ALIGHT is the sequel to ALIVE. You’ll find no spoilers here, sir and/or ma’am. If you’ve read ALIVE, you know what is coming. If you haven’t, well, get the damn thing already.
In ALIVE, Scott Sigler introduced readers to an unforgettable young heroine and a mysterious new world reminiscent of those of THE HUNGER GAMES, DIVERGENT, and RED RISING. Now he expands his singular vision in the next thrilling novel of this powerful sci-fi adventure series.
“If it’s war they want, they messed with the wrong girl.”
Praise for Scott Sigler’s Alive:
- “Suspenseful . . . [Alive] lives up to its hype, packing plenty of thrills. . . . A page-turner that whets the appetite for volume 2.”—Entertainment Weekly
- “Fascinating and intriguing . . . a cross between Lord of the Flies and The Maze Runner and yet . . . so much more.”—Fresh Fiction
- “A ripping, claustrophobic thunderbolt of a novel.”—Pierce Brown, New York Times bestselling author of Red Rising
- “Unstoppable and real, M. Savage is one hell of a heroine. Get ready to be left breathless.”—Kristin Cast, New York Times bestselling author of the House of Night series
- “Sigler has created a wonderful and engrossing character in M. Savage. Strong and smart, but with the naïveté and misgivings of any teenage girl, she’s someone you’ll definitely want on your side when s**t hits the fan, which it most certainly does.”—Veronica Belmont, host of Sword & Laser
- “The puzzle unfolds masterfully, right down to the last page.”—Phil Plait, PhD, author of Bad Astronomy