This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of gw gandy gw gandy 6 years, 5 months ago.

You may be the best Scott, but not the first!

• Profile photo of gw gandy

i would answer the fdo is the only one that matters in this timeline, after all he’s kickin ass takin the names of junkies and has been a hell of a lot more successful at it than anyone who has tried (before) remember whoever nailed a peach basket to a pole and threw a ball in it first surely wasn’t a professional basketball playerΔΔΔ .                                                                      Just because I kiss the prettiest girls and drive my truck too fast, why does everbody want to kick my ass

Profile photo of Peter Braat

… and already you are in a episode of Nocturnal. there are a lot of junkies out there who would envy you for that.

Congratulations and welcome 

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of J.P.

Welcome to the family! Or is it the Hive? Yeah, the junkie hive.

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

Profile photo of J.P.

Bro, you just sounded like a bad Valentine’s Day card. I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Please don’t do that again!

"Everything takes longer than it does." –Me

Profile photo of steve staples

Sigler Rules. Just found out about him in January and have been addicted

since my first listen to Nocturnal. Card is great, especially The Worthington Chronicles,

Yet Sigler Rules. Seems clear to me. Get off the babysitter. Listen Up !

the present day composer refuses to die

Profile photo of Nathan Wells

Nate Dogg (#8 crackhits if SOMEONE doesn’t keep trying to pass me)… "life is hard. But its one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

Profile photo of The Hammer

Everything makes more sense now.  Thank you, FDO.  [I think, therefore I’m right. -Hugo Rune]

Profile photo of

I created Orson Scott Card in my workshop. He’s not even real. He’s like, made of clay or something. Man, are you an easy mark or what?

Oh, and my first forum was several thousand years ago, so I win. My first forum? Perhaps you’ve heard of it? It’s in a place called "Rome" … 

Profile photo of Peter Braat

…and always will be, the first, the last, everything.

Convoco vel intereo, [1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

[I think, therefore I’m right. -Hugo Rune]

Profile photo of Chris Maler

While I like his books, OSC is a Total Ahole and tool, so Sigler is the first Non-farktard to offer his novel for listener feedback. 

Cardinal to Pope Siglericus XXX

"The second sound was a scream"

Profile photo of Donald Martin

The FDO said he has been doing this for the last 18 years. I trust the FDO and believe he would never mislead us, or, maybe he’s just mis-remembering

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

Pastwatch is one of my favourite books.  I picked it up at the library because I liked the cover, and I cried a bit at the end while reading it on a commuter train.  Now of course, Sigler’s works blast everything off the radar, and he has toughened me up to the point where if I see someone crying in public (child, mugged, old man, etc.) I punch them hard in the head and sneer.  [I think, therefore I’m right. -Hugo Rune]

Profile photo of ogreoregon

seeking minions of Pope Siglericus XXX search you out to extract your soul with the Sacred Duct tape…. (remember what happened to Galileo?) Pope’s don’t  like contraception… I mean Contradiction!!!
    *I am the Rear Admiral but Sigler gives the Orders*

Profile photo of Joseph Pecoraro

I just fired up Nocturnal #26 and I just had to tell you that although you may eventually do it better than anyone else, the concept of forum feedback to tweak a final published manuscript has been done before. Orson Scott Card had a community on AOL (back in the 1990’s?) called Hatrack. He offered complete chapters for download and then the forum community could add input to the story. I myself submitted a problem I found in his alternate history about Christopher Columbus, Pastwatch. I don’t think he ever changed the final draft, which is probably why the book was not nearly as successful as Infected!

Sorry, oh great Siglierisimo, to bring this news to your throne. I will now leap into an active volcano as penance for my treachery.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.