Scott and ARealGirl answer all y’all’s questions about FIRE IS ORANGE, the Siglerverse, short stories, “who would win in a fight between,” and we also give some various updates on all the things. (And check out the bottom of this post for the two real-world Siglerverse recipes we mention during the ‘cast!)
Don’t see a “play” button above? Click here to download. This story brought to you by our Stamps.com promo code page. Screw the line at the Post Office, because that ain’t for you. Get a Stamps.com trial and never wait in line at the post office again.
The Empty Setter, created by Dan Baker:
- 2 ounces Michter’s American bourbon
- 1/4 ounces simple syrup (Dan uses caramel simple syrup OMG so good!) .
- 2-4 dashes of sarsaparilla bitters
Combine all ingredients and stir with a big rock of ice.
Ma Tweedy’s Tuna Noodle Casserole (created by Ma Sigler)
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 2 cans (about 5 ounces each ) tuna in water, drained
- 4 ounces (about 2 cups) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup crushed potato chips
How to Batch It Up!
- Combine all ingredients but the potato chips in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, stir, and sprinkle potato chips on top of mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the potato chips are golden brown.