This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Shirley Bruce Shirley Bruce 6 years ago.

who would win in a fight?

Most certainly has to go to Wolf!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

those two come up way short. Just look at this face!! C’mon! At least rank me the cuddliest!!! 

"In remission for 34 days. YeeHaw!"

Not only did you get the all the brains in the family, you got Dads good looks also!!

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I’ll have a witty and blistering retort! You’ll be devastated THEN!

Thank you MuchAdo! But I can settle this for all concerned. When I was born the doctor took one look at me and then slapped my MOTHER!

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I’ll have a witty and blistering retort! You’ll be devastated THEN!

I would have to say JP.  No, I mean twowire.  No come to think of it I do mean JP.  Well, on second thought I think it is Twowire.  Now I’m so confused I don’t know who is handsomer.  I think you are both the two most handsome men I’ve ever seen.  Except for my ex-husband.  No, we couldn’t live together but I still think he is handsome.

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Twowire, we have to be twins! Hey, Shadygirl, Gmork, MuchAdo… which one of us is handsomer? WAIT! Don’t tell us. NO! Tell us!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Yes, of course… Didn’t you see what the FDO told us?

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Perry – anyone who can run around naked, except for his socks, clutching his own c*ck gets my vote everytime!

==========

kill columbo…

Sent 25 CH’s your way!

Way too easy! 

"In remission for 33 days. YeeHaw!"

You the Wolf Wolfie!! Got a give you some CH’s for that one!! :)

Perry just doesn’t have the balls for it. 

"In remission for 33 days. YeeHaw!"

Playing the technicalities are we? You’ll make some one a good wife. Er, I mean Husband.:)

cause Magnus is dead. :)

G-Man

When life gives you lemons, make applesauce. -Angelica Pickles

Thanks for showing us the new doo!

I have to agree Magnus would easily win. Perry don’t have the skills.

Even though Perry is every bit as tenacious as Magnus. In the end Magnus is the trained Killer and Perry is/was a great athlete. Quite a bit a difference in their respective training that I believe gives Magnus a huge edge. Ka-bar vs Chicken scissors? My bet would be on the Ka-bar!

seeing as how Sigler said Mangus would win and Sigler writes the books, I’m banking my money on Mangus.  I’m back!!

Magnus is a trained killer. Perry is a talented, athletic football player. As bad-ass as Perry is, Magnus would have his ass for breakfast.

looks good on you

Assassins do it from behind

-Former quarterback and all ya know.

sure magnus shoved a knife in his leg, but I mean Perry cut his own balls off. Perry would take Magnus’ knife, cut his balls off and shove them down his mouth, just like Little Bob.

G-Man

When life gives you lemons, make applesauce. -Angelica Pickles

But only because Perry’s been “tutored.”

Perry would destroy him….and probably shove his own balls down the guys gullet just for shits and giggles. Then the Ninja would try to tackle Perry and break his collarbone, again (why cant he just wait 15 minutes and let that damn thing heal??)…..the end?

Assassins do it from behind

Who do you think would win in a fight?  Magnus Paglione from Ancestor, or Perry Dawsey from Infected?  Magnus does sound a little bigger than Perry.  but perry can play through the pain like none other.  Magnus does have special forces training…but from canada, so is it even real, lol? after takeing in all that information i think the winner would probably have to be….Bryan Clauser….

well to actually answer the real qeustion although i think i would want perry to win, i would have to put my money on magnus.  

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.