Another week another festive cocktail!
This one is mostly a cosmopolitan, but with a little extra cranberry juice and a fun sprinkling of cranberries on the top!
Livestream is tomorrow at 6pm PST and we’ll be toasting with these. Feel free to make this one (send us pics here if you do!) but as ever, you drink whatever you like best, or nothing at all, no worries!
SANTA CLAUSMOPOLITAN RECIPE:
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 ounce cranberry juice
- Garnish: sugared rim and fresh cranberries
Mad Scientist Process of Assembly™:
- Add vodka, triple sec, lime juice, cranberry juice to a shaker with ice.
- Shake until well mixed.
- Use a lime wedge to wet the edge off your glass, coat lime juice in sugar.
- Strain cocktail into sugar-rimmed glass.
- Float 5 or 6 cranberries on the surface of your cocktail.
Watch SIGLERinPLACE live at