This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Nick Rouch Nick Rouch 5 years, 8 months ago.

who helped the FDO get to #33?

Just bought my copy today in Springfield, OHIO.

They only had 2 copies left.

G-Man

In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.

At the local Border’s

You didnt eat that dove, did you? I only have 6 days to return it.-Gob Bluth

Only 3 so far here. Wifey bought me one, I bought two and gave one to the library. Spreading the words and getting a tax deduction. I plan on buying at least one more copy at Fall Church, Va. 

WOOF, WOOF

bought 4 additional copies at Murder by the Book.

"Well. I’ll tell you what. You gonna kick it with me. Or I’m gonna kick you out. What you think of that?" Sister Mary Clarence 

I preorderd. I tired not to read it because I really like the excitment of the weekly podcast, but I couldn’t resist. I am reading it now.

“One ping – one ping only” Captain Ramius

I was waiting at the bookstore on day one when they opened…  and I pre-ordered one too. 

Of course, Amazon hasn’t seen fit to send me my pre-ordered copy yet…   

SynapticJam on Toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken (aka PUVJK) #3 in crack hits (Special?  Ain’t I just)

S.H.I.T. Award Recipient and all-around uberjunkie! 

Preordered, received and read within the first week.

Been jonesing for Micky D’s ever since,…

==========================

"To Sleep, perchance to Dream – and see silver bugs, blue triangles and Snakeface riding an Ancestor comin’ at ya!" - Shakespeare in the FDO world.

Pre-ordered. I always get extra copies for friends, I don’t need to worry about what gifts to get them and it helps my FDO. Win-Win Baby!

I finally got to give a US Hardback copy of Infected (also preordered) to my best friend for xmas (He’ll get Contagious for his bday) and he gave me a paper back copy of Infected. Great minds!

I preordered it at Amazon and also an inscribed copy from Borderlands.

I preordered 3

bought 1 at M is for mystery, san mateo

I only have one left on my shelf.

I pre-ordered an inscribed edition from Sigler’s local bookstore.

Proud member of DOMREC, X-ray company.

1 from Boarderlands (FDO, thanks for the awesome inscription!), 1 from Amazon and 3 from Murder by the book on the 30th for the signing there.  I have 3 more to get for the Dallas signing because they wouldn’t let me pre-order. As it is I have to call in tomorrow afternoon to have them reserve 3 books for the signing Friday.

"Get off… the nuclear… warhead."

I even work at borders! But its a smaller one (were inside of a mall) and we were supposed to get some first day but i called just to be sure and low and behold we didnt get them them in on the first day…but the Big borders across the street did. Unfortunatly i had to work that day so i had my roomate pick it up and ended up missing out on a hefty 33% employe discount. Oh well, it was worth it to have it waiting for me when i got home!

"When i say your dumb name step forward and forsake all other before your new digital ruler…"

post on this forum if you preordered or bought the book within it’s first week if you got others to buy it or buy more thatn one then bonus points 2 u. i preordered and bought one in the first week.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.