This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 9 months ago.

Will there be more FREE books in the future or not?

• Profile photo of Donald Martin

Good job The Sigler, that’s the way to watch out for your loyal Junkies.

See ya in Houston 

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT
    Profile photo of James Keeling

I’d be interested to hear it as well…  I might be heading down a day early to make sure I get there and would be more than happy to help…  Closer to the time, we’ll set up a special forum.. till then…  humbly and stung out I write, yours… 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

Thanks for the quick response! I’m glad to hear it. At least we know our Evil Overlord thinks of his loyal subjects too!

Profile photo of Thomas Reed

any word on what your itenery (sp) will be??

* Murder at Avedon Hill – http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/
    * Numbers are the keys that unlock the universe…

Profile photo of

Part of the deal with Crown was that I get to keep podcasting. For free. Non-negotiable. You Damn Dirty Junkies will continue to get your freebies, and wallow in the melodious voice that is Sigler.

INFECTED will be podcast for free. NOCTURNAL is being podcast, for free, right now.  You will also be treated to MT. FITZROY, DESCENDANT, THE STARTER and more.

Profile photo of Tom Merritt

So I doubt I am the only one wondering this- but figured I’ll be the first to ask it-

Will Crown keep allowing you to do free audio/podio books like you have or will that be changed???

I only ask, as they have made you record an audio version of Infected which, if we, the loyal junkies want to hear, we’ll have to pay a ridiculous price for- ever seen the price of audiobooks? If it was the same price as the hard cover I’d probably it- but usually they are in the $30-40 price range (unless you are JK Rowling then you can get $70!).

So I just fear that since you have signed your life away to Crown, how much say will they have in the future?

Can’t wait to see you in Houston!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.