This topic contains 75 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Byron Metz Byron Metz 2 years, 7 months ago.

you know you are a junkie when…..

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

one of those kick ass gguns the Creterakrians have to do away with people who get irritating.

Do not mess with the affairs of monsters, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.

And…I wonder how many people we could get to buy GFL books as Maeve explains her costume throughout the day. Wink

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Photobucket

…and start to panic.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~ That Australian bitch with the stupid accent and all the subtlety of a splatterfart

Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Only the sisteren are strong enough now!!

_______________________________________________ [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

you check for blue marks and triangles anyway.

Good call!

The Pure Essence of Randomness, Captain of the Touchback, Two-Time Pusher and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

how true! LOL ugh … Pandemic is SO far away ..

… and what I do got … that’s not worth mentioning … is on the uninformed side … Orange Juice? Oblong Jackass? Omnipotent Jesus? Orson’s Jewels? Opinionated Jailbate? IDK what the acronyms after the names mean either … that’s another entire level of un-inform-ity-ness … huh … it just dawned on me what fits AND makes sense! DOH! LOL I never reallly thought about it before … roflmbo … DOH!!!!! *thud*

I believe whoever created a user account on this here glorious site before the hardcover of Infected (which had a different title at the time) was released in stores are considered OJ Original Junkie.

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

you better know what they stand for!! Junkie Badges

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

” where was the last place i remember seeing the chicken scissors?”

that you don’t call the Houston Texans, the Texas Earthlings. I’ve done it a couple times and got the strangest looks.
What kills us, doesn’t make us stronger.

new badge … Kicked In The @$$ By Sigler? … SOOOOOOO … I feel SO dumb … oddly enough I’m not as dumb as I seem but you’ll prolly need to take my word on that LOL … so … you are a Major Character in The All Pro? So many things are starting to make better sense. OK someone give me something I will get to in the next 6 months please … is someone in The Rookie or Ancestor? Will I recognize them? Are you Bella in the book or will I need to print a legend from somewhere? (prolly somewhere in the WIKI where I will never find it. .. I haven’t learned how to navigate that thing very well yet) Are only names used or personalities, appearance, etc too? I am new to this … if I wasnt so sleepy I’d yell that LOL cuz I hate feeling like such an utter dumass (pardon my french CB & Maeve) … I need more hours in the day and a laptop that doesn’t randomly ignore my fingers … grrr … yawwwwwn … so ALLLLL these people are in books … ? … that will make them even more fun to read …. now I will need secondary paperbacks of all books so I can hi-lite, flag and annotate … I don’t wana wreck the nice hardcovers …. can you flag and annotate in Kindle? OK this is getting long … sorrry … sleepy … babbling … thanx Bella, lots of good intel today.

THAT is what dawned on me!! :o)

was Killed In Service to Sigler as the incredibly handsome and smart and sexy Cult Leader in Kissyman and the Gentleman!

Photobucket

And I agree with what Shady said. I had some minor squee’s hearing/reading Shady and JP’s names. It was a very cool – I know them!!! – moment. But hearing my own? Yeah, baby! And I’ll be honest, any “He had heard Captain Cheevers was hot…” bit got played on repeat a few times. Tongue out

If you ever wished for a pack of trained Ancestors to solve your problems

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

here here.

Was killed by Perry Dawsey in Contagious, bitches.

and you see a fullback break three tackles for a first down and think to yourself “I bet thats how Fayed would have done it.”

double post. when’s that new website coming again?

…your first thought is: Rocktipi

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

• next to your name!
  • Confirmed by the FDO, I now have earned two tags, but can only display one. I have KISS (currently displayed) and SA. I think KISS is more prestigious, but what do the rest of you think?

Maybe in the website revision, they will set it up so you can have more then one tag?

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

I need to go back and start from the beginning of Ancestor … so if I click on your name in a post it will show me the book you are in? Is there a way to click on the name of the book and see all of the character names? Are they at the end of the treeware or something?

are you the same character in both books? It sounds like he did write your appearance into the chracter. Does the character have your personality too?

I don’t think I have read that story yet … I can’t wait!

It’s really an awesome role.

Or so I hear. Kiss

You try to inject the podcast straight to your veins.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

See my signature line.

I like your original tag. I had to go look up the definitions. Yes … KISS seeems cooler.

and instantly try and convert them to Junkies
    [flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

I think I’d choose KISS too but ask GMORK to update the siglerpedia to show the extra honour :)

CONGRATS!

• But now your sister as well. One brother to go – Bwahahahahahahaha
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

DEAD_SILVER_EAGLE_ BlackANDYellowLEMONADE∅6,

Congratulations! You have met the minimum required points for joining a new role.

As a new member of this role, you now join a select few in having access to more areas and privileges on the web site.

Role: pusher

Points Required: ?000

Good job Junkie!

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

almost 30000 crack hits!!!!!!!!!

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Hopefully the first of many :)

Before my triangle hatched what would it be telling me? And would I be crazy enough to take a pair of chicken scissors to them?

I was going to read some more Ancestor tonight but not now!!! I wonder if anyone else could control themselves … I mean if Perry was the only known infected person to kick their arses … maybe the average junkie would have no hope? NOT that you are average! Um, YIKES … -passes DSE a pair of sterilized chicken sheers- … I have a tough time yanking out a splinter … IF I still had my faculties … the mental ability … IDK if I could do it … it took me 4 hours to psych myself up to prick my finger for a health assessment for work this last summer … LOL … Maybe if someone else did it and I could squeeze my eyes shut … huh made me think. .

….and that shit hurts.

This one made me laugh!

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. B…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

I don’t mind being average at all. I’ll gladly accept those sterilized chicken scissors. “Now come hear you pesky blue triangle, this will hurt me more then it will hurt you!”

……….JUNKIE 4 LIFE…..I’m MR. T’s brother from another mother, you can call me MR. B…..1st time Pusher…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)…..GO KRAKENS!…..and as always Have Nice Day…..

Grey Wolf

You know you are a Junkie when you start going through no no start experiencing withdrawal systems from not having any crack. I’m starting to get itchy all over I just need a little hit that’s all just one little crack hit come on man give me some of that crack back put it in my hands I just want some crack.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.