This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Tara Kubba Tara Kubba 6 years, 8 months ago.

Why did you start writing?

by a local independent publisher. Hopefully in a couple of years I can release a second one and the original on a wider scale. But focussing on education right now so that’s not really in the picture at the moment.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. Ok, this is how retarded my maths teachers are: I got told off for doing too much work. So I freakin finished the syllabus 5 months early… Isn’t that a good thing?

Congrats! thats really awesome that you have a published anthology.
    ———
    gothguy720.deviantart.com

Ditto to you
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

nice to meet you matthias
    —————
    gothguy720.deviantart.com

i was sick and fed up with the pathetic excuses for writing that i saw on the shelves in stores. I figured I could do a million times better. Which is why I have about 13 first few chapters for different books.
    I’m no good with the follow through. And I’m lazy. But I have had a poetry anthology published.
    *~*
    My thoughts this week: Waiting is an essential part of junkie life. ! Ok, this is how retarded my maths teachers are: I got told off for doing too much work. So I freakin finished the syllabus 5 months early… Isn’t that a good thing?

Because I got bored one day in math class…. but thats just me….
    I am Matthias the Groveler, Qyuth Warrior dedicated to the rise of the Sigler Empire, and resident lurker on the forums….

I am an aspiring author and poet. I know that people write for all different reasons. I started writing to get all my emotional distress out of my system and into something creative…

Why did you start writing?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.