This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Barry Northern Barry Northern 6 years, 5 months ago.

You got me where it hurts

• Profile photo of Barry Northern

Ah, Bryan Clauser and Amy Zou. Thanks.

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door…

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

-but sometimes the edit option is still there and you can delete/change the comment, but the comment "box" remains

now, if you mean the thread…if you created the forum thread you have the option to edit or delete it

and check the Siglerpedia for spelling
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Profile photo of Barry Northern

The last man on Earth sat alone in a room. There was a knock on the door…

Profile photo of Barry Northern

Well done Scott Sigler, in episode 28 you gave me what I’m always looking for in fiction — a REALLY strong emotional reaction. The build up to and during the hostage scene with Chief Amy Zo’s family (Zoh? Well, how do you get the right spelling from a podcast only novel?) which culminates in the HORRIFIC (and more importantly heart-wrenching) death, nay murder, nay bloodbath of the "love of her life" Jack, had me hoping, praying, that her family would be all right (as usually happens in most stories).

But then you just went ahead and did it didn’t you Sigler? (I still have an image of a freshly decapitated head, mouth still moving feebly against its blood-stained gag. Thank-you-very-much, that one’s stuck somewhere in my brain and keeps popping out to say hello.)  

Any sympathy l had for the Nocturnals is now gone and I hope to see them all slowly eviscerated and stuffed by Saviour II a.k.a. Brian Clouser (that spelling’s in my head again) some time soon. Jeez, if this is the build up to the climax I’m gonna have nightmares (hurray!).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.