This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 5 months ago.

Xenovirus jumped to humans

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

if the Swine Flu and the Avian Flu mix, does that means pigs will fly? (or was that pigs flying out of our keesters?)

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I see now. Well I believe the FDO has a good reason for everything so okay then. XD

So how does the new sig look to you?

I jump from animals to you. I am the original Xenovirus

you can’t. It’s prohibited by the FDO. You’ll have to add it to your signature line. Something like “The original xenovirus.”

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Find a way to change my user name T_T

Procastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday

you know….I may just have to change my name to that now XD

[colorteal]Procastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday[/color]

Now THAT would make a great Junkie name!

I hope that this will die out quickly,never hitting pandemic size. Though re-reading the article one line stuck to me the most.  "an unique flu type that is a combination of bird, pig and human viruses" That right there just makes me want to go oh shit and hide. Really looking at it, it is scarry to think of viruses mutating enough to jump to another species, let alone begin to combine with multiple species oriented viruses to create some uber virus.

Procastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday

removed

situation.  I would encourage anyone who has flu like symptoms to seek a doctors care.

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

this doesnt get bad like they’re saying it might. Talk of a possible "pandamic" is going around. It’ll probably be just like the bird flu scare.

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

So just like in the begining of ancestor a virus has jumped to human kind.

Once again as our FDO has predicted PIGS are to blame. Hmm sounds just like the begining of ancestor.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090425/ap_on_re_eu/un_un_mexico_swine_flu

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.