This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Mathis Wrenn Mathis Wrenn 4 years, 8 months ago.

Who do you have for the super bowl

NOT HAVING A SUPER BOWL WIN!!!!!! NFC SOUTH RULES!

calm down a bit, it’s just a halftime show.

**All this plan is missing is a giant freaking laser in space.”**

the trick to staying sane is to just out-crazy the world

that the game is being shown on the same network that brought you all the CSI shows, each of which uses a The Who song in it’s opening.

#1 Bruce Springsfag does not, and never has had talent. #2 Why the HELL are they having British people in the TRUE American Pass Time. Next thing you’ll know, they’ll have some African castrato boys Choir singing in Swahili.. Gawd Damn, next year, they should have Rhett Akins…

that half-time has to be 60+ year old white guys? The Who??? Are you kidding me?

Bruce did a good job last year and really rocked it, but this is kinda lame if you ask me.

Colts will! >:-)

WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY DEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS? WHO DAT? WHO DAT?
    GEAUX SAINTS! GEAUX SAINTS! GEAUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX SAINTS!!!!!! PRIDE OF THE NFC SOUTH, WHERE REAL FOOTBALL IS PLAYED!!!!!

i’m going saints just cause as i see it they’re the under dog. my espn beat the streak is riding on it

I think it will e a game close to that. I think it would be nice if the saints won given they never have and after what happened to their once beautiful city, but if they don’t its not going to make me tear up.

Does someone go into the park and, uh… lift up the dinosaurs’ skirts?

I’ve never been able to get on the Saints bandwagon this year. I think it’s too much of “they deserve it” as opposed to “they earned it”.

I say the Colts by 7 to 10 in a damn good game.

but really the only reason I’m rooting for Indy is because of the Saints being all jackassey about the “Who ‘Dat” shirts.

Hey, anybody know what the point spread is for this game?

Me I want the Saints to win but I have a feeling the Colts will pull it out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.