This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of steveANARCHY steveANARCHY 4 years ago.

why the FDO, kicks ass!!!

he doesn’t need a V.P. he can run the shit by himself, as well as, tell his cabinet to the fuck up and sit down. he’ll stand up to politically correct assholes.

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

FDO’s first day in office: World Peace Achieved or complete chaos whichever, USA budget becomes balanced and debt free, find a cure for cancer and AIDS, and the Resolute Desk is replaced by a couch. And to add some (current *Star* News) Joaquin Phoenix is Inducted into the hall of fame as the best actor of all time for convincing Hollywood that he had lost his mind.

I think a Dark Overlord would be more effective as the power behind the throne sort of thing… like Dick Cheney, but much more stylish and less Penguin-like.

Now if A were running the country, we’d see somethings getting DONE, dammit!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Sigler / Hutchens 2012!

or maybe Sigler / Rossi

or (dare I say) Sigler / Crites! (can you imagine Greg Crites as the VP? More gaffes than Biden!)

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

Because he totally doesn’t look like what you’d expect a twisted evil genius to look like. It will make his ascension that much easier, I think.

“I’m making perfect sense. You’re just not keeping up.”

Scott Sigler for President 2012!!

b/c he is The FDO!!!

i agree Beth Allis, i went to the ANCESTOR book reading in L.A. and was blown away at how down to earth the FDO and A are. my friend who was with me was really impressed & has been converted to a junkie. he had a good time even though his car was getting towed. true story, after the reading we went to the car to put our books away and his car was on the tow truck. luckily we got there before they left. paid the $90, parked the car and then went and had some drinks with the FDO and A. it was good times, well except for almost being towed.

HM-THE ROOKIE

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m] Undead WARLORD

“SHIT adds up at the bottom!” ~ JMK

As I said in some other postings before, getting to hang out with A and the FDO at Dragon*Con was the highight of the weekend. There were a lot of authors and podcasters there and most were very nice and took time to sign things or shake hands, but it was a totally different feel with Scott and A — and watching those two cut up is hilarious. Junkie*Con is going to RAWK!

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

…he turns to his fans to help craft his stories. As one of Scott’s “Secret Agents” (i.e. a fan whom he asked to consult on one of his stories, in my case it was the current podcast Ancestor), there are only a few other experiences in my life that can match the honor I feel at having been asked to lend my expertise and experience in the service of crafting a story that will be enjoyed by thousands of people around the world. I know of no other author who is as engaged with their readers as Scott is. I feel that this is what sets Scott apart from all the other authors out there. He appreciates and respects us Junkies so much.

Abaddon, Baphomet, Samael, “that bitch who stole my wallet”… I am known by many names.

My friend got The Rookie and his dog ate it and the FDO shipped him a new copy to replace it.

He does know how to treat his people right.

Laughing

[flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Thrice Over!

Drop your socks and grab your… Copy of Ancestor! Owner of the Isis Ice Storm [flickr-photo:id=4779220092,size=m] Puller of strings

i wanted a forum on why the FDO, kicks ass. a few reasons why i created this forum is:

1. his books fucking rock
    2. you can download his audiobooks for free and you can have kick ass stories on the go.
    3. he pioneered a new cultural phenomenon in podcasting his
    4. when he’s on a book tour he’ll eat & drink with his fans
    5. he supports our troops past & present
    6. my wife ordered me a copy of The STARTER, (my wife rocks) however when it arrived it was addressed to her and not me. so she sent A, an email informing her of the mishap, & the FDO graciously sent me a new copy addressed to me. now people that goes above and beyond supporting your fans!
    7. he writes his fans in his books, anyone know of another author doing that?

these are just a few examples of why the FDO kicks ass!!! so i want to thank the FDO, and all the people who helped him along the way! so fellow junkies, please share your opinions on why the FDO, fucking kicks ass!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.