Forum Replies Created
Sorry if this is a repost but couldn’t search too well on my phone. Does anyone know his jersey number? Checked Siglerpedia and it shows XX. Anyone know?
True, we haven’t heard much about him since then. He had a brief mention in THE MVP in one of the Roundups.
What ever happened to Texas Earthlings star Fullback Pookie Chang? We haven’t heard much, if anything from him since the Krakens tier 2 playoff run.
My son and I had an awesome time meeting Scott and A at the “Cincinnati” event in Kentucky. We drove down from the Cleveland area had our books signed and got to hang out and chat over a meal and a drink.
I have flipped and flipped those pics but Photobucket refuses to comply. They are right on my PC.
3 year thread necro.. ***spoiler alert*** Rocktopi are the portath.
All I have to say.
Thank you, BigJohn! I definitely want more of these characters! I have to say, without having read the other stories, it feels like a family that has already appeared in six or seven novels. So Mr Sigler needs to write those…please?
Welcome, new Sigler Junkie! There are four stories:
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons (Short Story: Blood is Red)
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons: Home (Short Story: Bones are White)
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons: The $15 Burger (Short Story: Bones are White, podiobooks.com, cast reading on Audible version and here: http://ec.libsyn.com/p/9/c/6/9c6fa38697c25a95/29_FridayFix___SiglerFest_2011_Hunter_Hunterson__the_15_Burger.mp3?d13a76d516d9dec20c3d276ce028ed5089ab1ce3dae902ea1d06cb8033d4c85f0a08&c_id=3421471)
- Hunter Hunterson and Sons: The Case of the Haunted Safeway (Short Story: Games Creatures Play)
Looks like you may have found them all. Enjoy!
James, there is a curriculum guide that is available for free right here on the site.
1. Go to the STORE link in the banner above.
2. Scroll down to the picture of THE ROOKIE
3. Click the VIEW PRODUCTS button below the picture
4. Among the available options, you’ll see the PDF version of the Rookie Curriculum Guide
I think I remember someone saying something about how it LOOKS like something is going to be charged, but nothing actually is. I think it might ask you for a credit card or something, even though it is free. I think that’s a limitation of the shopping cart software.
While you’re on Facebook, stop on by the SiglerJunkies group!