This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of sadock sadock 4 years, 8 months ago.

Widget Update

• Profile photo of sadock

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent [flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

Profile photo of BigJohn

The timing is less of an issue on this one, so the various time zone problems shouldn’t matter!

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Profile photo of Eric Parker

It is a little far away but maybe in a couple of weeks a countdown to the delivery date of ancestor, 6/22 now I believe, would be cool.

Profile photo of sadock

THE STARTER is obviously the bigger push right now, but we don’t want to completely ignore THE ROOKIE. So give it a baby hot link.

Now adding another hot link immediately below THE ROOKIE’s which says “Order THE STARTER” might be a good idea…..

Tangent & Funky Name Brother; Founder of the Gutter Brethren; Frequent Victim of GirlCo [flickr-photo:id=3958341944,size=s]

Profile photo of BigJohn

There is a widget on the left, labeled “Navigation” and it contains a link to “order THE ROOKIE” in the list. In light of the most recent Sigler Ascension Day, should this maybe be updated to point to THE STARTER instead?I know there’s a big starter pre-order widget, but I was just thinking quietly out loud…:P

BigJohn: Badass enough to get the drop on Kissyman

Profile photo of BigJohn

A thread for widget suggestions or changes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.