Author Kevin Hearne came to San Diego for ComicCon. We baited him into the Lair of Døøm with tacos and Mexican corn. He couldn’t resist, then we got him on the mic to talk about his Iron Druid series.
Cool stuff we talk about:
- Eleven characters of first-person present, in one novel? Madness!
- Pros and cons of Scrivener and MS Word.
- A 19-year path to stardom.
- The benefits of age when it comes to writing.
- The IRON DRUID series as well as Kevin’s next epic fantasy series.
- Tacos (duh).
We’re giving away the first four books of the Iron Druid series to someone who puts their best taco-related recipe into the comments below.
Don’t see a “play” button above? Click here to download.
Do I have a deal for you! Really, our GoDaddy Coupon page has got what you need! Use the code CJCSIGLERC to get yourself a brand-new domain for just 99 cents. Need ore than one? Use CJCSIGLERP to save 30% on your entire cart (some restrictions apply).