This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Rhonda Rhonda 2 years, 8 months ago.

Who is Barnes modeled after?

• Profile photo of Rhonda

As long as its not Tony Romo…

Profile photo of Byron Metz

This just in…..Dan Skipper is 6 foot 10 and 280 lbs and plays offensive lineman from Ralston Valley. He was offered a scholarship by Colorado. What they need to do is put him in as Quarterback and get him to throw the ball.

Profile photo of justa J0e

Yeh, I noticed some parallels between Cam and Q. as well.

Profile photo of matt moore

I think Q is modeled after all the great quarterbacks in the Nfl past and present. A little of Young, Montana, Namath, etc. Like all the other players in the GFL are model after the greats of the NFL.

Profile photo of Dennis Owens

I think Cam Newton is basing his career after Q’s. Even as a Chiefs fan I’m excited to join the Church of Cam and prevent the Prawatt’s from coming into existence.

Profile photo of A Kovacs

Dante Culpepper, actually. Although, Tebow sure seems like he took a page out of Quentin’s playbook, I won’t lie.

Profile photo of Steve Bickel (Voodoo)

Wasn’t is McNabb? I thought that was mentioned in the past that Donnovan was a major inspiration for Q in the way he brings a physicality to the QB position.

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Uh.. .Tom Brady is nothing more than Justin Bieber’s boytoy…

Profile photo of Mathis Wrenn

Cam Newton… Obviously… The FDO has a time machine and knows exactly how much of a kick ass athlete Super-Man’s gonna be…

Profile photo of Stefani Robinson

I dunno Tom Brady is definitely too much of a pretty boy to bear any resemblence to our beloved Q I think. I mean, he was out for a whole season for what again…breaking a nail? Q would be back on the field even if he had to crawl!

My sister is a fan of the cheating Patriots, so I gotta give her hell about Brady a bit…why not here too!

Profile photo of Tena Kolakowski

I just keep wishing Tim Tebow would turn out to be Q. I know it’s not going to happen, but I can dream, can’t I?

Profile photo of Chuck VanT

I’ve been thinking about this, and it seems to me that Quentin is a mixture of Ben Rothlisberger’s youthful impetuousness, and Tom Brady’s take charge leadership.

FDØ, am I at least a little close??

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.