This topic contains 79 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of john bennett john bennett 5 years, 4 months ago.

WWGMD

. prvt john bennett (major charecter) the crypt.

.100% Texan

.redhed

Mumo’s not around. He’d have turned around and pulled a plumber in response to gman’s post… Mumo, may he rest in peace.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

get to cracking at posting and collect them wonderfully delicious CH’S!

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

My bad.

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

.100% Texan

.redhed

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Small, but POWERFUL.

.100% Texan

.redhed

Multi-punage is a sign of genius.  Multi-punage on this particular forum is a sign of evil genius.

G-Man

"I used to be obsessed with a tv show about people acting like jackasses. I think it was called dumbass" – Earl Hickey

.100% Texan

.redhed

Damn, I AM confused again. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man, I AM UNRec Leader & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

not as big as mine!

To Thy Legion Cry, Thou Shall Arise, Of Flames and Thunder, To Claim Thy Prize!

Yes, I’m a redneck. Yes I’m a Conservative Prick, and yes, I’M MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! 

an even happier man.

I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

I’m surrounded by Assholes!

.100% Texan

.redhed

I really like how they told a fairly complete story of the Lycans; and one that made you rethink the view(s) you might have had of them from the earlier movies. I know Rhona Mitra took some hits as a “replacement” for Kate Beckinsdale–completely unfounded. She wasn’t a replacement. Did folks completely miss that this was a prequel? We really liked it!

I liked it better than the second and as much as the first.

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

watched “Underworld: Rise of the Lycans” last night. Shadygal and I are big fans of the Underworld series.

I AM just not that good at movie quotes

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

.100% Texan

.redhed

the kind you don’t take home to mother.

regular speed, light speed, ludicrous speed, and plaid (just a little bit faster than ludicrous speed).

hard

.100% Texan

.redhed

.100% Texan

.redhed

that gman has the park closed for the week he’s there thats why it is closed

.100% Texan

.redhed

or is that the tooth gun armorment

.100% Texan

.redhed

I could be a nuclear scientist if I didn’t have all this damn info about crappy 80’s horror movies!   

Undead Champion and Pusher 

No power in the Verse can stop me.

Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

• Besides, the esay way to do it is to tell the computer there.
  • MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

I thought he was kind of goofy. And gman, I called Disney. You’re definitely not locked out. The proof is in the pudding–go and see!

Mommy bag controller……

I remember, Goofy! you were the best Goofy Disney ever had!

give him smoochies!  That’ll teach him!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

just about to post that.  Finaldrive beat me to the punch again!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

But Shadygal seems to like it. I’m also equally plagued by music. (Just think of the important poop I could remember if so much of my brian wasn’t already occupied by all this other info.)

Movies are my thing.  My wife seems to think I have a problem. 

I tried to tell that if we ever get taken hostage by a degranged movie fan and have to answer movie trivia to save our lives, then it will not be a problem!

She shook her head and walked away.  I think that means she agrees with me.

You came up with a pretty obscure movie pretty darn fast!

That is such a good movie!  Those game units were pretty sweet. 

We have a winner! eXistenZ is the correct answer! CHs coming your way, bro!

Obviously there are the bigs ones: Matrix (1-3)

And lesser known movies like eXistenZ…..which is a sweet movie.

It’s because you’re my hot crack wife.

Here’s an unfair hint–I own a copy of the movie and it’s one of my all-time favorites.

Halloween

He IS the unstoppable force. 

Just passed you some tasty, chorizo-stuffed CHs!

to name the movie reference from above. (Shadygirl doesn’t get to play, but I’ll give her some CHs anyway. Probably more than 10.)

installed on his body somewhere. He doesn’t even have to type to post stuff. He just thinks and posts appear. Some good ones too–not just his resume and other useless and non-relevant stuff.

I’m always willing to slide down the ladder a spot or two to get you back on the leader board.  Heck, I may even throw some CHs your way!!!! Smile

5, 6, and GMan

in King Arthur’s court.  He was known as Sir Postalot.

G-man can divide by zero.

G-Man

"I used to be obsessed with a tv show about people acting like jackasses. I think it was called dumbass" – Earl Hickey

G-Man

• You will be locked out. 
  • To those that don’t know – I worked there for a couple of years.
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.  And now a pusher too!  The Patchman – get your DOMREC patches from me!

And here I thought you were my friend.  You realize if G Man makes it to the top 6 it knocks me down a spot!!!!!! Alas!

but not for 2 more weeks. this is my last week of school, finals on thursday and friday, so i gotta study, then this sunday im going to disney world for the week. Then I will acept your challenge. And mycroft, yes way.

G-Man

The Super Freak of Crack Whores!! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

Twice! 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

You just havent been around long enough to know G-Man. Hes a freak’n posting machine.
    Not just LOL or stuff like that. He can make comments and sleep at the same time! Thats the only
    way I can think he does it! He’s a good kid, he used to be the youngest active Junkie we had
    on site.

Did I miss a joke somewhere?

The Sun ALWAYS sets on death when I’m here.

Eats other people’s posts for energy, then regurgitates them all at once.  There by posting hundreds of times every day.

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~`

• King Of UNdead for Sigler

we can’t even see his posts in this thread!

That dude is freaky!

No, gman used graph paper. One square per number (not digit, mind you)

Eerie aint it! Did I tell you it was good to see you back? W00T!

Just for the shits & giggles wrote the numbers between 0 & a googol on college lined
    paper twice while posting on the site!

He keeps awake with a steady stream of sigler crack.

.100% Texan

.redhed

.100% Texan

.redhed

Got them crazy spider fingers and also types posts with his toes! He’s been gone all school year and still in the 
    #10 slot. Now thats schools out he’s gonna be smoking some more keyboards! 

.100% Texan

.redhed

in the spirit of summer im calling out g man and challanging him to make the top six

so here you go gman….WHAT WOULD G MAN DO??

——————————-GO—————–

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.