This topic contains 30 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of athanas athanas 4 years, 3 months ago.

Your favorite sigler character of all time

Who is your favorite character form Scott’s books?

Mine is Mr. Biznass from Nocturnal. People with tourettes crack me up.

beerdoodle

Mr Biznass is my favourite character of ANY book. In Sydney the other day when Scott asked what to read for the gathered group, I suggested something from Mr Biznass. The big girl would’t do it.

P.S. I have a printed copy of Ancestor in my hot little hand! (and its signed)

Even thought we don’t know a lot about him yet, we do know that he’s the consummate warrior and professional soldier. He’s a simple man, humble and quiet, yet clearly as deadly as they come when he needs to be. I have little doubt that Pvt. Bennett will last longer than many other characters on The Crypt.

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

Fayed for having one of the smallest parts in The Rookie, but biggest impacts.

For ever in our hearts, Mitchell “The Machine” Fayed #34

Fuckity fuckin love Biznass, Pookie and Tard so can’t decide between them. Also a massive fan of Tweedy too!

Cockity Cockity Biznass! Every time I listen to that guy I laugh till I’m in tears.

Anyone who can come up with something is vaguely disturbing as the Chang-Bang definitely gets my vote. Plus, Pooks is not a prime physical specimen, but he’s got yard and yards of guts and is willing to throw down with the worst. And, of course, he’s funny as hell.

Tweedy comes a close 2nd. Quentin’s still too much of a narcissistic asshole for my tastes. But then you have to consider Dew, and he was AWESOME.

Paul Elard Cooley

Listen to my new horror novel, Closet Treats, at

ShadowPublications.com

I forgot about him. It would be cool to get some more material his earlier days and some of the spooky shit that is alluded to in Infected & Contagious

Dew is awesome too. If they ever do a movie of the Infected series, they should get Ed Harris to be Dew, but by then he’d probably be too old to do it.

Him and his ham sandwich fetish

It has to be Sonny. How can you not love the idea of a cranky, old, Rio-Prostitute loving Prospector.

Just kidding…

I gotta admit, everytime I listened to Nocturnal, I couldn’t wait to hear what would come out of Pookies mouth “Code Brown: Poopie Pants!” which naturally leads straight into Mr. Biznass….

But is that just becuase Nocturnal is fairly recent…

Yitsak was always such a fountain of knowledge… if he’d done more, he’d be a contender.

Subject to eventual change, I’m going to go with Clayton Detweiler. Partially for the same reason we love Sonny, Clayton’s got to get some love…..

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

Scott’s a master at using the mic (and sometimes effects) to create unique characters. When I was going through and remastering THE ROOKIE, I have to admit that I had a soft spot for the Sklorno players. The way the FDO made them so childlike and excitable about football was magnificent. Yet they’re also one of the deadliest species when it comes to interstellar war.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Catch passes so your greatness increases…..

hhhmmm… SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

John tweedy

Bryan Clauser

Pookie Chang

Bent-Wrench Crites

Fayed …is it just me or has someone enlisted the acting prowess of the Governor of CA

I don’t even like mustard! (I’ll be back)

How he manages Hokar’s screaming at Barnes without givinghimself laryngitis… I tried to emulate it in the car once when I was alone and bored and talking to myself (as so often happens *sniff*) hurt like hell

Come on… how can you not love the guy!

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

……are not natural. Most of the non-human races have effects utilized to some degree.

I loved the way the FDO nailed Chelsea Jewell! For a grown man, he did a perfect mix of little girl + completly self-serving evil.

Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I crack up every time I hear them!

• Proud Member of GirlCo, Evil Incarnate, and Pastry Princess

my favorite characters from my favorite story!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

As much as I love Perry, I have a soft spot for the Chang Banger! – although I’m sure Pookie would accuse me of having a hard spot for him :D

ok no order

margaret montoya and the guy that helped her

sonny mcguiness

clayton detweiler

pookie chang

bryan clouser

any character from nocturnal the best story ever

It amazes me how much grief most folk give him about them.

lefty now that ive listened to the last kissyman

margaret and clayton but thats just me i realy think he dos a realy good job on them all

Between the wisecracks and constant references to the Chang-Bang, you gotta love him.

Pookie Chang, Mr. Biznass, and Chick McGee.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.