This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of J.P. J.P. 5 years, 11 months ago.

WOOOOT Teh fuck ?

• Profile photo of J.P.

Except for that one time when I was crossing the Himalayas, ran out of gin and was forced to drink water. I was pretty bitter about that, and not very optimistic about that…

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Dan Campbell

You are the eternal Optimist JP!

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

Profile photo of J.P.

There’s still almost a year until next Christmas!

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Profile photo of Wolf

I’m just a marshmallow.

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Very poetic!:)

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

Profile photo of Wolf

Just the way it’s supposed to be! 

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

Now what would you like on your cheeseburger!!!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Wolf

Oh. no, my dear. You are so much more than just a woman. You’re an OJ. You’re an (MC). Never, ever, ever think that you’re just a woman. Speaking for every sane man on this earth, you (and every other woman) are Gods greatest gift to us lowly men. You are the reason we breathe. Without women, we would quite literally be nothing. A man without a woman is a lonely man indeed. You complete us, make us whole. You are to be loved, admired and respected. You are our strength, as well as our weakness. You are what makes life worth living. You’re a WOMAN, dammit! Now get out there and roar! (and bring me back a cheeseburger, will ya?)

WOOF, WOOF

Profile photo of James Keeling

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all around uberjunkie! 

We all have busy schedules

So much for paying for pre-Christmas delivery. Mine is not here yet Cry

For guys, it ain’t never good…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

Profile photo of dee may

Don’t Start Nothin’ Won’t Be Nothin’

Profile photo of Kristyna Simonson

Unless you’re tired and just want to go to bed Innocent

Profile photo of Tyler Henderson

i finished reading my copy the other day the book is great i cant wate for every one to get there copy

Profile photo of J.P.

You should go in and delete one of these while they’re both small and have the same responses in each…

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

was a bad thing!!!  But then, I’m just a woman!

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

Profile photo of Clemens Jilg

I got my copy today ! I thought it wouldnt get shipped before 30th im Happy But what happened here ? Omsn omfg . To my aunt and uncle thank you and merry xmas greets nerf from germany

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.