This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 3 years, 2 months ago.

"Your free copy of THE STARTER (eBook)"

• Profile photo of Belladonna420

email BmB.com! They sent e-mails with the corrected links the very same night.

Oh, maybe check your spam filter first. Jam’s was hiding out there. Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of Nemesis0

maybe you should email them then?

Profile photo of GJ

I haven’t?
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Profile photo of Stefani Robinson

I got sent a corrected link this morning. And the hardcover too! God it was a good morning.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Profile photo of Nemesis0

I didn’t even try the link until i saw this post (and the other one). I was confused why i got sent that since i got my free copy of The Starter last year, but figured whatever and stuck the email in my saved emails folder. Oh well, stuff happens.

Profile photo of Mike Langhorst

The link is to: localhost:30000 as well.

Profile photo of Belladonna420

It’s the wrong eBook. Scott & A have been contacted about it via Twitter. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Profile photo of Stefani Robinson

I haven’t tried the link yet but I am confuzzled. I am looking at the backmybook section and it says, “Preordering the All-Pro hardcover gets you the ebook for free.” But I got a link to The Starter ebook…which I already have lol. So is that a typo on the banner or did I get sent the wrong ebook?

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

Profile photo of donny bliss

Just got a link to my sweet eBook copy of The Starter but the link is bad. Has anyone else seen this yet?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.