Gee….
    Since I am the Admiral I should be an AC, Admirable Character, that is a higher rank than Major Character. (just kidding,)
    what about a BS…badge… for being an annoying Junkie, that badge could be bestowed at random, but only one Junkie at a time. Wait.. there are too many annoying Junkies….never mind.

it’s not really needed, but shouldn’t Scott have a little FDO thingie by his name? 

WOOF, WOOF

in use now is quite adequate.

WOOF, WOOF

When I originally suggested this concept, I had hoped there would be some differentiation when Scott chose to use one of his loyal followers within a story. Making it more grey than black and white. It seems that it has become a simple toggle switch, you’re either a (MC) or not. 

It makes more sense to me if we split things up like so:

• CA = Cameo Appearance. Your name is mentioned one or two times within the story. An example of this would be CJ in Nocturnal Episode 13. Now, in CJ’s case, she’s a MP, so I assume she’s going to use that. You can only have one badge. So says the Pulsar. And his word is law when it comes to this Forum.
    • HM = Honorable Mention. Your name is used as part of the supporting cast within a story. This is going to be a judgment call, but I’d suggest that the general criteria be that your role is fairly limited. Think of supporting actor/actress in film. Alex Panos and Hillary are good examples of HMs in Nocturnal to me. Mr. Biznass would be highly questionable; I’d give him an MC myself.
    • KISS = Killed In Service to Sigler. This one’s fairly self explanatory. Any junkie who is lucky enough to be martyred to the cause gets this most sought after badge of honor. If you’re name is used as a character who dies in a Sigler story, you get a KISS badge. Robyn Hudson is a perfect example from Nocturnal. 
    • MC = Major Character. This badge is reserved for the central characters within a story. Bryan and Pookie from Nocturnal are the two who spring to mind immediately.

So, what do y’all think? Keep things binary or go with a multi-badge system? Not sure how much more work it will be to go back and re-badge folks who were inaccurately badged the first time around, but it’s worth it IMHO. But that doesn’t count for a whole lot. This is a community, so I want to see how y’all feel about it.

I love doing that. I actually had to read a note I passed in front of the class. The teacher had to leave the room… Then I had to go to see the man. Those were the days.

Cuz I suck at whining and begging. =P

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

but you still have to read them in front of the class!

Isn’t it stated in the constitution of the Sigler forum that all members have the right, and occasional duty, to diverge on tangenital topics from that stated at the top of any given thread?

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

Actually, it was the vice principal who was in charge of ‘discipline’… so he and I got to spend some quality time together, and not like they do these days either!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

gotta love the rookie gear

to stop passing notes. And I’ve already been to the principal’s office, so no one should even try to threaten me with “that…”

Pleasures all mine.  Working on the tag, now…

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne – Firefly

I would *totally* have participated Cool

Thanks for adding the Crypt details, it’s meant I can really tie in my "own" story with some proper details 😉

It’s been sent o the FDO and I may even share it with all of you soon….. 

And you wouldn’t have joined in if you were here?

(Welcome Back)

WOOF, WOOF

Whining or begging would do any good if one coveted a badge and hence a place in the history of Siglerism……. =P

It’s the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.

And look what happens!!  lolLaughing

Badges? We don’t need no stinkin badges!

( sure would like one, though)        

WOOF, WOOF

something about badges…sigler(when is is not?) and killing(that too)…Probably not important. Nope, never is with us!

what was the topic?       

WOOF, WOOF

-damn we’re way off topic. Again. But what else is new. Tongue out

WOOF, WOOF

I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class. I will not pass notes in class.

WOOF, WOOF

-he ought to make you read them out loud to the class too. Laughing

Passing notes?

WOOF, WOOF

March you two up in front of class and make you hold hands!!!

one sign of success is Sigler naming you in one of his stories. You have arrived and heck yes – shout it from the mountain top!!!!

8 guesses?  

WOOF, WOOF

One of th8m is d8finit8ly n8t hot. (Guess which one.)

(n8) Not men8tion8ing an8y n8ames.

WOOF, WOOF

They are fine, beautiful ladies! You said so yourself!

Funny, but cold.

WOOF, WOOF

We gents are lucky to be in the presence of these fine ladies. All of them. (Even n8man.)

Siglerism has a way of drawing all the beautiful women of the world. Makes me happy!

WOOF, WOOF

Remember that, always…

use of the word “puckish.” Well done george. Well done. (Cool hat too.)

A talent to be proud of, for sure!

WOOF, WOOF

Thank you.  I just squeed seeing my name up there on the Wiki.  At my age you’d think I wouldn’t get so damned excited.  

😉

~I hate you…no offence~

Sorry there, catching up on entering The Crypt characters into the wiki.  The tags were initially given off of the info out of the wiki.  I will follow up to get you added.  Thanks

Scott

If you are ever in need of fresh victims, please feel free to disembowel me, chop me up or lop off my freaking head. I will also submit to torture and or brutal rape if you’re feeling puckish.

I don’t get a lot of encouragement from my non-junkie life and I could really use some…  I’m just waiting for the book tour.  

on your optic nerve. Or in your armpit. Or perhaps a nostril…

its a bloody brilliant idea. 

gothguy720.deviantart.com

I’m an instigator born and raised 😀

Please, please don’t encourage the man!!!!!!  On second thought he does liven up the place!

personal audiences are encouraged…  oops.. sorry, did I say that?

-is there any part of your anatomy you won’t talk about? Tongue out

He’d be standing either on, or in me..  probably right on my crotch.  Ouch!  Tsolo is the captain… I’m just the uber smart scientist the ship was named after….

Dude, you’re the man! (Or perhaps the guy who stands right next to the man, aka Jam).

…being the pilot of the PUV James Keeling would qualify as an MC?

Did you read my question: if you’re a character, but not a “major character”, what are you called? We don’t have a category called “minor character.” It’s just that simple. But maybe I’m not that smart and just need a straight forward answer.

If you’re serious, that’s punny enough without me even bothering to make a joke about it. Although I suppose I could go the lesbian route. But then if that were true it would really suck. Oi. See what I get for thinking too much…..

"They say it’s better the second time; they say you get to do the weird stuff."  -Captain Hammer

Did you even read the post at the top of this thread?!?

• MC – Major Character
    • KISS – Killed In Service to Sigler
    • HM – Honorable Mention
    • CA – Cameo Appearance

H-Town, here I come!

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

Can’t say more than that…   My cup overflows my junkie friends…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

I’ll leave it alone. (grin.)

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

special that’s for sure.  Just haven’t figured out what yet but apparently the FDO is going to let us know!!!!! Smile

I think it should be MastaPimpette!

Using that, I discovered that SlackerQueen’s last name is Cockburn! Whoa!

MastaPimp, of which SoupBone is the leader!

I told you he was saving you for something special! I did didnt I. I said "treed you never know he may be saving you for something special" maybe not in those exact words but close. Cool maybe he’ll take you out with an axe? Then Gmork can put it in the Wiki that "The treed was fallen by an axe"   Undecided I know, I know, it was bad the first time I said it. 

If MC stands for Major Character, then what does MP stand for? Major Pain? lol

MDNN

-while the rest of us are waiting for our badges, you get a little tidbit that something special’s goin’ on for you! Can’t wait to see what it is 🙂

Just say the word, FDO…I got your back

to your talents?

WOOF, WOOF

(ok so i am lying, i am very very excited and worried, amazing feeling….)
    i’ll get some more crack hits and even things out….
    LMAO

It’s added. People will have to let me know if they want it, I can’t recall all the character names. I need to give Gmork the ability to go in and do this, as she runs the wiki and probably knows better than I who has become a character.

Yeah, you got your CA, granted, but saving something special for the Treed.

damn, with all my attention to new junkie indoctrination, ya’d think i’d be something more (Jam, let it be, you too, JP), oh well#2

identify a minor character, or is that CA?

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Let me know if I can help in any other way 

Or "Infected users"…

That would really be a cool thing to have.  And a great way to get more people hooked on ya.  Not that I’d brag if I got one or anything. 

~I hate you…no offence!~

Gmork! That’s Stellar!

Let me see what I can do about it….

The Nocturnal wiki has a section for fans in the story… 

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Nocturnal#List_of_Nocturnal_Characters_Named_for_Fans

There’s also the start of a fan list on the Contagious page as well…although it’s much shorter:

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Nocturnal#Contagious_Characters_Named_for_Fans

The user name colum links back to a known user here where applicable.

Let’s see Pulsar come up with the badge, then we’ll start going through it. I believe there’s an extensive wiki page on who has been a character, but that was based on when I let everyone know who became a character in each episode. Might take us awhile to catch up. Should we do a different badge for each major story (one for NOCTURNAL, one for CONTAGIOUS, etc.).

Can be done quite easily.

Scott, what do you say? I’ll need a list of the affected users in that case.

Cheers!

Paul.

Would it be possible to do badges for those junkies who have been blessed enough to appear in a Sigler novel and/or story? I know many of the OJs already have badge before their user ID, so perhaps after the user ID? 

Some suggestions for badges:

• MC – Major Character
    • KISS – Killed In Service to Sigler
    • HM – Honorable Mention
    • CA – Cameo Appearance

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.