I’ll be honest, I didn’t think I’d enjoy the tequila SIGLERinPLACE Siglocktails as much as I am!
The Paloma is so light and refreshing! The zing from the grapefruit juice is a perfect match for the spiciness of the tequila. Let’s get to making dranks!
As ever, livestream is tomorrow night and Thursday night at 6pm PST and we’ll be toasting with these yummy cocktails. Feel free to make this one (send us pics here if you do!) but as ever, you drink whatever you like best, or nothing at all, no worries!
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces fresh grapefruit juice, plus wedges for garnish
- 2 ounces sparkling water
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce agave nectar or simple syrup
- Coarse sea salt, for the rim of the glasses
Mad Scientist Process of Assembly™:
- Salt the rim of the glass by rubbing a grapefruit wedge around the edge and dipping it onto a small plate of salt.
- Mix the tequila, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and agave nectar into a shaker and blend well.
- Pour the tequila mixture into the salted-rim glass and top with two ounces of sparkling water.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with ice.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge.
Watch SIGLERinPLACE live at