@qforlong active 1 month ago
1) If you could have any form of Non-Fictional transportation and the skill to use said transportation, what would it be? Plus have it accomidated anywhere you go.
- I’m gonna have to go with a hovercraft. I’ve always wanted a hovercraft and if they were legal and didn’t use up 1,000 gallons of gas per second I would think they would be the way to go in the future. Who needs roads?
2) )If you could have one Fictional gadget what would it be?
- Would Green Lantern’s ring be considered a gadget? And if so, I only want it if it came with a Lantern to charge it with.
3) If you could have the powers of any “Superhero” of any TV show who would it be?
- TV… it has to be Superman. I mean, invulnerability, super-strength, can fly, heat rays
I can tell you definitively that behind door number two lies misery and torture galore. Even though we all know that Sigler is never, ever, ever late or misses a post there seems to have been some occasions where the Internets was broken and I had to wait even longer.
/tap /tap /tap
I keep all of Sig’s podcasts on my iPod so that I can re-listen to them during the long commute. The Rookie, bar none, has the most replayability of all of his podcasts to date. Scott really hit his stride as a narrator/voice actor/producer in The Rookie and it is audible upon re-listening to it compared to Ancestor and especially Earthcore. I have really enjoyed each story and have listened to all of them more than once, but The Rookie will outlast them all for sheer, escapist entertainment value.
Maybe you’re not a fan of the genre or the coming-of-age hero story but even sans an engaging storyline (which I think it has a-plenty) it would be entertaining just for the dialog and character-acting. Give it a re-listen and see what you think!