This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of Donald Martin Donald Martin 6 years, 6 months ago.

Whining

So here’s some moaning from yet another Junkie…

Some of my favorite work that you come out with is the bloodcast…But now for my nitpickyness…

The old transition sound effect was a hell of a lot cooler and better than the new one… I would come home from 2-a-days during football preseason, pop in an episode of the bloodcast, and chill out with the cool stories and sound effects. But the new one throws off my groove dude…

Well, thats about all the bitching and moaning that I can give, considering that it’s the content that matters, and it rocks. All the way back to Earthcore, Scott you’re the man! My copy of Infected is pre-ordered.

J.  

an art form we damned dirty junkies have taken to new heights….. lol 

What do you think this is?  Burger King?  You can have it Sigler’s Way!  The Only Way!  okay, not reallyl, point taken, I like the old one a little bit better as well, but I can adapt…  My groove is fine… 

This missive brought to you by SynapticJam

This Pusher likes Synaptic Jam on toast – hhhmmm… tastes like chicken

Friggin Whiner

• These gathering hosts of loyal junkies, under the command of the great SCOTT

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.