This topic contains 332 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Wilbur Wilbur 1 year, 10 months ago.

Who should star in Infected (the movie)?

Well, I think Pat Tillman would be perfect. My partner agrees.

Dew —- No brainer…. gotta be Sam Elliot

Perry – Channing Tatum (on ‘roids) , Ryan Reynolds , or Chris Hemsworth…… With the right filming, costume, and angles could be made to look hulking….
    I like the Clay Matthews idea, but the acting would likely drive people out of the theater. Great idea though. Save him for one of the Tweedys when they finally make the GFL movies!

From the first episode that I heard, I had a picture of Perry in my mind – Clay Matthews of the Green Bay Packers. Something about the intensity maybe? I don’t know, he just clicked in my head instantly. Tommy Lee Jones could make a good Dew Phillips. He’s got that thing going where he comes across as a simple country boy, but is scary smart as he tries to slip under your radar . . .

i live in oregon….

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions)(2) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Not sure who he is but he looks close to what I imagine Dew looks like.

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

“Progress isn’t made by early risers. It’s made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” – Robert Heinlein

I’d need to see his casting audtion, of course … but close.

I lika da muscles! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

I don’t know what’s the matter with me. Tongue out

making that mistake quite frequently lately! Wink

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]‘s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Tripple H if only he could act….

I told you not to post that picture of me! Oh, wait. That’s not me. Never mind.

just drop the accent and you may have a good Scary Perry Dawsey

THAT IS EXACTLY WHO I WAS THINKING!

Sometimes a bad guy is the only good guy you get.

[flickr-photo:id=5353037802,size=m] & Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

Since I heard the voice of Dew, I always pictured this guy, Will Patton.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/powerchucker/WillPatton.jpg

sorry for the link, i couldnt figure out how to post pics here with IMG tags…seems like they are not turned on, or im doing it wrong.

and kicking ass around Hillsboro, Oregon.

please get Gary Busey to voice the triangles.
    Kevinesque knocked it out of the park with that suggestion.

I’m not 100% positive on this but I either heard or read somewhere before that the FDØ himself is deciding on making the film “Infected” himself. The reason why is that when a movie company buys the script it’s possible they’ll change the contents, for example instead of blue triangles they can be pink squares and etc. Unless your Stephanie Meyers or J. K. Rowling the scripts don’t get f**ked with

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (Rewrite) Byron Metz (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

Is he still alive? OK my inner nerd is showing … I saw “Rowdy Roddy Piper” and I thought … Hell Comes to Frog Town and They Live … I love terrible B movies … maybe when Pandemic finalllly comes out there will be a trilogy of movies.

and currently the project has been put on the back burner. Frown

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

“In May, 2007 the novel Infected was optioned by Rogue Pictures and Random House Films. The film is currently in the planning stages.” *COUGH COUGH COUGH* hmm 4 years and there is NO movie version of the novel, tisk tisk

……….The extremely humble owner of “THE ROOKIE” #2487/3000…..NOCTURNAL (as “Baldwin Metz,” medical examiner for San Francisco police)

And don’t judge me for knowing that.
    He was just starting out in the WWF about the time I stopped following this current crap.

… “Rowdy” Roddy Piper?

Or the wrestler that plays in “The Marine?” Sorry, brain cramp — can’t recall the name until after I post most likely.

Here there be frogs.

He’s too old for the role, probably doesn’t have the acting chops, and doesn’t need or want the part, but when I was reading Infected I mentally cast Mike Golic in the role of Perry.

If I were a triangle I’d be scared …

HOT HOT HOT Money mouth

I remember him back from back in the day that I was still watching WWF (fuck you, I’ll never call it WWE; my childhood won’t allow it,) and he wasn’t exactly entertaining on the mic.
    He does look menacing if he keeps his mouth shut, though.

I’ve never heard of this guy but if he’s even got a bitof acting chops I’d vote for him for Perry too. He’s more along the lines of what I envisioned Perry to look like while reading Infected.

Kiss

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo. * *

Never would have guessed GJ was a voyeur. Always seems to be right in the middle of things.
    Ve veri veniversum vivus vici (idea’s cannot be killed)

Drooling… yes, he’d be great as Scary Perry… can we all visit the set and stare at him longingly?
    [flickr-photo:id=5069365035, size=m] [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

Tongue out

but I plan to this week sometime. I didn’t realize that was Kirk’s dad until I started searching for the pic. I like him better with longer hair, but then again, I’ve always had a thing for guys with sexy long hair! Wink

I thought of him … Captain Kirk’s dad from Strar Trek and wanted to see Thor before I decided … did you see Thor? Was it good? Good call thou!! and that is a … niiice picture. Thanx for the distraction … :)

Besides, you’re already spoken for! Give the single girls a chance, will you?!?!?!?!

he’s HAWT!
    Can I have a go with him when you’re finished?

Chris Hemsworth

HE’S PERFECT!

I am gonna need to mull that one over for awhile …

…I might have said Sean Bean. He’s totally hot and he switches from wholesome to crazy REALLY well. Sadly, he’s not very tall and he’s now too old to play the part. But a younger, taller Sean Bean is pretty much how I pictured Perry while reading Infected.

And as others have already said, I pictured Billy Bob Thornton as Dew.

[flickr-photo:id=4730034487,size=m] ~S&N Bouncer and Official Hitwoman for the Gutter Sistren~

Good actor … but no.

I think half the problem is finding the right age and appearance and the other half is finding the right quirky crazy bad@$$ on-the-edge attitude …

Keep thinking … I’ve liked reading the suggestions so far …

Former Long snapper for the Vikings… after the 1998 botched snap I would love to see him do the kitchen scissors! Tongue out He is a good guy, I really am not that mad at him. Combat Cook

OK I read back 2 pages and couldn’t take it anymore … seriously … Tom Cruise? Bruce Willis? TLJ? Dolph Lungren? There goes my mental images! ROFLMAO!!! Maybe Tom Cruise’s character from Tropic Thunder could play Dew … but he isn’t Perry!!!! Not even if you gave him a suit of huge muscles, a blond wig and stilts! I have a unique vision of Perry and Dew … the author describes them so well that I feel I would know them if i saw them. Slap a blond wig on that wrestler and he may be close to what I picture Perry looks like … I can’t think of anyone with the quiet, confidence and humor … Oddly Vin Diesel’s voice, mannerisms, cocky attitude might work but he’d need stilts to be 6’5″ … so … unless I see a better idea … I think the two of them would need to be an unknowns. Just an opinion. It would make an awesome movie with the right actors! Maybe after Pandemic one (or trilogy) could be made?

Brock Lesnar wud make a sick Perry Dawsey and a perfect dew wud have to be Mickey Rourke.

Heath Ledger is dead.

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]
    Head Coach, Wabash Wolfpack

Husband of Susan, Friend of Junkies everywhere

If there is anyone who should play Scary Perry it should be Jared Allen of the Vikings! Really he has everything you could want in a tough crazy defensive player.

Might have to let Dew keep his hair, though, but I think McShane gives off strong enough “I’m old, but I’ll own your ass with a table leg” vibes.

lost it when I got to Gary Busey’s roll. Well played.

I’ve decided that if I could imitate one person flawlessly, it would be Gary Busey. then i’d just call total strangers and leave completely random tirades on their voicemail.

As soon as I began to read Infected and was told about the movie, my choice to play Perry was set. Andrew Byniarski would make a GREAT Perry Dawsey. The dude is huge, has the blonde hair, and is no stranger to playing a psychopath capable of wrecking your world just by blinking at it.

Now as for the rest:

Dew- David Morse OR William Forsythe.

Murray- Brian Cox

Clarence- Terry Crewes (The dude can act, it may not have been a huge hit, but he was awesome in Street Kings) or Shemar Moore

Margaret- Can’t figure one out, so I will be lazy and just say Salma Hayek

Amos- Clifton Collins Jr. or C. Thomas Howell

I know Perry isn’t black but a ex-wrestler turned suprisingly good actor that could play him size wise and intensity wise….Dawyne “The rock” Johnson

A Flying Spoon, and Faithful Servent of The FDO

I knew if i read this whole thread i’d see someone would’ve already thouth of that. but if sam dies, then Kris Kristofferson

Kevin Durand? No No No No!!!! Not only is he just overall goofy in everyrole ive ever seen him in, he is’nt big enough! You have to remember the Perry was a massive man, and he played football, so we must think a pro-football player or i hate to say it a pro-wrestler, yes i know most of them couldn’t act thier way out of a wet paper bag but they have the size to be Scary Perry.

I like Bruce Willis for Dew, And I agree the BBT would be great for Murray, but i seriously doubt they would be able to get 2 major names for a Movie like this, so that would exclude Cheadle and Cruz( i cant understand a damn thing she says anyways).

I am the chicken scissors

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

It had me too shocked to respond!

hhhmmm… SynapticJam n Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 or 3 in crack hits (Special? Ain’t I just) Multiple S.H.I.T. Award Recipient! Double Dipper and Triple Threat! All-around uberjunkie!

it’ll be empty soon enough.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

That usually works for me. Well, that and some Jack & Oxi.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Cute Bugger a hug for me.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Far out.

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Where’s them Oreo’s?

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

that was specifically for you :-)

What?

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4607874222,size=m][flickr-photo:id=4607874212,size=m]

But I think it’s pretty clear who’s using the dope here…. Tongue out

Captain of the Touchback and Proud member of the Gutter Sistren

“But I’m always dreaming. Even when I’m awake.”

Tongue out

*The Juicer*, Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

[flickr-photo:id=4607874222,size=m][flickr-photo:id=4607874212,size=m]

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

I owe you.

happy now?

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

hee hee

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

Not even a chuckle from this? This is GOLD! What are you people, on dope???

have you seen anything he is in?? hes worse then chris rock!

Ok maybe not that bad but close!

it would be funny in a dave chappelle skit though!!

Si Vis Pocum, Para Bellum

Jayguana

The Actor who plays “Little John” in Robin Hood – Kevin Durand!!! as Perry

Junkie from Oz :~ Big Gavin ~: [flickr-photo:id=4535505337,size=m]

Perry : Mike Meyers

Dew : Mike Meyers

Fat Bastard : Mike Meyers

Voice of the Triangles: Gary Busey

Perry’s Love Interest (only in the movie version): Rhea Perlman or Kate Hudson

that could do Murray or Dew. Chris Ellis…dont remember if his name had come up before. [flickr-photo:id=4610398029,size=o]
    [flickr-photo:id=3718433600,size=m]
    KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the 2009 “Iron Man” Award.
    Funky Name Brotha, Gutter Brethren & Pusher Twice Over!

but it’s just who popped into my head, for whatever reason, when I first started reading Infected

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

And Mos Def isn’t a 6′ 8″ reddish blonde huge white guy.

Thanks, he’d be the best.

but I always imagined Mos Def as Perry Dawson. he’s such a BAMF actor!

Molly McButters is my Homeboy!

Tommy Lee playing Dew! Great call! He’s old enough, leathery enough, and can be stern/grumpy/practical enough to pull it off.

Hey Guys

My cast is

Alexander Skarsgård from True blood and Generation Kill would make a killer Perry.

Salma Hayek for a hot Margret.

Idris Elba (Stringer) from The Wire= kick ass Otto

Edward James Olmos from Battlestar for Murry

Tim Roth from Pulp Fic/Reservoir would make a nice and evil Drew..

I’m gonna stir your brain like Skippy peanut butter!!!

Perfect fit.

Is that a still from Slither??? I don’t know why I didn’t put 2 and 2 together! I love that movie!! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I’m secretly in love with Rick Castle… and Nathan is Castle to me now!! Looks like I’m going to have to go and watch Serenity and Slither again soon to rekindle my love for Mal & Bill Pardy (had to look that last one up, I’m not that good…)!!!

Pusher, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & [flickr-photo:id=3938763689,size=m]

Hes’s fantastic in this movie.

omg yeeees!! that was exactly who i was thinking of for Dew!! man we are on the saaame page.

And then it’s all over. Silver bullet, in a gun, to my head, the end.

Nathan Fillion in the background?!?!?!?

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

He needs a mustache.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

but I can’t think of any actors that look like how I see him. [flickr-photo:id=4369581806,size=m]

Tom Berringer as Dew? Thoughts? anyone?

Head Coach

Wabash Wolfpack

The only role Tom Cruise can play HALFWAY convincingly is himself. He has no dimension. I’d like to see either Gary Oldman or Michael Ironside as Dew, and Selma Hayek as Montoya. Throw in Dwayne “the Rock” Johnson as Otto for some nice sexual tension. For Perry, I’d love to see Vin Diesel, but I don’t know if he can do redneck…

my family coat of arms ties in the back…is that normal?

He does apathetic and sarcastic really well, but maybe that’s because that’s all he’s been offered. He had flashes of bad assery in ‘The Fugitive’ and he can definitely do commanding…it’s just a question of whether or not he can pull off sounding like he’s fought in a war and stabbed an enemy through the heart with a flagpole…that takes a bit of bad assery!!

Got to Agree. though I think he’d have to grow a mustache…I don’t know why, but I always saw him with a mustache.

That’s it. You’ve hit the nail on the head.

“Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie.” {UNdead GirlCo Knight for Sigler}

I suck at names, but that’s who he reminded me of when I saw that picture.

I don’t believe I’ve seen him before, but he definitely looks like he could pull off the part of Dew.

He looks the part to a tee.

KISS’d by Sigler. Honored recipient of the “Iron Man” Award. Pusher twice over.

UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead fo

Longworth, the CIA guy. Seems a little too polished for Dew.

Why yes, apples. How did you know? [flickr-photo:id=4347154616] Pusher and member of the Gutter Sistren

As I listened to Infected and Contagious, I always saw this actor during Dew’s scenes. I think a lot of it has to do with the FDO’s performance. This guy is perfect. He’s got that Dew shit eatin’ attitude. He can be seen in the FX series, The Riches, Slither, the HBO series, Hung, and many other roles. Plus, he’s not a big star, so as not to take you out of the movie. By the way, I know Dew is written as being horseshoe bald, but that’s easily done during filming.( He appears sans hair in Hung )

gregg

He might be able to pull it off. Theres just something about his voice that doesnt always come across as all bad ass.

But I still like the Idea of R Lee Emery as Dew also. He’s got that been there done that look and a gritty take no shit attitude….

[flickr-photo:id=4366640252 ,size=o]

I do like Tommy Lee Jones. I think he might be able to pull off the part, but I’d have to see him audition first. xD

He’s got the drawl and the age is right. Also he’s worked SciFi already.

Avatar of Sergio Serrano Granados

i love the idea, he would be perfect Smile

I hadn’t really considered O’Quinn before.

MC, CA, UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Terry O'Quinn 

"An armed society is a polite society.  Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

~Robert A. Heinlein

He is big and he is scary looking.. *wonders* what about a younger blond Undertaker with a Dash of Stone Cold Steve Austin

This I could totally see going down. *dreams it up* excellent!

after his role commitment in 16 Blocks, I could see him as a Dew kind of guy.  Thought he did that one wonderfully

Seriously!

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Oh yeah, I was meaning the mental picture thing.  LOL

I don’t think that bloke would carry a major motion picture by the FDO. 

That’s pretty darn close to the mental picture I had of him too. Somhow I doubt Mr. Snitsky’s acting chops are up to the part though.

Or he could be the next Anthony Hopkins or Morgan Freeman. Still, my money’s on him being closer to Nicolas Cage Smile

Just run the plays I call, Barnes!

and buy about five feet of the biggest chain they have, then hang it up in my office with a tag tied to it that just says "Command"… and then wait patiently for the first person to ask what the chain is for :)

True story, when I was a squad leader in the Army I had a small ammo case that I had stenciled "Whoop-Ass" on the side of. That way I could always threaten to "open up a case of whoop-ass" on my joes. It was all in fun & everyone thought it was amusing. Well, everyone except that one jerk-face 1st Sgt we had for a while, but that’s another story. 

Good call, I just don’t know if Laurie’s acting style would make for a really gritty, surly character interpretation. His character on House always strikes me as just an arrogant prick. He is a great actor though.

Ted Danson… uhh, only if Whoopi gets to play Dr. Montoya. 

You go girl! 

When I think of what Perry looks like, I imagine that WWE wrestler Gene Snitsky.

GeneSnitsky002.jpg Gene Snitsky image by The_Ultimate_Wrestling_Gallery

You just described Hugh Laurie’s character in House. (Or perhaps “Becker.”) Maybe he (or Ted Danson) should play the part. (No, wait, definitely NOT Ted Danson.)

– “When I get a little money I buy books. If any is left over, I buy food and clothes.” – Erasmus

Gah, I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before reading the news this morning… he would have been absolutely perfect as Dew Phillips. He’s old, grumpy, and has a bit of a limp… well had anyway.

RIP Sifu David 

It’s the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who’s in ruttin’ command here! 

Not a fag like Cruise,

If cruise was the actor, no one who isn’t already a sigler fan would go to the movie. Well, no one worth wasting breath on.

To Thy Legion Cry, Thou Shall Arise, Of Flames and Thunder, To Claim Thy Prize, In Kill Devil Hills!

is Steven Baldwin, all the other ones are pussies.

To Thy Legion Cry, Thou Shall Arise, Of Flames and Thunder, To Claim Thy Prize, In Kill Devil Hills!

~~There are many types of heros, I am one who just happens to eat brains~~

about bringing grenades…

Adam Baldwin has almost exclusively played tough guys. You might be thinking of Alek and (douchenozzle) Billy Baldwin.

He facial features/expressions match those of what I mentally see when I think of Perry.

"What the hell is happening? I blew up the building. Why? Because you made a phone call."

I hadn’t thought of that but Baldwin woud be a good choice. He might not have the bulk that Perry is described as having, but he could do the attitude. 

You can’t have a pussy play a Dawsee…

~~Hey, what kinda party is this? There’s no booze and only one hooker~~

I would love to see a Cruise death scene, a Horrific death scene.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Considering just how horrific Bill’s torture and death were, I bet we wouldn’t see too many objections here to Cruise playing that role. Heck I’d buy the DVD just for that scene.

Fatty Patty. We’d have to fatten her up some but it would be fun to watch Perry kick the shit out of her and then have the hatchlings explode out of her body.  Also sounds like some good revenge for what she did to Scott on Infected’s release day.

Sigler, let me be your body double to protect you when you take over the world.

I don’t what you mean Wolf???

Acting like you don’t already know!!! 

Wink 

i was tied when i read that

but there’s a first time for everything. 

you must be kidding me??? 

the part about ‘sarcasm’. 

cuz they will be at the right hand of Sigler when the Plaid tanks roll. and they are a gorgeous bunch.

1) tom cruise is a horrible actor every ting after the last samiari sucks

2) he is like 5 feet tall

I mean, he’s such a powerful actor, I really think he could deliver on the torment and rage as Perry starts to doubt his sanity. And then once he goes over the edge and does go batty, ye gods, what Cruise could do with that! The man can do "crazy".

Look at the character he played in "Born on the Fourth of July." Nutty as a fruitcake… but everybody knows all those ‘nam vets are anyway. And then there’s "Days of Thunder." I mean, a NASCAR driver?!? You just know those fukers are crazy. He could totally do justice to Perry’s descent into madness.

By the way, that sticky stuff oozing out of this post is sarcasm. Don’t get it on your clothes, it stains. Laughing 

i loved sam in road house untill he got beaten 2 death

that your good looking helps 2

and any other Girlco members will have to take over the initiation process from here. 

What is this GirlCo thing I keep hearing about? 

This is pure genius! Sam Elliot! You clearly have the brains for GirlCo.

Sam Elliot would be great as Dew. He is about the right age (remember, Dew’s a VietNam vet) and he could DEFINITELY do the attitude. 

triple H would be an awsome perry

Im a  friend of death, a brother of luck and a son of a bitch!

Terry Tate – The office linebacker

He’s big, he’s scary, he’s an american football player- he’s perfect for Perry.

I think Perry is 26

I cant think of another monster of a man that can really act and play all the different emotions!  He would be perfect!

but dew is more a company man?

don’t get me wrong I like the idea I think he fits and is old enough for the role. 

Casting Michael Clarke Duncan could work.  The part of Perry that will be hardest for all the wrestler/actors to pull off is the fact that Perry is actually really intelligent and tech savvy.  So to have an actor that can pull off big, mean and intimidating as well as intelligent … Michael Clarke Duncan has the acting chops to do it!

–Gmork (MP, CA, WC, TG, MoGC, AAGC, PWTG, TBG)

He is super hot!

Michael Clarke Duncan??????

Bruce Willis would be great as Dew. Yeppi Ki A Mother Fucker!

Would make a suitable Perry.

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

• Ok, I’m an inch short, but I can wear lifts. Then I will drop the extra weight and off we go.
  • I think I can pull off looking scary. (That’s what they tell me anyway….)
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

If Infected makes the big screen Junkies will be able to get walkon/extra roles!

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

There is only one westler that is big enough, ugly enough and a good enough actor to do the big P. TRIPLE H

a well used knuckle-breaking tool to get you going.

– It’s a cold world and this is life.

Don’t know how good of an actor he’d be but the dude is freakeshly huge. I think he has the size to be very believable in the role.

You didnt eat that dove, did you? I only have 6 days to return it.-Gob Bluth

Brock would fill the bill pretty well.

I have a tendancy to set myself up!  You’d think I would have learned my lesson by now!

But I’d expect to get paid for that one.  Especially since I’m currently a little low in the income department!  Just gives me more time to play on the message boards here and earn more crack hits!  I’m moving up in the world.

you gonna regret not doing it
http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

Please, do NOT give us Junkies a line like that!!!

You know how we are!

KM

Kayla Myers!

I’ve rehearsed that role my entire life!!!

Kayla in Earthcore?

– It’s a cold world. This is life.

I could play any role! Maybe just a random corpse.  That would be fun.  Scott should so use all of us junkies as extras.  Heck, it would save them a ton of money, don’t know about everyone else, but I’d totally do it for free!

fatty Patty? Or that guy standing in the alley taking a leak? You’re not too old for either of them.

– Is it farther to work, or by bus?

You have to be at least a decent actor to be a wrestler. I mean it there is not huge emotional range when you are a wrestler but when you perform in front of a lot of people weekly you have to be semi talented in the acting department. Cena would kinda work for this role. I also like wrestling.

Yeah, that’s it! I’m just too old to play Perry.

WOOF, WOOF

You would be a great studly man!

I said NO! I will not be playing Perry in any movie. 

WOOF, WOOF

And John Cena is definitely hot!!!  He’s not the greatest actor though, but nobody is perfect!

If Brian Urlacher or Ray Lewis could act they would be a great Perry.  The wrestler who played the marine John Senna or something like that I believe is his name.

I think Perry is in his late 20′s. I think Mickey is a little too old for the role.

I always forget her name.

As Otto! 

nice one 

WOOF, WOOF

I have no clue what her name is but she’s about the right age and ethnicity.  And very attractive. 

I couldn’t think of who you were talking about until you mentioned that other movie. And you are absolutely right! That guy would be the perfect Perry!  He’s the right age and build. He would have to dye his hair, but so what. She, on the other hand, is kinda young to play Margeret, dontcha think?

WOOF, WOOF

I think you need someone younger in the role.  How old is Perry in the book? 

Like all those folks in Cloverfield! Better yet, those two actors (one boy, one girl) in that other movie.

– “I’m risking my life, for people I hate, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

i had the same thought last night.

Old, balding…

Duvall would be a great choice for Dew. 

I would consider Mickey Rourke for Perry, not because I "think" it’s a good idea, but rather that whenever I listen to the audiobook(s) I automatically picture Perry as Mickey Rourke in Sin City, especially when he’s so totally beaten and bruised in Sin City and starting to doubt his grip on reality.

Ron Pearlman, to me, is a superb actor, but whatever part he’s played in the past, be it a good guy, bad guy or anywhere in between, he never really lost at least that glimmer of being an overall "nice" guy, not to say Perry isn’t at heart a "good" person, but it’s a very different kind of compassion.

But i think it’s really fun trying to place various actors in the different roles and situations =)

EDIT: Or just stop overlooking the obvious solution of just rounding up the countless Sigler-clones (whose existense he has confirmed) and cast them for every role in the movie as well as having them form the entire movie crew. This could also lead to a new category for the Oscars: "Best use of cloning in a movie", which the movie would of course win without any notable competition.

putting name actors will only take away from the budget needed to make a kick ass movie perry could be played by that dude from the devils rejects [the one thats shot down in the very begining

You’re not even close, girl! The key word there is "Fatty". You would need to plump up quite a bit. 

WOOF, WOOF

I think I should play Fatty Patty

I put the laughter in manslaughter.

could do it… or maybe Trace Adkins.. They both have the size and can look tough..

For daddy Perry I see Ron Perlman.. he does a great job in Sons of Anarchy.

but I think Toby Keith could pull off Perry

he is 6’3" and ab out 270 he is blonde and he can look pretty scary…

Yeah I love country music as well, what about it….? 

Gary Busey is too old, he would have been awesome.

And please please please, NO TOM HANKS. Talk about infected, he’s infected every book-to-movie I’ve wanted to see in the last 5 years. GO AWAY TOM HANKS!

People who don’t need people need people around to prove that they don’t need people.

I just think for Perry he is to wiry.

last bond movie he was ripped. I could see him as Dew 

Scott Sigler as bill miller.

The irony of being killed by his own character when he has killed so many, or nearly all of his characters.

The FDO gets a roll through the whole movie, and still gets killed. The FDO is above being infected by the triangles. 

Would it not also help to build on his Mysteriousness and Overlordiness by being stigmated with steak knives?

it’s what I’m here for. 

I think he’d make a great director for the movie. Part of me also thinks Wes Craven mightb e good. 

the name. thanks for the reminder.

Mr. Del Torro fu–ing rocks the screen.  

The director was very important. We don’t need Uwe Boll or Renny Harlin ruining this movie.

"Next thing I know, I’m running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I’d be, you know?"- Gob Bluth

He also did the HellBoy movies. 

I think the director is the most important thing in the world for the 

movie to come out right.

I don’t remember his name off hand but Pan’s Labyrinth.

IMHO unknown actors. 

He just needs to be bigger than the rest of the cast.

Or it could be done like Galdalf vs. the Hobbits in LOTR.

Sigler should play Bill Miller.

Just keep Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburn, and  Samuel L. Jackson the hell away from the movie.

one hell of an actor to play Perry. This is the guy I was thinking of to play Perry but he’s a litle too old and maybe too f’in big, 7 foot 440

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wight

How about Bill Miller played by Hutchinssss!

from USC. (southern california). I was watchiong the bowl game and thought they might be good for perry. Don’t know their names though.

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

I like Bruce Willis for Dew and Cathrene Zeta jones for Margo, Perry is a very tough find… maybe the guy that played the Sandman in Spider man 3?

But isn’t he a little old? I think it should be someone in their 20′s. And they should be super hot and look good with their pants down and shirt off :-) I would be much more frightened by a hot guy lopping off his balls than some old fart!

Sweet pic! Looks kind of throw-backish! Sort of Bette Midleresqe from “For the Boys.” (Not sure why, but it has that mood…)

– “I’m risking my life, for people I don’t like, for reasons I don’t quite understand.” – Homer

Perry is blonde. And he’s in his mid-twenties. Why don’t you recruit a real linebacker? Maybe one with a higher GPA than the others so the acting doesn’t suck cocks.

A big, monstrous fuck is hard to come by in the pre-existing acting world. They’re scrawny little things! 

i know! his hair was shorter when he played for the buckeyes.  

gothguy720.deviantart.com

You are evil. Pure evil. You just scared me so bad, I have to go fix something…

– “I just did something involuntary. And messy.” – Sid

Roselyn Sanchez as Margeret, Malcom Barrett as Otto and Michael Douglas as Dew.

John Kapelos is a decent actor but is a bit too old for the role. Neal McDonough could be decent. But of the three you listed Richard Burgi would be the best. He can play a twisted dude quite well and if you don’t believe me check out Hostel 2. He literally steals the movie. His bidding scene of the golf couse is ridiculous.

For Perry, how about some actors who have familiar faces but not familiar names? John Kapelos, Neal McDonough, or Richard Burgi. Google ‘em and let me know whatcha think!

Jim Carrey? I know he’s more of a comedian, but if he put on some weight he could possibly pull off Perry. I mean, he is a pretty good actor.

And for Dew, I would say possibly Dustin Hoffman… 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

If he cut his hair, then I think he’d really have to perfect look for Perry!!! 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

Rosie O’Donnell?  Now thats scary! Tongue out Undecided

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

One freaky dude. Scary freaky.

when i think of scary perry i think of AJ Hawk From OSU, currently on the Packers

http://www.packers.com/team/players/hawk_a.j./

gothguy720.deviantart.com

I think he’d also need to put quite a bit more of an aggressive attitude into the character than he usually does. Good to hear the monkeys are safe (for now)!

I dunno, Owen might actually be able to pull it off if he worked on his build a little…

haha no, you won’t find real monkeys in this samich! Tongue out 

I specialize in accurate interpretation of your pathetically unclear and dismally vague descritpion of what you think you want.

He’d definitely look the part!

if Owen is a big enough guy. Hey, there aren’t actual monkeys in them chunky monkey samiches, are there?

– “Hey, I’ll teach you to laugh at something that’s funny!” -Homer Simpson (Angry and strangling Bart for laughing at him.)

I think maybe Josh Holloway or Owen Wilson could possibly pull off the role of Perry. If only Heath Ledger were still alive… 

Mmm…delicious

AKA; Doritos! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

I’m actually sure who could pull this role off. You would need a talented actor not just some dude with size. If the actor isn’t that talented the scenes where the triangles speak to him might come off a cheesy and that’s the last thing we want to see.

Scott should be cast in that role.

“[No matter where you go, there you are] – And Sigler knows exactly where there is! ”

Is who played the angel of death

“I still can’t tell if that’s funny or really scary.”

as… somebody….
Nate Dogg… The only signature I need is my fist.

as Jacob Dawsey.

G-Man

I am gman’s "spider fingers".

what about Eric Banna (as in the hulk)

What about Patrick Warburton, that big dumb guy from Seinfeld? He’s been a lot of cartoon voices but he’s a serious actor too. He’s got the size

that’s what makes it so scary, dewd! 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

But you’d have to find a way to bring him back from the dead first.

:(

Avatar of Benjamin "The BenT One" Clifford

just so he can pop out of adoor and yell "what the hell is wrong with you, woman?" at Montoya

By the way, Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

who makes the whop! noise.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

knowledgeable person around. But who is Chris Burman?

The Rock :)

in a long time! Well done, G-man.

– “The adverb is not your friend.” -Stephen King, “On Writing”

when ever i see him or his name i almost always say to myself It’s Markie Mark… annoys the hell out of wifey
http://www.pgholyfield.com/maah/

as chris burman.

G-Man

Rich man gets off work, then buys stereo. Not after f***ing brunch! – Mooj

Aww, thanks, Shadygirl. I can sleep easier now. 

..No Bounce..

…No Play…

Happy. (PS: As my grandmother used to say, “Never trust a skinny cook.”)

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

gifted

I Like this quote I dislike this quote“People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don’t realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.”

"Life’s disappointments are harder to take when you don’t know any swear words.”

And don’t worry, I don’t need an excuse. But having one is pretty nice!

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Well since firewater is now off limits to me, feel free to have mine whenever you want. 

"I thought, therefore, I was."

You gave me an excuse to have a Martini! You’re stock is running high! Shadygirl would never put the hurt on the Wolf!

I don’t wanna have keep looking over my shoulder for Shadygirl. 

I also cleansed my palate with a little GIN! All is well now. You’re still A-O-K in my book. I know you didn’t mean to make me urp.

Just close your eyes and think good, wholesome thoghts for a minute. Like Mommie on Cruise!

Muah ha ha ha ha ha !! 

hell if it taste like chicken,bring me chicken!

rodney carigton

Why did you have to bring that up. Now I have a pretty gross, sour taste in my mouth…

look what they did with Cruise 

It’s full-figured. Or curvy.

You’re not. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

rodney carigton

rodney carigton

Anybody think Mark Wahlburg could pump up enough to play Perry?

I just don’t think Dolph could pull off the unique accent of a Uper. 

Dolph Lundgren. I know it might be a stretch, but for Perry, he’s aging,

fits the physical build. Just don’t know if he would be able to pull off

the internal reactions and the subtle changes though. Would be able to pull off the rage, easily, and that voice would suit.

Gary Oldman for Brewbaker, not because of the recent Dark Knight hype,

but more for his acting ability. The guy did play Sid Vicious after all… and I haven’t seen a bad Gary Oldman film yet.

Maria Conchita Alonso  for the CDC rep and Michael Clarke Duncan

as her bodyguard. Just getting the visual when she’s on the phone

and the bodyguard is dancing around.

My two cents

My business card includes the following. 

Rebel Without A Clause. Part Time Chandelier Cleaner. A Legend In His Own Time. Oppressor Of Champions. Soldier of Fortune. All Round Good Guy. Progressive Time Traveller. International

for Perry, hes big, hes muscular, hes played some disturbed charecters before. but a lot of the story is internal so im not sure he could pull off the acting :O

Assassins do it from behind

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

but John Cena for Perry.

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

I dont think he is referring to your mother. I do believe he is just voiceing his desire for larger women! (Like "YO MOMMA! I think your hot!)

G-Man

Nine million terrorists in the world I gotta kill one with smaller feet than my sister. – John McClane

Nate Dogg… "life is hard. But it’s one helluva lot harder if you’re stupid"- -John Wayne

G-Man

the trash man.

I wouldn’t mind playing the cap gun kid with the triangle eye. For me other than Perry with the chicken scissors, the triangle eye kid was the most freaky scary thing in Infected.

G-Man

One of US! What if our FDO runs another contest for us OJ’s and the winner/winners get walk on roles or could just be extras? Is it even a possibility?

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

yeah I think so too  Tongue out

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

but it hasn’t got FDA approval yet. It’s new. It makes your face turn purple and has all kinds of nasty side effects. It is however already available in Mexico. Tongue out

do you have any other ideas. maybe Serious-ilinn

I gagged when I took one of thise pills

his doctor was fresh out of laughitra

but as everyone knows JP and I have the same kind of humor… So…

He is who I would envision when FDO did his voice. Perfect match.

["No matter where you go, there you are"] – And Sigler always knows where there is!

G-Man

G-Man

and your not just someone your G-Man! Good catch too.

G-Man

It was a given! Δ

G-Man

scott sigler as martin brewbaker.

G-Man

A much needed smile….   

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

to be a stand-up comic. I’m definitely not one. Neither are you, funny man.

– “Everything takes longer than it does.” -Me

Dew = Old Vietnam Vet…  doesn’t really look it, but is as tough as nails…

Perry = Redneck….  

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #2 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

He would make a good mean bastard typ federal agent Dew Phillips  

The lady in charge I would think should be Salma Hijack.

And as for Perry there is realy a tough choice the Rock may be big enough or maybe Vin Diesel 

Things go wrong and that is how we learn

My comedic impotency? You can’t prove it.

I know you’re sorry. Now apologize.

(that that joke wasn’t funny)

And, yes you are. Now apologize…

The “J” in JP is silent. Like in “swimming.” Now try to keep up this time.

Though I guess you are "J"K…

You’re the PB… I guess that means I’m the Jelly… No!  I wanna be the bread!

about who’s going to star in the movie about the PB&J Keeling!

But just not Perry…

ANYONE! he is a beastly pimp. Have you seen him in Red Dragon

He’s not a big guy….

As Dew

Big Guy, 6’11" real big guy.

G-Man

this subject is a hard one all the acters i can think of are to old for this endever. no one big enough for perry no one the right age for dew i would like sam rami as director though

the way you worked “dew” into his last name.

– Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt. (I have jerks like you for breakfast.)

dew, robert dewvall?Sealed

ah the mountain man yes i was also thinking of not jack black but the latter cactus jack black you know from fletch the jail scene  hi im fletch and who are you bend over ben nice to meet you but he’s to old and i think dead aswell.

But is he big enough?  I picture him as more of a mountinous redneck who managed to escape he previous station in life…

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK)

perry, hmm the rock,started out with fat belly padding.

hmmm maybe he’s to old and i just woke up but this is a question that must be thought over on a 6 hr drive.

ill get back after so

Pretend for a moment the movie version of Infected is in the works. If you were casting actors for the parts in the book, who would you want to see on the screen and in which role?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.