This topic contains 33 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Pons Matal Pons Matal 4 years, 10 months ago.

Who here has been killed off by Sigler?

• Profile photo of Pons Matal

Both sadock and myself have some what unique names. FNB is an acronym for Funky Name Brother.  :)

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Profile photo of athanas

While 3 pages deep on the crackhit list, my post whoring has apparently been noticed.

Now, if SOMEONE could just notice my posts/emails inquiring what Dawsey’s $#@!in’ jersey # is, we’ll all have a merry christmas.

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

Profile photo of J.P.

to the Gmorkian Lexicon…

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of J.P.

I think taunting the FDO to kill you might just result in having to live an agonizingly long life…

MC; CA; UNdead Jester and Love Slave of the UNdead Grave Mother

Profile photo of Eric Thomas

not too hip to the acronyms of a message board, but what is "F.N.B."…Fucking New Boy?

I don’t care if your face falls off, Sigler…MORE OUTPUT!!!!

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of Pons Matal

Hehee, sorry couldnt help myself!

[flickr-photo:id=3722083270,size=m]

KISS’d by Sigler Honored recipient of the "Iron Man" Award. Pusher twice over. UNdead Advisor to the King Of UNdead for Sigler.

Profile photo of Arioch Morningstar

…..to get into a story. Whether you get killed or not is kind of dependent on what the story needs.

Lots of fans have already been killed. They’re pretty easy to spot, they’ll have a KISS badge after their username. MP Gmork has been awesome at keeping those up to date.

[flickr-photo:id=3274749401,size=m]

GirlCo: Quieter than ninja, faster than Sklorno, stronger than Ki, and more devious than the Quyth

Profile photo of Eric Thomas

KILL ME, KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don’t care if your face falls off, Sigler…MORE OUTPUT!!!!

Profile photo of Gmork

Total geekgasm!!!

It feels so good I don’t think I can feel my toes!!!

Profile photo of jannypie

so cool to see the other users on that list! 

—-

blog | twitter

good idea

—-

blog | twitter

Profile photo of Peter Braat

I noticed that the other day. Didn’t quite understand what it was for but now I do.

thanks a bunch

[1st Dutch junkie] All that matters is getting my fix.

Profile photo of

If you edit your profile and click the "Misc" tab, you will see a place to list what story you appeared in. If you were in a story, fill that shiz in, and now it appears in your profile.

Profile photo of Wolf

pant pant pant

drool drool

where’s my biscuit? 

Just Dew it!

Profile photo of

That is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.

Profile photo of Gmork

I had hesitated using it because I ran out of lipstick.  But as you can see, that issue has been resolved!

Now sit Wolf, sit…..goood dog!Wink

Profile photo of Wolf

that you finally decided to use your ‘real’ pic like the rest of us, Gmork. 

Just Dew it!

Profile photo of Gmork

I don’t believe you need a "real picture" to be killed.  You just need a completely filled out profile.  If you take a look at the wiki for the Fan Death List, there are pictures of the Junkies who have been mentioned or killed in Nocturnal and not all of them have their real face…mine included.

So fill out your profile completely and bring back your Sarge picture!! (I liked it too)

Profile photo of Jelani Anthony

i rlly liked having the soildier and the whole sargent crossler thing but oh well. i really want to die…….well i mean in the book of coarse.

I play my Polkadot jets against your Plaid tanks!

Profile photo of Shirley Bruce

that some who aren’t OJ’s have been killed.  As I recall it is good for you to have a picture and be active on the blogs.  That way Scott gets an Idea of what you are like and can use you in his story.  So post away!!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

can u only get killed if u got a real pic up

I play my Polkadot jets against your Plaid Tanks!

heh that was pretty cool so is it only the origonal junkies that get killed?

I play my Polkadot jets against your Plaid tanks!

Profile photo of john bennett

scott has gave me the best gift,inthe way of 15 min of fame, is the way i feel anyway.but im sure that the death of privet john bennett will be one of the most crazeist scenes scott could envision and i can’t wait to see how he bites it or gets disfuigered to say the least.

sir your bleeding i don’t have time to bleed do you have time to duck?

Profile photo of Gmork

Firstly, congrats on making it into Nocturnal!!

Secondly, you have now been added to the Fan Death List on the Nocturnal wiki…have a look at the link above :)

I knew I should have charged quadruple!!!!  I’ve never been in a chopper but have been in a few small planes.  I have worked with a few people who fly and they’ve taken me up.  Let me fly a little.  Do some turns, etc.  I really don’t think I would mind learning but it is sooooooo expensive!!!!

"Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Wolf

you got insurance on that chopper. Things ain’t lookin too good fer ya. 

Just Dew it!

SO can you pimp me in on the last episode???  And no I won’t fly into any buildings unless Sigler tells me too.  "Even crazy people sometimes base their fiction on an ounce of truth" -S. Sigler

Profile photo of Gmork

Vested interst in pimpin’ the Siglerpedia wiki as I’ve done a bunch of work on it.

Anyway…on the Nocturnal wiki page, there is a section dedicated to the Junkies who have been mentioned in the story.  Each person that has been killed off has a nice big blood spot indicating which episode they suffered their untimely death.  Check it out at this link:

http://www.scottsigler.com/wiki/index.php/Nocturnal#List_of_Nocturnal_Characters_Named_for_Fans

Also, if any notices that they were mentioned and are not on the list, just post it here and I’ll take care of updating it.  Enjoy! 

if you’ve been killed off by Sigler, how can you be here to comment?????????  I just got in the episode but I’m thinking that helicopter or what ever it is won’t last too long!!!!

Profile photo of Pons Matal

We could go out with our buddy Pvt Bennett! Or maybe he could go out and we could stay or my be I could go out and you guys could stay…..? Oh, forget it. You get the point! :)

[brood en brood met brood ertussen] – My Mothers famous answer to whats for dinner!

Profile photo of J.P.

Still waiting…

– “I don’t have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka.” -Dr. Horrible

Profile photo of Wolf

But I would love to go out in a blaze of glory aboard the PB&J Keeling. Just a thought, there, FDO.

Just Dew it!

In which book/scene?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.