This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Belladonna420 Belladonna420 2 years, 9 months ago.

Will there be a follow up for Contagious?

Just read this book, and didn’t find a similar topic so I figured I would make one.

Absolutely amazing book; any idea if there will be a follow up?

I realize that how the book ended makes it pretty unlikely for one unless he gets bored, but I just HAVE TO ask.

Contagious is the second book of a trilogy. The third book is called Pandemic. From what I have seen from him on facebook he is currently writing the outline for it.

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

… of all of the books he is planning to write and when to approximately expect them to be published … Bella may know of a link … Pandemic is so far away that you should just buy all of his books that you haven’t read yet and spend the time catching up with the rest of the Sigler yummiliciousness and then reread Infected and Contagious and THEN Pandemic MIGHT be out …. 2nd quarter 2013 … OK so there is a publishing timeline … I could swear I read somewhere that the story lines in the books are on one big timeline … Can someone direct me to that bit of wishful thinking …. Thank you!!

You ask and Bellabot provides. VoilĂ !

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.