This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Paul DeWig Paul DeWig 3 years ago.

Which book next? The "timeline" is a little fuzzy….

• Profile photo of Paul DeWig

So how about EarthCore hq in Detroit, Kayla Meyers (aka Farm Girl [i think]), and Patrick O’Doyle. All which have major changes in the already published books…………

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

Profile photo of Paul DeWig

But what im getting at is that fact that Earthcore will be re-written so how does that work??????????????????????????????????????

So i have these books: Ancestor (2007 Editions) EarthCore (2005) Infected Contagious Ancestor (2010) The Rookie The Starter The All-Pro Blood is Red

that earthcore is gonne be rewritten. thats all, cool your jets

Profile photo of Belladonna420

I’m spot on. The FDO considers the rewrites as canon, so therefore the original 2007 Ancestor is not a part of the timeline.

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Except if your gonna count the original EarthCore you should also count Ancestor (2007)

Profile photo of Belladonna420

As Scott has said before, the Siglerverse timeline follows the order that the books are published, with the exception of the “future” books (GFL & The Crypt).

That being said, this is the correct order:

1. Earthcore Published 2005
    2. Infected Published April 2008
    3. Contagious Published December 2008
    4. Ancestor Published May 2010
    5. Nocturnal Published April 2012

* * Head Biker Babe & [flickr-photo:id=4891502501], Dead Sexy Dealer, The Juicer, Co-Founder of the Gutter Sistren & Proud Member of GirlCo AND I’m [REDACTED]’s [REDACTED]!!!!!. * *

Profile photo of Danny Lundy

…the books set in the Rookie universe.

[flickr-photo:id=5069323983,size=m] “Lundy is my agent, Q! He’s the man. He’ll tear the tongue out of anyone who gets in your way.”

Profile photo of Todd Hunter

Many thanks!

I dont think order is that big of a deal, outside of the Infected Series and the GFL series at the moment. After those books i would read Nocturnal to get all the pre-Space travel books out of the way, or you could jump to The Rookie, it doesnt matter to much.

Profile photo of Todd Hunter

Ok, I’ve read Infected, Contagious, Earthcore, and just finished Ancestor. Im a little fuzzy on the timeline… what should I read/listen to next? Im thinking Nocturnal.. Is that part of the Siglerverse as compared to these other books? What about The Crypt?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.