Forum Replies Created
My son and I had an awesome time meeting Scott and A at the “Cincinnati” event in Kentucky. We drove down from the Cleveland area had our books signed and got to hang out and chat over a meal and a drink.
I have flipped and flipped those pics but Photobucket refuses to comply. They are right on my PC.
3 year thread necro.. ***spoiler alert*** Rocktopi are the portath.
All I have to say.
Thank you, BigJohn! I definitely want more of these characters! I have to say, without having read the other stories, it feels like a family that has already appeared in six or seven novels. So Mr Sigler needs to write those…please?
Welcome, new Sigler Junkie! There are four stories:
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons (Short Story: Blood is Red)
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons: Home (Short Story: Bones are White)
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons: The $15 Burger (Short Story: Bones are White, podiobooks.com, cast reading on Audible version and here: http://ec.libsyn.com/p/9/c/6/9c6fa38697c25a95/29_FridayFix___SiglerFest_2011_Hunter_Hunterson__the_15_Burger.mp3?d13a76d516d9dec20c3d276ce028ed5089ab1ce3dae902ea1d06cb8033d4c85f0a08&c_id=3421471)
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons: The Case of the Haunted Safeway (Short Story: Games Creatures Play)
Looks like you may have found them all. Enjoy!
James, there is a curriculum guide that is available for free right here on the site.
1. Go to the STORE link in the banner above.
2. Scroll down to the picture of THE ROOKIE
3. Click the VIEW PRODUCTS button below the picture
4. Among the available options, you’ll see the PDF version of the Rookie Curriculum Guide
I think I remember someone saying something about how it LOOKS like something is going to be charged, but nothing actually is. I think it might ask you for a credit card or something, even though it is free. I think that’s a limitation of the shopping cart software.
While you’re on Facebook, stop on by the SiglerJunkies group!
So, I’m new to Scott Sigler. I just read the story in Games Creatures Play, and loved it. I see there are HH&S stories in Blood is Red and Bones are White. Any more?
Thanks Scott. I absolutely love that you make yourself available to your fan base. Liking Alive alot. I like that the reader is in the dark as much as Em.
Michael: By the end of 2015, but not by then end of the summer.
I am pretty sure I’ve heard somewhere that there is a teacher version or something of the sort available. I have a friend on Facebook that I’ve been wanting to suggest it to. But I can’t find it anywhere.
I discovered Scott in November and when I finish with Alive next week I will have read or listened to all of his available work except Earthcore. My question is do I set out on a quest to find a print copy of the original edition or is the revised edition dropping before summer is over?