This topic contains 54 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar of nilling nilling 5 years, 5 months ago.

Which Sigler moment really creeped you out?

For me it was Ancestor, Molly McButter scared the crap out of me!  I remember the night well, laying in bed, listening and feel asleep, woke up and it was very dark, I was scared!  Thank goodness it wasn’t a cow, but my bathrobe on the back of my bedroom door!

when the Meth pigeon Attacked….

Yes, I’m a hick, whats your point?

Western Carolina Catamounts Sports update:

WCU Lady Cats fell to Vandy in the first round of march madness. WCU Baseball is in town Agaist the Citadel Bulldogs

My moment was when Perry removed his second Triangle. I was out for a walk downtown on a nice day listening to that episode and listening to Scott describe that whole moment gave me a chill.

Of course I have to be original and mention Perry taking chicken scissors to his junk. I’m a man. Hearing about that kind of stuff is freaky.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

I’m your pusher (as of 03/11/09).

I was glued to my unit. I was waiting to what would happen next. 

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

He pulled them out of the drawer Perry would never turn back. It took alot to read that segment.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6060 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

Baby McButter bit the camera for the first time. You could just tell it was the start of something that was going to get VERY bad.

"So do you guys have Battletoads..?"

• But there is also something to be said to reading a passage where YOU die…..
  • Can’t wait to hear that section, and it should be along soon.
  • Cast 17, 18 somewhere in there?   
  • Sergeant and Fire Team Leader, X-ray company, DOMREC.

Contagious but  I can’t say anything for fear of spoiling those who haven’t read the book.  I’ll tell you after contagious is complete but it has something to do with a hand!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

that just made my skin crawl

Seems one of the demonic birds from "The Birds" escaped captivity in the Vatican. Scott always has interesting twitter stories, anybody remember the iPhone war?

OK, i will not complain to Girlco and I can wait until the podcast is over to find out.

[flickr-photo:id=3381169278,size=m] 

"Official Mascot of GirlCo"

thanks for sharing the clipping

Avatar of Insignificant Blood Splatter

I’m with you there. Thinking about Chelsea, who’s in what? Second grade? Sticking her tongue in her mothers mouth like that? Ick. *shudders* Otherwise I’ve been pretty good.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

Lol! Now that is made of pure win. *saves* I’m still chuckling, lol.

"Urban legends go well with parmesan and horror. In fact their name is conveniently one and the same: Stevie."

I ALMOST had to put the book down.

OMG puffing up like a huge puff ball, ackkkkkk

SPOILERS IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD

its just a dandilion….

WCU Lady Cats fell to Vandy in the first round of march madness. WCU Baseball is in town Agaist the Citadel Bulldogs

how about when Quentin Barnes took the uniform stitcher and had the team doc stitch his forearm back together? that was pretty creppy right there…

I saw my dad do that by hand when he cut himself on the leg with a circluar saw…

He was a Marine in ‘Nam and as such, he was trained to be his own medic.

I was visualizing that in my mind and almost lost any contents in my stomach!!!!!  However, I was able to prevail in keeping my stomach under control!!!!  Of course the video trailer made it much more realistic!

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." – Goethe

its loverly…innet…

WCU Baseball lost to Tennessee 5-1 last night, and will host Kennesaw State tonight in Cullowhee

And just for the record, I have no point about you being a hick!!  It’s pointless! Smoochies!!!!!!Kiss  Now let’s see where this thread goes.  Take it away boys!!!!!

It would not be healthy for a hick to be pointless. he would then just be a eunuch, right?

I am pretty hard ass, but the scene in Infected with the Chicken Scissors? sheesh! I have to say, I’m probably not the only one listening to it that grabbed the family jewels and near screamed, thinking about what it would be like! twisted stuff, Sigler and I love it. Mommy in Nocturnal was Rather Twisted as well… *SHIVERS* 

As always, Scott’s dedicated Servant,                      

Happy Decapitated Kittens

HDK

I have found superglue works wonders!

Just ask Kat what my point is :-)

WCU Baseball lost to Tennessee 5-1 last night, and will host Kennesaw State tonight in Cullowhee

Do creep me out……The scene in Nocturnal where Aggie is watching the groom walk and bites down and the grating so hard he cracks his tooth, really gets to me. I mean I can mentally picture his horror and disgust at the scene and even get a taste of the rusty metal just thinking about it. *shivers*

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

I’m famous! 

cheep, cheep, ya bastard!

Infamous you finger eating little pecker! :p

"Chief informationless officer of the office of knows nothing" Any questions? :)

roflmao

"little pecker"! You’re on my list, buddie! 

much worse than being on Girlco’s list. Be careful there brother, move, change your phone number…

being on the Snipe’s list..

there is only 1 Meth Pigeon, while she is scary….

but there are MANY Snipe’s…

WCU Womens’ Track and Field came in 2nd in the SOCON championships.

Meth P has many clones. I have seen them all around and can never tell which one is the true Meth P.

See there is the connection to Hutchinssssssssssssss/Andrews. CLONES!!!!!!

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6666 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

The scene from Nocturnal where BoyCo breaks Rex’s arm. I cringed and fidgeted for a good five minutes after hearing that part. Still makes me shudder.

Thanks for the reminder. I just got a case of the heebie-jeebies.

You don’t understand. I’M not locked in here with YOU. YOU’RE locked in here with ME. – Rorschach

Just look around you, we’re EVERYWHERE!!! 

always be lookinng over your wing…

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man (6666 and climbing) & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

I do mind my own "little pecker", if I didnt I would not be able to find it! :p 

I think I would rather suffer the torments of a millions Meth pigeons than to incite the wrath of just of the GirlCo members. But that just me….   :)

Wow. Oh well, +5 for me!

Really enjoying this one, to see all the different things that freak y’all out.

glad to hear that…. I have a 6 gallon deep fryer…

WCU Womens’ Track and Field came in 2nd in the SOCON championships.

For me, it’s the scene where Perry lures Bill into the apartment and attacks him.

Seriously creepy.

Then at the end he draws the word DISCIPLINE on the wall.

EEW.

That’s a Perry I NEVER want to run into. 

:shudder:

And I check the grandbaby’s tongue for Blue Triangles first before a smoochie fest!

….I’ll be checking her for blue tongue triangles.

See, that’s the kind of stuff that I listen to over and over again. That scene, the scene in Infected where Perry tortures Bill, and the scene in Contagious where Dew beats the crap out of Perry is what I turn on to listen to again when I have no new Sigler-ness to listen to. xD I especially enjoy sound effects.

Couldn’t do that with the Smoochies scene, though. *shudders*

Reading it was one thing, hearing sent shivers up my spine. 

[flickr-photo:id=3383210176,size=m]

OMG it was sooooooo wild.

I AM not just junkie, I AM a pusher man & I AM Sadocks Tangent Brother.

It’s the ineverbility that something terrorfying is going to happen to Bill. It still haunts Perry, unlike fatty Patty. 

==================================

Neil laughed. "I’m a soldier, not a cop, ma’am." 

MEH-TALLLLLLLL!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.