This topic contains 457 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of nilling nilling 3 years, 7 months ago.

X-ray company patches – 0 left

Since I am a proud member of X-ray company of DOMREC, I am looking into having patches made from the design on poster #12. Is there more interest in this?

• Ok, I am opening up the order line. There were 95 patches available, first come, first served. The other 5 patches are 3 for me, and 2 for the FDO.
  • To order, e-mail me at jjeager@live.com and include:
  • Your screen name, and in a block I can kindof cut out, your mailing address (so I can print them and cut them out to use as a mailing label! YOU are responsible for a valid mailing address!!!!) , how many patches you want.
  • I will respond with an address to mail payment to, and other instructions.
  • Payment by check, cashier’s check or money order in US funds (further details in the e-mail) Patches are 5$ each. No other form of payment is accepted (no paypal, no credit cards, no chickens, if someone can do my work for me, we’ll talk).
  • I will then reserve the patches for you, with your mailing label.
  • If a foreign order, I will set the patches aside, and then we will contact you for shipping costs after I check with my shipper for the extra cost. US shipping is 1$ for up to 5 patches, just to make it simple.
  • Behind the bug on the back, this batch will have the number “1″ in permanent marker. This stands for batch 1.
  • As orders are taken, I will post replies to this message, with the remaining total of patches. I will even list the takers by screen name.
  • Order line is open!
  • Canada, UK, and Ireland, postage is also 1$ US for first 5 patches.
  • Thank you all junkies, we have now reached the break even point!
  • I talked to my bank today. They do not have an IBAN Number or a Swift Code. They are a secondary bank. Therefore, direct transfers of money from a foreign country are difficult to impossible. Talked to my other bank today. They don’t have either number either.
  • Last updated 14 April 2010

Today, I wiped all orders that nobody bothered to send the money for and we did an actual inventory count of how many patches are left. My running count was only off by 1 from the physical inventory.

ARIOCH’S EDIT This is what the patches look like [flickr-photo:id=3979666264,size=m] Modeling done by I AM— (MC)

18 Jan 2011 – I just closed a deal and there are no patches left.

Yer i would be intreasted in getting at least one of them if not more, think they would look cool on one of my army jackets. Let us no what happening

I’m interested. I would want at least a couple.

Shit yeah, I’ll order some.

Hell yeah, would love to have a real patch to sew on my jacket.

I would take a couple

I’d be in for one

I’m game.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

I need one! 

WOOF, WOOF

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

I have a quote back from 1 company, and another responded looking for more information.  The more people interested, the cheaper they get on an each basis.

4" X 3" W PLASTIC 

6 – 11             $22.45 EACH
12 – 24           $13.25 EACH
25 – 49             $7.34 EACH
50 – 99             $3.78 EACH
100 – 199         $1.94 EACH

This is only part of the quote, then you add postage & handling.  We need more people to jump in before it becomes cost effective.  Though we have surpassed the minimum possible order already.

Another company should have a quote for me tomorrow.  funny thing is, one company promises to beat anyone else by 10%, the other promises to beat anyone by 15%

Proud member of DOMREC, X-ray company.

for a couple!

How do you want to do this? send the check to you directly? go through paypal????

decent price.

I’m in for at least one, maybe more like 6 or 7 if we can get them in our hot little hands by Easter.

Sigler mentioned something about a coming feature of the website. I am collecting information and suggestions right now.

• 1. I don’t do paypal. I am in the IT business, and paypal has been publically hacked at least twice.
  • 2. I don’t know yet what the total production cost may be. Thus, I don’t know if I have enough money to do it!
  • 3. The company I work for decided to “share the pain” to garuntee continued emloyment thru 2009. Starting Jan 1, we all took a 5% cut in pay. (Plus no bonuses / raises this year. Makes it more like a 10% cut in pay.) Then they took back a perk from some of us – figure 25-30$ a month on that…..
  • So far the count is about 15, which gets us to the second level.
  • Also, another company tried to contact me with a quote last night, I am calling them back today.
  • Also, after I get at least one patch myself, I will produce
    an acrobat file that can be printed at 1/6 size. This will allow for making 12″ action figures…. That part will be free. I will post more on this aspect later.
  • Proud member of DOMREC, X-ray company.

i live in San Francisco alot of that "share the pain", where was the "share the pleasure" during

the good times.

anyway, however you want to do it. I am willing to send you a check up front for mine if you want.

that way you can know up front how many to order.

Keep your head out of the mud. that’s where your feet belong.

"my dad" 

It should go nicely next to my Rolling Stones smoochies patch

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

You didnt eat that dove, did you? I only have 6 days to return it.-Gob Bluth

For at least 3

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

Waiting on final approval from “The Sigler”.

• 1. Need Scott Sigler to authorize me to get them created, I think this is just a formality as Sigler has indicated that he wants these.
  • 2. I ran a spreadsheet of the first quote. The second company doesn’t seem to get it, so bye bye to them. The spreadsheet indicates certain cutoff points being better then others in terms of orders. (It is cheaper to order 50 patches then 49, for instance).
  • 3. Once Sigler approves, I will order 100 patches as the first run. I intend to offer them for 5$ apiece, plus 1$ postage and handling (multiple patches will get discounts on postage.) “The Sigler” gets one free.
  • 4. I have no paypal or credit card facilities so, we are dependant on checks and MO. Sorry guys.
  • 5. Scott Sigler has indicated that we might get this involved with the Sigler store at some point.
  • 6. If, by some miracle the first run runs out, well, we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader X-ray company, DOMREC.

to me.  Perhaps you can private message your mailing address to me and I’ll send you the money – when you get everything ready of course!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

WOOF, WOOF

As soon as Sigler approves the process, and I get the order setup, I will set up e-mail for ordering. This will come quickly, I hope. I will alos communicate any changes mandated by Sigler.

• I will not take any money or final orders until I have patches in hand. This will reduce complications immensely.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader X-ray company, DOMREC.

I love it.

I will take 4 now and lets see what my friends say when I am sporting them.

will we be able to reorder when this happens?  I am guessing that we will be able to do this until

the 100 are gone? 

Once you get the ok from FDO I’ll take 4 also and you can PM me with the mailing info for the payback!

If we reach the point where the first 100 are gone (really, you sold how many?) I will evaluate how many more I am getting requests for and determine if another order is justified.

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

I just created a hotmail e-mail address to deal with this ordering business. I tried for Contagious, but it was already taken, so I settled on: jjeager@live.com

• At this time we are waiting on the official ok from the Sigler.

I would like to get 2, what i want to no is would be be willing to post to the uk? an i am fine with it costing more that $1 just let me no an i can post you a cheque or what ever you would want

I’d be all over this.  Put me down for at least 2.

Thank you for understanding that postage might be more. I will have to research that, and get back to you on the actual cost. When the time comes, a check made out in US dollars will work. Thanks.

I placed the initial order this afternoon with the people doing up the patch.

• As expected, they will require communication from the Sigler, authorizing the work, which I am in the process of getting from Scott. Just have to catch him on his book tour.
  • I should have a sample of the artwork soon to show off.

Mycroft you rock. thanks for taking the time to do all the leg work on this.

Just sent the authorization to the patch company, so we are now waiting on the patch company to send me the preliminary artwork.  Figure Mon or Tues.

<li> 

Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

right?

I was just thinking that this would be sweet on my airsofting kit.

Minister of Flag Design

Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

please let me know what the postage for Ohio would be. And what kind of currency is best to sent you.

The Irishman from Ohio

Keep us posted I would  love to have atleast one!!!!!!!

We all fear that which we cannot see!!!

Count me in as well…thanks for driving this effort!

Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! ~ Hoban "Wash" Washbourne –

From the patch company. A minor revision and we should be set to go. I just photoshopped up the change and sent it back to them.

• Soon

thanks for the update Mycroft.

just like the FDO’s reads I’m jonsing to see how these come out. 

I am really excited for these. They are going to kick ass!

For the first run. The first patch (i.e. the sample) is supposed to be ready on Wed the 28th.

• I will have to approve that, and I would ask Scott to give his final approval at that point, then we go to production of the run.
  • Estimate is: I will begin taking real orders to send out in the begining of Feb.

it’s still here……
    http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

I put that there as a directive to the moderators.

• Make fun of me, and I may not sell oyu any patches.. Then when the plaid tanks roll in you will be assimilated by the FDO…

And the numbers are with treed my friend.

I can’t wait! sign me up

I am fired up for this!

I’m in for at least 2 or 3. Will have to investigate how money orders will work internationally…

–>Pimping for the FDO in L4D http://teaandchat.com/left-4-sigler/

• I have not yet recieved the image of the sample patch yet, so I can not get Sigler to approve, nor approve the final run yet.
  • The estimated time for that to arrive was yesterday. — I’m waiting too!
  • I want your opinion:
  • Should I take a marker pen and behind some black area of the patch write the batch number of the patches on each patch? i.e. This first run of 200 would all have the number “1″ on them.

but then anyone could do it.

just take treed for example he would do that to all of his patches.  

• All patches come to me first – remember?
  • and if I use a permanent marker, the only thing they can do is ADD digits to the number, making the number HIGHER and less valueable.

I have the paranoid mind not the logical mind this morning.

you are right and bright.

sorry to besmirch the name of treed. 

Mycroft thanks for the update. I’m stoked. 

• and I decided to seek popular opinion.

Laughing

Sounds like a plan to me. Mark em. 

http://teaandchat.com/left-4-sigler/

• I just e-mailed Scott Sigler with the photo of the prototype patch for his final approval.
  • If I get a response within the next hour, I can approve it today, otherwise it will not happen until they open their doors Monday morning.
  • We are close now people!
  • I should be able to take orders shortly. 

to the original patch?

• Pretty Dam close
  • The legs of the bug are in different positions
  • The word "Exterminators" is attached all along the top.
  • Some lines may be a little thinner or thicker than the original, but not by much.
  • The FDO has seen the image of the prototype and responded with "Kick Ass".
  • I am working with Gmork this weekend to post it on the wiki ASAP.
  • Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

The Irishman from Ohio

Really looking forward to seeing all your work come to fruition.

thanks again for taking it on.

• No spoilers
  • Just e-mailed to Gmork for inclusion in the Wiki
  • Includes the hi-res image of the new patches.
  • Includes triangle patch images and location information. 
  • images of the patches are here:
  • http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/DOMREC 

Many thank you’s to Mycroft for writing up a comprehensive entry on the X-Ray company for the wiki!  Very nicely done!

I’m so ready to get one of these patches in my hot little hands!  thanks for all the work you’ve done to make this come to fruition.  Junkies rock!

• Now I have to write an article about me for the link with my name on it. 
  •  If everyone wrote just one section, it would rival Wikipedia in size (and be larger than all the books put together).

my hats off to you mycroft.

Way to go, Mycroft! I would suggest that you be given the title of Junior Pimp, but that would be JP and we already have our quota here!

• Once you been KISSed, you can never go back….
  • hard to tell for sure, but it looks like it is almost time for me to “GET IT” in the story.
  • Oh the things we do for the FDO….
  • Bad news: My computer just went into the shop
  • Good news is I have a full backup and incrementals for the 2 or 3 days up to the last one last night!
  • Bad news. The only copy of the phone number for the shop making up the patches was on that machine. I can’t call about the status of the patches!
  • Good news. The patches are already being made, so this should not delay them coming.
  • Bad news The next Wiki entry I was working on was on that machine. I hope it is ok, or it can be recovered fromt he backups.

is that the patches are being made and everything else can work from there.

sorry to hear your computer is on the fritz

but the positive is it’s in the shop.

hopefully all the back up is salvagable.  

• The installed OS is toast, looks like the FAT tables got fried.
  • The shop is attempting to get data files off now. If they can – great.
  • Otherwise, I get to find out how good the backups are…..
  • Last time I had an issue like this (couple years ago) it took a week to re-build the software…
  • ARRRGGGHHHHH!

sorry to hear that.

hope it goes faster this time. experience always helps even if its a lousy one.

• The image copy had the same damage to it.
  • However, I was able to salvage all but one data file from it already.  The one data file was the new wiki entry Iw as working n here, but I had only worked on it for a couple of hours….. 
  • I’ve started the full drive rebuild.
  • I even recovered all but one day of e-mail.  And I have that such that I can acces sif from my work machine if I need to for now.

I’m so anxious to get my hands on these!! Squee!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

• I’ll call them Monday afternoon.
  •  Monday morning has a new task as of a few minutes ago.  I get to go to the dentist, to have my tooth fixed, since a filling just fell out.  (and a new one at that!)

Dude hope your tooth don’t hurt to bad. that sucks.

BTW if we haven’t thanked you enough. THANKS for all the work 

• I sent the people with the patches an E-mail and later that weekend, my comptuer crashed and burned. They never got the e-mail, so they didn’t start actually making the patches until today.
  • Maybe they can send them to me Friday.

everything in its time brother. the ball is rolling now. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing)

Thanks for all your work on this. I can’t wait. They are going to be awesome!

Mycroft, out of curiosity only, have they been able to get things rolling?

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• Given the shipment method and where they are located, the best we can hope for for delivery is about Tuesday.  If I don’t see something by then, I will call them back. 

the tension is palpable.

thanks for the update

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (3000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Thanks for the update. I am really excited.

• I recieved e-mail notification of intent to ship the patches to me.
  • Shipment to be Fedex, probably ground, so 3-4 days should put them at my door.
  • Can you smell them yet? 

of fresh new patches in the morning mail.

Thanks for the update Mycroft.

• They have been picked up from the vendor by Fedex and are on the way.
  • Fedex estimates delivery on the 26th.
  • After I open the package and confirm that I do indeed have them, and that they are what I ordered, I will post again here and open the order floodgate. 
  • That’s after taking mine out of the pile and sending the FDO his…..
  • Figure the orders to start being accepted on the 27th?
  • Also, figure that if anything goes wrong, I can track these suckers REAL good.  I work for Fedex…..

• The pending delivery of my 12 inch action figure.  With a little slight of hand, he will be in perfect DOMREC uniform and I even have 3 triangles in the making for him to be shooitng at.
  • I will post images when it is done. 

I think the last I heard was we would mail you a check for the patches we wanted. is that still the plan? I know I’m jumping the gun a little but my guess is everything will be hunky dory and all that and I am PSYCHED. long live the FDO. and thanks for all the work the mighty Mycroft.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I have no idea just where id put it but im definitly in for at least one just to have it.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

• 1.  I will open up the ordering (when the patches arrive), and post a special e-mail address in this thread (Address already set up, but it is only for this purpose).
  • 2. You send in your request to that address, and I e-mail you back the address to send your check to, and confirmation of your order. 
  • 3.  You mail your check.
  • 4.  I received the check, and send the patches.
  • 5.  I cash the check.
  • 6.  Price is 5$ per patch, 1$ for S&H for up to 5 patches.
  • 7.  Foreign postage will be handled on a case by case basis.
  • 8.  When the available lot is gone, I will close the ordering.
  • 9.  If there is enough interest, I can set up a new lot.
  • 10.  I will number all the patches in this lot with the number 1 on the back of the patch.
  • 11.  I get my patches and the FDO gets his patches first.
  • 12.  All transactions are in US $.
  • hub tonight, figure delivery tomorrow on schedule.
  • Get ready all! 

I was so stoked when I saw there was a comment tonight.

OK so one more day to order….

• Ok, I am opening up the order line.  There are 95 patches available, first come, first served.  The other 5 patches are 3 for me, and 2 for the FDO.
  • To order, e-mail me at jjeager@live.com and include:
  • Your screen name, and in a  block I can kindof cut out, your mailing address (so I can print them and cut them out to use as a mailing label!  YOU are responsible for a valid mailing address!!!!) , how many patches you want.
  • I will respond with an address to mail payment to, and other instructions. 
  • Payment by check, cashier’s check or money order in US funds (further details in the e-mail)  Patches are 5$ each.
  • I will then reserve the patches for you, with your mailing label.
  • If a foreign order, I will set the patches aside, and then we will contact you for shipping costs after I check with my shipper for the extra cost.  US shipping is 1$ for up to 5 patches, just to make it simple.
  •  Behind the bug on the back, this batch will have the number "1" in permanent marker.  This stands for batch 1. 
  • As orders are taken, I will post replies to this message, with the remaining total of patches.  I might even list the takers by screen name.
  • If I think of anything else, we can add more later.
  • Order line is open as soon as I post this message.
  • Gmork, can you stick this to the top of the category?
  • I am informed that APO needs a customs form.  Anyone got a link to such a form?  Do I also need that for UK?
  •  Wolf, Twowire, Philer25, Zard, Indie Slayer, Shadygirl, got your e-mail
  • I haven’t even created the instructions memo yet, I will be doing that tonight.  You guys are just so fast.

http://webapps.usps.com/customsforms/

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

• Then we can just fill this out, that means that APO and NPO addresses are now open too.  Hadn’t even thought about that before.
  • I’m learning, but this is my first foray into this kind of business.
  • I will try and work with you all, just let me learn as we go.

for DOMREC!           

• Ok, that means there are 68 left
  • Deathspiral got your e-mail 

I just got your email. I will get the check out tomorrow. Thanks for doing this.

Just dropped an order, awaiting a reply so I can send the Check.

Mycroft, I love Ya, Man. you are awesome.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

•  I am – got your e-mail
  • Only 63 left
  • Got your e-mail, sent the response already. 

I think every Junkie that orders patches should in all gratitude send some crack your way.

I AM PSYCHED. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (4000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Hey there Mycroft. Put my oder in via email.  Also, I dont have the capability to sticky threads but I’ll hit up pulsar and see if he can do it.

then you could just paste the instructions there.

Mycroft you started this thread so you can edit the "header" 

• Gmork, got you order
  • 61 left 

Mycroft thanks again. I sent some crack your way. Enjoy.

Or victory was a really late present from last Christmas.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

• And we will get the foreign order info from the post office at the same time, so I should have that info for those three people tomorrow. 
  • <li>The first two out?  The FDO of course.

do you take paypal?

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:18 – 11 (14-6 SOCON)

Western Carolina University Men’s Catamounts Basketbal:16 – 14 (11-9 SOCON)

• No, no, and no
  • As it says in the top of the thread, checks, cashiers checks,  and money orders. 
  • Paypal is not a secure way of transfering money and has been publically hacked several times.

you didn’t have to be rude.

Western Carolina University Lady Catamounts Basketball:18 – 11 (14-6 SOCON)

Western Carolina University Men’s Catamounts Basketbal:16 – 14 (11-9 SOCON)

That was funny! Oh, wait where am I? Sorry……..hehee

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

• And it did say no to paypal several times in the thread including in the messages above and below the one you posted. 

bartering? I got me some chickens here I could letcha have! 

• What would I do with chickens?
  • I hear that they produce eggs?
  • Besides my dog thinks they must be barked at when he sees the ones in the next door neighbors yard. 

Oh, no you were looking for yourself. i was just momentarily dyslexic. 

just so no one else asks about other forms of payment, add something to line that states what you do take " and nothing else"

(no chickens, no paypal, exchange for work… well I don’t know if you want to say that. hehehe) then someone that has not read the full thread at least knows this.

by the way, I am so psyched sent my CHECK last week. woohoo, you ROCK Mycroft. 

Once again thanks for your patience with us Lowly junkies and all the work you have done to get thes patches for us.

I think the update is PERFECT.

• Twowire, I Am : checks recieved.
  • Should go out tomorrow.
  • FDO went out today.  3 days for delivery?
  • Foriegn orders.  There was a misunderstanding at the post office.  We will get the right shipping costs tomorrow.  Once again I apologize for this.  I hav eno experience doing foriegn shippng and the post office was not cooperating with my agent today. 
  • billy tal3nt3d  order recieved, e-mail response sent.

I AM doing the happy-dance 

• 1 week in 8 I am on call 24 x 7, and during the regular work week, on call in two different locations.  At night and on the weekend, only backup on call for the second location.
  • So, yes I am a bit short this week, cause I am working very hard under really tight deadlines.
  • Mrs Mycroft is handling most of the mailing type stuff.
  • The waterbed broke last week on Thursday (I woke up swimming) and it will be until Thursday before the replacement parts arrive.  Until then we are making do with the smaller harder bed in the guest bedroom.
  • The guest bedroom leaves us sore and stiff in the morning.
  • So, if I get short with people, I’m sorry, but did I say, it is a really bad week?

that is a bad week! No hurry on mailing anything, at least for me. Just take it easy and get through the rest of the week and recoup! 

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

hehee!! :p

Please no rush. this is something you should not be worried/pressured about. Give Mrs Mycroft a hug from us, and tell her we appreciate her part in the all of this.

• Twowire, I Am : packages sent
  • Deathspiral, check recieved today
  • Canada, UK, and Ireland orders 1$ postage, e-mail returned to those three people

• This guy has an emergency request to fix some data, and sets it up using some software I haven’t used in over 10 years.   Then writes up the request in a way that is cryptic.
  • And finally, when I call him to get an explaination, he has a think slavic accent.
  • I need to sell enough patches to get out of this line of work….
  • BTW:  Current patches ordered leave me about 3 patches short of breaking even on this whole thing – which isn’t too bad, means I paid about the same for my patches as all of you.  And if 3 more patches sell, then mine were free.
  • AlphaGirl – got your order, sent the e-mail back 

how many patches left Brother Mycroft?

• I am light 8$ (and I figure that will come with a few more days.)  So, as a business venture this was a success.
  • I have been keeping the count at the top of the thread current.  55 left right now. 
  • A profound experience in books adventure.
  • I do not see a second run anytime soon!

glad to hear. I just noticed that you were keeping the count at the top. great idea. thanks. so if we want to order more just do the same thing. I really don’t need a reply to that last. it was more rhetorical. 

• Red Scout wool jacket.  Makes a nice contrast on that sleeve, then I will get Mrs Mycroft to make me three little triangles for the sleeve.  heh heh
  • Just remember, these patches will protect you when the plaid tanks roll!  Just show the nice tanks the patch and you are safe. 
  • I have to get back to doing the other part of the wiki for Gmork that I started, just so busy this week.  I even got my permenent crown yesterday, so I can go diving again.
  • Flashman – Got your e-mail and responded.
  • Thank you my fireteam buddy, and for pushing it over the top! 
  • Flashman and I were killed together in Contagious.  Both of us are part of my fireteam (I got Sigler to agree to that before the others figured it out) and went down fighting the triangles.

I have you sent me another email explaining what u want me to do about sending u the cash to buy the patches?

An i am only able to send u a check in £ not $ is that ok all i need to no is now much to make it out for what with the exchange rate an make sure u dont end up short changed

Scott

• Deathspiral sent out today.
  • nothing in today 

I cant wait!!

Thanks again! I can’t wait to get them.

• Butterball, got your e-mail and responded 
  • I e-mailed Gmork a bunch more stuff last night.   More for the DOMREC article (images of all the badges and ribbons mentioned) and the beginigns of the article on my character and me!  When I finally add a larger image to that last article, you all will have a something to print out to use as a dartboard.  
  • By my calculations, the FDO should recieve his patches today, and possibly a couple of others of you, if not tomorrow. 
  • Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Darn it. Those sound flippin’ awesome! Too bad I’m pretty sure I can’t send for one. >_> I’ll just sit over here and be jealous of everyone who has one, though. *spites you all*

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

• Just curious, as there are plenty left right now. 
  • Gmork added my character page and my personal page.
  • And I sent her a bunch of images for the DOMREC page, though those haven’t been posted yet. 
  • NZmultimedia – got your e-mail and sent response
  • Nothing in the mail today, nothing out.
  • Anyone get stuff from US Snail yet? 

A check should follow not too long after that for mine.

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

less than 2 cups of coffee at starbucks. a couple days of cafeteria lunch money. not to hard to save up for.

Do it, you won’t regret it. 

3333258235_248aea9684.jpg you rock mycroft they are awesome.

check out the picture to see what happens when you are not careful and you open the package from Mycroft unawares.

I got mine! They rule!

• Then we are all happy. 
  • The must have thought there were some to attack! 

Check and nothing to *I think they can read my mind, just wait* nothing to report here sir…

all clear sir, will keep you posted. *so just let them think I am one of them*

• they were trying to give you "Smoochies" !!!

Mycroft, as Scott said "they fAcking RuWK" thanks again for all the work. hope all is well at your end.

They are great! Thanks!

I can’t wait!!! They look so awesome dude.

Cool

• Then only one left in transit at the moment.
  • Just waiting for the weekend to end when I go off call for several weeks 
  • and should make it to you by about Monday at the latest. 
  • And it is even softer then it was for a while before. 

Now maybe you get a little better sleep at night than you have been getting!

They are so awesome! Thanks!

[flickr-photo:id=3337022944,size=m] [flickr-photo:id=3337022972,size=m]

I’m a Pusher. Won’t you be a Pusher too?

With all those triangles on ya!

it;s as big as your head.

Nice one dude. It’s all in the perspective. Haha.

Ii just couldn’t help myself.

you got something to put them on? 

I definitely need to do some shopping. Did you get something?

Sleep is a beautiful thing!

so gotta get out  tomorrow. 

it was Tattoo or wait and i decided to wait.

• Then all checks in have safely been delivered so far. 
  •  Philer25 – Got your check today

• Philer25 – your patch went out today

I was hesitant to get my mom’s permission, but…ah, screw it. I’m going to be living, technically, by myself in a few months. I can send away (if there are still any left *paranoid*).

Man, you guys sure are a pursuasive bunch. xD

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

•  Insignificant Blood Splatter – got your e-mail and responded.

So I do still want mine, however I’ve only just found my cheque book, and now that I have it, it’s going to be a couple of days before I can get to the bank.

Grr.

Minister of Flag Design

• They are still here, so it will just be delayed getting to you until the check arrive shere. 
  •  The Supreme Narutard – got your e-mail, and sent back directions
  • Avatar of Christopher P. Kearney

my check drops on Saturday I will be purchasing some. Hope some will still b left.

The Irishman from Ohio

• Shadygirl, check recieved today 
  • But the count left is at the top of this thread as well. 
  • Shadygirl, your patches left here today
  • Muchado, got your check today
  • So today, I just finished putting a 1/6 scale DOMREC  shoulder patch with three triangles on the sleeve of a special forces 1/6 scale figure.
  • He has an M4 rifle and an m9 Pistol. 
  • 2 clips of M9 ammo
  • 14 clips of M4 ammo
  • laser sight
  • still got his helmet, because he is still alive

I would love to see it.

• I have a little more to do on it first.
  • I have the base for setting up three triangles that I must finish first. 

sounds cool. sounds like GI Joe on Junkie Crack

• But since I did the full size shoulder patces for DOMREC, the 1/6 scale minuture was a snap to do.
  • The triangles are harder, though the first step was to get 3 blue 4 sided dice for the base at a local gaming store.  then took a triangle image from the ScottSigler store and modified it to make a three sided covor for the dice.  Now I have to cut that out of the cardstock I rpinte dit on and wrap the dice.  Then I have to make the three long tenticles….. 

and resourceful 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• detailed to begin with…..
  • Add photoshop and the ability to just scale things down by dividing a size by 6, and off oyy go. 

then takes a full body shot in front of a white wall, do you think we could put a unit together with photoshop? 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (5000 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• Wow.
  • We have to do a few things besides just a "white" wall. 
  • We need standard positions, and a standard distance for the photog, and the real hard part – consistant lighting.
  • But it could be done.
  • First item on the agenda is a roster, I will put that together and publish it by screen name here.
  • Second, we have to figure who will be standing, who is kneeling, etc.  This is done by height, so each person on the roster will have to chime in, then we can decide/assign postions.
  • Third, we define the lighting.  Sunlight will be easiest, but we will have to pick from the right or left, etc.
  • Then someone with photoshp will have to collate the photos together. I can do that with the same e-mail address as for the ordering…
  • Finally, Gmork will publish the result on the Wiki

Have to come up with standards for type of shirts, jackets or other clothing article for the patch to be placed on and acceptable patch locations and positioning. But I like the idea too!

for special forces such as the exterminators we would just have to find and publish the appropriate arm and location (measurement) for the patch. 

• Have you paid attention to the DOMREC wiki page? 

Checked it out more thoroughly though. Its got the info for the patch placement on it!

• I know that because I wrote it…. 
  • Muchado, your patches left today
  • Wolf, your MO arrived today 
  • That’s 21 people that took the time to get patches.
  • Each person may also respond with secondary people wearing the extra patches they ordered. 
  • For example – Shadygirl….

I was answering twowires concerns and had not thought to look at the wiki. my eyes will be lookiing at this after I am done writing this.

• Ok, this is the official list of those that have ordered/received patches:  
  • *Mycroft                                6’2”
  • *Mrs. Mycroft                       5’3”
  • *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • >MuchAdo
  • >Wolf                                     5’10"
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • <Zard
  • Indie slayer
  • >Shadygirl
  • I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *I AM—
  • Gmork
  • StephenK
  • billy tal3nt3d
  • AlphaGirl
  • Flashman
  • Butterball
  • Nzmultimedia 
  •  

Legend:

• * – confirmed receipt of patch(s)
    • > – patches mailed out
    • < – payment received, patch(s) not yet mailed out

Don’t replay directly to this list and I will update it in place for this project.

• Wolf – patches sent today
  • Zard - check recieved. 

Re the picture: I’m approx 6’1″, an will be sowing it on to the sleve of a flectarn shirt and parka (2 ordered). I’m an airsofter, an this is the kit that I wear. I think it’s a cool way to spread the word of the FDO. It also mans that I have pseudo-rifles to pose with for the pic!
    Minister of Flag Design

for the FDO to stand on so that he is not looking up to Mrs Mycroft!                    

got mine today.  Thanks Mycroft.  My height is 5’3"

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

I hope the FDO doesn’t see that.  You would be dead for sure!!!!!  We can’t have death come to the "official Mascot of GirlCo"!!!!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

• Zard patches mailed out
  • NZmultimedia – check recieved 

Mailing out my check out sometime this week. Didnt want you to forget about little old me!

It was Jams 9 year old daughter!!!! I swear!!                           

Just got mine today. They look awesome.

• Best advertising is happy customers 

I finally managed to get ahold of a check. Will be sending out my payment tomorrow. :3

•  ChunkyMonkeySamiches – got your order

Sent out the check a few hours ago. Hopefully it arrives safe and sound.

Just got home and mine were waiting for me. Time to break out the tactical needle! 

Minister of Flag Design

Quick question: are these iron on patches? I only ask because the backs feel like they might be. If they are, then awesome, as I’ll iron on it for now thne sew it on later.

Once again, awesome work guy, awesome work.

Minister of Flag Design

The stiff backing is there to hold all the threads in place.   

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• StephenK, check recieved, patches sent
  • Look – shiny…..(IRS check) what was I talking about? 
  • In the design.  Having much experience with iron on patches used in the scouts, I have an aversion to them.  We tell all the new parents DON’T iron on the iron on patches.  They will come off and they make a real mess of hte underlying fabric.

a stiff backing to hold all of us junkies in place (and keep us in line)!!!!  What’s that you say Gmork!!!!!!  You’re already doing that!!!!!  Well, never mind then!!!!!!  Smoochies!!!!!!

That’s right. I am the stiff back.  Thinking of changing my username from Gmork to Center Pole. Tongue out

• Insiginificant Blood Splatter, got your check 

Happy to hear it got there safely!

• Patch left here today 
  • M. Night Shot-his-wad - order recieved.

Haha! Just got the patch today. It looks fantastic! Really great job on these. Just have to figure out what I want to sew it onto…

And if anyone still wants to try a picture, I’m 5’1.

• Shiatis -order recieved 

Buy these babies! We have a few and they’re outstanding! Get ‘em, and get ‘em now while you can. If you don’t, you’ll rue the day…

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

are ussually pretty good about running with things.

I can’t believe you post both "stiff back" and "Center Pole" I guess you are a Girlco member that is why  no one has said a thing.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

you’re running down a dangerous path…! (You go, girl!)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

• I don’t see doing another batch.  I made a couple of bucks on these, but I don’t see even breaking even on a new batch. 

something folks seek out once they start appearing at pub crawls, etc. Then the slow junkies will be sorry… Only a select few get to wear the patch! Thanks for getting these done, especially if there won’t be a second round of ‘em.

I made a suggestion early on (after I got mine) that we all give a little above and beyond the $5 a patch payment. My suggestions wa s a few Crack Hits to the incredible MyCroft. I know that Original Suggestion is now Burried Way down the Thread. so just reposting, MyCroft Donated His Time and Expertise to make these Incredible patches. What do ya say???

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I believe it. Which is sad, since the patches really are so awesome! If I can dreg up some more money (it’s sad how poor I am) I might order another one or two just for myself.

• For several reasons, including the fact that *I* wanted some.
  • I am quite willing to get more made, as long as I have a reasonable chance to break even on the cost. 
  • On the first round, I thought I had a reasonable chance to break even on the cost, and I pretty much have, and over time will make a slight profit. 
  • I have found some parts of the process to be a pain to deal with, and I do not normally run a business for similar reasons.
  • And finally, I always wanted to try something like this.
  • You know who you are!
  • If those people that ordered the patches were to follow thru and send the money….
  • As you can tell here, those that do send the money get their patches quickly and are satisfied – Even the ones in non US locations!
  • At some point, I may reach the point of canceling non paying orders to fufill other people’s orders that will follow thru.  NO not yet!  We still have plenty of stock for everyone so far.
  • Since all orders are dated (e-mail does something right!), how long is it before an order is ignored?  (this is a retorical question right now)
  • See why I don’t run a business? 

The combacks were pretty tame :P

how could we. it just didn’t seem right. besides with all of Girlco at your Beck and Call…

• *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *MuchAdo                      5’3"
  • *Wolf                                     5’10"
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *Zard                           6’1"
  • Indie slayer
  • *Shadygirl                     5’6"
  • *JP                                5’7"
  • >I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *I AM—                        5’9"
  • Gmork
  • *StephenK
  • billy tal3nt3d
  • AlphaGirl
  • Flashman
  • Butterball
  • *Nzmultimedia
  •  ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • *Insignificant Blood Splatter                5’1"
  • M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • Shiatis
  • Legend:

• * – confirmed receipt of patch(s)
    • > – patches mailed out
    • < – payment received, patch(s) not yet mailed out

Don’t reply directly to this list and I will update it in place for this project.

can’t wait to get my patches, especially because everyone likes them so much!!!I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

Damn, Junkies pay the man and get your awesome Frakkin’ patches.

It is not much to ask for.

The Patches are awesome!

• Orders still trickle in and are served as fast as possible.
  • Also, this is one reason I did not want to take orders until I had the stock in hand.  Now there is no "Vender" to blame late on, it is only me.   And I don’t see anyone blaming me for being late.
  • Let other people run businesses.

the Mycroft was very efficient in the whole process. and I appreciated the updates on where my order stood. that was great.

a list of names had to be published after a public deadline for payment is announced.

That is so 16th century.

• Flashman  got your check
  • M. Night Shot-his-wad  Got your check
  • Your patches will go out Monday, as the post office isn’t open again until then.

I received mine on Friday and they are Fantastic.  For those that

said they would buy one and haven’t yet… Get to it before it’s to

late!

Mycroft you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not as much as Sigler mind you,  but you know what happens if your not

praising the almighty Dark Evil Overlord all the time.  

• Flashman  Patches Sent
  • M. Night Shot-his-wad  Patches sent
  • ChunkyMonkeySamiches  check Recieved
  • ChunkyMonkeySamiches  patches mailed out
  • *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *StephenK  
  • >Flashman
  • *Nzmultimedia
  • >ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • >M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • Other grouping:

<li>Gmork

Ordered but have not sent payment:

• Shiatis
  • Indie Slayer
  • billy tal3nt3d
  • AlphaGirl
  • Butterball
  • Legend: 

• "*" – confirmed receipt of patch(s)
    • ">" – patches mailed out
    • "<" – payment received, patch(s) not yet mailed out

Don’t reply directly to this list and I will update it in place for this project.

<li>Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

can you add an inch to mine? (‘Cause size does matter.)

But now that you mention it. hmmmm you are not the shortest. so no worries JP.

"Give him an inch and he’ll make you smile", but it sounds kinda silly, so I won’t. 

Many thank Sealed

==================================

Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am." 

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

Heh, nope. So far I am. …That makes me happy, though. x3

I didn’t say it, ya know? 

That’s your job!! 

you said HARD….

I have to look for it everytime………

The patches are kick ass! I love them!

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

I love the total maturity on this thread. Really, I do. :D

…I had to look for it too. xD

• Why would we want that around here? 

Don’t see it; don’t want it. And that’s why I love this place. *puts up maturity shield*

• But not sent their money in – either send in the money or send me a note canceling the order please, so I can return the stock to available.
  • For thsoe that still want patches, there are still quite a few available.

Pay and order, people! It’s well worth it. The patches are awesome.

I love them! I’m sending one to my son. He’s in the 101st. He keeps the Apaches flyin’ and blowing stuff up.

The pus is always greener…

will feel left out!

Got mine a while back and they are made of awesome! Dont let these slip by you!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

• get them done well, I would not get them done.  But don’t take my word for it, look down further and find the FDO’s word on how good these are. 

Seriously, these bitches are tight.

• Just get close, I mean closer than 1200 miles, eh? 

So, security is a must. I could see the FDO being a little gun shy in that area. 

• I’ll sic my cat on him…. 

My patches arrived in the UK yesterday. The quality is awesome – so come on junkies get them orders in!

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

and I remembered that I suck at sewing. It does look awesome though (as long as you ignore my bad attempt at stiching).

Minister of Flag Design

• there should be a place for a corporal in a fireteam – and it is either you ofthe other guy.
  • Also, have you started work on your Wiki page yet?  The link to it was created off of my page…. 

Still have to figure out what to sew mine onto. Not sure where it will looks best…

Shadygal and both have patches, and (as of yesterday!) both have Krakens jerseys. I don’t want to sew them on the jerseys though… Will have to keep working on this dilemma…

I’m the appointed

Minister of Flag Design

[flickr-photo:id=3479158600,size=m]

I put one of them on my stone carver coat. thats me working a piece of Alabaster last week during stone camp. we starting talking Sigler and found another carver that is a listener but not a junkie. then I passed out the URL for others and off we went.

I AM—! Or that is your are, uh, your are as in "I AM—"not as I am I mean. I think I’ll stop now…..

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

It’s all good!

• Enjoy 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!

Wearing the coat that I airsoft in (it’s light weight, a good length amd doesn’t matter if it gets soaked). Driving home, I couldn’t help but notice the reflection of the patch in the window, and thinking to myself "Fuck yeah. I *AM* a Junkie. I *AM* hardcore. I *AM* going to be saved when the plaid tanks roll.

Minister of Flag Design

I’ve just ordered two patches and i have no way to pay for them! Money’s not the problem, i just can’t write a cheque in dollars. Any ideas about what to do? Ta in advance

Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge… – Captain Picard

price up my order, in $USD then convert it to £GBP and add on a little extra, so when it gets converted the Great Mycroft was done out of any money.

Minister of Flag Design

I went to my bank, HSBC and asked for a Bankers Draft in US$ for the amount. Though it cost me £15?!?!? But heh the patches are worth it, right?

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

Hmmm. I’ve asked around a good bit and i heard that you can’t cash a cheque made out in euro in a non-euro establishment. Or am i misunderstanding it? There’s always the option of posting the cash for it but i don’t know how secure that’d be… Thanks for the help anyway! I’ll sort out something…

I’m tired of this back-slapping "Isn’t humanity neat?" bullshit. We’re a virus with shoes, okay? That’s all we are. – Bill Hicks

Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge… – Captain Picard<

• Is by sending a check made out in pounds to my bank.  They add a charge of an additional 2$ to cashing the check and giv eme only what it is worth on the day it is cashed, and then process it thru another bank. 

It definitely looks like it belongs there. Good choice.

• The patches should go out tomorrow. 
  • there will not be another batch.  So the limited production will be 100 patches (unless the movie wants them, then there might be more). 

Get these bad boys bought!!!

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

I love the way you think. The movie (THE Movie) will definitely need some patches. Then folks will be wishing they had some. The new pups will be wondering where they can get some. There’ll be wailing and gnashing of teeth. The days will be dark. The plaid tanks will roll. The junkies will rejoice and drink gin.

For Scotch!

Scotch Sigler!

I’ve worn mine the last two times I’ve been airsofting, as well as around college,  and I’ve got some people asking what it’s all about.

Of course, like the good MoFD, I pointed them towards the site.

– 

Minister of Flag Design

because you can see on their face that they know it must be army issue (mine is on my cammo jacket) but just not quite sure.the other one is on my stone sculpting coat (as shown later in this forum) and people asked about it while i am slinging my hammer.

there left i would love one

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

• Follow the directions at the top of the thread to order yours.

i saw that up at the of the page but i wsnt sure ther were any left bc the page has been here 4 a month

as the patches have been sold. so go for it. and then sew it on and post a pic.

cool thanks im gana order mine now

im getting 2

Scotch! Besides which the Scotts know how to work the plaid!

• Who to play me in the movie! 

• To the bottom of the header, to go along with the count above.
  • There are still patches left people, but this is hte one and only run, so get them now, or regret it later!
  • Still some left, but not many and no more going to be made…. 

Scotch Sigler? Are we talking the booze, or the celtic ethnicity?

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

I prefer Duct tape, it holds better.

both.  Everyone I know who is Scottish drinks Scotch and everyone I know who drinks Scotch is Scottish! So………

what do they look like? Can you post a pic of the actual product? 

Just run the plays I call, Barnes!

All the pics I see are flikr-hosted, which is blocked at my work. Grrr, I guess that means I’ll have to actually do some work & look at them when I get home. 

Is a scot who was drinking scotch and got Scott and scotch mixed up when posting? 

• The images there are all of these patches! 

cant wait till mine come in 

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

You won’t take chickens as payment? What kind of fly-by-nite outfit are you running here? I bet you don’t accept goats or hand-crafted dog-hair sweaters either. Sheesh!

Hehe, Just sent you an email, I’ll take two. I have a feeling these puppies are going to become quite valuable in the near future :)  

but I do own a kilt!

[flickr-photo:id=1579788265,size=s]

Minister of Flag Design

These patches are exactly as described in the story!

• And I had to add the bit about chickens there, as someone wanted to pay me in chickens.  I have no place to put them…. 
  • Of course, cows on the other hand….

Just got mine the other day!  They kick ASS! I don’t know what to put them on now… Thanks Mycroft for the quick delivery and excellent postage cost!

Captain Picard: Mister Crusher SHUT UP! Doctor, get this child off my bridge.

Jules: Where you from? Guy: What?! Jules: "What?!"?! They speak English in "What?&quo

• *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *StephenK  
  • *Flashman
  • *Nzmultimedia
  • *ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • *M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • *Wildseven
  • Ordered but payment has not yet arrived:

• Shiatis
  • Indie Slayer
  • billy tal3nt3d
  • AlphaGirl
  • Butterball
  • Gmork
  • Zombiegeddon_58
  • PerfectDayForDying
  • Legend: 

• I am glad that so far everyone is happy with what they have recieved.
  • Now if the FDO would just hurry up an conquer the country….. 
  • *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *StephenK  
  • *Flashman
  • *Nzmultimedia
  • *ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • *M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • *Wildseven
  • <Zombiegeddon_58

• Shiatis
  • Indie Slayer
  • billy tal3nt3d
  • AlphaGirl
  • Butterball
  • Gmork
  • PerfectDayForDying
  • Legend: 

• The patches will probably go out on Monday 

OK for you junkies that recently bought your Patches. you may have missed the suggestion I put forth a while back. because Mycroft did all this work himself and he is not making money off this endeavor, I suggested that Junkiies once they get their awesome patches that you will love, you pass along a few (whatever you think is worthy) CH’s to the PatchMan, Mycroft. 

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• Leader Of UNdead for Sigler

Cows are much easier to send through the mail than those noisy chickens are.

• Your patches went out in today’s mail. 
  • Plus, wife’s family were dairy farmers, not chicken farmers.
  • (Had Mrs Mycroft consulting with the FDO about cows in Ancestor (And she consulted with her mother for some finer points)) 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!
  • I went back thru my Crack (mmm crack) and here is the list: 
  • I AM – 400 CH
  • Wolf – 154 CH
  • Shadygirl – 50 CH
  • Muchado – 60 CH
  • Deathspiral – 100 CH
  • Twowire – 100 CH
  • Rthull – 1 CH
  • Dragonriderofperneatenbyan -15CH
  • The order is the reverse of the way I encountered them in the crack list, except I AM gave twice for a totol of 400 CH
  • Thank you all
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

Well, then. Those all help too!

• King Of UNdead for Sigler
  • on the back and are licensed from the FDO himself. 

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

• But I have found that iron on patches make a mess anyway, and don’t suggest it. 
  • *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *StephenK  
  • *Flashman
  • *Nzmultimedia
  • *ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • *M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • *Wildseven
  • *Zombiegeddon_58                            5′ 9"

• Shiatis
  • Indie Slayer
  • billy tal3nt3d
  • AlphaGirl
  • Butterball
  • Gmork
  • PerfectDayForDying
  • Legend: 

Don’t reply directly to this list and I will update it in place for this project.Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!

its’ cheaper to just gety a shirt and take it into a shop and have it sewn on than to have to replace the shirt after the glue gets all over the shirt/comes off after a couple washes and messes up the shirt/jersey/cammos/ lab coat. what works really well is if you know the sewing teacher at the local High School.

• And I try to update it in place, but every time someone replies to it I have to copy it…. 
  • Gmork, payment for your patches was recieved today, they will go out in Monday’s mail. 

• Then there will not be anymore.  Show your dedication to the FDO…. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

Order ‘em, people, orden ‘em!

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

looks beautiful

show time. you already did the tell…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

but im working it

Which reminds me…I need to make up my mind on what to put my patch on.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead Knight for Sigler}

• Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  UNdead Knight!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

Wow, I didn’t know one little patch could do so much damage!

Proud Member of GirlCo and friend of GirlCo’s official mascot

why you’re posting each person’s altitude. It made sense when I heard it the first time, but now I can’t remember.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

• Available now

In a forum near you?

xD Sorry. Couldn’t help myself. :P

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie." {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I was having brain-stall.

• I might decide to sew them all on my jacket
  • Can;t be too careful when them plaid tanks roll. 

in case some truly faithful are just to young yet. like Scotts Nephew or Niece. then  you could get them to them wehn they come of age.

i’d like some patches

(HM & UNdead Warlord) 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]

"SHIT adds up at the bottom!" ~ JMK

you can see the pic of me sculpting on stone. there is one of the patches on my shoulder. click on the picture it should bring up my flickr photostream and there are pics there of the patches. they are beautiful 

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m][flickr-photo:id=3725895360,size=m]

• And some people have just not sent in their money.
  • Not to worry, more patches for me!
  • Maybe when Scott makes a tour thru this area I will come along and sell off the rest then. 
  • about new people wanting patches for a while.
  • And for those that have not sent money, well, I haven’t sent the patches, so there you go.
  • As for the whole project, I broke even, or maybe a few dollars, but I won’t get rich off of this project, even if the remaining patches were to be sold.
  • But the FDO wanted another patch!  Who am I to begrudge the FDO another patch? 
  • patches and not paid yet has paid over the last several weeks.
  • there are still patches available and the last one ordered was by the FDO himself. 
  • There will not be another batch, when these are gone, they are gone.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.
  • The FDO got robbed at the parsecs too for Contagious. 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!  UNdead Knight!  King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)!  Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

are folks sending their patches back or something? It seems you can’t get rid of them. Strange, because they’re really cool!

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

• And several people never sent in their money (and didn’t get their patches because of it).  Those patches are still here too.
  • I just bounce this up once in a while to remind everyone that there are some left.
  • Remember, my goal was to break even, and /or to pay for another round.  At this rate – no more rounds.
  • I did break even on the project. 

And those of us with patches will be the envy of all who missed the opportunity.

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

I sent you an email. Are there still any left? I’d like to get 2

Bunch of frakkin’ Jacktards over here… -shakes head-

[flickr-photo:id=3979666264,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

you see the patch on my arm as my happy ass is pounding on a piece of alabaster.

Yes, I like to work in stone on my time off. and I proudly wear the patch on my carving jacket.

Looked for it the first time (saw your post about it when someone asked for a pic) and couldn’t find it. Just looked again. No dice.

Regardless, it should be at the top of the thread. Or in the actual post. Oh, wait. This is Mycroft’s thread. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him post a pic. He may not know how. -taunt-

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

• But I am not going to sign up with some hosting company just to post photos.  And there are pics of the patchs in the Contagious Wiki entry! 
  • I’m on call again, so my life gets busy. 
  • Still have a few of these left, though someone started to follow thru again and two more may be leaving the roost soon. And one went to my nephew at Xmas. A new junkie in the making…..
  • And now the book is in trade paperback. Maybe more people will become interested.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

Make checks payable to ?? FDO, Siglerisimo?

I’ve been wanting to get some patches, but I don’t know what to put them on. I’m all open to suggestions.

jjeager@live.com He has the badges and will return email the details to you.

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

• Was blessed by the FDO (who got some of the patches BTW) I was the one that put up the money to have the patches made. As was already specified, send an e-mail and I will send back all the details.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me! UNdead Knight! King Vampire of Vampire Corp for Sigler (VC4S)! Pusher once, and now Pusher twice.

Get at least one, even if you don’t know what to put it on yet. I got mine forever ago and it’s still not attached to anything. I’m thinking about putting it on a hat I wear a lot, though. Could look cool.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Sweet got mine today. now to decide what to put it on.

Then again, I can’t think of anything I might put it on. About all I ever wear is tee shirts and shorts/jeans nowadays.

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

It will probably wind up residing on my corkboard too. That’s a good idea, at least until I come up with a better idea.

The corkboard idea is pretty awesome. Though I don’t see what’s wrong with putting one on one of your t-shirts. ;)

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

And I *so* don’t remember my home economics training from junior high. Not that I own a sewing machine…..

I have no idea if there are even any patches left. I seriously doubt that 28 is still an accurate inventory count Undecided

Never thought I’d actually say that…..

• *Mycroft 6’2”
  • *Mrs. Mycroft 5’3”
  • *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *MuchAdo 5’3″
  • *Wolf 5’10″
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *Zard 6’1″
  • *Shadygirl 5’6″
  • *JP 5’7″
  • *I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *I AM— 5’9″
  • *StephenK
  • *Flashman
  • *Nzmultimedia
  • *ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • *Insignificant Blood Splatter 5’1″
  • *M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • *Wildseven
  • *Zombiegeddon_58 5′ 9″
  • *Gmork
  • *dragonJTS

• Shiatis
  • Indie Slayer
  • billy tal3nt3d
  • AlphaGirl
  • Butterball
  • PerfectDayForDying
  • Junkie Bob
  • Sadock 6′ 1″
  • Legend:

• “*” – confirmed receipt of patch(s)
    • “>” – patches mailed out
    • “<” – payment received, patch(s) not yet mailed out

Don’t reply directly to this list and I will update it in place for this project.Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. And now a pusher too!Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC. And now a pusher too! The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

Now we just need our fellow Junkies to buy up these last 26. I know I’m glad I finally got off my ass and added a couple to my Sigler Horde. Can’t wait for them and the Ancestor tees to get here!

gotta keep an eye on that kinda thing when you leave the bathroom.

Can’t wait to get them. CafePress shirts that TwoWire designed arrived yesterday. I’ll gather up my Horde again for a photoshoot when the patches arrive. It’s going to be hard to fit everything in Cool

• Does not let things wait around, it serves the customers
  • Of course, if you like the final product, some crack hits are always appreciated.

….if our “Give X Crack Hits” feature was working. It’s been broken for months. We’re hoping to get it fixed in the next site upgrade, which will hopefully be this summer <crosses fingers>.

I’m interested in at least one, but I’m not certain on payment method (in Australia). Used to using paypal; direct transfer; credit.

……because I only use Paypal now. Yet I finally caved and ordered two.

They are well worth the aggravation of sending a check overseas, if that’s what you need to do. I suggest you pool with a group of Aussies and purchase a larger quantity to make it cost efficient. They actually look better than the pic depicts them. I may try and take some better pics of the two I ordered to see if I can capture how vibrant the colors are. Mycroft did a bad ass job with this project. Definitely earned his pusher stripes, even if he hadn’t done all the other crap he’s done to promote Siglerism.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3727587091,size=s]

• Paypal is not a secure medium. (It has publically been reported hacked at least twice that I know of).
  • And there is no such thing as a secure website. My main credit card was used online a total of three times. Two of those times it was HACKED! And one of those was thru the company I WORK for. (A fortune 10 company). I found out it was hacked the second time when I was trying to use it on vacation in Belize.
  • The bank that I use, unfortunately, does not have the Swift number etc, for foriegn transfers. I never needed that stuff before, and I have been with that bank for over 25 years now.
  • I don’t accept credit cards simply because I am not a regular business. I would spend more on getting the ability to accept cards then the entire cost of producing the patches. This was a labor of love, not a big business thing for me.
  • Alternatively, you could always work thru someone here, who could be your “agent”. As for shipping to Australia, I would definitely have to check into that one, we have not shipped there before. We tried to keep the shipping costs low. We calculated that the shipping cost us something like $.96, for which we charge a $1. Most of that goes to the post office, and the remainder of the change goes to buy the envelopes.

The fact is, there is no such thing as a FULLY secure medium. A check can be forged, as can cash. With PayPal’s popularity, of course it was bound to be hacked eventually. I don’t know if your facts are correct or not, but they don’t surprise me at all. It’s the same reason there’s more viruses for Windoze than Mac. More people use it so it’s targeted more. Simple #s.

What really matters is that you made a kick ass product that supports our FDO. You get to determine what payment method makes your life easiest. End of story.

I merely wanted to add a testimonial that the patches are indeed worth whatever hoops the folks down under need to jump through. It wasn’t my intent to cause additional friction between us.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

But have you considered maybe a gift card as a payment? Something like an amazon gift card, or itunes gift card? Not sure it’s feasible; just throwing it out there.

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

You know better.

Mycroft has already said he doesn’t operate a business.

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

What I’m talking about is, for instance, a customer pays mycroft in an amazon gift card (for instance). I know it’s not even the same as cash, but if mycroft were an amazon patron, then a gift card might be a convenient way to conclude such a transaction. I’m not saying mycroft provides a gift card; that would indeed be cumbersome. But i have often taken payment in taco bell for services rendered, no what I’m saying?

• *Mycroft 6’2”
  • *Mrs. Mycroft 5’3”
  • *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *MuchAdo 5’3″
  • *Wolf 5’10″
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *Zard 6’1″
  • *Shadygirl 5’6″
  • *JP 5’7″
  • *I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *I AM— 5’9″
  • *StephenK
  • *Flashman
  • *Nzmultimedia
  • *ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • *M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • *Wildseven
  • *Zombiegeddon_58 5′ 9″
  • *Gmork
  • *dragonJTS
  • *Sadock 6′ 1″

• Belladonna420

• Legend:

• Especially since isn’t The Starter being sold thru Amazon?
  • I’m open to discussion on alternate payment methods, just ones that work for me is all.
  • And who esxactly were customers 1-4 you ask?
  • 1. ME!
  • 2. Mrs Mycroft
  • 3. The FDO!
  • 4. The Evil Queen

Basically Døm is an Amazon Marketplace seller is how they have it set up. I’m not certain on whether you can get it personalized if you go through Amazon though. You’d have to ping A to find that out.

(by the way, kick-ass fucking avatar, mycroft!)

Right now, if you order The Starter on Amazon, the order is fulfilled through Dark Øverlord Media, so an email to A probably would get you personalization. I don’t think that’s obvious from just cruising the site, though. At the point you add The Starter to your amazon cart, it tells you it’s available NOW; when you are browsing, it tells you it is pre-order only. Odd inconsistency.

• the product did not satisfy my high standards, then it would not be fit to show to the FDO.
  • As for the order of customers, that is the order of delivery, not any order of favortism. All of the patches were delivered to me from the manufacturer, then I mailed the FDO 2 (1 for him and 1 for the Evil Queen).

in the Rookie/Starter video he posted that he would not be personalizing orders from Amazon…..

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

• It has been published in a magazine as well. Uh, I smell a wiki update coming. Alright, here is the question:
  • In addition to being reported dead (for the fourth time in Contagious), can you name the two magazines that have published a photogaph of me? (To be fair, one of the photos was the one I use for an avatar, and both magazines were published in 2005 or later. And “Mycroft” was quoted in a third magazine in the same general topic area in the same time frame). After a while I will publish the answers and put them in my wiki page.

What Sadock said! / / / /

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

• The FDO set it up so I didn’t need to use Paypal. Thanks FDO.
  • There are other things to buy at Amazon, so that idea isn’t dead yet.

I’m pretty sure he said he’d personalize any orders they fulfilled prior to 9/1, or late August or something like that. I can’t why the amazon orders fulfilled by DOM would be hard to personalize in that timeframe, but then again, I’m not the one who’s doing it. :

At any rate, I’m pretty sure mycroft would not use an Amazon gift card to purchase a copy of The Starter; my original suggestion of payment via gift card/barter was more of a way to let someone “gift” him with monies that could be used at a place he shops. Amazon was an example, as is iTunes. Victoria’s Secret would work just as well. But if he he/you/mycroft doesn’t shop online at amazon, that is probably not a very useful method of payment/bartering.

• *Mycroft 6’2”
  • *Mrs. Mycroft 5’3”
  • *FDO
  • *Evil Queen
  • *MuchAdo 5’3″
  • *Wolf 5’10″
  • *Twowire
  • >Philer25
  • *Zard 6’1″
  • *Shadygirl 5’6″
  • *JP 5’7″
  • *I-M-ME
  • *Deathspiral
  • *I AM— 5’9″
  • *StephenK
  • *Flashman
  • *Nzmultimedia
  • *ChunkyMonkeySamiches
  • *M. Night Shot-his-wad
  • *Wildseven
  • *Zombiegeddon_58 5′ 9″
  • *Gmork
  • *dragonJTS
  • *Sadock 6′ 1″
  • *Belladonna420

• Legend:

• When these are gone, then there will be no more….
  • Next month, I am going to the boy scout Jamboree, and there will be patch trading going on there. These will probably all disappear there…..

bit late, but check is in the mail for 2 patches.

poodles can fly, for a short time, if tossed from a high enough building.

I’ll have to check through the threads regarding payment.

I use PAYPAL a lot.

———————————————————————————————–

Mr Fast Fingers

Great patches – you won’t be dissapointed!

aka Neil ‘nilling’

———————————————————————————————–

Mr Fast Fingers

I’ll take 2 – just working out the payment thngy!

————————————————————————————————–

Mr Fast Fingers (title bestowed upon me by guestford_junkie)

• dumb a$$ doctor pulled the plug on me. So I still have some patches left. So, if you hav ealways wanted 1 or more, you can still get there.
  • Just closed a deal and the last of these patches are gone. Thanks to everyone that bought one, and I hope you enjoy them.

Very cool. It was neat to see them int he FDO’s cribs video, too!

Gutter Sistren whipping boy, innoventor of words, Life Coach to the Damned.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

I could have afforded one, but since I used my spending cash for the week already, I was waiting to dip into next week’s stash when I got paid this Friday.

This is what you get for being responsible, kids, you miss out on cool things.

Thanks for these Mycroft, deffo a colletors item!

aka nilling

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.