This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years ago.

"Your free copy of THE STARTER (eBook)"

Just got a link to my sweet eBook copy of The Starter but the link is bad. Has anyone else seen this yet?

I haven’t tried the link yet but I am confuzzled. I am looking at the backmybook section and it says, “Preordering the All-Pro hardcover gets you the ebook for free.” But I got a link to The Starter ebook…which I already have lol. So is that a typo on the banner or did I get sent the wrong ebook?

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

It’s the wrong eBook. Scott & A have been contacted about it via Twitter. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

The link is to: localhost:30000 as well.

I didn’t even try the link until i saw this post (and the other one). I was confused why i got sent that since i got my free copy of The Starter last year, but figured whatever and stuck the email in my saved emails folder. Oh well, stuff happens.

I got sent a corrected link this morning. And the hardcover too! God it was a good morning.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

I haven’t?
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

maybe you should email them then?

email BmB.com! They sent e-mails with the corrected links the very same night.

Oh, maybe check your spam filter first. Jam’s was hiding out there. Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.