This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Byron Metz Byron Metz 2 years, 11 months ago.

Who the heck are the "Givers"?

• Profile photo of Byron Metz

They were a very generous species until one day they became food for another species.

I’m willing to wait and see what ever the FDØ has in store for us.

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

@Nikwork – Perhaps you might want to wait and see what comes out re. The Givers…

you think they might be related to the rocktapie?

Profile photo of NeilColquhoun

The Givers are an elusive and ancient race…

Profile photo of Insignificant Blood Splatter

Guess I need to go back and re-listen to that, because I don’t remember ever hearing about the Givers. xD Ooh, my bad memory. How I hate it so.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

Profile photo of sadock

….get some talk about them at the beginning of the Washington DC story as well.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

A life vacant of laughter is not worth exerting the effort it takes to live it.

Profile photo of Gmork

..the Timeline pages in The Rookie hardcover give the most information about The Givers. My guess is this, and many other details of the Timeline, will be expanded on in The Starter as well as the next two books planned for The Rookie Universe & the Crypt.

All speculation…But I’ll leave the confirmations to A & Scott

Profile photo of Renee Jordan

Okay so I was reading the Galactic History timeline and I see that some race called the Givers mentioned a lot. Apparently they come from another galaxy and arrive in our galaxy some time around 2430. Apparently they set about going to other races’ homeworlds, then they leave after that race develops FTL technology. But who the heck are they??? I remember them being briefly mentioned in The Rookie, but we don’t get any backstory. Hopefully we’ll find out in the continuing Crypt stories.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.